Morbidly obese reporter who constantly spoke of body positivity, dies, of covid

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
Talk about Anorexia: "It's so brave that you're bringing this eating disorder into the discussion. We need to work on this issue facing young girls."

Talk about Obesity: "DON'T FAT-SHAME ME WITH YOUR HATE-SPEACH YOU CIS-GENDERED PATRIARCHAL NAZZZZZZZIIIREEEEE!!! I AM TRIGGLE-PUFF!! QUEEN OF THE ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BUFFET!! FALL INTO MY EVENT HORIZON NEVER TO ESCAPE, SKINNY PEASANTS!!"

America doesn't have a "covid problem." Covid is just bringing our obesity problem into the light.

Barring metabolic (and other) issues, for the majority of people obesity is a choice.

There are people with deformities and other problems who don't have a choice in the matter, but they get on with their lives and do what they can with what they've got. Heck, there's even a wrestler with no legs who's as ripped as anyone:

Most obese people are born with all their limbs and organs intact. They should be grateful for it and treat their bodies well, because there's no reasonable excuse not to.

DanielH

Pelican
Barring people with metabolic (and other) issues, for the majority of people obesity is a choice.

There are people with deformities and other problems who don't have a choice in the matter, but they get on with their lives and do what they can with what they've got. Heck, there's even a wrestler with no legs who's as ripped as anyone:

Most obese people are born with all their limbs and organs intact. They should be grateful for it and treat their bodies well, because there's no reasonable excuse not to.
I wrestled a guy once who was missing a limb. I won, but he was surprisingly good. Weight classes make wrestling the best sport for amputees as the weight lost from the missing limb just goes elsewhere. Maybe we'll see people amputating their legs so they can be wrestling champs one day. Is that any less insane than transgenderism?

More related to the thread, almost nobody who has died of covid would not have died of something else within 4 years barring dramatic lifestyle changes (such as losing 150 pounds). Most people killing themselves or who have had their careers or businesses ruined has decades left.

Last edited:

LeoniusD

Pelican
Of covid - or of the covid vaccine? This happened after mass vaccination began, so the likelihood is higher is that she died from the vaccine.

Still - being obese is unhealthy so the likelihood of dying of any common cold or flu is 100 times higher than for a superstraight superfit woman of the same age. It's really a shame, because she would be a pretty slim loving wife and mother in different times.

Zanardi

Woodpecker
Of covid - or of the covid vaccine? This happened after mass vaccination began, so the likelihood is higher is that she died from the vaccine.

I am sorry to give you the bad news, but there is still a large proportion of unvaccinated people so yes, people die of covid as well. Let's not put all the blame on the vaccine, just because it's the norm on this forum :)

Ontopic: no wonder this happened to her, given her comorbidities.

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
Noam Galai is the person who took this photo.
Erica Watson

88266F05-5AED-4580-8491-A33D0D7AF6C7.jpeg

The point of the thread was not to delight in fat people dying. But rather to remind everyone that many people delude themselves into thinking the extreme gluttony they have in their lives is in fact healthy. It is not.

Last edited:

NoFunInAus

Kingfisher
I wrestled a guy once who was missing a limb. I won, but he was surprisingly good. Weight classes make wrestling the best sport for amputees as the weight lost from the missing limb just goes elsewhere. Maybe we'll see people amputating their legs so they can be wrestling champs one day. Is that any less insane than transgenderism?

More related to the thread, almost nobody who has died of covid would not have died of something else within 4 years barring dramatic lifestyle changes (such as losing 150 pounds). Most people killing themselves or who have had their careers or businesses ruined has decades left.

So does that young man still have his bits? As he's properly jacked. Interesting story.

As for eye bleach:

maria-sharapova-in-2008-gq-spain-photoshoot-_8.jpg

Last edited: