Morgoth's Review Appreciation Thread

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Well, Morgoth spanked Dangerfield a good one.

But then again, Dangerfield came back with his super duper Buddhist/Hindu podcast with Keith Woods.

He also deleted the one where he called out Billy (Bully) Brag, because...

That was good as well.

Billy Brag is a cunt.

Morgoth really showed his true colours. I still like him. But he's bitter. And that's ok. So what if Dangerfield is a degenerate. He's our degenerate. If some twat like Morgoth thinks he's going to solve the world's problems by calling out a degenerate like Dangerfield, well...

But I like Morgoth. Courage of his convictions. Which is always a good thing.

I just wouldn't follow him in to battle. And he would do well to remember that. He's not leading an army. He shitposts on youtube while youtube allow him to do so. In a month he will be gone (sadly) and no one will know his name.

Yes, Dangerfield is a fucking grifter, a degenerate. I would not trust him with my life.

But still, that wonderful moment when Morgoth finds out that his protege - Keith Woods is living in Vietnam, while having a go at Dangerfield for living in Cambodia.

Dangerfield is a hard worker by the way. He has his own company that provides lock and key services, shall we say. He's not a mug.

Anyway. Keith Woods goes too deep. Morgoth spergs out. And Dangerfield charms the pants off them all anyway.

What a time to be alive!

Wind your neck in lads. It's because of people like you that I make a point of following no man in this life. So don't try putting the cat among the pigeons.

Play nice. Be nice. Bring people together.

You're all a good bunch of lads.

But no one part is greater than the whole.

Dangerfield is a degenerate.

Keith Woods is an intellectual.

Morgoth is a virtue signaller.

Good on you Morgoth lad. Should be many more like you. But there aren't. Have a semblance of self-awareness and world-awareness. Learn who your friends are.

You were hard but fair. But see how long that 'tact' keeps you going through life. Learn some charm. Whether it is of the overt type displayed by Dangerfield or the covert type displayed by Keith Woods.

Keith Woods is a fucking super star by the way.

Morgoth, you're a good lad. Learn to appreciate the assets around you.

Syberpunk

Pelican
Gold Member
Rigsby said:

But then again, Dangerfield came back with his super duper Buddhist/Hindu podcast with Keith Woods.

That was good as well.

Billy Brag is a cunt.

Morgoth really showed his true colours. I still like him. But he's bitter. And that's ok. So what if Dangerfield is a degenerate. He's our degenerate. If some twat like Morgoth thinks he's going to solve the world's problems by calling out a degenerate like Dangerfield, well...

I just wouldn't follow him in to battle. And he would do well to remember that. He's not leading an army. He shitposts on youtube while youtube allow him to do so. In a month he will be gone (sadly) and no one will know his name.

Yes, Dangerfield is a fucking grifter, a degenerate. I would not trust him with my life.

But still, that wonderful moment when Morgoth finds out that his protege - Keith Woods is living in Vietnam, while having a go at Dangerfield for living in Cambodia.

Dangerfield is a hard worker by the way. He has his own company that provides lock and key services, shall we say. He's not a mug.

Anyway. Keith Woods goes too deep. Morgoth spergs out. And Dangerfield charms the pants off them all anyway.

What a time to be alive!

Wind your neck in lads. It's because of people like you that I make a point of following no man in this life. So don't try putting the cat among the pigeons.

Good on you Morgoth lad. Should be many more like you. But there aren't. Have a semblance of self-awareness and world-awareness. Learn who your friends are.

You were hard but fair. But see how long that 'tact' keeps you going through life. Learn some charm. Whether it is of the overt type displayed by Dangerfield or the covert type displayed by Keith Woods.

That initial stream with Morgoth was intense and is absolutely required, he came out very well and I was delighted to see be so open in answering what I had thought about for a while with him, but Morgoth just came across as somebody who was wants to go down with the ship and take the two younger lads with him, rather than reach out for personal happiness, I found it particularly telling when he mentioned he had nothing but failed relationships. Dangerfield is not a young man and wants to finally have some happiness and a stable life after all his admittely self inflicted behaviour. I think he's fantastic.

His talk with teenagers at the moment who are scared off the right wing, by the constant talk of degeneracy.;The problem with the likes of EMJ and I say this as a Roman Catholic of sorts, is that he would have you holding your drink to your chest shuffling in a corner of nightclub, is simply unworkable/pie in the sky in this day and age, the pool of young people you are limiting yourself to meeting an dating is so damn small already. If someone young stumbled on the likes of EMJ, it would really turn them into incels and only make them double down on what's not working and settle for the first heifer that looks at them kindly. Young people want to be young while they are young, if they see this sort of purity spiralling in streams, the extreme majority will AND DO run a mile. Even I think I'm weird for watching this stuff to this day.

I feel some people are selfish (Morgoth being one of them) would rather Keith Woods stay in a cage living in Dublin, almost eating a gun if it meant that he kept making videos. I'm actually glad for the guy, he shares a lot of similarities with myself, its eerie, I hope he finds some clarity and peace in Asia for the time being. Very heartening to see a fellow Irish man my age just doing his best.

I loved that follow up stream with Keith and Dangerfield, the comment from Keith at the beginning about having the webcam off to hide his fictional Camodian wife from Morgoth had me in stitches.

I could not in good conscience like Morgoth, tell anyone to hold out for happiness in life who is not getting it where they are. Its too bloody elusive.
Your internet "friends" and commenters are not going to be there on the deathbed giving you a pat on the shoulder that you did the right thing at the cost of your personal happiness and life course.

Dangerfield and Woods are the right kind of tentative skepticism and realness that's needed. I relate to them intensely.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
I just think Morgoth was calling out the hypocrisy among the white dissident right in regards to East Asia and East Asian women in particular. Although Dangerfield took the bait I think he should have just laughed it off as I didn't sense any genuine malice on Morgoth's part. I think he was just prodding to get a reaction. At least that's how it sounded to me.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Syberpunk said:
Rigsby said:

That was good as well.

Billy Brag is a cunt.

What a time to be alive!

That initial stream with Morgoth was intense and is absolutely required, he came out very well and I was delighted to see be so open in answering what I had thought about for a while with him, but Morgoth just came across as somebody who was wants to go down with the ship and take the two younger lads with him, rather than reach out for personal happiness, I found it particularly telling when he mentioned he had nothing but failed relationships. Dangerfield is not a young man and wants to finally have some happiness and a stable life after all his admittely self inflicted behaviour. I think he's fantastic.

His talk with teenagers at the moment who are scared off the right wing, by the constant talk of degeneracy.;The problem with the likes of EMJ and I say this as a Roman Catholic of sorts, is that he would have you holding your drink to your chest shuffling in a corner of nightclub, is simply unworkable/pie in the sky in this day and age, the pool of young people you are limiting yourself to meeting an dating is so damn small already. If someone young stumbled on the likes of EMJ, it would really turn them into incels and only make them double down on what's not working and settle for the first heifer that looks at them kindly. Young people want to be young while they are young, if they see this sort of purity spiralling in streams, the extreme majority will AND DO run a mile. Even I think I'm weird for watching this stuff to this day.

I feel some people are selfish (Morgoth being one of them) would rather Keith Woods stay in a cage living in Dublin, almost eating a gun if it meant that he kept making videos. I'm actually glad for the guy, he shares a lot of similarities with myself, its eerie, I hope he finds some clarity and peace in Asia for the time being. Very heartening to see a fellow Irish man my age just doing his best.

I loved that follow up stream with Keith and Dangerfield, the comment from Keith at the beginning about having the webcam off to hide his fictional Camodian wife from Morgoth had me in stitches.

I could not in good conscience like Morgoth, tell anyone to hold out for happiness in life who is not getting it where they are. Its too bloody elusive.
Your internet "friends" and commenters are not going to be there on the deathbed giving you a pat on the shoulder that you did the right thing at the cost of your personal happiness and life course.

Dangerfield and Woods are the right kind of tentative skepticism and realness that's needed. I relate to them intensely.

Absolutely!

Bang on and spot on!

It was a kind of watershed moment and one that needed to happen. It's out in the open. It's better that way.

Dangerfield tonight said there was no love lost between him and Morgoth, but he still respected the guy. That is the kind of attitude that is needed. At the same time, Morgoth might be a bit moribund but he's a guy you can trust. Both these things count for a lot.

Just repeating what you are saying here:

That initial stream with Morgoth was intense and is absolutely required, he came out very well and I was delighted to see be so open in answering what I had thought about for a while with him, but Morgoth just came across as somebody who was wants to go down with the ship and take the two younger lads with him, rather than reach out for personal happiness,

I also loved his talks with the teens. It's telling to see how much they respect this 'degenerate'. One of the lads (forget name now) was particularly anti-drugs. And here he was talking to smack head Dangerfield. Superb!!

Dangerfield is a man that made many bad life decisions but is owning up to them. He might not have found God, yet, but at least he's been looking. He's not someone that would rape or rob or kill, and someone that is seeking higher truth whether through the vehicle of God or not. That is to be commended. I'd go for a beer with him. I like him. But all that ex-junky 'cool' don't fool me, man. I like him because he's struggling. He's still a grifter though. Good luck to him.

Yeah, maybe Morgoth is a touch bitter because his options are closing out now. Dangerfield is old, but so is Morgoth I think. Keith has the world at his feet. He has a dry sense of humour and a sharp wit. And he won't appeal to everyone and that will go in his favour. He has his filter up. Weed them out and fuck them off Keith, young man!

I can see Keith going for the odd massage in Vietnam where he really is just letting go in to the beautiful thing that is touch between two human beings. I saw a recent thing on Harald Baldr's channel where he just had a good strong massage. There is nothing finer.

I won't judge those that go further, but it's not for me. I've always been this way. And I still don't have 'God' as such. But the body is sacred.

Also that is a really great place to be for a student of religions like Hinduism and Buddhism. I'm sure he will make the most of it. He's a seeker too. And to his own self he is true. This is why he gets so much respect.

I think Keith pulled a bit of a master stroke with regards to his Public Image Limited persona. Aligning with Dangerfield I mean, but still, having good humor.

Dangerfield got spanked, be sure about that. And I think he may even have learned from it.

Keith got caught up in the middle and learned a lot too. As we did about him. Just going further up in everyone's estimations that know him.

Morgoth will also have had to do a little personal 'me time' as well, with all the criticism he got for his unyielding Weltanschauung.

To the thinking, intelligent man with a soul and a heart, none of them came out of this looking bad.

In fact, in a strange kind of way, they all strengthened each others' positions, if only by proxy.

They are a good bunch of lads. Fiercely individualistic, but still subscribing to higher ideals. Wanting to bring the tribe together for no reason other than pure altruism.

And let's face it, each of them is a big enough prick to just go solo if they wanted.

This might have hurt.

But it's the type of hurt that when the scar tissue heals, it will be stronger for it.

I like them all and respect them all the same.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Teedub said:
I just think Morgoth was calling out the hypocrisy among the white dissident right in regards to East Asia and East Asian women in particular. Although Dangerfield took the bait I think he should have just laughed it off as I didn't sense any genuine malice on Morgoth's part. I think he was just prodding to get a reaction. At least that's how it sounded to me.

Yeah, it was more of a purity test than a purity spiral as such.

Morgoth is the type of man that can't step back and say nothing. He knows himself and has to live with himself. Morals are important to him. I get that impression anyway.

I don't think Dangerfield is doing anything wrong. He's talking about finding God or at least looking in the right places. He's talking about his mistakes he made, owning up to them. He's talking about starting a family. And when young lads come on his show he is telling them that drugs are bad mmmkay (and who better to say it?) and that having kids is the way to go.

For me, Dangerfield is the Joker in the pack. The Jester. And all that that archetype entails. He has earned the right to speak truth to power because he's been there, come back from the dark side, learned his lesson and only wants to spread light.

I wouldn't let many men baby sit my young kids. But I'd trust Dangerfield.

But I agree, I saw no malice in Morgoth's prodding. But he certainly wanted some answers and wanted to get a reaction. I think he got that and hopefully that should be enough for him.

I'd like to see a 're-match' maybe in a few weeks time, perhaps new year and also with the same set up: him (Morgoth) and Dangerfield and Keith.

Whatever. I don't follow any other man. But I'm much more entertained by these chaps than by the likes of Moly or Sargon et al.

They are very engaging and are obviously connecting with much younger audiences as well compared to us old codgers.

Maybe there is some hope after all.

Rigsby

Pelican
Gold Member
Vladimir Poontang said:
Dangerfield could talk about a paperclip for 2 hours and I'd be interested.

Dangerfield is a genuine raconteur.

Some men have that ability, some don't. He does. It's not like he's even really lived life anyway. Well, ok, he has, in a way...

Some men have lived lives ten times deeper than him but just can't spin a yarn.

The whole drugs thing with him is his need to numb himself as much as it is to seek a higher power. Both things are important. He's an intelligent man. Not overly so, but enough.

I've met many like him before. I knew they were charmers. They will borrow a tenner that you will never get back. They will hitch a ride in the taxi without dipping in to their pockets, and no one cares, they are just happy to have them along because they provide a kind of bonhomie that is conducive to the general good feeling of the pack.

And they are clever too. Not hitching their wagon too much to any one thing or situation. They drift as they grift. And everyone knows what they are and no one minds.

I'm of that mind with Dangerfield. He's a charismatic 'leader' with the right credentials, that speaks to the youth.

I also had to go see the doctor after laughing so much about one of his tales that I literally coughed up blood.

Like I say, I met a hundred charismatic junkies like him before. But not many of them made good. Dangerfield is grifting. But his heart is in the right place and he is going in the right direction.

Don't condemn him for his past which he accepts is wrong. Support him in his search for deeper meaning as he goes forward.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Thing is Dangerfield holds court to a sizeable amount of the British Alt Right, most of whom are working shit jobs, living at home, cant get on the housing market, getting black pilled politcally & cant meet any quality women to settle down with.

He then paints a very rosy picture of life, miscegnating in SE Asia. Purring about his wonderful pad for 200 quid, talking about how trad his Cambodian g/f & her family are etc etc.. It's almost enticing them to leave & lead a similar rootless life, most of the time which results in drugs & drink & general degeneracy.

Morgoth was absolutely right to call him out. There's another Alt Right Brit in Vietnam with a Viet wife too.

Its just hypocrisy at the end of the day. They are ultimately, in their own small way, deracinating the SE Asian culture, & are both having mixed families, whilst preaching Nationalism & talking about White Genocide.

Good luck to anyone in finding happiness in life, & i get that Dangerfield is late forties & wants kids, and doesnt have time to piss about. But dont tell me you're a nationalist if you race mix, simple as that really.

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Just to play devil's advocate, many white/European political movements (including a famous one led by an Austrian painter) have considered various East Asian ethnicities as "honorary Aryans" or "honorary whites" in South Africa's case.

As an aside, I think the other guy you're talking about is On The Offensive. I knew he lived in Vietnam but wasn't aware he was married.

On the Offensive isn't married.

I don't understand why people get so concerned about what people get up to, where they live, who they go with. People who feel like they already have the leaders they want (and who want to be their leaders to begin with) don't feel the need to waste a second of their lives worrying about what some guy in front of a camera does.

Dangerfield is making what he thinks is the right and logical choice for him. And, at the same time, he thinks it's bad for his country to become too mixed. The two opinions can coexist and not contradict each other. People are most comfortable being at one extreme or the other but in real life that's not always how it is.

All these youtubers are just people. If you don't like what someone is doing, disregard them. World events aren't going to be affected by what some guy in some room in some country says.

I think Dangerfield is doing a good thing, I think he's made a wise choice under the circumstances as he sees them. But no one is going to talk about what the Poontang thinks because the Poontang doesn't show his face and have thousands of people knowing about him. But stick the Poontang in front of a camera and give him tens of thousands of subscribers and suddenly the Poontang's opinions become a source of interest and debate. But in reality the Poontang is a nobody like everyone else. A very charming, whimsical and humble nobody, but one nonetheless.

Elmore wrote:
"Thing is Dangerfield holds court to a sizeable amount of the British Alt Right, most of whom are working shit jobs, living at home, cant get on the housing market, getting black pilled politcally & cant meet any quality women to settle down with.

He then paints a very rosy picture of life, miscegnating in SE Asia. Purring about his wonderful pad for 200 quid, talking about how trad his Cambodian g/f & her family are etc etc.. It's almost enticing them to leave & lead a similar rootless life, most of the time which results in drugs & drink & general degeneracy."

Its interesting at the moment as Dangerfield is streaming at a pathological rate (twice a day, 7 days a week) and things are getting a little testy in his fan-dom.
Basically there is a split between the die hard 'scrubs' who seem to be fairly unspectacular Brits in general who have the time to turn up to nearly every stream and give a little cash each time. They are happy just to re-cycle their in-jokes, talk about the good old days of 80s Britain and say hello to each other every morning. They are happy with just donating in order to get name checked.

Others who are more transient are getting fed up with content free streams where Dangerfield loses his sh+t at the audience because the donation-o-meter isn't looking good. Turns up late for streams, turns up drunk, slurring his words (which for an ex heroin addict is a worrying sign) and talks non stop about no time, work hassling him, being behind at work/on deadlines, 4 hours sleep. Some are then fed up with what they see as you-tube begging.

It seems what's behind all this is that his 23 year old girlfriend wants kids and that, for Dangerfield, means he has set his sights on establishing himself, acquiring assets - in this case a house.
Claims he makes that - he could make all that money focusing on his business but is churning out streams as a 'labour of love' - don't seem to ring true.

His issue seems to me to be that he wants to be the 50 year old vagabond that can snare a 23 year old SE Asian bar girl (and its always money with these chicks) whilst not having acquired any assets throughout his life leading up to now.
My take is that it will fall apart because he can't square that circle and she will walk eventually. Think he is being slightly romantic about how loyal a bar girl is once they work out that the money isn't all there.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
I was subscribed to Dangerfield in the early days, when his content was telling his druggie tales and nostalgia for pre-noughties England from his Soho bedsit. I remember he put out one video arranging an IRL get together where he proposed visiting Thai massage parlours and partying. There was never a hint of regret about his druggie past or low life behaviour, he regaled in it. I thought then he was a bad influence and said so in his comments many times. He often made bitchy comments about "the Alt-Right", so his volte-face was a play to broaden his audience and grift the dissident audience. In my view he's an unrepentant libertine and a cynical grifter.

ah, the early days. Wow, that's going back some.

we may see things from the same view point ..or maybe from different view points.

For me, I don't mind if others want to be degenerate or live on the wild side: its up to them, they reap the rewards.

What gets me is that he's an interesting guy with good insights (for example his sarcasm toward skin-tellectuals like Akala) and a following and at this point he's doing some odd things: --------

Went on a Milleniyule podcast with Millenial Woes where he went on about how he outwits youtube by scrubbing all his controversial content, deleting all his videos after only a few days, not talking about race or anything controversial, basically being so bland that youtube now likes and approves his content. He says that as if he has scored some sort of victory.
feels like he is selling out rather than going to other platforms as the reliable YT paycheque is more important.

Constantly telling his following that everything in life and politics is about to get better as the great awakening is around the corner. It's misleading people.

Showing some very gameless traits like having older girlfriends before or now trying to shack up bar girls. seems to be increasingly supplicating to the wishes of this young girl.

Saying that he 'could' make loads more money if he stuck with his own business rather than deigning to stream to us serfs. I think he's lying about that.

Created this whole membership scheme with odd rewards so that people would have the pleasure of giving him more money for some stickers or gifs or something.

His streams are descending into a check in with his buddies where they share the same in-jokes every single day and he updates us on his petty attempts at resolution: new furniture, is the girlfriend happy? how did the night out together go? I mean that's it... and he strains himself to stream like crazy in order to.. somehow buy a house. seems unsustainable.

so turns up flustered, delivers nothing, has a go because there isn't enough money being donated, and he can hardly keep up with supplying himself to us viewers, the ungrateful followers. Its just bizarre. You tube haranguing.

Like a toddler.

But his stuff can be good so its a shame to see an interesting guy go to pieces just cos he thinks he will get his retirement that's just around the corner and won't let anyone tell him that it's delusional.

So it seems your summation may be accurate.

Elmore

Kingfisher
I was subscribed to Dangerfield in the early days, when his content was telling his druggie tales and nostalgia for pre-noughties England from his Soho bedsit. I remember he put out one video arranging an IRL get together where he proposed visiting Thai massage parlours and partying. There was never a hint of regret about his druggie past or low life behaviour, he regaled in it. I thought then he was a bad influence and said so in his comments many times. He often made bitchy comments about "the Alt-Right", so his volte-face was a play to broaden his audience and grift the dissident audience. In my view he's an unrepentant libertine and a cynical grifter.

Never liked Dangerfield, always seemed an utterly cynical audience grab him floating around the Dis-Right.

On a taste level, i never found him funny, and cant stand his whiney voice or his weasel face (a lot of physiognomy tells going on there). Nor can i stand that 'confessional' SHOCKING style of stand up. Tell some jokes, for crying out loud, i dont want to hear some disgusting anecdote that is supposed to 'shock me' into laughing. "OMG this guy shoved drugs up his arse and then fished them out of his exrement?!!! hahah he's crazy!". It's pure narcissism.

The Dis-Right was the zeitgeist a year or two back, a counter-culture in place of the old 'tribes' of the 80s & 90s youth culture. It had energy, and he rode that wave for his own gain, siphoning off people to support his passive income stream.

How else was a failed stand up going to generate an audience streaming from Bongo Bongo Land? Only so many "werent the 90s great!!!" anecdotes, and tales of selling heroin and cocaine to benders, degenerates & trust fund kids in the West End.

He had some anecdote about how when he was kicking H he had a really strong sex drive again, and had sex with a dog. He's then tried to backtrack and say 'no no i was trolling a journalist'. Well he's also made 'hilarious' material about the time he had sex with a girl who overdosed during the act, and had to be resucitated in an ambulance, the 'hilarious' bit about how he 'fucked her to death'. Pretty sure he's talked about having sex with Trans as well.

This is a guy who literally streams with impressionable teenagers, who most likely mistakenly look up to him like some 'cool uncle' or something.

Even his old business is suspicious, who gets into Lockpicking? It attracts thieves, conmen, narcissm. It's not a healthy thing to get fascinated by, but apparently he claims to have been the best lockpick in London or whatever. It screams an untrustworthy nature IMHO.

I cant imagine how bad his streams are now, i dont think i ever lasted a full video of his, even when they were concise or with a talking head i liked.

Oh and the most damning thing about the guy, is that he streams with 16 year olds and convinced one to do a face-reveal. Sick stuff. Now from being some angry teen mixed up in this crap with an Anon account, he's "blooded" people into extreme politics, before they've even been able to take a driving lesson, let alone finish their education, and train for a profession.

All in all just a very grubby, untrustworthy character IMHO

Elmore

Kingfisher
He's already started the cucking and disavowing lol...

Imagine ever believing this guy was interested in anything beyond pimping his channel and grifting.

Not watched beyond a 1min clip, but this is from the vid description.

"It is with both some relief and some sadness that I am announcing this channel is no longer a Nationalist channel. In truth, the regulars, The Glorious House of Scrubs have known it to be something quite different. a place of community, a place of personal growth, a place where we can be honest, accepting, and learn to overcome some of the things that hold us back in life. Do I still think all people's of all nations should have their own ancestral homelands? Of course, so do most of the population of the world. But with s a few things that have been going on over the last year i have decided to step to the side a little, and focus on areas where I feel I have more to offer. Enjoy...."

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
Oh and the most damning thing about the guy, is that he streams with 16 year olds and convinced one to do a face-reveal. Sick stuff. Now from being some angry teen mixed up in this crap with an Anon account, he's "blooded" people into extreme politics, before they've even been able to take a driving lesson, let alone finish their education, and train for a profession.

All in all just a very grubby, untrustworthy character IMHO

Very true re: 16 year olds. They haven't even finished school and he's already pushing them to 'out' themselves as believers in an ideology they might not align with two years from now, never mind twenty (when they'll still be 10 years younger than Dangerfield is now), and one that will cause them much more strife to be associated with than someone living 5000 miles away.

Grow Bag

Woodpecker
He's already started the cucking and disavowing lol...

Imagine ever believing this guy was interested in anything beyond pimping his channel and grifting.
Those down-votes though, lol. The problem with dissidents, especially the younger ones, is that they have very little life experience and lack discernment because of that. That and the fact that Dangerfield still has a junkie mindset and therefore is a skilled manipulator.

Morgoth's latest is him commenting the YT dissident culture being purged, Millennial Woes being the latest and most significant. MW was the sun that most dissidents, especially those in the UK, revolved around on YT back in 2015. MW was the first channel I found that discussed issues that were troubling me and so it's kind of the last nail in the coffin. Having said that, I gave up on MW a couple of years ago. For all of his great content, as a man he was found wanting.

rotekz

Ostrich
Gold Member
MW and Morgoth may have great commentary but AFAIK they are not interested in Christianity. This is now a big negative for me. Hopefully one day they will take the God pill.

Elmore

Kingfisher
Woes has been a busted flush for years.

Even aside from all the grubbiness that came out this year about him, he's not made any actual content of value for years.

I am always amazed how he can support himself. Who pays these people? I get that he'll have a few patreons and such forth, but i cant imagine it can cover the lifestyle of a one bed flat in an apparently nice part of London.

That would be a minimum of 2k PCM to scratch by, pay rent & buy food etc.

I do sometimes wonder if these big hitter accounts get some sort of funding from outside actors, who are playing both sides against each other. Fund the racists, fund the anti racists etc. Russians or Chinese, or the (((usual suspects))) who knows.

If i were Putin and wanted to mess with the West, how hard is it to keep a fund of a few 100k a month, and bung 100 dissenters a grand a month via patreons or whatever. I get the same feeling with other people on the Right, Keith Woods & Morgoth.

Would stress that good luck to them, i'm not suggesting they are 'compromised' or in any way being disingeneous, why not take the money if its there. Im not suggesting they are told what to say or anything.

On the other hand, maybe it is all just a succession of 20usd's cobbled togethr from Based&RedPilledWarriorForOdin1488 and the like, who knows.