Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Well I wish him success and respect him for his acknowledgement that we are fighting a spiritual war against true evil in the defence of Christendom. His recent book 'Diabolical' about the corruption of the Catholic Church at the hands of the gay 'Lavender Mafia' and Pope Francis is excellent. He's made mistakes and I wish he'd dial down the gay promo but in balance he is still very much a force for good and an excellent journalist and author.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Rorogue said:
How do you go through all that $ that he must have made?

Are you kidding? He probably blew it all on stupid shit.

That said, he has success once, he could do it again, but would have to change his finances. Try to work for Fox News if they would take him.

Rorogue

Kingfisher
Doubt Fox News would take him.
I see him as being sort of irrelevant now.

He has to show more of an intellectual side.
Write a weekly column or something.

Problem is nobody in Europe or North America will hire him

EvanWilson

Kingfisher
Gold Member
If it wasn't roosh posting the message from Milo, I would have thought that it was a joke or something.

How and why could be be broke when all Milo needs to do is book appearances?

Plus, he got his book deal.

I just took a look at his book, Dangerous:

The hardcover version is rated around 20,000; so from I know of book sales, I am going estimate it is selling around 10 copies per day.
The kindle version is rates at 43,000 so I am going to estimate it is getting 2 downloads per day.
The audio version is in the top 100 in its categories, so I am going to guess at least two sales per day.

My estimate of the daily royalties are:
Hardcovers -> 10 x $20.00 x 17.5% = $35.00
kindle -> 2 x $9.99 x 70% = $13.98
audio -> 2 x $20.00 x 50% = $20.00

Daily estimate of royalties is $68 and monthly of $2,069.00

Now, that is not great, but it is income that he is getting if he just sits around in bed and does nothing all day.
With some promotion Milo could easily improve that number plus he has the whole speech circuit that he can do with the book helping the circuit and the speech circuit helping sales of the book PLUS Milo could easily follow up his book with another book.

renotime

Ostrich
Gold Member
TigerMandingo said:
It all went downhill after his appearance on Bill Maher. He got destroyed on that show and never recovered. Plus all his weird antics and trolling didn't help. It's too bad because he's super intelligent and the right could've used him.

Pretty sure it was talk of sex with priests as a teenager that did him in. Then he played the victim card and lost most credibility.

He'd probably be able to get a show on Anthony Cumia's network and maybe make 6 figures.

Gimlet

Kingfisher
Yes 90 degrees F and here he is right before his fall, hmmm... how can he be broke. Homoselxuals are known for their responsible lifestyles so this is a mystery. Fur coat, pricey sunglasses and purse. Seems legit.

46EE63CB00000578-5140603-Right_wing_firebrand_Milo_Yiannopoulos_has_been_pictured_wearing-a-5_1512287354316.jpg

With all the coke he was doing, probably not even smart enough to get that 8Ball discount

renotime said:
TigerMandingo said:
It all went downhill after his appearance on Bill Maher. He got destroyed on that show and never recovered. Plus all his weird antics and trolling didn't help. It's too bad because he's super intelligent and the right could've used him.

Pretty sure it was talk of sex with priests as a teenager that did him in. Then he played the victim card and lost most credibility.

He'd probably be able to get a show on Anthony Cumia's network and maybe make 6 figures.

Id put money down that he has been 'Ex-communicated' because he answered honestly when asked on the JQ. He stated several times in interviews that the alt-right are correct about Jews. They do control everything from banks, media, politicians, education you name it.

Shut it down!

As a half Jew himself on his mothers side I have to respect the guy for his honesty. Its a shame he is getting crucified like everyone else for speaking publicly about it though.

Poker

Woodpecker
I can’t imagine that financial planning is a strong point of Milo, so I’m hardly surprised that he finds himself in such a dire situation. Back in August he posted a photo on social media of the bill he was given in a restaurant which came to a total of over $7.5k. I just hope he was part of a party. But still, it says it all really.

Milo11.png

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
This is the real Milo, and as many have said, I wish he'd go back to it rather than the flamboyant crap.

I do feel a bit sorry for him, but it's mainly his own doing, and maybe it isn't an act and he has indeed become the whole 'queen' thing.

iop890

Crow
Gold Member
Poker said:
I just hope he was part of a party.

Milo11.png

It was eight people. Tasting menu for eight with the high end wine pairings. Around $600 each without the champagne, tax, and gratuity. Still under $1000 after adding all that.

That's not that unusual of a price, I'm not impressed. I've had a several nights where I spent close to that much on just Scotch.

I like people that flex over their restaurant receipts and then aren't broke three months later.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Poker said:
I can’t imagine that financial planning is a strong point of Milo, so I’m hardly surprised that he finds himself in such a dire situation. Back in August he posted a photo on social media of the bill he was given in a restaurant which came to a total of over $7.5k. I just hope he was part of a party. But still, it says it all really.

Milo11.png

There's also travel expenses and security, the latter of which probably costs him a lot. He self-published that book, so it's not like there's a big company behind him to absorb this.

Those publishing companies also provide you with a publicity team, which draws up a plan and I think not having one is where it went wrong for Milo.

He zigged when he should have been zagging. Specifically, he kept cultivating his outrageous persona when it came time to get serious.

When the book came out, and he succeeded in doing an end-run around the publishing censors, he should have gotten tougher, not more flamboyant. There were bigger issues at hand. And since he didn't have any guidance, he should have thought to contact someone like Ann Coulter to figure out how to successfully surf the waves of outrage you create without crashing.

As many have noted, jokes about pedophiles are a great way to send your career crashing down.

EvanWilson said:
If it wasn't roosh posting the message from Milo, I would have thought that it was a joke or something.

How and why could be be broke when all Milo needs to do is book appearances?

Plus, he got his book deal.

I just took a look at his book, Dangerous:

The hardcover version is rated around 20,000; so from I know of book sales, I am going estimate it is selling around 10 copies per day.
The kindle version is rates at 43,000 so I am going to estimate it is getting 2 downloads per day.
The audio version is in the top 100 in its categories, so I am going to guess at least two sales per day.

My estimate of the daily royalties are:
Hardcovers -> 10 x $20.00 x 17.5% = $35.00
kindle -> 2 x $9.99 x 70% = $13.98
audio -> 2 x $20.00 x 50% = $20.00

Daily estimate of royalties is $68 and monthly of $2,069.00

Now, that is not great, but it is income that he is getting if he just sits around in bed and does nothing all day.
With some promotion Milo could easily improve that number plus he has the whole speech circuit that he can do with the book helping the circuit and the speech circuit helping sales of the book PLUS Milo could easily follow up his book with another book.

Off topic, but this is a great breakdown for any young man out there who thinks he's going to write the next best seller. Milo is a Jewish homosexual who has had absolutely all kinds of media exposure and has been hustling for many years and after all that work he's s managed to secure a paltry $2k/month in royalties.

And you, young heterosexual goy living in the suburbs with no connections, think you're gonna make it big because you're a special snowflake?

Then just take a look at Milo. Or better yet, take a good look at Roosh and how many years of hustling and writing he's had to put in before finally breaking the Amazon 500 (only to be banned a day or two later).

Remember this: 99% of Amazon top 500 best-selling authors are establishment shills. And the top 100? 99.9%. Shills, hacks, propagandists and Langley writing committees.

Think 10 times before you look to writing/blogging/vlogging/"influencing" as your main source of income in the future.

Thot Leader

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Laconian said:
Off topic, but this is a great breakdown for any young man out there who thinks he's going to write the next best seller. Milo is a Jewish homosexual who has had absolutely all kinds of media exposure and has been hustling for many years and after all that work he's s managed to secure a paltry $2k/month in royalties.

And you, young heterosexual goy living in the suburbs with no connections, think you're gonna make it big because you're a special snowflake?

Then just take a look at Milo. Or better yet, take a good look at Roosh and how many years of hustling and writing he's had to put in before finally breaking the Amazon 500 (only to be banned a day or two later).

Remember this: 99% of Amazon top 500 best-selling authors are establishment shills. And the top 100? 99.9%. Shills, hacks, propagandists and Langley writing committees.

Think 10 times before you look to writing/blogging/vlogging/"influencing" as your main source of income in the future.

So of Amazon's top 100 authors, 0.1 of them are not establishment shills? Respect to that guy's left shin or whatever body part that works out to.

Seriously though, I do worry about guys like Roosh being able to monetize their work. I think that self-publishing works when you already have a loyal fanbase in the tens of thousands, but for the author who is just an author, i.e. not a PUA blogger/vlogger, not an outgoing personality, but rather the archetypal literary author, the introverted, shut-in type, i.e. the next Kafka or Dostoevsky. Where is he supposed to come from? But then I guess the establishment doesn't want guys like that to even exist.