Modern Art

Thomas More

Crow
Protestant

Top 10 Most expensive art pieces sold in 2021

Even the Monet, Van Gogh, and Picasso didn't strike me as the best of their work. Frankly, they looked lower tier. I normally like French Impressionism, but the Monet piece was very bland.

Of course, the modern pieces were a complete joke. Pure garbage. One was a photo montage just done in 2021 that sold for $69m!! Apparently the artist himself got a big chunk of money in this case, since it went to auction and the price blew up with no previous expectations. Very strange.

Last edited:

Maddox

Kingfisher
Protestant
Years ago, I lived in a blue city for a while. One night I had a date with a girl and wanted to do something different than just go to a coffee shop or bar. So I suggested we meet at an art exhibit.

We were about 10 minutes into the exhibition when we rounded a corner and were faced with an anti-white exhibit displayed on an entire wall. It was blatant and hateful, almost as bad as something you would expect to see these days from Leftist radicals.

I was embarrassed that I had stupidly not checked what was being shown that week. My date saw it and said nothing and neither did I. In retrospect, I wish I would've taken action to show how wrong this was. I could've denounced the artist in front of my date or told the museum rep what I thought of their exhibit. But I lacked a spine and wasn't yet red-pilled at this point and didn't understand what it all meant and why it was there. I just wanted to get out of the place as quickly as possible.

Maybe it would be therapeutic to go to a modern art museum now and tell the museum what I think of their modern art. Kind of a redemption for not saying anything the first time I was subjected to this trash.

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
FnUseV6WQAApNsW

NYT article, "Move Over Moses and Zoroaster: Manhattan Has a New Female Lawgiver"

Artist Statement (PDF):

Meet the artist behind the bizarre artwork:
Sikander_Photo.jpg