My 2020 road trip

Tex Cruise

Kingfisher

Troller

Kingfisher

Learning skills to build your own house someday. Pay attention to electricity and plumbing. Also finishings. Finishings plumbing and electricity are the hardest part. Also roofing. Putting a brick on top of another brick is easy. Check their gear. You could probably ask for some second hand gear. Instead of having to buy everything firts hand. Sizes of materials/parts they use. Suppliers of materials. You will probably do the less specialized parts so the heavy lifting will be for you. Probably carrying stuff around.

Godspeed.

budoslavic

Peacock
Gold Member
Alabama is the best I've seen when it comes to that. I see a lot of people not obeying. Only place I was asked to wear one was a Taco Bell... which was my punishment for going to Taco Bell.

That's interesting. I'm going to have to add Alabama to my "states to visit and travel" list. I plan on taking a much needed vacation in the USA somewhere soon. Hence, states or cities that disobey face mask laws.

What is the city of Montgomery like so far? How about the locals?

Thomas More

Hummingbird
That's interesting. I'm going to have to add Alabama to my "states to visit and travel" list. I plan on taking a much needed vacation in the USA somewhere soon. Hence, states or cities that disobey face mask laws.

Alabama had one of the highest percentage votes for Trump in the US, but I think Oklahoma was number one. Still, Alabama is pretty good.

Roosh

Cardinal

-Intolerably hot
-Southern friendliness and hospitality
-Relatively cheap housing prices
-High black population (but they are more polite than Northeast blacks)
-Not nearly as many immigrants as other big cities.

I grew up around black people so Montgomery is like DC in that regard, but if you've never lived around them, you may find it to be a large change.

Last edited: