Military spotted on the streets

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Mail to Victoria is also being opened to check for """items of concern to national biosecurity""". A CD I'd ordered from Western Europe came in today, with a note from the "Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment" in the package and a green seal saying "RELEASED FROM BIOSECURITY CONTROL" on the package where the so-called Department (really Soviet-style censors) opened it.
Feels like we're in the early stages of an actual all out war.

Victoria is just the first one to receive this treatment; the experiment for what awaits the rest of the country and the West as we know it.

The reason for this is that Melbournians (I'll exclude country Victorians) are the most materialistic minded people on earth. Dumb as a doorknob, completely degenerate, and used to a lifestyle which was just... a "lifestyle". I read here someone on this forum calling it the "Seattle of the Southern Hemisphere" which is spot on. Leftism, atheistic materialistic "cafe" culture with loads of other faux-culture and at the same time riding a high-horse of an ill-perceived arrogance that's based on nothing.

Last edited:

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Stage 4 is not leaving your home beyond 5 km. So what is stage 5 - leaving only home after having received allowance by the government - for one dog walk, one shopping trip to the nearest supermarket?

Stage 6 is home arrest - quarantine breakers will be shot on the spot.
Stage 5 we can't leave our room and have to shit in a bucket!

Victoria is the biggest nanny state in Australia. We can't have any weapons of any kind or a cap gun or anything looking like a gun. No knives of any kind unless for cooking or for fishing. This is why the government dictate everything and we can't fight back.

I shouldn't fucking be here. I only came back to Australia for a couple months around Xmas to see my family. I was going to leave in February but all travel insurance stopped and there was a travel ban the month after.

Last edited:

PixelFree

Kingfisher
So what exactly is their goal in Melbourne, that no one in the entire state gets any COVID ever?
I think we have been chosen as the test case to see how far they can push people before they riot/protest.

Mind you - every single night on the news the messaging is clear - we should HATE those who don't wear masks, they are 'literally killing your grandma'.

There have been been some over the top, unrealistic videos of 'Karens' who have gone to Bunnings (Home Depot) and got up in peoples faces and harassed store workers about how she 'doesn't need to wear a mask'. Really confrontational and unnecessary... as if it was staged.

Other updates:

- News stories of AI drones using facial recognition on us for our 'protection' - Artificial intelligence and facial recognition technology will be used to monitor social distancing measures as the country learns to live with COVID-19. Retailers and other business owners can be alerted of breaches, while homegrown tech is changing the way kids play sport.

- Police at media conferences stating that they had to smash someones car window and drag them out of their car for their protection (they wouldn't give their name and address or something).

- We now need a permit to travel anywhere. It's literally 'show me your papers' to get around the city now, all cheered on and encouraged by the 'anti-fascists'.

fokker

Pelican
I saw a #DanLiedPeopleDied hashtag trending on Twitter today and clicked on it, only to find it was mainly left-wing turds bitching about how the Liberal Party (Republican equivalent in Australia) are funding wumao- and K-pop-style bots to spam it.

Last edited:

fokker

Pelican
They're planning to import 25 million doses of the Oxford vaccine, but if it's found not to work they're gonna choose "other candidates" - definitely not the Russian vaccine, though. I'm quite sure they're eventually gonna choose the Gates (Moderna) one.

fokker

Pelican
The High Court in New Zealand ruled their first lockdown to be illegal under Kiwi law, on the grounds it infringed on people's human rights:

Russia Today said:
New Zealand’s High Court has ruled that the country’s first nine-day, Covid-19 lockdown from March 26 to April 3 was unlawful as it infringed on people’s rights and freedoms without a legal basis.
The High Court of New Zealand ruled on Wednesday that the country’s stay-at-home orders, under threat of punishment, were in breach of civil liberties after lawyer Andrew Borrowdale launched a suit against the government in July.
A panel of three judges waved off a number of associated complaints but conceded that authorities should have written the order into law before using the threat of police detention to keep people inside.
“While there is no question that the requirement was a necessary, reasonable and proportionate response to the Covid-19 crisis at the time, the requirement was not prescribed by law and was therefore contrary to section 5 of the New Zealand Bill of Rights Act,” the ruling read.

fokker

Pelican
Doesn’t Australia have a conservative government? This is more intense than anything Canada has, and we have a literal communist in charge.
It's largely only on paper. As an Australian nationalist, I still consider Tony Abbott to be our prime minister (he was officially between 2013 and 2015). He was replaced first by former banker (((Malcolm Turnbull))), then by our current prime minister Scott Morrison, both times via "leadership spills" (internal party fights over who should be PM). You hear a lot about "stop the boats" (illegals trying to come in are instead taken to offshore detention centres, which libtards have protested against in the past).

Victoria, the state containing Melbourne, is also run by an actual communist, Daniel Andrews.

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
It's largely only on paper. As an Australian nationalist, I still consider Tony Abbott to be our prime minister (he was officially between 2013 and 2015). He was replaced first by former banker (((Malcolm Turnbull))), then by our current prime minister Scott Morrison, both times via "leadership spills" (internal party fights over who should be PM). You hear a lot about "stop the boats" (illegals trying to come in are instead taken to offshore detention centres, which libtards have protested against in the past).

Victoria, the state containing Melbourne, is also run by an actual communist, Daniel Andrews.
Is criminal law under state jurisdiction in Australia? Do the other states in Australia have similar lockdown lunacy? I also thought of Australia as Canada’s hotter, funnier, less pozzed cousin, but now I’m not too sure...

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Doesn’t Australia have a conservative government? This is more intense than anything Canada has, and we have a literal communist in charge.
Australia is a major Nanny State where it didn't surprise me that they will respond in this matter. Just look at WA, they have no cases for months with their neighbours NT and SA but they refuse to open their border now for 4 months. It was never this bad when I was a kid. Apart from turning into a Feminist/Leftists shithole now, it's another reason why I made a life overseas about 5 years ago, I desire freedom.

They took our guns away in the 90s after a mass shooting even tho there was about only 1 mass shooting in the last 100 years. Afterwards is when everything started going to shit. I remember we had to drive over the border for 8 hours from Victoria cause we couldn't do paintball anymore. I can't buy a knife unless for the kitchen or fishing. No weapons of any kind including cap guns. There isn't much freedom, too many fucking rules. I heard in Sydney, they were thinking about making helmets mandatory for joggers along the beach just in case they fall over. In QLD, they were thinking about putting a fence around every river and lake so children wouldn't drown. You can't dive into the water at the local pool anymore in the deep end over 2 metres. If you want to jump off the tower, you need to get a certificate. If I get a paper cut at work, I have to report it to my manager and fill out a report now. Some toilets saying "excess water from using the tap can be a hazard." I got a lecture at a job I was doing for not putting my hand on the handrail for walking down some stairs. If people at work fuck around and get injured and you. are in the area, you have to pay a $10,000+ fine. About 5 years ago, they started sending me a letter every year saying my plants are 5cm over on the footpath from my yard where if I don't trim them back, I will have to pay a $500 fine. I end up just ripping out all my pants in the front yard when they started sending someone to my front door.

How much freedom are people willing to give up to feel safe? This is what you get when you put women in charge and in government. They are paranoid beings that desire to feel safe 24/7. When my male doctor isn't available, I have to go see the other female doctors at the clinic, every time, they make out I'm going to die over something so small compared to the male doctor. The female doctors always paint the worst possible case. Just like this COVID-19 bullshit, I notice all the female workers are so scared compare to the men. When I had to see a solicitor when I was young, the male solicitor said if you don't have a criminal history you have nothing to worry about, you will get the minimal. Female solicitor was making out I will get the maximum penalty and jail time for being drunk and throwing a rock at a door. Judge only gave me an $500 fine. Just look at what is happening in New Zealand where they have a female prime minister. She put everyone in major lockdown before any cases and now they have a small amount infected, these people are forced to live in a COVID-19 camp.

Last edited:

FactusIRX

Woodpecker
Australia is a major Nanny State where it didn't surprise me that they will respond in this matter. Just look at WA, they have no cases for months with their neighbours NT and SA but they refuse to open their border now for 4 months. It was never this bad when I was a kid. Apart from turning into a Feminist/Leftists shithole now, it's another reason why I made a life overseas about 5 years ago, I desire freedom.

They took our guns away in the 90s after a mass shooting even tho there was about only 1 mass shooting in the last 100 years. Afterwards is when everything started going to shit. I remember we had to drive over the border for 8 hours from Victoria cause we couldn't do paintball anymore. I can't buy a knife unless for the kitchen or fishing. No weapons of any kind including cap guns. There isn't much freedom, too many fucking rules. I heard in Sydney, they were thinking about making helmets mandatory for joggers along the beach just in case they fall over. In QLD, they were thinking about putting a fence around every river and lake so children wouldn't drown. You can't dive into the water at the local pool anymore in the deep end over 2 metres. If you want to jump off the tower, you need to get a certificate. If I get a paper cut at work, I have to report it to my manager and fill out a report now. Some toilets saying "excess water from using the tap can be a hazard." I got a lecture at a job I was doing for not putting my hand on the handrail for walking down some stairs. If people at work fuck around and get injured and you. are in the area, you have to pay a $10,000+ fine. About 5 years ago, they started sending me a letter every year saying my plants are 5cm over on the footpath from my yard where if I don't trim them back, I will have to pay a $500 fine. I end up just ripping out all my pants in the front yard when they started sending someone to my front door.

How much freedom are people willing to give up to feel safe? This is what you get when you put women in charge and in government. They are paranoid beings that desire to feel safe 24/7. When my male doctor isn't available, I have to go see the other female doctors at the clinic, every time, they make out I'm going to die over something so small compared to the male doctor. The female doctors always paint the worst possible case. Just like this COVID-19 bullshit, I notice all the female workers are so scared compare to the men. When I had to see a solicitor when I was young, the male solicitor said if you don't have a criminal history you have nothing to worry about, you will get the minimal. Female solicitor was making out I will get the maximum penalty and jail time for being drunk and throwing a rock at a door. Judge only gave me an $500 fine. Just look at what is happening in New Zealand where they have a female prime minister. She put everyone in major lockdown before any cases and now they have a small amount infected, these people are forced to live in a COVID-19 camp.
No guns at all? Like, not even with a license? How do they stop you from buying a knife unless it is for the kitchen or fishing? I really don't know much about Australia other than it has some sweet beaches, killer (and cute) animals, and hot weather. I'm actually shocked it's more of a nanny state than Canada. I honestly didn't think that was possible.

I agree that it is entirely the fault of women and the soy boys that enable women. 99% of our problems would go away overnight if they removed female suffrage. They are pushing men to be weaker and weaker and the government to be stronger and more brutal.

Lovinglife

Woodpecker
Can Australians confirm or deny if they still cannot leave the country?
I applied but didn't send any evidence of a sick relative overseas. It took about 2 weeks for them to get back to me. Their reply.

I refer to your request for an exemption from the travel restrictions placed on Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents for departure of Australia. Your request was for the following travellers:

• [Full name]
The Australian Border Force (ABF) has considered your request and the Delegate has determined that your travel is not exempt from the travel restrictions. Your departing port has been notified of this outcome.

The ABF Delegate has stated that:

• While I acknowledge this is a difficult time for the applicant, short term international travel is restricted to exceptional circumstances only during the current global pandemic.
    Applicant will need to provide documentation to support his application, such as details as to who is sick, a medical letter or report to confirm, proof of relationship to the ill family member and a reason as to why they have no support.
For further information on Australia’s travel restrictions, please refer to our website at: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/

Kind regards

I did some hunting and found someone that did leave.

His reply

Hey, I saw your post and wanted to message you instead of posting in the thread.

I applied for an exemption to leave Australia to travel to the Netherlands to provide support for my partner and 10month old son.

I applied at the start of June and still hadn't heard anything back 5 weeks later. I contacted Home Affairs several times after waiting 5 weeks. I was advised that they wouldn't consider a "priority" request unless it was 5 days before the "planned" travel date. One person from home affairs suggested I make a new exemption with a planned travel date of within 1.5 weeks and then to call back when it hit the within 5 days of travel date.

I did just that, made a new exemption request and then called back at the 5 day mark. A priority request was sent off to the processing team.

I called back twice daily – early morning and late afternoon seeking an update as was advised to do that.

My planned travel date was on a Saturday at 5pm and I hadn't heard anything back UNTIL 3 hours before my scheduled flight departure time. I was approved to travel.

Once the exemption is approved, you are able to travel at any date/time after that approval. The email also states "Your departing port has been notified that you are able to depart Australia. Your departure from Australia is subject to standard border clearance processes. You do not need to re-apply for permission to depart if your flight details or departing port change."

I hope this provides some help to you.

Thanks,

WM
No guns at all? Like, not even with a license? How do they stop you from buying a knife unless it is for the kitchen or fishing? I really don't know much about Australia other than it has some sweet beaches, killer (and cute) animals, and hot weather. I'm actually shocked it's more of a nanny state than Canada. I honestly didn't think that was possible.

I agree that it is entirely the fault of women and the soy boys that enable women. 99% of our problems would go away overnight if they removed female suffrage. They are pushing men to be weaker and weaker and the government to be stronger and more brutal.
First, you need to complete a course and do a bit of paperwork. You can only get a gun license if it's for sport, hunting, security/prison guard or farming and I hear you have to keep it in a locked gun rack when not using it. You are only allowed a handgun, rifle (no semi) or shotgun. Big brother (police) will make random visits to check that it's stored right and it's still on your property. You can't get a gun for protection!

Stadtaffe

Sparrow
Gold Member
Australians all let us rejoice
For we are young and free

Yes, sounds indeed very free, hope everyone is rejoicing

Advance Australia Fair

Will be interesting to see how these measures manage to advance the place.
...sounds like it is going to end up more backwards than it already is!

barrythecyborg

Woodpecker
Currently in the UK: Army Mobilised in COVID-19(84) Intimidation

Who authorised the army to go door knocking for 'VOLUNTARY' tests?
What are 'THEY' testing for, virus or questionable symptoms?
Annnd... we're done.

I always said the day the put boots on the streets would be the day I left.

(I've already left, but for sure never going back)