Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

If this is just his latest ploy to look edgy for the media while maintaining his general faggotry, then he's not worthy of any praise.
Even before his renouncement he would say how damaging the gay lifestyle- which shocked both liberal conservative gays

read his telegram WARNING EXPLICIT:

Left-wing gays never want to talk about the realities of gay life because they know how revolting it is. Let them talk about “love.” I’ll tell you about shit stains on the sheets, and then we’ll see where America falls on the gay question.
6.5Kviewsedited 19:07
MILO
Gay life is shame, prostitution, drugs, pain, penury, abandonment, lies, pedophilia, disease, despair, and stains that will not come out

I listened to some of an interview on lifesite news - he admits hes broken and sinner and struggling.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Pelican
Orthodox Inquirer
Hopefully he does not switch from a denegerate sodomic lifestyle to a degenerate hetero lifestyle. However, I pray for him as I wish him the best. He has been on the good side prominently, although with his flaws obviously (but don't we all have flaws).

Mountaineer

Ostrich
Gold Member

Who does a stunt like that? Is he so rich that it's no problem to waste 150k? Or maybe he can afford it because he's being paid by the agency for his faux Christian conversion.

At this point I still don't trust Milo, he's a wild card and has to prove his intentions beyond any doubt.

Who does a stunt like that? Is he so rich that it's no problem to waste 150k? Or maybe he can afford it because he's being paid by the agency for his faux Christian conversion.

At this point I still don't trust Milo, he's a wild card and has to prove his intentions beyond any doubt.
I think this is definitely "in the right direction" for him.

I'm still "cautious". If he's wealthy enough to be able to throw away a 150k ring (if that really was the ring's value and this isn't all just an act) then he should start giving away a lot of his wealth to the poor, and/or his Parishes, and downsize his life.

But I also know firsthand how hard it is for people to believe that you've actually changed, so I'm not entirely convinced that he's faking it.

Aloha50

Sparrow
Not so sure. I'm praying for him but some of what he posts on Telegram make me wonder. I mean, he's no longer married to a man and supposedly not having sex with them either which is good, but it seems that is extent of his repentance which if so is not the earmark of regenerate\converted person. Although I know it's early and these things can definitely take time. I really hope he has mature Christians speaking into his life but it doesn't appear that's the case or he's just not listening. I saw a few days ago someone purporting to be EMJ comment on one of his posts. He said that Milo should reach out to him if he wants to no more about holiness, humility (I don't remember exact words). Like you reading this, I like him. He's super smart, well spoken wrecking ball for our side, but his soul is of paramount import. Foul language, drunkenness, lack of humility, etc. are to be repented of just as sodomy is to be.

JohnKreese

Pelican
It wouldn't surprise me if he's been taking cues from Michael Voris over the last few years. They had a conversation a little over two years ago

Voris was deep into the gay lifestyle (he has personally confirmed this) before coming back to the faith and swearing to celibacy. I don't think he is the BEST role model for Catholics, but it seems like Milo is taking a somewhat similar path.

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
Not so sure. I'm praying for him but some of what he posts on Telegram make me wonder. I mean, he's no longer married to a man and supposedly not having sex with them either which is good, but it seems that is extent of his repentance which if so is not the earmark of regenerate\converted person. Although I know it's early and these things can definitely take time. I really hope he has mature Christians speaking into his life but it doesn't appear that's the case or he's just not listening. I saw a few days ago someone purporting to be EMJ comment on one of his posts. He said that Milo should reach out to him if he wants to no more about holiness, humility (I don't remember exact words). Like you reading this, I like him. He's super smart, well spoken wrecking ball for our side, but his soul is of paramount import. Foul language, drunkenness, lack of humility, etc. are to be repented of just as sodomy is to be.
For his repentance to stick, he will have to become very involved with a good parish that has a priest who tells him "That's a bad idea" and also find a way to decrease his pride, probably by taking a break from his public internet life, or at least producing content where he isn't at the center, like book or movie reviews.

Last edited:

Towgunner

Kingfisher
What Milo has done here is very significant. Milo is drawing attention to the FACT that many people have become x-gay. This is a FACT and it's indisputable. At present, the community of x-gay people is one of the most hated groups that walk the face of God's Earth. A pro-gay person who knows he has no case against this will therefore say "well, those people are a minority". To wit, you must promptly respond with "so are you, in fact, being a minority is central to your pro-gay case and always has been". The gay community needs to keep x-gays out of the picture at all costs. They present an existential threat to the contemporary gay "order" if you will. gays made their case to society by asking for pity. They play on other people's emotions. That's why you see a lot of women aligning themselves with this "movement". Women being overly emotional creatures are naturally attracted to this. The truth is women and all the other sycophants of gay Inc., are being played. They're being manipulated. Central to the gay's sob story about "how they had it tough" is the notion that homosexuality is born in. Therefore, the gay claims he can't help himself even if he wanted to. gay being "born-in" is central to their ideology. It is the very bedrock and cornerstone that this "community" not only rests on but depends on. This idea is imperative. And in more ways than one, technically speaking, if this is not an innate attribute then they're not exactly covered by civil rights legislation, which they would find a loophole around anyway. But the optics of this truth could make a very big difference. It is for this reason that gays react to x-gays the way they do, and they do it in their typical gay way...they absolutely hate them. Here again, we see hate is the preferred choice whenever anything goes against the singular will of the gays.

Milo is in good company. There are plenty of x-gay people. This plays well into our hands because if gays are minorities and being a minority means you get something then surely x-gays are a minority too and they should be given equal consideration also. Otherwise, you have a contradiction. Milo can use both his existing notoriety and charisma to promote the FACT that there are x-gays out there. Its a laser-guided bomb red pill.

And he holds nothing back. Because, people really don't understand the reality of the gay community and just how defiled and depraved it is.

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
Did an Orthodox girl reject him or something? :)

View attachment 31468

View attachment 31469

His diatribe actually continues for some time.
Typical Narcists behavior. Milo lashing out against anything to get attention. The growing trend toward Orthodoxy among so many has also resulted in Mike Cernovich (another publicity grifter) going through the throws of the "Convince me: Catholicism or Orthodoxy" mentality.

Its stuff like this, that really make we wonder about Milo. I said this earlier in the thread, but it bears repeating: I would not click on anything Milo has to say. While I feel its wrong to judge, I cant see anything repentant about Milo. He's on to the "Well now that i am not gay, let me attack the Orthodox."