Millenial Woes - Milleniyule

Elmore

Kingfisher
Thought this series of interviews merited its own thread.

It's been going for a few days, and will last until the 30th.

Pretty epic black pill from JF Gariepy last night.

Personally believe that people are too adverse to hearing these kind of views, they want a gee up and to be told that 'we are winning!', through a facile smile, to engender endorphins, & to come across as a 'positive voice'.

Wouldn't say i'd agree entirely with Gariepy, but it's a mode of thought that should not be totally shunned & disavowed, as many on the right seem to do.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Having finished the JF stream, wish Woes had pushed back a bit more.

What JF says is not without reason, & he is clearly an intelligent man, but ultimately a nihilist & a defeatist. Fundamentally a very bleak guy.

I can only presume he is an aestheist, or agnostic, as there seems a glaring absence of faith in him. And this seems to be the result of too much philosophical navel gazing, and not enough belief in God, or of any theatre of experience beyond the material world.

I found it telling how excited he seemed about his Christmas feast of 17 courses. His escape from the bleakness he sees in the world, is in the sensory experience, rather than any attempt to find meaning in God or the spiritual.

Pack yourself off to to the periphery of the world and gorge yourself on food, to escape the hideousness of it all... Perhaps that's flippant, but it seemed telling to me.

If our ancestors had accepted defeat so easily, we would never have risen to the heights European civilisation has attained.

A palete cleanser required.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Was going to start a MW thread. Past three Xmas' have been made all the more cosy due to his Milleniyule chats. I know him and Roosh have been negative about one another in years past but I'd love to see them chat next Xmas as I reckon they'd get on very well. Especially with their shared dry humour.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Teedub said:
Was going to start a MW thread. Past three Xmas' have been made all the more cosy due to his Milleniyule chats. I know him and Roosh have been negative about one another in years past but I'd love to see them chat next Xmas as I reckon they'd get on very well. Especially with their shared dry humour.

What's the backstory there? Not aware either had ever commented on each other.

In answer to other q on here, the UK Alt Right is a bit pagan cringe and/or agnostic.

It's a real issue with its credibility IMHO.

There are Christians involved, but very few that are actively promoting a Christian message.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
It was around the thot controversy in late 2017. No need to dig up streams or old videos but there was a disagreement and words exchanged.

And honestly... is this the new purity spiral - if you're not Christian you're not fit for purpose? The left eats itself and the right disavows itself. I couldn't care less if Morgoth is a Christian.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Teedub said:
And honestly... is this the new purity spiral - if you're not Christian you're not fit for purpose?

Although the tone of what I said was a little derisory I have no wish to purity spiral. We are all on the same path through the pills. It would be disappointing though to find out nearly all are pagan/agnostic/atheist.

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
If I remember correctly MW was accusing Roosh of pushing European men and women on the right against each other, and he clearly didn't like the fact Roosh pulled many women of European descent, so he said something like 'our ancestors used to know how to deal with foreigners that took our women', suggesting that in earlier times he would have been physically punished. Clearly a beta male white knight response which takes any responsibility from the women - in a sense he was taking the feminist route of saying Roosh was a rapist. It wasn't his best moment. Funnily enough, Roosh sees now the error of his ways so would probably agree that it was a bad thing to do - although not from the race angle.

I like the guy and enjoy his points of view more often than not, so also would like to see him convert and change his view of Roosh.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Yep. That's precisely what happened, and in response Roosh and I think Nick Fuentes in a stream together called MW a "fat faggot" or something similar. Ah, internet bloodsports eh. Both were proven right - some of the 'thots' were indeed frauds (Lauren Southern), and some legit (Brit Pettibone).

Elmore

Kingfisher
rotekz said:
Teedub said:
And honestly... is this the new purity spiral - if you're not Christian you're not fit for purpose?

Although the tone of what I said was a little derisory I have no wish to purity spiral. We are all on the same path through the pills. It would be disappointing though to find out nearly all are pagan/agnostic/atheist.

I wouldn't say 'nearly al'l are, but there's not many prominent, explicitly Christian voices. In fact in the whole Euro Alt Right scene, it's pretty sparse, certainly among the bigger accounts.

I really struggle with the Pagans. I love our heritage, and recognise it as absoluetly a blend of the two, but i havent got a fucking clue what they actually believe in, and nor do, i suspect, they.

It seems so rooted in petulant opposition to Chrtistianity, a faith I came to mostly due to veneration of my ancestors, and by extension, the belief system they held, & the strength it gave them. Itself a very 'pagan' notion.

Its unlikely my ancestors would have been Pagan for the best part of 1500 years at this point. To talk about 'ancestor worship' while LARPing & throwing my hands up about 'Cucktions and muh desert faith', seems more than a bit disrespectful to them.

Looking down the list of speakers this year, the only one i know for sure is Christian is Edward Dutton (jolly heretic). I've a feeling Unwashed might be, but not sure, and maybe On The Offensive. But yeah, two grandstanding Pagans in there at least.

Life goes on.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Unwashed seems a bit off to me. Maybe it's because he's a bit too eager, too keen to show his face etc. I'm not suggesting anything nefarious but just that I'd rather listen to other voices. "Loora Towlah has joyned tha chat fowlks". Haha.

As an aside, Golden One wears both a cross and a thor's hammer - for what it's worth. I love European folklore, and it also must be noted that Christianity is ultimately as non-native as Islam. I know it's different because of time, but one could make the same argument for multiracial Europe. I'm just playing devil's advocate here for what it's worth.

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Dutton is a Christian? I've heard him a couple of times, and he roots everything he talks about in Darwinian evolutionary theory (not just the common sense adaptation part, but the mutation part for which there is no evidence and which is incompatible with a Christian understanding of the origins of life). Not sure how that circle is squared.

ilostabet

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
On the 'non-native' point, the time argument is very important, but for other reasons: even what we know of European paganism was imported via the indo-aryan invasion of Europe, from which most of our genetics come from as well. This is why this 'regressionism' fails. It's not possible to go back far enough to our roots, since our roots are many. Clearly there is a unifying continuum in Europeans, but even that unity is foreign in a sense. So it's a bad argument to make against Christianity. It comes from basically the same area as the indo-aryans.

With regards to Christianity, it was thoroughly Europeanized so to speak and primarily through Greek. I don't think it's a coincidence that Christianity found fertile ground in Europe, nor that it retained many things from pagan cultures all over (not just in Europe but elsewhere as well - if you visit some ancient African churches you will find still some of their ancestral art in there). St. Paul famously rebuked Peter for imposing jewish customs on gentiles, because the point of Christianity wasn't to abolish and homogenize other cultures, but to elevate them in their uniqueness, taking from them what was good and adding a supreme context to it. When St. Paul went to preach to the Greeks, he didn't start by saying their ways were all wrong and that he was bringing something new. He saw a plaque saying 'to an unknown God' and told them he was come to make that God known to them, that is, Jesus Christ.

This simultaneous unity and multiplicity is the uniqueness of Christianity, and it's why while Europe was Christian we had both unity and a diverse continuum of languages and cultures (most of which were homogenized after the 'enlightenment' and especially after the industrial revolution and are now dead forever). Some of them were among the highest hubs of culture, such as Occitania. Italy had dozens of languages and so did most of the homogenized countries of today. Ironically, it was nationalism that killed them. Which is why the pagan worldview will not save Europe.

Elmore

Kingfisher
ilostabet said:
On the 'non-native' point, the time argument is very important, but for other reasons: even what we know of European paganism was imported via the indo-aryan invasion of Europe, from which most of our genetics come from as well. This is why this 'regressionism' fails. It's not possible to go back far enough to our roots, since our roots are many. Clearly there is a unifying continuum in Europeans, but even that unity is foreign in a sense. So it's a bad argument to make against Christianity. It comes from basically the same area as the indo-aryans.
Europe.

As someone who is wholly European, my genes will come from these populations almost exclusively. British DNA can in absolute majority be traced to the Bell Beaker (Ayran invaders) that arrived around the mid 2000bc's and wiped out the remaining Neolithic descended population.

The Celts & latter broader Germanic invasions were just different waves of the same sea.

So these populations are the overwhelming roots of NW Europe, as that is who we are as a people.

I feel their spirit, their bravery, morality & believe in their word & truth is really equal root of Christianity as anything in the Bible. My people wouldn't have been able to read it for the vast majority of European Christian history.

I see my Christianity as absolutely a blend of these two cultures. But make no claims to any great scholarly insight, or even being a particularly devout Christian. It is my moral compass, and that is through establishing a relationship to God through prayer, & accepting Jesus Christ as my lord and saviour.

Beyond that i'm quite happily ignorant of the broader Biblical side of things

Colour me LARPer i'm sure, but it's still provided great strength & solace to me.

Peacock
Gold Member
ilostabet said:

With regards to Christianity, it was thoroughly Europeanized so to speak and primarily through Greek. I don't think it's a coincidence that Christianity found fertile ground in Europe, nor that it retained many things from pagan cultures all over (not just in Europe but elsewhere as well - if you visit some ancient African churches you will find still some of their ancestral art in there). St. Paul famously rebuked Peter for imposing jewish customs on gentiles, because the point of Christianity wasn't to abolish and homogenize other cultures, but to elevate them in their uniqueness, taking from them what was good and adding a supreme context to it. When St. Paul went to preach to the Greeks, he didn't start by saying their ways were all wrong and that he was bringing something new. He saw a plaque saying 'to an unknown God' and told them he was come to make that God known to them, that is, Jesus Christ.

This simultaneous unity and multiplicity is the uniqueness of Christianity, and it's why while Europe was Christian we had both unity and a diverse continuum of languages and cultures (most of which were homogenized after the 'enlightenment' and especially after the industrial revolution and are now dead forever). Some of them were among the highest hubs of culture, such as Occitania. Italy had dozens of languages and so did most of the homogenized countries of today. Ironically, it was nationalism that killed them. Which is why the pagan worldview will not save Europe.

The nation-state is the best framework for preserving nations. You can still have regional diversity within it, as we do in Spain, France or Italy, but you need a national currency, a national army and national industrial policy and national borders in order to preserve the culture and heritage of its citizens. "Occitania" is folklore, the region has had its own thriving traditions, own cuisine, own accents, own artists and pwn lifestyle within a national framework.

A Europe of regions is the globalists' aim, because regions don't have a say in any of the above, no borders, no army, no foreign policy, no currency, no immigration controls, no economic policy etc. This is where we are headed with the EU, the dismemberment of nation-states has been one of its top goals.