Other Monomakhos.com

Vasily Martian

Sparrow
Orthodox
Does anyone know of the website monomakhos.com, owned and run by George and Gail Michalopulos? If so, do they know what's happened to it / them?

I've visited that website nearly everyday for the last 5 or so years and then, recently, I just a short break from it, only to find that when I search for it, I get this result which says "if you're the owner of this website, please contact blue<something or other>, we can help you"

What does this mean?

Tardynox

Sparrow
Orthodox Inquirer
Never heard about it, but I guess it could either be that the server is down, or more likely.......it got wiped

Edit: I just visited it and it said the site was under maintenance. Don't have to worry much I guess.

Vasily Martian

Sparrow
Orthodox
Never heard about it, but I guess it could either be that the server is down, or more likely.......it got wiped

Edit: I just visited it and it said the site was under maintenance. Don't have to worry much I guess.
Hey, thanks for that. I've tried accessing the website for the last two days on my phone only, and it didn't give me that much info (about being under maintenance). Perhaps when I look at it later today on my computer it'll tell me that.

Anyway, thanks again for letting me know

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
In the URL, this appears: "suspendedpage". I'm guessing their host cancelled them for some reason. And in the page source code:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="//bluehost-cdn.com/media/user/suspended_account/_bh/suspended.css">

Vasily Martian

Sparrow
Orthodox
In the URL, this appears: "suspendedpage". I'm guessing their host cancelled them for some reason. And in the page source code:

Code:
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="//bluehost-cdn.com/media/user/suspended_account/_bh/suspended.css">
Right, yeah, I see that now. If I had to guess, and assuming the host has cancelled them, it'd be because of all the politically incorrect material on that site. I've never heard of that before, though. There's literally heaps of personal websites, many more politically incorrect than Monomakhos, that never get touched. I wonder what's going on.