My blog has a new design!

Roosh

Cardinal
After seven years with the same blog layout, I finally made a change. Check it out:

I decided to go with a clean, minimalist design that has more of a magazine feel. Too many websites these days are cluttered with auto-play videos and ads so I wanted a design that put the focus solely on content. It's also faster loading.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Very nice Roosh I agree with that philosophy. Out of curiosity for your website do you do everything yourself in code, use a website builder, or hire a developer?

Bird

Kingfisher
Even if I get banned from every cloud provider in existence, I will simply rent dedicated servers from one of hundreds of hosting companies and serve videos that way. It will be significantly harder for them to stop me now.

Good news!

Pandemix

Chicken
Looking good! With the full focus on your content on your blog pages I wonder if you will see an increase in email signups once people scroll to the end of the article.

Barron

Ostrich
Gold Member
Roosh, i'm following you on DLive but I can't see your most recent broadcast in videos, replays, or highlights.

Also as a request, can you re-upload your Kiev Summer 2015 video from youtube to your DLive? I always show it to family and friends when I'm trying to talk them into coming out here to visit me and pretty sad it's no longer available.

Roosh, i'm following you on DLive but I can't see your most recent broadcast in videos, replays, or highlights.

Also as a request, can you re-upload your Kiev Summer 2015 video from youtube to your DLive? I always show it to family and friends when I'm trying to talk them into coming out here to visit me and pretty sad it's no longer available.
I think it either gets removed after a while or Roosh removed it himself from DLive. But a copy of the podcast is on Roosh's website: https://www.rooshv.com/roosh-hour-53-women-are-lost

Roosh

Cardinal

DLive only stores videos for a few days. I remove them so all comments are in one place. If you view the Videos > Travel section, you will find the Kiev video.