Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Eusebius Erasmus

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Voxday :

Living the faith

I've always been pleased to call Milo my friend. Today, I am proud to do so:

No doubt there will be no shortage of doubters, of those who will believe this is merely Milo, having run out of conventional outrages to commit in an openly wicked society, is now finding a new way to break the outrage barrier. But I have less doubt in the sincerity of Milo's belief in, and fear of, God than I do in the average well-behaved churchgoing Christian man's.
Milo is a man of spectacular gifts and equally spectacular flaws. But he is also a man of unusual courage. And if you doubt his sincerity, then I suggest that you pray for him to find it.
Milo said in the interview that he will still live with the guy he gay-married.

That isn’t repentance. Hopefully it’s an honest first step though.

Steiner

Sparrow

His path will be fraught with perils, I hope he navigates them. This is a positive first step, arguably the hardest one... I suggest watching the last 10 minutes of the Milo/Michael Voris interview here. It is pretty powerful stuff seeing the most recent happenings:
I'll be praying for him and I agree, he needs to get out of that situation.

Luke 15:10
"Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents."

Aloha50

Sparrow

In the interview I read he said he's been celibate for almost 250 days (slipped once). I'm guessing married guy was living with him the whole time. Also, in the interview he calls that guy his housemate - not husband.

Aloha50

Sparrow
His path will be fraught with perils, I hope he navigates them. This is a positive first step, arguably the hardest one... I suggest watching the last 10 minutes of the Milo/Michael Voris interview here. It is pretty powerful stuff seeing the most recent happenings:
I'll be praying for him and I agree, he needs to get out of that situation.

Luke 15:10
"Just so, I tell you, there is joy before the angels of God over one sinner who repents."
Amen. I'll add, if you call yourself a follower of Christ and inwardly don't rejoice at this and other such spectacular stories of repentance (like Roosh) then you need to check if you are indeed of the faith. My opinion. Yes, could be a 'grift' (I hate that so 2020 word but I said it) but after reading the article I get the impression it's legit. He's truly come to Christ.

Coja Petrus Uscan

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Amen. I'll add, if you call yourself a follower of Christ and inwardly don't rejoice at this and other such spectacular stories of repentance (like Roosh) then you need to check if you are indeed of the faith. My opinion. Yes, could be a 'grift' (I hate that so 2020 word but I said it) but after reading the article I get the impression it's legit. He's truly come to Christ.

The seeds of good are so few that even half-serious efforts are welcome.

It would be great to see other fallen souls like a chronic masturbator (Louis CK); mean lesbian (Julie Bindle); and x-rated actor (Charlie Sheen) on their knees.

Matt May

Chicken
I've heard credible arguments about Mark Collett being a honeytrap/Mi5 payroll guy. I don't want to believe it but I do have to consider it. I was in a telegram group he was in charge of and some of the shit that was said was unpalatable even to me. If one really cared about the movement you'd try at least to quell some of that stuff. At least I would, even if it does limit freedom of speech a bit.

I'll be going to one of the Patriotic Alternative events in 2020 and I shall raise the topic to him indirectly.
No idea whether he is a state asset or not, but his lack of judgement is corncerning. He entertains kooky atheists, has a little girl, barely out of school as deputy leader, and at the beginning of the 'pandemic', he was all for shutting the economy down, just to save lives. Not to mention the nazi documentary he did. I would stay clear of PA, it is not a good organisation, mainly for the above mentioned reasons, but also Collett thinks that there is an electoral route to solving our problems:

2020 should have put an end to that delusion for anyone with half a functioning brain, as the willingness of the masses to go along with an obvious hoax pandemic, has shown that the power of the TV/mass media will beat any electoral effort by nationalists. AND, if you were successful electorally, the regime will either blatantly steal the election as they did with Trump, or simply gaol the leadership as with Golden Dawn in Greece......

Matt May

Chicken
I've heard credible arguments about Mark Collett being a honeytrap/Mi5 payroll guy. I don't want to believe it but I do have to consider it. I was in a telegram group he was in charge of and some of the shit that was said was unpalatable even to me. If one really cared about the movement you'd try at least to quell some of that stuff. At least I would, even if it does limit freedom of speech a bit.

I'll be going to one of the Patriotic Alternative events in 2020 and I shall raise the topic to him indirectly.

Also, re his telegram group. I have heard it is full of idiots spouting violent fantasies. Steer clear would be my advice...

budoslavic

Owl
Orthodox
Gold Member
Via NY Post, "Milo Yiannopoulos says he is ‘ex-gay,’ wants to rehabilitate ‘conversion therapy’"
Right-wing provocateur Milo Yiannopoulos has come out as “ex-gay” – announcing that he “would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls ‘conversion therapy’” over the next decade, according to a report.

The 36-year-old British political commentator, whose speeches and writings often ridicule political correctness, social justice and feminism, declared himself no longer gay and “sodomy free,” he told LifeSite in an interview.

Yiannopoulos told the outlet that he is now leading a daily consecration online to St. Joseph.

“When I used to kid that I only became gay to torment my mother, I wasn’t entirely joking,” he said.

“Of course, I was never wholly at home in the gay lifestyle — Who is? Who could be? — and only leaned heavily into it in public because it drove liberals crazy to see a handsome, charismatic, intelligent gay man riotously celebrating conservative principles,” Yiannopoulos continued.

“That’s not to say I didn’t throw myself enthusiastically into degeneracy of all kinds in my private life. I suppose I felt that’s all I deserved. I’d love to say it was all an act, and I’ve been straight this whole time, but even I don’t have that kind of commitment to performance art. Talk about method acting.”

Asked about how he decided to become “sodomy free,” Yiannopoulos said: “Four years ago, I gave an interview to America magazine which they declined to print. It’s taken me a long time to live up to the claims I made in that interview, but I am finally doing it.

“Anyone who’s read me closely over the past decade must surely have seen this coming. I wasn’t shy about dropping hints. In my New York Times-bestselling book ‘Dangerous,’ I heavily hinted I might be ‘coming out’ as straight in the future,” he said.

“And in my recent stream-of-consciousness Telegram feed, I’ve been even more explicit — stomach-churningly so, if the comments under my ‘x days without sodomy’ posts are anything to go by.”

LifeSite reminded Yiannopoulos about his posts on social media site Parler of members of the CHANGED movement with the caption, “Look at these beautiful souls, rid of their demons and cured of their sinful urges. Can’t you tell they’ve been saved? I can.”

Asked whether he could now add his picture to theirs, he said: “No, and I don’t suppose I’ll ever be brave enough to declare it a thing of the past. I treat it like an addiction. You never stop being an alcoholic.

“As for the CHANGED movement, I guess because they’re Californian they don’t see how funny their website is, or maybe they’re dirty non-doms who think God loves you more the gayer you act, but I was slightly making fun of them with that caption,” he said.

“Someone really ought to tell them to use more heterosexual-looking photos on their website. I can share some tips! My followers have been giving me a crash course in all-American straight guy aesthetics, which apparently include growing a mullet and learning to drive stick,” he quipped.

Yiannopoulos added that “over the next decade, I would like to help rehabilitate what the media calls ‘conversion therapy.’ It does work, albeit not for everybody. As for my other aspirations and plans, well, no change: I’ve always considered abortion to be the pre-eminent moral horror of human history. I’ll keep saying so — even more loudly than before.”

As far as his personal life, Yiannopoulos said of his husband: “The guy I live with has been demoted to housemate, which hasn’t been easy for either of us. It helps that I can still just about afford to keep him in Givenchy and a new Porsche every year. Could be worse for him, I guess.”

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I trust everyone is now aware that Milo is straight and has found faith or has embraced his faith more then ever. This is a net positive. Because, he's well known and a big part of his persona is being a homosexual. Now, he can leverage his notoriety to broadcast his conversion from homosexual back to straight. That's good. Because there is a fairly large and growing contingent of x-homosexual people and they need representation and to be heard. An x-homosexual is probably the most ignored and hated person today. And this all this hate stems from the homosexual lobby or the lgtdkjhdshajhjhsdh847294*&&^.

Having a conversation with a homosexual about x-homosexuals is predictable. Person - x-homosexuals exists. Gay - yeah, well, they're a tiny minority, so, so what. Person - you're a tiny minority.

The reason for the hate is obvious. homosexuals very much rely on the idea that their condition is immutable. They were "born that way". Even with all the lies and half-truths that make up our culture right now, largely due to homosexual influence, "they" have not found the "gay gene" and they never will. Milo represents a cross section of the homosexual community. Aside from his popularity as an internet celebrity, he is quite common as a homosexual. In that, he also admitted to have been molested as a young kid.

Early childhood trauma, particularly of the sexual kind, seems to be the reason why most people are homosexual, which is another horrible truth that is suppressed by the gays. At a certain point, one must stop and take stock and realize that the gays have a real tendency to obscure and conceal truth. X-homosexuals are one of those truths they will vehemently deny and conceal. Because it proves that gay is not born in. If you listen to x-gay testimony you see its a condition caused by environmental conditions.

This changes the dynamic in a fundamental and profound way. I don't think it will lead to gay bashing or any of that, but, like with all truth it will lead to a more balanced and better place. For homosexuals can no longer rely on their "woe to the gay" violin, which they play on queue to the normies to manipulate their emotions and bring them over to their side. As the awareness of x-gay becomes more common it will change how the zeitgeist interprets this community. It will go from they have absolutely no control over this to, well, they actually have control over this. It will go from immutable to exogenous, which will open a lot of tough questions, i.e., pedophilia, that the homosexual community will increasingly have to answer for, and that is a very good thing, because pedophilia is inherent. It will be viewed more as a compulsion akin to a drug addiction then something innate.

Don't be mistaken by the abstract or even trivial differences. This is very significant. For one thing it will reveal the lying this community engages in. The pedophilia that occurs. I think it will be profound.

homosexuals have WAY too much influence and power in our society today. They got this by ill gotten gains whether it was from using activist judges to overturn popular referendums or about the origin of their condition or them wanting to only be left alone etc. Today, many communities that are not at all homosexual literally genuflect to gays. It happened in my hometown, which is a very family orientated town. This is because this community doesn't know when to stop and this is no longer about "rights".

Rights are boring. I'm actually all for homosexuals to get due process, freedom of association, trial by jury of peers etc. But, this is not what they want and they have this. When I pan-out and look at their behavior and demands I see this. I see a large collection of people that desperately want to feel good about themselves and are conflicted not by society but by their own selves. Additionally, I see these people desperately desiring to be popular. The closet frightens them more then anything, because, they'll go back to being obscure and not, with emphasis, the center of attention. Its literally them wanting to be the most popular kids in high school. That's not a right that's selfish and the world owes no one nothing. Ergo, thats a real character flaw. And that's why when you give these people power, they'll never stop. Not until we literally have alters dedicated to them and we get on our knees and worship.

Thomas More

Hummingbird
Via NY Post, "Milo Yiannopoulos says he is ‘ex-gay,’ wants to rehabilitate ‘conversion therapy’"

I'm looking forward to seeing heads explode over this. Rejecting conversion therapy is one of the cornerstones of LGBTOSDFG+ thought. It's the same with trannies deciding to go back to their actual sex. The idea is anathema in the tranny community. The fact that many gays want to stop being gay, and have done so, and likewise for trannies, is wrongthink.

Towgunner

Kingfisher
I'm looking forward to seeing heads explode over this. Rejecting conversion therapy is one of the cornerstones of LGBTOSDFG+ thought. It's the same with trannies deciding to go back to their actual sex. The idea is anathema in the tranny community. The fact that many gays want to stop being gay, and have done so, and likewise for trannies, is wrongthink.
Oh, I forgot about the ban on conversion therapy. This is egregious because you actually have, today in the current year, the state deciding what kind of therapy you can and cannot have. And all because the gays said so. This yet one more example of the gays taking other people's rights away. And why? Because it might cast them in a negative light. Or it will violate their otherwise unquestionable plank, that gays are born that way and nothing else. Yet, if conversion therapy exists, and it does, then this is not an immutable thing its changeable. Instead of embracing truth, they suppress it like every other tyrant.

It might be hard to see right now, but, the tide is changing for this "community". Heck a couple of years ago, a survey indicated a double digit drop in acceptance of homosexuality. That was then. But, today, with ever more examples of this community's obsession with kids, I think the connection to pedophilia will be revealed soon. And, stranger still, it might very well be the homosexuals that reveal it through their own demands to legalize child sex.

Pecadora

Chicken
Oh, I forgot about the ban on conversion therapy. This is egregious because you actually have, today in the current year, the state deciding what kind of therapy you can and cannot have. And all because the gays said so. This yet one more example of the gays taking other people's rights away. And why? Because it might cast them in a negative light. Or it will violate their otherwise unquestionable plank, that gays are born that way and nothing else. Yet, if conversion therapy exists, and it does, then this is not an immutable thing its changeable. Instead of embracing truth, they suppress it like every other tyrant.

It might be hard to see right now, but, the tide is changing for this "community". Heck a couple of years ago, a survey indicated a double digit drop in acceptance of homosexuality. That was then. But, today, with ever more examples of this community's obsession with kids, I think the connection to pedophilia will be revealed soon. And, stranger still, it might very well be the homosexuals that reveal it through their own demands to legalize child sex.
An agenda push by the powers-that-be; most homosexuals keep their mouths shut enjoying the preferential treatment and diminished persecution yet they know, deep down, the truth of themselves even if they can't express it. "Born this way" is an evil concept denying them acceptance of reality and allowing further destruction.
Lies do have a breaking point...and it may end up the way you say in the end. I wonder how wide-ranging the pedophilic culture actually is; judging by the fact that child molestation is a great factor I can only imagine. Perhaps NAMBLA was created to invent the divide between pedos and homos.

El Chinito loco

Crow
Gold Member
Seems extremely fake and gay to me and fabulously grifterific.

Perhaps the new crop of posters on here who love zionism and neocon policies can explain how you can un-gay having a black cock in your ass.

Can’t wait to see how “judeo-christian” values are the key and how free markets will lead to ultimate salvation.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Everything negative that is being said about Milo, including from some in this thread, were said and is still being said about me. If you have Christian love in you that you will patiently wait to see the fruits of his repentance and root for it. If you think he is grifting then you should pray that he may turn away from evil.

Attacking someone who has made obvious strides towards God should be left to the secular people on Twitter.