Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Roosh said:
Milo distances himself from Owen Benjamin. Awkward since they both are close with Vox.

This should not be a big deal. The JQ and sodomy always stood between the two. Owen makes loud rhetorical condemnations whilst Vox takes a more forgiving, nuanced position.

Milo and Vox have way too much history to let this get between them and Vox does not expect his associates to be in ideological harmony.

Having said that it is disappointing to see Milo yet again refusing to confront the JQ and cosying up to "Christian" subversives like (((Dr Michael Brown))). E. Michael Jones has been heavily critical of Brown's attempt to impose his own interpretation of the bible in order to label Christians like himself as anti-semites.

Milo needs to read The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay: A huge work by a group of Catholic scholars under a pseudonym and written just prior to Vatican II. It comprehensively details the long history of Jewish subversion within the Church and throughout the world.

VNvet

Kingfisher
rotekz said:
Having said that it is disappointing to see Milo yet again refusing to confront the JQ and cosying up to "Christian" subversives like (((Dr Michael Brown))). E. Michael Jones has been heavily critical of Brown's attempt to impose his own interpretation of the bible in order to label Christians like himself as anti-semites.

Milo needs to read The Plot Against the Church by Maurice Pinay: A huge work by a group of Catholic scholars under a pseudonym and written just prior to Vatican II. It comprehensively details the long history of Jewish subversion within the Church and throughout the world.

Milo said he read Chateau Heartiste for years and recommends that young men read the blog... he's woke on the JQ.

Milo just doesn't want to get banned since he's in this for the attention.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
So on one side we have a Jewish person who makes fake videos with E. Michael Jones and tries to blame him for synagogue shootings, as well as get him to admit that the NT is anti-semitic, all the while trying to pretend to be Christian.

On the other, a Jewish person who parades flamboyant homosexuality in everyone's faces who is butthurt, heh, that he hasn't been embraced by conservatives, and makes a big deal of his gay marriage to a guy of another race, inserting that fact, double heh, into conversations where it makes no sense, trying to speak as a Catholic believer in good standing, and thinks that minimizing pedophilia in his own life as well as talking about sex with underage people at gay parties is no different than what Dave Rubin, Jordan Peterson, or Ben Shapiro talk about, and that all will eventually share his fate.

So, the first guy gets an admission out of the second one?

Seems legit.

#LogosPlummets

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Milo didn't support alt-tech until forced to. Now he has to start from scratch to build a sizable following there.
Half of the criticism Milo gets on Gab is over his degenerate lifestyle, hypocrisy and unwillingness to name the (((source))) of the culture war.

He recently posted one of his old Breitbart articles saying gays should get back into the closet. I replied that he should lead by example. No answer.

MajorStyles

Pelican
beta_plus said:

On her Twitter profile, she states her preferred gender pronouns: i.e. her/she. That is indicative of a woman that is indocrinated in the left-wing educational system. Nobody learns to think that way on their own. They have to be tricked (or emotionally bullied) into adhering to such nonsense.

It's also ironic that a girl obsessed with her gender identity threw a drink at gay Milo. This belongs in the Honk Pill thread.

Chiosboy90

Woodpecker
I don't need to read her profile to make any judgment. Just even seeing her daddy-issues-slutty semi prostitution Profil Pic from my little phone screen, tells me everything I need to know.

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Chiosboy90 said:
I don't need to read her profile to make any judgment. Just even seeing her daddy-issues-slutty semi prostitution Profil Pic from my little phone screen, tells me everything I need to know.

She must have made her Tweets private, but the main photo is visible and it has a clock that says "4:20" on it. Get it?

I'm so tired of the "women and weed" crowd. Marijuana isn't the harmless plant people thought it was in the Beatles era. It's been known to cause psychosis -- which is what we're seeing with this nut.

The other foolish thing is that she just bought the two of them free publicity. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. So if you despise someone, the best thing to make them disappear is ignore them. Now Milo will be front page news again. Pot makes people stupid.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Chiosboy90 said:

She must have made her Tweets private, but the main photo is visible and it has a clock that says "4:20" on it. Get it?

I'm so tired of the "women and weed" crowd. Marijuana isn't the harmless plant people thought it was in the Beatles era. It's been known to cause psychosis -- which is what we're seeing with this nut.

The other foolish thing is that she just bought the two of them free publicity. The opposite of love isn't hate, it's indifference. So if you despise someone, the best thing to make them disappear is ignore them. Now Milo will be front page news again. Pot makes people stupid.

Nice to read a negative comment about weed for once. I don't necessarily want people put in jail for it, but I really hate seeing the normalisation of the drug in the culture. I've seen too many friends turn into brain-dead zombies as they became increasingly hooked on the stuff. It's certainly dangerous.

VNvet

Kingfisher
Roosh said:
Milo claims he has dirt on everyone, and is not afraid to use it.

He's threatening to drop private communications that he had with people.

This is why you never trust homosexuals. Ever. Under any circumstances. Period. They'll always betray you.

E. Michael Jones talked about that in regards to the military and the Bradley Manning incident.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
VNvet said:

If the people in question are bad actors, as in working for government agencies to subvert the right and Milo's information would out them, should he stay quiet? We don't yet know what Milo has and his reasons for wanting to drop it.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Bingo. I'm intrigued as to what he has I imagine the Tommy crew will fair badly - not TR himself but those other two queers and hopefully Brian of Tel Aviv etc.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
VNvet said:
Roosh said:
Milo claims he has dirt on everyone, and is not afraid to use it.

This is why you never trust homosexuals. Ever. Under any circumstances. Period. They'll always betray you.

E. Michael Jones talked about that in regards to the military and the Bradley Manning incident.

^^^
MILO PULLS OUT HIS BIG THROBBING HARD DRIVE AND WAVES IT IN RICHARD SPENCER'S FACE
December 07, 2019

In a recent livecast "disgraced Alt-Liter" and flagrant "gay man" Milo Yiannoupoulos has threatened to spill secret recordings of his former friends in the dissident Right.

Speaking on the Kill Stream, Milo pulled out an external hard drive and waved it menacingly, mentioning Richard Spencer in particular.

I have an external hard drive. I'll show it to you now. This is called the Vault. It has shit on everyone, everyone you have ever heard of. Video, pictures, emails, audio, text messages, phone calls, anything you've ever wanted to know about any public figure I have ever encountered. Most of the conversations I have had [were] with people when I've been in a single party consent state. Recorded! Archived! I have shit on everyone. And I'm now in a position in my career when I'm perfectly happy to start dropping it all. So, I have a lot of crap on Richard Spencer...um…and everybody else...So watch this space.

In the live cast he also referred to dwarf "jail-bait" dater Andrew Anglin, referring to him and Spencer as government assets, set up as honeypots so that the deep state can keep tabs on anyone thinking of wandering off the plantation:

I have read [Anglin's site The Daily Stormer] in the past, not because I agree with the content but because I like to analyse how government assets are doing. Spencer and Anglin obviously… Spencer I know is one. Anglin I'm convinced is CIA or something. These sites are operated by the government as honeypots, so they collect the IP addresses of all the people who visit, and what the people are posting regularly on the forums. They know who all the regulars and the enthusiasts are. Also, all the stuff they've been saying. Four days after I posted an audio you might have heard of Richard Spencer losing his shit. Four days after I played that, the FBI called me. And I was like, 'not fucking surprised -- I've rather embarrassed your asset…' I know beyond reasonable doubt that Spencer is a government asset.

Fascinating!

But if Milo is right, isn't he about to get "Jeffrey Epsteined"? I would recommend that he gets that dirt out there as quickly as possible in order to eliminate the reason to kill him.

The full live stream can be seen here.