Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Milo has the ability to churn out enough well written and entertaining articles to keep Dangerous going all by himself. But will he ditch the glamour lifestyle and quest for stardom to knuckle down? If no new financier can be found he may have to see if Breitbart will have him back.

Bacchus

Ostrich
Milo, on the eve of his Berkeley free-speech event, focuses mostly on his designer coat. Cernovich seems to be the only one focused on something other than the coat.

“Milo, what’s the deal tomorrow, man?” Cernovich said. “Are we speaking on campus? Off campus? What the fuck is going on?”

“O.K., so this hasn’t been announced yet, but we’re giving a big press conference on Treasure Island,” Yiannopoulos said. “I’m going to make my entrance by speedboat, with a camera trailing me on a drone, and we’re going to be live-streaming it all on Facebook.”

“I don’t do boats,” Geller said. “I projectile-vomit. But I love it for you, Milo, it’s a fabulous idea. I predict two hundred and fifty thousand viewers watching that live stream, at least.”

“I’ll be wearing this gorgeous Balmain overcoat—I’ll show you—with this huge fur collar,” Yiannopoulos said.

Geller and Cernovich changed the subject to Internet censorship. “They kicked me off Google AdSense,” Geller said. “I was making six figures a year from that. You can’t even share my links on Pinterest now! I’m ‘inappropriate content.’ ”

Yiannopoulos looked bored. “You guys are so selfish,” he said. “We used to be talking about me.” He turned to his stylist, a glassy-eyed, wisp-thin man, and whispered, “Go get the coat.”

They continued hashing out plans. “So we’ll walk in with you, through the streets of downtown Berkeley,” Cernovich said. “If there’s a screaming Antifa crowd, and if I maybe have to street-fight my way in and break a few noses in self-defense, that’s all good optics for me.”

“Maybe we should line up on the Sproul steps,” Yiannopoulos said, “surrounded by Berkeley students wearing ‘Defund Berkeley’ T-shirts.”

“Why don’t we march in with our arms linked together, like the Martin Luther King people, singing ‘We Shall Overcome’?” Cernovich said.

“We’ll do our thing, and then at some point the protests will turn violent,” Yiannopoulos said. “That will become the focus, and then we can just get ourselves out of there.” He reclined in his chair and smiled. “It’s all coming together,” he said.

The stylist came back with the coat, and Yiannopoulos squealed. “Pamela, is this coat to die for or what?” he said.

“Oh, my God, Milo, I’m dying,” Geller said. “It’s sick.”

He put the coat on and turned around, again and again, examining his reflection in the darkened glass of a window.

“It’s fabulous,” Geller said. “It’s sick. I hate you.”

https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/...-turned-uc-berkeley-into-a-free-speech-circus

Castelnau

Kingfisher
Post edited beacuse I can't confirm. It was a screencap of a Milo posting on Facebook where he sounded really discouraged. I've seen a lot of liberals on Twitter schadenfraude but I'd rather not go to Facebook to confirm because its Facebook.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Milo is having a hard time in America. Recently he was dropped as a speaker for a political convention...

Bipartisan convention Politicon has uninvited Milo Yiannopoulos from its annual confab in Los Angeles, the convention announced Thursday, after many voiced criticism over the commentator’s planned attendance.

“Milo is no longer booked for Politicon,” a spokesperson for the convention told TheWrap. “We’ve had a couple of changes and with two months to go to the convention, more names will be added and dropped. Anthony Scaramucci is also not attending due to a scheduling conflict. We have some more names soon to be confirmed and announced so we’ll make sure to let you know.”

When pressed, convention organizers clarified that Milo did not have a scheduling conflict, like Scaramucci, but had been actively dropped by the organization.

Then he drops this on Facebook...

Dle3HOHWsAA7Jjd.jpg

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Milo will get more funding from grassroots conservative supporters if he:

1. Drops the ostentatious lifestyle i.e. travelling with a dozen or so Luis Vuitton bags and wearing super-flashy designer clothing. Only millionaires will throw money at that and he's scared them off.

2. Stops glamourizing degeneracy and miscegenation by endlessly reminding people of his supposed gayness and black husband. He should re-read his own article 'Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It’s Time to Get Back in the Closet'.

3. Stops chasing stardom at the expense of his true talents i.e. journalism and political/cultural debate. The college tour was great but if there is no money to fund it he must accept that gracefully.

His recent investigative article on the leftist subversion of Medieval Studies indicates he may be going back to his roots. His news site Dangerous has just had a revamp and I hope he succeeds in making it as well known as Breitbart.

uncledick

Woodpecker
Milo is right to an extent. Conservatives don't protest or protect their own and I include myself in that group, although being a million miles from any of these supposed culture war hot spots has a lot to do with it. The logistics for me are too expensive, we also don't have Soros type NGOs that pay us to travel and protest, it has to come naturally and on our own dimes. This probably is one of the bigger issues amongst many issues when it comes to right-wingers and displaying our ideas, we are just spread out (mostly living in rural/smaller cities) too thin across western countries, unlike leftists that collect on mass, in the globohomo-metropolises.

Nevermind the SJW stasi that will track you down with a photo taken at one of these protests and use it to wreck your career and social life.

Also even displaying support or commenting for things on social media can get you in hot water in real life if a SJW amongst your family/friends is a rat bastard, which all progs are, hence I delete em as I see em.

Peacock
Gold Member
rotekz said:

1. Drops the ostentatious lifestyle i.e. travelling with a dozen or so Luis Vuitton bags and wearing super-flashy designer clothing. Only millionaires will throw money at that and he's scared them off.

2. Stops glamourizing degeneracy and miscegenation by endlessly reminding people of his supposed gayness and black husband. He should re-read his own article 'Gay Rights Have Made Us Dumber, It’s Time to Get Back in the Closet'.

3. Stops chasing stardom at the expense of his true talents i.e. journalism and political/cultural debate. The college tour was great but if there is no money to fund it he must accept that gracefully.

His recent investigative article on the leftist subversion of Medieval Studies indicates he may be going back to his roots. His news site Dangerous has just had a revamp and I hope he succeeds in making it as well known as Breitbart.

So you're saying conservatives would like him better if he hid his true nature? You're talking about a complete degenerate here, someone who's had butt sex with over a thousand random degenerates just like him, to expect this zebra to change his stripes is a bit naive.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
911 said:
rotekz said:

So you're saying conservatives would like him better if he hid his true nature? You're talking about a complete degenerate here, someone who's had butt sex with over a thousand random degenerates just like him, to expect this zebra to change his stripes is a bit naive.

No, that is not what I said. I am suggesting that the issue many conservatives have with him is a vehement dislike of the promotion and glamourizing of degeneracy. Milo doesn't need to do it. He uses it as a shield from liberals and is a part of his persona, one that is carefully crafted to propel himself towards stardom.

Most conservatives don't mind that a man is gay in his private life. They just don't want such a man, especially one that is influential with the young through cultural outlets and the media, persuading their son that homosexuality and miscegenation is cool.

If he were to drop this promotion, then quit the flashy, money-burning lifestyle and also made a return to the investigative journalism that he is known for then I don't see why conservatives would have an issue funding such an effective warrior against the left.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
His fans are turning against him:

Attachments

• IMG_20180829_173931_336.jpg
    IMG_20180829_173931_336.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 284
  • IMG_20180829_173924_394.jpg
    IMG_20180829_173924_394.jpg
    151 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_20180829_022037_474.jpg
    IMG_20180829_022037_474.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 274

Enoch

Hummingbird
Getting de-platformed REALLY hurt Milo. As a flamboyant gay man I'm sure a lot of creative energy was dependent on all the feedback social media provided.

Turns out talking about how much you love sucking black dick won't insulate you from the SJW mob.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
It seems as if Milo might be having some sort of mental break. I've never seen the guy get emotional about anything, and now he's getting pissy over his fans complaining about him eating crabs?

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Milo asked his fans to support him on Patreon so he could make a comeback from bankruptcy:

DtqiJnaXcAEZN5h.jpg

Then Patreon banned him a few hours later:

DtsPcYNWwAAeYPY.jpg

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Basically he was on board with Donald Trump, was well spoken, articulate and very active during the 2016 campaign. He also was and is flamboyantly gay. You would think he would start working for some sort of right wing media channel, either fox news, Alex Jones, theblaze or whatever. I honestly haven't been keeping up with him the past couple of years.

It all went downhill after his appearance on Bill Maher. He got destroyed on that show and never recovered. Plus all his weird antics and trolling didn't help. It's too bad because he's super intelligent and the right could've used him.