Moving to the United States

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Guys, I would like to discuss in this thread, the possibility of moving to the United States, primarily for us non-Americans. (opinions of you, Americans, are appreciated, of course).

I'm living in the EU (EE specifically), and many people are considering this area still as a "based" space. Compared to the west, it's true, we are a conservative society, especially LGBTXXX depravity is not so much an issue here, but regarding covid totality, we are heading towards the same destiny as in the not-so-distant history our grandparents experienced.
Mandatory vaccination is now openly discussed in the media by politicians, and many states will probably follow the Austrian example sooner or later.
And sadly, every massive social movement in European history was always accompanied by a huge death toll.
I don't think that widespread death and destruction were just collateral damage, or an unfortunate byproduct when building a better human society. Death, I think, is actually the main goal for the forces behind it, and "building better something" is just a pretext for it.
The post-covid world (if any) would be built on the ashes of many victims too.

Anyway, this time North America doesn't seem to be such a promised land, like in the past (the cold war and before) and there is a dilemma worldwide as to where to escape the madness.
But despite current American liberalism/progressivism/covidism, it seems that there are still places worth trying with conservative people around. Maybe less dense midwest or red states.

Do some of you consider this option? I'm not looking for an American dream (whatever it means). But I'm trying to avoid living inside a dystopian nightmare too.
I have a pretty comfortable life here, (thank God), and moving to the US would mean probably living permanently like an illegal immigrant with all not-so-pleasant consequences.
But still better than ending up in the covid concentration camp.

COtrailrider

Robin
Gnostic or New Age
Many of us are thinking this - not sure if you've seen the other threads yet but you should review those too.

I've posted about it several times and honestly it seems like every day I bounce between the 'best' option. Many will say the third world/poorer countries with less technology and more bureaucracy are best to ride this out it. Others say rural/red state America. There are merits to both arguments. Me, as a single guy with no debt and some savings, am about to lose my job to the vaxx requirements and am aggressively networking and searching for answers. My last day at work is approaching and I'm heading out in-person to check places out.

I recently received temporary residence approval in MX and need to visit to make it official. This was going to be my Plan B but at times I think it might be Plan A. There are many freedom groups and individuals down there. Their lack of tech and 5G mean many of the technocratic tools won't be there for a while, or at least will be focused in the big cities. The US sounds like it'll require a vaxx passport in January to return so my thought was right after I lose my job I'd fly down and stay for a few weeks to network with people and get a sense for things. There are ways to get a vaxx passport down there...

I've also been to several US states recently and can tell you COVID doesn't exist in most of the areas outside of the capital/major cities, and the people won't go back into lockdown.

Last edited:

Tradcatholic

Robin
Catholic
Guys, I would like to discuss in this thread, the possibility of moving to the United States, primarily for us non-Americans. (opinions of you, Americans, are appreciated, of course).

I'm living in the EU (EE specifically), and many people are considering this area still as a "based" space. Compared to the west, it's true, we are a conservative society, especially LGBTXXX depravity is not so much an issue here, but regarding covid totality, we are heading towards the same destiny as in the not-so-distant history our grandparents experienced.
Mandatory vaccination is now openly discussed in the media by politicians, and many states will probably follow the Austrian example sooner or later.
And sadly, every massive social movement in European history was always accompanied by a huge death toll.
I don't think that widespread death and destruction were just collateral damage, or an unfortunate byproduct when building a better human society. Death, I think, is actually the main goal for the forces behind it, and "building better something" is just a pretext for it.

Anyway, this time North America doesn't seem to be such a promised land, like in the past (the cold war and before) and there is a dilemma worldwide as to where to escape the madness.
But despite current American liberalism/progressivism/covidism, it seems that there are still places worth trying with conservative people around. Maybe less dense midwest or red states.

Do some of you consider this option? I'm not looking for an American dream (whatever it means). But I'm trying to avoid living inside a dystopian nightmare too.
I have a pretty comfortable life here, (thank God), and moving to the US would mean probably living permanently like an illegal immigrant with all not-so-pleasant consequences.
The problem isn't just that the federal government will be your enemy and you don't have US citizenship to back you up in a fight, but that (I think, someone correct me if this is wrong) they won't let non-citizens into the country if they're not vaccinated, with very few exceptions. I haven't looked closely at the exceptions, maybe there's a workaround.

BarrontheTigercat

Kingfisher
Other Christian
America definitely isn't the place to escape madness.
I have a friend in a Red State.

There is no evidence of Covid measures in daily life. Everyone he knows in authority is committed to fighting the jew-flu tyranny at all costs.

Many Red states are the best places to escape to.

Given the gun ownership the NWO is planning to round up Americans last, after they have turned everywhere else into a 'resilience camp'.

People tell me to get to Mexican border and dye my black and pretend to be Pashtun but I highly doubt that would work.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The problem isn't just that the federal government will be your enemy and you don't have US citizenship to back you up in a fight, but that (I think, someone correct me if this is wrong) they won't let non-citizens into the country if they're not vaccinated, with very few exceptions. I haven't looked closely at the exceptions, maybe there's a workaround.
You are right. From January only vaxxed, any kind of border.

Sargon2112

Woodpecker
Protestant
The problem with coming here (or for anyone relocating to another country) is that the shizzle will hit the fizzle at some point. Being an outsider might not be the best position to be in when that happens, and it will be more difficult for you, being unfamiliar, to know which side of the line you're on when it happens. Also, the best areas to be in; those that will put up a true fight against globo homo, are going to be the most hostile to outsiders by default.

La Águila Negra

Banned
Other Christian

If you are childless with noone else depending on you (as in ailing parents) I would consider it.

If you have children then I definitely wouldn't.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
Also, the best areas to be in; those that will put up a true fight against globo homo, are going to be the most hostile to outsiders by default.
I disagree, US conservatives have been very open to Cuban refugees and other like minded individuals. It may be true, in a SHTF situation, you might get checked if you are of certain appearance (a black person will be looked upon skeptically as a potential BLM solider for instance), but I think ultimately if you share a belief system, most people aren’t going to have a problem letting you in. Liberals are currently flooding our country with low IQ welfare leeches, so frankly conservatives aren’t going to have the luxury of getting too picky of who they want fighting beside them.

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
The problem with coming here (or for anyone relocating to another country) is that the shizzle will hit the fizzle at some point.
True. Possible SHTF is the main reason why I'm not considering too much moving to racially different countries. Also, inflation, shortages, and system disruption are on the horizon...

fortyfive

Kingfisher
Other Christian
If you are childless with noone else depending on you (as in ailing parents) I would consider it.

If you have children then I definitely wouldn't.
Actually, because I have kids I'm thinking about leaving. We have a history of living under the nazi general government and USSR and sending our own people with kids to concentration camps or gulags seemed perfectly fine to the majority of law-abiding citizens.

get2choppaaa

Hummingbird
Orthodox
Find the right area in America.

If it's true that there is no stopping what's coming then it doesn't matter.

But finding your way into the richest country in the history of the world will probably provide you and your family more freedom than anywhere else unless you're a member of the ruling party.

People who poo poo America can get of the black pill bus and go find their own Liberia to test their hypothesis in.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
True. Possible SHTF is the main reason why I'm not considering too much moving to racially different countries. Also, inflation, shortages, and system disruption are on the horizon...
Red states vary alot as well. A place like Wyoming or Idaho is going to be very white and homogenous. Texas (despite its reputation) and Florida will be very diverse, both having lots of conservative Latinos, blacks, and otherwise.

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian
People who poo poo America can get of the black pill bus and go find their own Liberia to test their hypothesis in.
Agreed. I realize this forum traditionally has viewed the US as the global cultural gutter, and maybe on that front, they were correct. But from what I can tell, the politics, laws, and history here all point to this being by far the best western case for Covidian resistance. The gun toting, “Don’t tread on me” attitudes of rural and conservative Americans was largely mocked in popular culture for decades, but their time has come. The Republican party is far from perfect, but the kicker is its apparently one of, if not the ONLY mainstream “conservative” party of any western nation that actually is officially resisting this crap. So we can all complain they aren’t red pilled, black pilled, and Christian enough, but geez, thank God I’m not in Canada, UK, Australia, NZ... the list of course goes on. There is definitely a resistance here, but the kicker is the laws and in some areas, political power, is on our side. Sorry to say, but such does not appear to be the case in UK, Australia, etc. I think they my need an actual revolution to stop it.

cosine

Woodpecker
US Red States > UK > US Blue States

That quote was from Zuby, who I admire.

I'm in a purple/swing state. The metro area is are pretty woke, most of the other cities are pretty normal. Plenty of gun owners for example.