Must Buy items (under $100)

Iso

Kingfisher
Give me a list of things you have found that improved your life significantly, but costs $100 or less.

#1 for me is a sleep mask. My sleep quality improved drastically after purchasing one.

RDF

Woodpecker
Good thread idea. I've gotten a few things early this year that fit this criteria and have improved my life quite a bit.

Nutribullet - Blends anything you throw in there, very convenient to use and easy to wash, versus a typical blender where you need to wash a big jug in addition to the cup you drink from. I make smoothies virtually every day now for 1/10th the price you'd pay at some gay "juice bar". This toes the price line but you can get a basic one for ~$65-70 at Bed Bath & Beyond ($90 + 20% off coupon) or a bigger one for 30% more. Best purchase I've ever made nutrition-wise.

Crockpot - Can cook a ton of things while you're at work, come home to a fresh meal. Carnitas is especially bomb cooked in this. $30 at most stores.

Lifting gloves - I've always had the worst calluses on my hands, and since I bought some gloves on Amazon, my hands have pretty much recovered. Harbinger brand gloves are ~$20.

Will try to think of more but these 3 stand out the most.

Nutri ninja costs cerca $200 but is essential to make some staple foods. Saves time. I can put something on the grill and blend up salsa, or a salad in less than 30mins with this. I cook everyday and enjoy it. I make food better than any restuarant and this saves time. You could blend chicken in there.

A leatherman, gerber or other multitool. Besides being a knife, the other tool bits come in super handy. It also doesn't spook people like carrying a typical pocket knife does.

YossariansRight

Ostrich
Gold Member
OTA TV antenna. I bought mine for $8.50. I get ~50 stations with it, many in HD. It's part of my "cut the cord" package.

Search for "Mygica A50"; it's what I use. If you can find a "Mygica A30", grab one of those too.

You can also use a splitter with these (or most) antennas to connect multiple TVs.

Hypno

Crow
Iso said:
Give me a list of things you have found that improved your life significantly, but costs $100 or less.

#1 for me is a sleep mask. My sleep quality improved drastically after purchasing one.

what is a sleep mask - is this a blindfold or something more?

Nascimento

Ostrich
Gold Member
slowpoke said:
One more for Kindle

Nexstand Laptop Stand - If you work from your laptop one of these is a must, combined with a wireless keyboard/mouse. Much less stress on your wrists when typing for long periods and it also brings the screen up to the correct height so you're not hunched over: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Defianz-K2-Nextand/dp/B01HHYQBB8/

I'm interested in this. But I'd have to get a wireless keyboard as well.

Any affordable recommendations?

Ringo

Pelican
Gold Member
- 10-pack of plastic containers for meal prep. About US$18. Makes meal prepping easy and saves me time. I'm a neat freak so I also love that the fridge looks like this:

- Lacrosse balls. About US$7. Great for myofascial release, massaging the back and feet.

Iso

Kingfisher
Hypno said:
Iso said:

what is a sleep mask - is this a blindfold or something more?

Yes. Its great if your room gets a lot of sunlight

redbeard

Hummingbird
I love these buying stuff threads!

Cast Iron Pan

Crock Pot

GLL Facial Care Kit (I swear I'm not getting affiliate on this, I think it's that good)

Bialetti Moka Percolator

Yoga Block - for meditating

Ledger Nano S - Bitcoin wallet

Rice Bucket - for forearm strength and hand health

Official MAGA Hat - None of this ripoff shit, straight from DJT.com. I don't wear hats but bought three during the election. One for me to wear, one for bitches to wear, and one that is stored in mint condition for my son to wear.

YossariansRight

Ostrich
Gold Member
redbeard said:
I love these buying stuff threads!

Cast Iron Pan

Crock Pot

GLL Facial Care Kit (I swear I'm not getting affiliate on this, I think it's that good)

Bialetti Moka Percolator

Yoga Block - for meditating

Ledger Nano S - Bitcoin wallet

Rice Bucket - for forearm strength and hand health

Official MAGA Hat - None of this ripoff shit, straight from DJT.com. I don't wear hats but bought three during the election. One for me to wear, one for bitches to wear, and one that is stored in mint condition for my son to wear.

^^+1 for Bialetti. I always hit their stores when I'm in Italy and bring kitchen products back. Quality stuff.