Must-read Books (a definitive list)

The attraction code by Vin dicarlo
Definitely harder pick up material to comprehend but it becomes a very valuable weapon in your arsenal. This stuff is just elite material. When you start to mold your life with his style it becomes almost too easy to attract and keep women around. It's completely free I highly recommend it

We're not a forum of Pickup artists or trying to be anymore

The International Tractor by Henry Ford is better. It was the primary influence for the writing of Mein Kampf, as well as his interactions with them in the Parliament/Local Government. What started out as mere distaste for tractor debate tactics turned into Mein Kampf.
I heard that Alfred Rosenberg's Myth of the 20th Century made a better case than Mein Kampf. This was said by a jew.

•All books by Robert Greene exept The art of seduction which is strange for me to say on a place like this forum but I think his other books are more worth your time.
•The Rational male series, although I havent read the latest instalment.
•What every BODY is saying, by Joe Navarro. Good book on body language as you learn to read others aswell as making you own movements more dominant and masculine.
•Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin.
Solid book that makes your mindset shift to taking more responsebility and thus giving you ultimate control over your life and future.
•Bachelorpad Economics is a solid book that I think every ~23y/o and younger should read but I guess older readers may take away something from it aswell.
•Meditations by Marcus Aurelius
•The Way of Men by Jack Donovan.
Great list.

Has anyone read The Human Animal by Hans Hass, either in the original German or translated English?

Was recommended to me by a friend as I am starting to read more books on psychology and behavior. The book is no longer in print and the cheapest I have found it for is ~200 usd. If a cheaper equivalent alternative is available please let me know?