Most Relationships Built Using Game Will Fail

mubs100

Banned
^Agree.

There is GAME and then there is game (the PUA version).

In the words of Game Theory, GAME is not solved (or even solveable). PUA game (Sex Game) is simple and solved (Clown game, NIght Game, Looks Max, etc etc).

GAME is on a another level of complexity.

JohnQThomas

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Roosh, what about relationships that are built on a man being extremely good looking? A good looking man doesn't need "game" in the same sense a normal man does. (assuming no autism).

studies do indeed show that physical attraction is the ultimate predictor of success in relationships

images-png.169313

1mBjKtMl.jpg

It seems to me as if "game" is just being a "clown" to woman. In fact, those are YOUR WORDS, not mine.

If I read that article right, it says facial attractiveness compensates for aggressiveness—NOT that aggressive behavior makes a man more attractive. Does this mean we’ve been doing it all wrong? Does aggressive behavior—such as some aspects of “game”—not attract women? Have we been mistaken in thinking that if (some) women like attractive jerks, the jerk behavior is part of the attraction and is something we would do well to imitate? Is the reality that women are attracted to facially attractive men and if such a man also happens to be a jerk, a woman will merely tolerate the jerk behavior to have the attractive man?

One thing is for sure: uncouth or deceptive “game” is no way to attract a quality Christian woman.

SingularityOne

Woodpecker
Orthodox
It seems to me that honesty and trust are things that are left out of game due to the paradigm not being focused on LTR as a masculine Christian man would be aiming for. It makes sense to lie and not develop trust if the goal is a short term fling, but if the goal is a LTR, the “game” changes due to the goal changing. Obviously, living according to God’s will is paramount. But, I wonder why your guy’s ideas are regarding this?

Jive Turkey

Woodpecker
Orthodox Catechumen
It seems to me that honesty and trust are things that are left out of game due to the paradigm not being focused on LTR as a masculine Christian man would be aiming for. It makes sense to lie and not develop trust if the goal is a short term fling, but if the goal is a LTR, the “game” changes due to the goal changing. Obviously, living according to God’s will is paramount. But, I wonder why your guy’s ideas are regarding this?

My personal theory is that you really shouldnt trust a woman that much, even if she is your wife. I dont mean this in a bitter sense, but women are weak and wishy washy. Just like you shouldnt trust a kid with keys to a ferarri. Just like if you own a restaurant you shouldn't make an 18 year old the general manager.

I think a woman should provide companionship, domestic help, child bearing, sex, fun etc. But in this world you can only trust God and a select group of men. So you shouldn't lie to women, per se, but I think it is justified to withhold information with them. The olde I get the more I come to believe that soul mates are incredibly rare, though they do exist. I believe my ex girlfriend was a type of soul mate, but she wasn't wife material.

I think in a sense women have it right when they calculate their long term mate partners and find a guy who is "serviceable". It is much more so men who are the romantic ones who gush and preen over women. I think if you can peel away the romantic lense you will see women through an angry lense. But if you can peel away the angry lense you can see women moreso for what they are. They are basically just people with less impulse control and less mood stability and more fragile egos. That doesn't mean they are bad or anything, but that outside of strict parameters they will wreak havoc just like teenage boys.

For what it is worth I do think women are capable of committed agape love, but I think it is much more so a learned skill for women than men. Hence why in Greek times eros (Aphrodite) was a woman but infatuation (Cupid) was an immature boy. They saw things more clearly than we did. Male bonds are a much more reliable source of personal satisfaction than romantic love. Some people do get lucky and get the "full package" of a soul mate and a wife material woman, but this is rare to my eyes.

Also please note that I am 26 and still updating my belief and I am also single and unmarried. I am also projecting my "corrections" of past relationships where I got over-invested and over-romanticized, so I think men should be careful when accepting or reading advice on the internet. I know I wasted a lot of years trying to "learn" red pill theory etc etc

PineTreeFarmer

Robin
Woman
Orthodox Inquirer
My personal theory is that you really shouldnt trust a woman that much, even if she is your wife. I dont mean this in a bitter sense, but women are weak and wishy washy. Just like you shouldnt trust a kid with keys to a ferarri. Just like if you own a restaurant you shouldn't make an 18 year old the general manager.

I think a woman should provide companionship, domestic help, child bearing, sex, fun etc. But in this world you can only trust God and a select group of men. So you shouldn't lie to women, per se, but I think it is justified to withhold information with them. The olde I get the more I come to believe that soul mates are incredibly rare, though they do exist. I believe my ex girlfriend was a type of soul mate, but she wasn't wife material.

I think in a sense women have it right when they calculate their long term mate partners and find a guy who is "serviceable". It is much more so men who are the romantic ones who gush and preen over women. I think if you can peel away the romantic lense you will see women through an angry lense. But if you can peel away the angry lense you can see women moreso for what they are. They are basically just people with less impulse control and less mood stability and more fragile egos. That doesn't mean they are bad or anything, but that outside of strict parameters they will wreak havoc just like teenage boys.

For what it is worth I do think women are capable of committed agape love, but I think it is much more so a learned skill for women than men. Hence why in Greek times eros (Aphrodite) was a woman but infatuation (Cupid) was an immature boy. They saw things more clearly than we did. Male bonds are a much more reliable source of personal satisfaction than romantic love. Some people do get lucky and get the "full package" of a soul mate and a wife material woman, but this is rare to my eyes.

Also please note that I am 26 and still updating my belief and I am also single and unmarried. I am also projecting my "corrections" of past relationships where I got over-invested and over-romanticized, so I think men should be careful when accepting or reading advice on the internet. I know I wasted a lot of years trying to "learn" red pill theory etc etc
I'm not getting through this, but I was the gm of a restaurant when I was 23, and the owner earned a plaque for the highest one year sales of Jaegermeister by a privately owned restaurant group that year. Now I'm 38 and help to manage a 300 acre pine forest, have zero debt, own my home, and have two wonderful children who are the seventh generation on our farm. I'm not shrewd or fickle, but I know I'm not perfect, either. I know I need someone who is like my father, but my father doesn't just treat me like a child. He listens with intent to solve and aid me in being my best self.

Be a quality mate, and you'll attract a quality mate. But mates aren't meant to be just mates. They're meant to be partners. Be sure you're equally yoked!

Happy Easter!!

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
The issue is that most of the women are looking for "fun" = resource extraction and short term (non marriage) "relationships" which people call "dating." As I've said before, men don't necessarily help the game currently, but women are the ones that decide what they want and who they reward, ultimately.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
I recently went out with a woman, devout Catholic who attends mass weekly + adoration regularly. She was raised in a Christian home, home schooled. We got into talking about husband and wife roles, and while I may be new at first dates as a Christian, we hit some rocky road on this topic. She actually brought feminism, she's a little bit bookish, then the conversation veered and the phrase "obey your husband" came up. To me it's basic scripture, but I could have steered the conversation to something softer. But I wanted to see where she was at, and despite her Faith, she seems to have some piece of feminism she's clinging to.

Anyway.... Even with this woman, my conclusion was a reminder that there are indeed truths within game. Women have a nature, and you have to respect that. If you truly want a woman you don't come out guns blazing with honesty. Women don't really want honesty, they want emotion, protection, romance, clown game laughs, and they want attachment. Once they 'feel' emotionally safe, that they belong, they just naturally adapt to you.

Women can't mentally get their head around anything until they 'feel it'. Sorry to say it's true for Christian and Secular women. Yes, a Christian woman will have moral lines and a prayerful relationship with God so 'should' know these things, but in today's culture there is still a long row to hoe with just about any woman.

Keep it light in the beginning. Honesty can be selective. Build attraction.

Blade Runner

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Women can't mentally get their head around anything until they 'feel it'. Sorry to say it's true for Christian and Secular women. Yes, a Christian woman will have moral lines and a prayerful relationship with God so 'should' know these things, but in today's culture there is still a long row to hoe with just about any woman.

Keep it light in the beginning. Honesty can be selective. Build attraction.
There is wisdom here. While most of us would just rather a woman to have had those role models in the past where her emotion is associated with their (the father's, brother's etc) logic and example, it is likely much more rare.

I often wonder if women really do not recognize how sporadic and flighty they, and their emotions, are. Or they just don't want to admit it for ego or power's sake.

Trewolla

Banned
Protestant

Lot's of insight for 26 years old. I've been married to a woman for almost as long as you've been alive and only recently have I started to understand how she experiences the world.

,...probably because I never really cared much about knowing.

For whatever reason, one day I sat up and thought, "Who is this person *really*?"