Milo Yiannopoulos Thread

Aloha50

Sparrow
What I've noticed about him is when doing an interview or show like his stint on Tru News, he cleans up well. But when back on Telegram he lets it go. One of his admins banned me a few weeks ago because I said his language and topic matter is not befitting someone who professes to follow Jesus Christ. I don't get all these younger 'based' supposed Christians who speak profanity like it's nothing when the scripture condemns it. Makes me wonder if they're really Christians.

Ember

Ostrich
Gold Member
Milo regularly rants against things that probably alienates half his followers. Cats lovers and short people being two recent examples. Anything for attention.

Feyoder

Kingfisher
There's a lot of quibbling. Milo is in bureaucratic speak mode, extremely mealy mouthed (and verbose). I'm cringing very hard.

"YOU DON'T LIKE MY STYLE" *snaps fingers*

Roosh: I saw on y....

Milo: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Roosh: our tel...

Milo: ARRRRHRHHHHGGH

Roosh: egram channel...

Milo: *rolls eyes*

Roosh: that...

etc

Milo never lets Roosh finish his point and keeps interrupting the few times he tries to speak. I think it's a bit rude. It's more of a monologue than a conversation. If it was me I would have just ended the conversation the 2nd time he interrupted but we're on about the 864th time now.

Last edited:

OrthoLeaf

Sparrow
Orthodox
This, ladies and gentlemen, is what's known as prelest. And I've stomached all I could stomach for one day. Have a goodnight, everyone. God bless.