Military spotted on the streets

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I remember from one of Roosh's excellent live-streams he talked about several signs to watch out for.

One of these was military on the streets.

Well, that's happening right now in Australia. It's not a huge presence, and at the moment it's all friendly and cheery (no weapons), but they are out and about, manning the interstate borders and patrolling streets to make sure people are wearing masks (helping to issue the $200 fines for those outside without them). We are told we have them because they are 'experts at logistics'.

12470964-3x2-xlarge.jpg

Some large vehicles have been spotted driving around suburban streets. Very unusual.

Outer suburban Melbourne:

IMG_1634.JPG

What have you seen in your area?

PixelFree

Kingfisher
You have to wear masks when outside? All the time? Seriously why do people take this crap?
Yep, all the time (with very few exceptions, such as eating or running). You can wear a scarf, handkerchief or anything similar. $200 AUD ($140 USD) fine if you don't. No end date thus far.

Just in my state. Just happened yesterday. Practically 100% compliance.

Reports of being verbally attacked by morons if you don't. Mainstream media shaming those that don't wear the muzzle mask. Everyone arguing about it online inc. families.

They are also bribing people with $1,500 AUD ($1,075 USD) 'no questions asked' payments for you and any close contacts (partners, friends, work colleaguse) if you test positive. This has obviously caused a huge spike in the number of cases, which they are using the justify the additional lockdown and mask wearing.

Last edited:
Yep, all the time (with very few exceptions, such as eating or running). You can wear a scarf, handkerchief or anything similar. $200 AUD ($140 USD) fine if you don't. No end date thus far.

Just in my state. Just happened yesterday. Practically 100% compliance.

Reports of being verbally attacked by morons if you don't. Mainstream media shaming those that don't wear the muzzle mask.

They are also bribing people with $1,500 AUD ($1,075 USD) 'no questions asked' payments for you and any close contacts (partners, friends, work colleaguse) if you test positive. This has obviously caused a huge spike in the number of cases, which they are using the justify the additional lockdown and mask wearing.
Wait what? You get money if you test positive?

Wow....just wow. I live near USA ground zero and it's nowhere that bad. I guess it's coming though.

Also just noticed the Military guy isn't wearing a mask....is this for real?

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Yes, the military is indeed being used . The official reason is not implementing Covid19 laws but helping maintain order during the farmers protests

The farmers are basically fighting for their livelihoods. The leftists/globalists want a future without modern day farming so they are being bullied away

The goal is obvious: intimidation

In the Philippines the military was out in March already. They were mostly manning checkpoints. As the number of infections increased they got more tasks. Now they are at bus terminals, malls.. You name it. First thing you see when you enter the mall these days are two soldiers in military camp holding machine guns

If it's the Army at least.. Sometimes you don't know. The police had been militarised to such an extent here that many police sport the same military camo outfit, army boots and machine guns

Needless to say I don't go out much anymore

Oh and the Army has also been authorised to round up suspected Covid19 cases and put them in designated quarantine centers. So if your neighbour hears a cough and snitches on you be ready for a raid.. I mean visit from the military

images (4).jpeg

PixelFree

Kingfisher
Oh and the Army has also been authorised to round up suspected Covid19 cases and put them in designated quarantine centers. So if your neighbour hears a cough and snitches on you be ready for a raid.. I mean visit from the military
We have a similar thing going on.

The Australian Defence Force and/or Victoria Police will be dispatched to attend to properties and knock on doors if you are supposed to be at home isolating but don't pick up your phone when they ring.

PixelFree

Kingfisher
You have to wear masks when outside? All the time? Seriously why do people take this crap?
Surprisingly, everyone. Massive compliance. People are too scared to not wear one (scared of being attacked publicly by fellow debt slaves) as well as lots of people who believe in the Scamdemic. I didn't see a single person without one when I grabbed lunch today and yesterday in Australia's most leftist capital, Melbourne.

Might be a different story in a week... hopefully.

La Águila Negra

Kingfisher
Surprisingly, everyone. Massive compliance. People are too scared to not wear one (scared of being attacked publicly by fellow debt slaves) as well as lots of people who believe in the Scamdemic. I didn't see a single person without one when I grabbed lunch today and yesterday in Australia's most leftist capital, Melbourne.

Might be a different story in a week... hopefully.
I have noticed that compliance with Covid19 comes in waves

As soon as the media and politicians drum up fear the cattle compliance goes up

As soon as laws are implemented and heavy fines or even jail time are possible consequences mask usage goes up

Social pressure is another one

Point in case, here in the Philippines compliance was high in April.. Around 80-90 percent I think. Then it gradually sunk away to maybe 60 percent with half of those people having their mask under their chin or dangling from one ear

Recently it has been mentioned that 'mask violators' face 10-30 days in prison. Compliance is at nearly 100 percent now

I am pretty sure that in a couple of weeks it will start going down again

I have noticed that compliance with Covid19 comes in waves

As soon as the media and politicians drum up fear the cattle compliance goes up

As soon as laws are implemented and heavy fines or even jail time are possible consequences mask usage goes up

Social pressure is another one

Point in case, here in the Philippines compliance was high in April.. Around 80-90 percent I think. Then it gradually sunk away to maybe 60 percent with half of those people having their mask under their chin or dangling from one ear

Recently it has been mentioned that 'mask violators' face 10-30 days in prison. Compliance is at nearly 100 percent now

I am pretty sure that in a couple of weeks it will start going down again
Here in the Philippines, I see large groups of children playing, and usually they are not wearing masks! If I get Covid, it will probably be because of this, and my stepkids being friends with everyone...

Last edited:
The only solace I think I've found is that its always been Clown World. From the day anyone is born till the day they die the entropy of The Honking will always increase. I imagine a group of Romans sat around a table in 50 BC talking about how retarded everything was. Each day is more retarded than the last.

Oh well... I'm not wearing a muzzle. I'll throw on my shemegh when I go to the one store I go to, the local market, just to not give the formerly starry eyed teenage employees now sworn to a life of mental illness a hard time.

Last edited:
I'm not surprised. Who else will step in when the police is defunded and neutered?

The anti christ probably will announce him / her / itself within the next year or two.

Expect some sort of one world communist government to be reigned in with mark of the beast etc.

Elipe

Robin
The only solace I think I've found is that its always been Clown World. From the day anyone is born till the day they die the entropy of The Honking will always increase. I imagine a group of Romans sat around a table in 50 BC talking about how retarded everything was. Each day is more retarded than the last.
That kind of actually makes sense. It also explains why the best time periods are those immediately following a revolution or other epochal change. It's essentially a reset button. I think this is the cultural equivalent of the tendency of legal complexity to increase monotonically. Like how Congress will make new laws, but almost never strike old useless laws from the books (usually what happens is selective enforcement instead). I think in a similar way, cultural complexity increases until it becomes an unmaintainable mess and you start to get countercultural forces that push back on that and people kind of revert back to moral anarchism (another way of saying that you get a boomer generation that raises kids without teaching them discipline, and you get the pantifa generation).

Look at people with mental illnesses, such as bi-polar being a good example. They go nuts, then back off a bit and act fairly normal, then go nuts again and it keeps getting worse every time. Most neurological diseases progress in such a fashion. If you've had a relative with dementia they have good days and bad days but it keeps getting worse overall. Multiple Sclerosis does the same.

Wouldn't it be fair to assume that if mental illness acts in such a way for an individual that it would act the same for a society?