My 2020 road trip

Athanasius

Pelican
You can go to the SPLC Center! Just kidding.

The museum of one of Montgomery's greatest, and for my money the greatest country artist of all, is well worth a visit. "I was a fool to wander and stray / for straight is the gate and narruh's the way..."

Hypno

Crow
-Intolerably hot
-Southern friendliness and hospitality
-Relatively cheap housing prices
-High black population (but they are more polite than Northeast blacks)
-Not nearly as many immigrants as other big cities.

I grew up around black people so Montgomery is like DC in that regard, but if you've never lived around them, you may find it to be a large change.

Montgomery is geographically fairly south in Alabama. If you were further north, around Huntsville, its slightly less hot, especially in the fall and winter, and the topography is less flat, parts of it look like Appalachia. Huntsville has some connection to the space program and therefore a small number of high tech jobs. I would assume otherwise its like the rest of Alabama.

The beaches in Alabama can be nice as well. A lot of wealthy people in Atlatna have homes in Gulf Shores, AL.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
Roosh, its been an enjoyable ride to follow along with you. I first found your site when I was dumped by my LTR back in 2013, and was looking for a way to get my head straight and get back into the game as a newly single 30 year old adult. Never having been single as an adult, it was a strange time for me.

Now I have rediscovered you as a married man with a daughter and hopefully at least one more child in the next couple years. Its been really nice to see how you have seen the error of your old ways as many others have as well. Even when you were fully into the fornication life, I always enjoyed your take on the world. I have been a "conspiracy theorist" since around 2006 when I woke up to the whole 9/11 thing, and I always thought you could see through the veil to some degree based on your writings. Not too many others that used to post on RVF saw through it like that, and I am delighted to see that many more now can see behind the curtain.

Kudos to you for working construction and getting out and camping. I feel like being in nature and working with hands with a bunch of masculine men is one of the best things we can do. Its good to be reminded that the whole world is a clown world.

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
-Intolerably hot
-Southern friendliness and hospitality
-Relatively cheap housing prices
-Not nearly as many immigrants as other big cities.

I grew up around black people so Montgomery is like DC in that regard, but if you've never lived around them, you may find it to be a large change.

1. Roosh, your road trips are better than any television show.

2. If you end up staying for a while go a bit farther south and check out Dothan, AL. When I was doing my southern city data analysis Dothan came up as being high on affordability, but also very safe/low crime. I ruled it out due to heat and proximity to the gulf and thus hurricanes. It's also the peanut farming hub of america, which was their replacement for cotton after the boll weevil.

Tom Slick

Robin

I saw the same in Georgia and South Carolina from my travels.

Thank you for the opportunity.

Congratulations, Daryush! I had prayed for your transformation in the past because of how raw and honest your words are, but halfheartedly, as I never expected a man of the world such as yourself to leave its clutches and pleasures to become a Christ-seeker. Jesus taught me to expect the impossible by looking at you. Praying for your continued faithfulness in this tough and narrow path. May neither you nor your name be brought to shame, except to increase His fame.