Model accuses Harvey Weinstein of "molesting" her

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
dicknixon72 said:
911 said:
In a civilized country, the brother of father of these women molested by Weinstein would make him pay, severely so, and not monetarily.

That hasn't been a part of American culture for many decades though, a culture reshaped by extreme individualism, feminism and celebrity culture worship. This culture has enabled Weinstein to have a casting couch harem of hundreds of starlets he can game or overpower with impunity, up to now.

+1

The traditional solution would've been a physical visit by a masculine figure in said woman's life.

Traditional prevention would have been an unaccompanied woman not visiting a man alone in his hotel room armed only with hopes of a quid pro quo

Johnnyvee

Ostrich
911 said:
PapayaTapper said:
Rob Banks said:
infowarrior1 said:
@Rob Banks

Marital rape is a thing. Even though it is actually impossible. If the woman is physically hurt it would be assault.

But our current laws don't work like this.

My point is that you're kind of a naive idiot if you marry a woman who would use these laws against you.

The naive idiot is the man that doesn't believe many many men, smarter than you or I, have been duped by women they thought trustworthy

For every man who's been "duped", there are over 10 who are in a pretty decent marital situation as heads of their families.

There are also those that are getting duped into not even trying anymore, all the various shades of MGTOW, guys who are married to their bank accounts and too weary to trust any woman. These guys are eventually going to have to trust a strange woman making $15/hr to change their diapers in the last years of their lives...

I`m glad that ageing in fact stops! It won`t just be a low wage, low IQ, no real knowledge about health woman that will "care" for you. (I.e. pump you full of drugs to make as much dough as possible for big pharma. The sad faith of many boomers I`m afraid.) It will probably be a non-ethnically European woman who doesn`t give a shit about you and might even abuse you or ignore your dying requests. No thanks! Ageing is not an option anymore in the current Western society. You have to stay young and strong. https://55theses.org/the-55-theses/

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Rob Banks said:
If you only marry a woman who you can trust not to accuse you of rape (not a very high bar considering this is the woman you're marrying) and you don't have sex with anyone besides her, then it absolutely is easy to avoid false rape charges.

When you get married, you're supposed to be able to trust the woman to be a good mother to your children. How can you do that if you can't even trust her to not have you thrown in jail for 25 years on false charges?

To the people saying that it is impossible to find a trustworthy woman in this day and age:

I don't know what the solution is. Maybe meeting a woman through church or other wholesome activities is the way to go. Maybe you should go abroad to a more traditional country and find a wife there. I don't know. I don't really have any solid advice when it comes to meeting a good wife. But what I do know is that the solution is not settling for a woman you can't trust, and it is also not giving up on marriage and pursuing casual sex.

You missed my point entirely. Another woman can make any accusation she wishes. Mike Pence's approach used to be considered extreme but it's about the only one you can use nowadays if you truly want to avoid a woman's accusation being able to stick (always having 1 or multiple people around you and other women).

You think that finding/marrying a woman who will be faithful to you and not sleeping with other women would stop another woman from accusing you of molesting/raping her. THAT is why Weinstein being found guilty with zero physical proof and almost all the accusers continuing to have relations with him willingly is scary as shit. It's not justice. He MAY be a rapist but he hasn't been proven to be one.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
Was HW a Cad - clearly. But listening to Cyrus Vance Jr. today lauding the ladies as heroines in the fight against "sexual violence" was disconcerting, to say the least.

What was the Sexual Violence? Did said sexual violence occur because he was guilty of being a hideous old Jewish troll who insisted on consensual sex but then the ladies suffered from morning-after guilt and therefore accused him of being sexually violent by penetrating their precious orchids with his violent toxic male phallus - and all of a sudden this is now construed as Sexual Violence and this 67-year-old man now is looking at 5 to 27 years in a federal for-profit anti-toxic male penitentiary... We are all but one sexual violence accusation away from joining him.

Always check your female partner's meds cabinets to make sure you are not about to be accused by a BPD or otherwise psych-meds abusing wack job.

This is basically leading to a situation whereby unless you are on these women's top ten bangable men's list - otherwise, you need a written release that they agree to consensual sex with you and that it was fully mutual otherwise Orange is your new Black.

###

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Hands up if you're willing to return to the societal obligations that created due process in a court of law. It involves having a notch count of one for your whole life.

Or do you want the decadence of pre-collapse Rome?

The reality is that the only men who are being cheated right now are the ones who've been living to a more civilised standard their entire lives and are still stuck in this mess with the rest of us. If you have a double or triple digit notch count then you are not entitled to a civilisation built on the foundations of self-denial of immediate gratification in pursuit of the greater good. That includes me, just so you don't think I'm exempting myself.

We are getting what we deserve, and we sure as hell don't have any right to complain if we're not even willing to alter the behaviour which brought us here.

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I have referenced this before and that is being a good man versus a nice guy who is a pushover.

This is basically your ability to channel your deepest dark-triad self if she ever thinks that screwing you over is an option.

I have found that teaching women self-defense with a laser-guided sidearm is quite an effective start. Demonstrating your mastery over said tool is a very effective way of sending a not too subtle message.

For a woman to feel safe - she has to know you would kill anyone who might ever harm her or her children.

For a woman to feel loved she has to know you would kill anyone that would try to take her from you.

For a woman's hypergamy to be held in check she has to know you would kill her if she ever tried to screw you over - only in these ways can she calm her soul.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
Leonard D Neubache said:
Hands up if you're willing to return to the societal obligations that created due process in a court of law. It involves having a notch count of one for your whole life.

The reality is that the only men who are being cheated right now are the ones who've been living to a more civilised standard their entire lives and are still stuck in this mess with the rest of us. If you have a double or triple digit notch count then you are not entitled to a civilisation built on the foundations of self-denial of immediate gratification in pursuit of the greater good. That includes me, just so you don't think I'm exempting myself.

We are getting what we deserve, and we sure as hell don't have any right to complain if we're not even willing to alter the behaviour which brought us here.

So if (God forbid ) one of your son's was to have fully consensual sex with a girl before marriage and picked up rape charge would you say "Well son youre getting what you deserve" and tell him to plead guilty?

Or would you sell every last possession, beg borrow, steal and even kill the fucking hypocrites railroading him if necessary in order to fight for his freedom to your last breath?

Its a rhetorical question as I already know the answer as its the same as mine. And I dont even have a son

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
Leonard D Neubache said:

So if (God forbid ) one of your son's was to have fully consensual sex with a girl before marriage and picked up rape charge would you say "Well son youre getting what you deserve" and tell him to plead guilty?

Or would you sell every last possession, beg borrow, steal and even kill the fucking hypocrites railroading him if necessary in order to fight for his freedom to your last breath?

Its a rhetorical question as I already know the answer as its the same as mine. And I dont even have a son

Obviously I'm not allowed to talk about what I'd do, suffice to say I'm doing my best to divorce myself from the shitty system I live in, at least on a spiritual and psychological level.

My point is that we have little right to complain on a social level that this sort of shit is happening. It boils down to this.

Harvey is a scumbag.
Harvey got what was coming to him.
None of us are in a moral position to demand due process for Harv because we have all participated routinely in the destruction of the society due process was built over.

We might not personally deserve the worst of what this social degradation has to offer, but we're also in no position to bitch and moan that things have come to this.

griffinmill

Kingfisher
Deepdiver said:
otherwise, you need a written release that they agree to consensual sex with you and that it was fully mutual otherwise Orange is your new Black.

She signs a written consent form detailing full consent in engaging in all manner of sexual activity with you.

But two days later she goes to the media and/or Twitter with mascara streaming down her face to say she signed the form under duress and, besides that, changed her mind and said "no" after the third thrust.

How do you defend yourself?

jeffreyjerpp

Kingfisher
griffinmill said:
Deepdiver said:
otherwise, you need a written release that they agree to consensual sex with you and that it was fully mutual otherwise Orange is your new Black.

She signs a written consent form detailing full consent in engaging in all manner of sexual activity with you.

But two days later she goes to the media and/or Twitter with mascara streaming down her face to say she signed the form under duress and, besides that, changed her mind and said "no" after the third thrust.

The only real option is to secretly audio record most sexual encounters on an iPhone app.

It is cheap, extremely easy, and should the worst happen, you have undeniable proof that no one was raped.

Men were skeptical before that this was necessary. I hope it is clear now just how necessary it is.

My honest guess is that, for any normal man, the odds of police coming after him for a hookup from years ago are absolutely miniscule, less than 1 in 10,000.

But moving forward, we are in a different era. We have been for a year or two. Random hookups, and in fact all relationships, are significantly more hazardous than they used to be.

kel

Ostrich
It's true that, unfortunately, we have to put ourselves under surveillance to be safe. And you'd be smart to own that surveillance tech and keep it private, not some "cloud service".

Of course, then they'll get you on illegal wiretapping or some shit, but better than a rape charge.

If it happens to you, you have to go hard right out the gate. No mercy, no apologies, call the liar what she is and attack attack attack. Find something "problematic" she's said in the past and release that, too. Fight a war on every front against her and anyone who allies with her.

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
^Id say a more apt analogy would be telling castaway on a deserted island "Stop eating coconuts"

IY7dtHbwwLTx.jpg

But to the point...fishing for a more substantial meal is healthier in the long run

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
griffinmill said:
Deepdiver said:

Smart phone camera app video option film her as she reads and signs totally sober. Done and dusted.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
PapayaTapper said:
^Id say a more apt analogy would be telling castaway on a deserted island "Stop eating coconuts"

But to the point...fishing for a more substantial meal is healthier in the long run

You better hope Kona doesn't see this.

Big-Coconut doesn't mess around.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Deepdiver said:
griffinmill said:
Deepdiver said:

Smart phone camera app video option film her as she reads and signs totally sober. Done and dusted.

:laugh:

"...but all my best artwork is in my bedroom. Would you like to see those ones?"

"Ummm sure!"

"Great, but just in case anything else happens while we're in there I'm going need to record you signing this consent form while blowing under .05 on a breathalyzer and licking these drug strips that test for opiates, cannabis and methamphetamine. Do you need a pen?"

jcrew247

Kingfisher
Captainstabbin said:
pitbullowner said:
I want proof so i can rest assured we can take this (((cabal))) down one loser at a time so nothing can be said against the movement against it.

The proof doesn't exist. There was no evidence whatsoever, only tearful "testimony" by actresses...people trained to give teary speeches.

Jurors heard emotional testimony, including from actress Annabella Sciorra, who told the court that Weinstein raped her after shoving his way into her Manhattan apartment.

“I was trying to get him off me,” Sciorra testified. “I was punching him, kicking him."

Punching and kicking would have produced defensive wounds. In many cases, bruises lasting well over a week, perhaps even some wrist damage. Curious that she never took pictures or showed them to any friends or family.

Leonard D Neubache said:
You're still missing the fact that the only people with any dog in this fight are the ones wealthy enough to have a lawyer on retainer.

The idea that because Harv is famous that he's entitled to a "better" version of the justice system because it helps everyone believe in it a little more is going to ring hollow to anyone who isn't picking their next lawyer out of a telephone book.

If anything, Harvey got worse justice than the average guy. If Harvey wasn't famous, this would have never been prosecuted. The police would take a report and the prosecutor would drop it - unless evidence is produced.

Harvey was targeted, same as Bill Cosby. Meanwhile, Bryan Singer is out there raping boys...well protected by the same people in Hollywood vilifying Harvey.

Here is a list of Weinstein's attempted rape list, then you can decide if he is capable of criminal charges for "attempted rape", or "actual rape", or "sexual harassment" or "sexual abuse".

https://www.thecut.com/2020/01/harvey-weinstein-complete-list-allegations.html

Are you a Christian? I don't think any Christian man would or should be a Weinstein supporter. Its not because he is Jewish or doesn't believe in the Bible or morals. Its not that he promotes sin in Hollywood movies. Its not that he treats women like prostitutes but instead of money he offers them jobs or threatens to kill them or ruin their careers. Weinstein is a married man and he still chose to have sex outside of marriage with many girlfriends.

Do you think sex without a woman's consent is rape?
If the studio boss of Disney-Miramax threatens to fire a woman if she doesn't have sex with him, then that is "sexual harassment" which is still illegal along with the actual rape.

Sexual harassment is still illegal when it comes to Bosses sleeping with co-workers working under him. One of the criminal charges against Weinstein involved his former secretary. He threatened to fire her if she didn't have sex with him.

Weinstein will face off against more accusers in the California trial.
When there are 5 accusers in the NY trial and over 100 accusers in the California trial, that establishes a pattern of Predatory Behavior.
He's even admitted to Predatory behavior to having hundreds of girlfriends outside of marriage.

So the jurors have to take into account every accusers testimony (5 in the NY trial). Harvey did not offer any rebuttal testimony because he refused to take the stand. So it was just a case of "5 women said this, He says nothing." Harvey could have offerred up his own testimony describing his so-called consensual and un-coerced sexual encounters with these women, but he refused to.

The jurors had to decide if Weinstein is a dangerous sexual Predator who more than likely coerced these women into sex, in places and situations that they could not refuse or escape from.

When 100s of women have the same story of Weinstein attempting to rape them or actually raping them, then that proves a pattern of sexual predatory behavior. He used his fat obese body to corner women and get on top of them before they could escape from the room. He kept the women quiet by threats to ruin their careers and fire them from their jobs. He got caught on tape by the NYPD admitting to groping an actress in his office.