Modern dentistry

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
I would strictly avoid Root Canal treatments: https://davidhoward.com.au/why-you-should-avoid-root-canals-like-the-plague/

and only opt for composite fillings, if fillings are recommended. Composite is far less toxic though you will pay a little more compared to "Silver" fillings (aka neurotoxic Mercury amalgam fillings) and they are not as durable (5-7 years vs 10+). There are probably better options than composite but thats all i know.

Here are the links to the directories of biological dentists from the link above:
As others have said, going abroad isn't a bad option. I'm from UK too and considered going to Europe for dentistry, I might do so in future. But now might be the time to do it, while everything's settled down a bit. Although if you can make the investment, a biological/holistic dentist in the UK would be worth it.
Cheers mate.
Where in Europe would be a good destination for dentistry?

Akaky Akakievitch

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Cheers mate.
Where in Europe would be a good destination for dentistry?

I'm not too sure being honest, you'll have to look it up. My guess is that central/Eastern Europe generally would be better. Their covid regulations are generally less severe too.

Good_Shepherd

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Yes. This dentist stayed in the room so maybe he just doesn't care at all about it. But it made me unsure whether I should trust his dental advi

Yes. This dentist stayed in the room so maybe he just doesn't care at all about it. But it made me unsure whether I should trust his dental advice.
Some dentists are no good, the one I took my son too I told him I dont want my son to get any lead fillings as they are unhealthy and he kept saying "oh theres nothing wrong with them" I had to eventually say that if you cant do the other I will have to go somewhere else to do it then he did it, their business card logo was also the 2 serpents on a pole and they very strict with masks, sanitizers and all the windows closed

Evstratios

Chicken
Orthodox
It's kind of funny on my part as a lurker of probably 10 years in the 2012-2013 timeframe as many things in that time were compelling to various degrees in getting me to register but it's just not my thing to engage much online.

That being said, I felt compelled to help you with this. Your gut feeling is correct. I worked as a radiographic engineer for a few of those years and met probably a thousand dentists mostly in Canada but elsewhere as well and 80-90%, male or female, were scam artists. It's an unbelievable criminal racket in the western world.

From your description, it is highly unlikely that you require a root canal or any kind of otherwise expensive work. If you were to canvas a dozen or so dentists in the UK, i'm sure you would be able to find one that will be willing to pull the tooth without all the extra crap but if you are able then I suggest Spain or Greece. I get my work done in Greece, specifically Sparta, personally and it is incredibly cheap and of very high quality.

The UK and Canadian systems are similar so as an example a simple cleaning will run several hundred dollars factoring all the fees, examination, x-rays, etc. Whereas in Greece, I pay 30 euros and no nonsense just an excellent job. I don't suggest that you leave it for long if you can actually feel it as there are many potential negative downstream systemic effects that can occur in such a situation. I imagine the work you mentioned would cost more than a thousand pounds in the UK and so I understand the trepidation.

In summary, relatively few dentists are trustworthy in any given sample in the west. It's a good idea to take care of something in the mouth if you can feel it physically even if relatively mild. You may be able to put the work in to find a good man in the UK but that comes with its own annoyances and may take longer than expected although you should try depending on your situation, I would suggest looking for a man very near to or beyond retirement age and still working in that regard. In my opinion, Greece is a very good destination for anything medical and considering the food, air, water, and overall quality of life (outside of Athens) you may receive other health and spiritual benefits as well from a short trip.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.

RedLagoon

Kingfisher
Orthodox Inquirer
Some dentists are no good, the one I took my son too I told him I dont want my son to get any lead fillings as they are unhealthy and he kept saying "oh theres nothing wrong with them" I had to eventually say that if you cant do the other I will have to go somewhere else to do it then he did it, their business card logo was also the 2 serpents on a pole and they very strict with masks, sanitizers and all the windows closed

Most, if not all, dentists are freemasons otherwise you just won't graduate. That's why your dentist was probably using that logo.

The only good dentist I've ever had is my current one, a Malaysian man who trained there.

Female dentists are the WORST. (And rough) One wanted to rip my molar out and replace it with an implant just because it was "imperfect". Also, children should only go for a clean once a year, if you dont feed them sugar they won't have any cavities.

Last edited:

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
It's kind of funny on my part as a lurker of probably 10 years in the 2012-2013 timeframe as many things in that time were compelling to various degrees in getting me to register but it's just not my thing to engage much online.

That being said, I felt compelled to help you with this. Your gut feeling is correct. I worked as a radiographic engineer for a few of those years and met probably a thousand dentists mostly in Canada but elsewhere as well and 80-90%, male or female, were scam artists. It's an unbelievable criminal racket in the western world.

From your description, it is highly unlikely that you require a root canal or any kind of otherwise expensive work. If you were to canvas a dozen or so dentists in the UK, i'm sure you would be able to find one that will be willing to pull the tooth without all the extra crap but if you are able then I suggest Spain or Greece. I get my work done in Greece, specifically Sparta, personally and it is incredibly cheap and of very high quality.

The UK and Canadian systems are similar so as an example a simple cleaning will run several hundred dollars factoring all the fees, examination, x-rays, etc. Whereas in Greece, I pay 30 euros and no nonsense just an excellent job. I don't suggest that you leave it for long if you can actually feel it as there are many potential negative downstream systemic effects that can occur in such a situation. I imagine the work you mentioned would cost more than a thousand pounds in the UK and so I understand the trepidation.

In summary, relatively few dentists are trustworthy in any given sample in the west. It's a good idea to take care of something in the mouth if you can feel it physically even if relatively mild. You may be able to put the work in to find a good man in the UK but that comes with its own annoyances and may take longer than expected although you should try depending on your situation, I would suggest looking for a man very near to or beyond retirement age and still working in that regard. In my opinion, Greece is a very good destination for anything medical and considering the food, air, water, and overall quality of life (outside of Athens) you may receive other health and spiritual benefits as well from a short trip.

Thank you for your time and I wish you the best.
Hi mate,

Cheers for the response.

Do you have a specific dentist you could recommend to me in Greece?

Good_Shepherd

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
Since we last spoke here I had horrible tooth pain and even had to drink extra wine, after a few days the pain miraculously went away and its been almost a month and im pain free, i still need to sort out the tooth but at least I dont have pain now

Hermetic Seal

Pelican
Orthodox
Gold Member
I’ve been getting my teeth cleaned by the same dentist for the better part of the last twenty years. At my recent checkup I found out she’s incredibly based and rejects the mainstream narrative of Covid, Ukraine, even the You-know-whos. Quite a pleasant surprise. There are a lot of bad dentists out there though who just want to give you dumb unnecessary treatments to make more money.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
Well, this is what happens when you don't trust your instincts. I went for an annual cleaning, and the dentist asked to do an x-ray. Instead of telling him to buzz off, I let him do it (mistake #1). Even though I had no pain, he "found" a cavity. I said, OK you can fill it (mistake #2). He fills it. A few days afterwards, I now have pain in that tooth. It doesn't go away. I book an appointment with another dentist. They take more x-rays (mistake #3). He does a few bull tests, and says the nerve is probably infected and that the bacteria got into the tooth during the other filling, and I need a root canal. I told him he's insane and walked out. Other than some sensitivity, there's no sign of an infection. These criminals cause the problems, then they prescribe more "solutions" that simply cause more problems, and guess who has the solution for them? Dentists are a massive joke.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
Well, this is what happens when you don't trust your instincts. I went for an annual cleaning, and the dentist asked to do an x-ray. Instead of telling him to buzz off, I let him do it (mistake #1). Even though I had no pain, he "found" a cavity. I said, OK you can fill it (mistake #2). He fills it. A few days afterwards, I now have pain in that tooth. It doesn't go away. I book an appointment with another dentist. They take more x-rays (mistake #3). He does a few bull tests, and says the nerve is probably infected and that the bacteria got into the tooth during the other filling, and I need a root canal. I told him he's insane and walked out. Other than some sensitivity, there's no sign of an infection. These criminals cause the problems, then they prescribe more "solutions" that simply cause more problems, and guess who has the solution for them? Dentists are a massive joke.
So I think I figured it out. I wear a mouthpiece for lifting and fighting. The mouthpiece was molded to my old bite. When I would put pressure on the mouthpiece, the pressure would transfer to the filling, inflaming the nerve. I simply molded a new mouthpiece. This psycho gave me a prescription for antibiotics and was about to give me a root canal over a fix that cost me $50.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Just went to a different 'biological' dentist

Was told I need to extract the root canal tooth but will need an implant costing my 3 thousand gbp. I paid around 350 quid just for the scans and consultation in London! Crazy.

The fillings needed are around 4 now which push towards 1k for that plus the 1k or so for the extraction.

No idea what I will do but it's just crazy now, it's so much money. I will just try to do it one step at a time. Does anyone know of any country with affordable and based dental treatment?

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
Because one tooth is severely infected with bacteria so they have to take it out. The dentist says if you take out a tooth without an implant then the jaw will eventually collapse over time.
Lies. Watch the documentary that Roosh posted earlier called Root Cause. Your jaw will not collapse with one tooth missing. If that was the case, then every person that ever had their wisdom teeth removed would need implants.

SaintPiusX

Robin
Trad Catholic
So I think I figured it out. I wear a mouthpiece for lifting and fighting. The mouthpiece was molded to my old bite. When I would put pressure on the mouthpiece, the pressure would transfer to the filling, inflaming the nerve. I simply molded a new mouthpiece. This psycho gave me a prescription for antibiotics and was about to give me a root canal over a fix that cost me $50.
By the way, the problem resolved on its own over time. The tooth was fine.

Tippy

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Lies. Watch the documentary that Roosh posted earlier called Root Cause. Your jaw will not collapse with one tooth missing. If that was the case, then every person that ever had their wisdom teeth removed would need implants.
He isn't lying to me. He didn't say with certainty it would happen but that it could happen and was likely to over time.