My father is schedule to take the vaccine, please help me with some talking points...

Sam Malone

Ostrich
Gold Member
I have a know-it-all relative that's a teacher and took the first dose. She has to get the second dose at some point.

Her and I crossed paths yesterday, she's having issues with the school and the union regarding wearing a mask in the classroom (the mask gives her anxiety). The school has told her that if she can't wear the mask in school, she can take a sick day or a vacation day and then do remote teaching (but if she's teaching then it's not a sick day blah blah blah).

I pounced on the shot in front of the other relatives.

"You got the shot, right ?"
"Yeah, had to drive to (90 minutes away) at 5 in the morning for it."

"So why do you need to wear a mask if you got the shot ?"
"Because the mask is a requirement at the school."

"But... you got the shot... I don't get it."
"Neither do I, Sam."

Another relative (Derek) chimed in that J&J just came out with the vac, and then asked the teacher what brand of shot she got. The teacher, in a casual and dismissive tone, simply replied, "Oh I don't know, whatever they were using in (90 miles away)."

"Shouldn't you get the second dose from the same company as the first one ?"
"They just gave me what they had. Does it matter if the companies are different ?"

Derek and I sort of looked at each other in disbelief for a moment. Here was a teacher that (you'd think) would have at least done the research, turning herself into a guinea pig with no hesitation. Before either of us could say anything, another relative spoke up about them not even considering the shot until at least another year or so down the road ("F that, I'm not gonna be the test monkey.").

On the plus side, after the teacher left, the rest of us had a pretty good discussion about the vaccine, and as of 8:30 last night, the remaining 7 relatives last night aren't getting the shot.

T L: D R
Don't be afraid to be the cheese that stands alone. Poke holes in their reasoning for the shot. Ask them questions, gauge their answers, and adjust accordingly. You may find allies that your actions helped them find their voice.

budoslavic

Owl
Gold Member
Couldn't stop my parents from taking it, but perhaps your father can be convinced. As diehard liberals, my parents would rather die from the vaxx than live as "anti-vaxxers". Doesn't help that they work in healthcare, either. Hopefully your dad has more common sense than my brainwashed boomer 'rents.
In the same boat here.

I grew up in a conservative home. Since my father passed away more than 8 years ago, my mother is 87 and lives alone. And yes, she's brainwashed from watching too much CNN.

My oldest brother (once a hippie, always a hippie) and his wife works in healthcare. They also have a lot of connections with doctors, hospitals, etc. In a few months, they are going to retire since they're in their mid-60's now.

My mother listens to & trusts my oldest brother for advice on anything health-related. They all got the vaxx a few weeks ago, which I didn't find out until at the last minute via text message. (I am the only family member who left the area and lives in another city.)

Soon, they are expecting to go for their second jab. My hope is they will be okay so I can only pray for them.

My other siblings (younger brother, oldest sister) and their families are not getting the vaxx. I drilled into their heads with "do your own vaxx research if you want to be part of Gates' vaxx experiment" by sending them informational links.

Here are a few things you could point out:
  1. I realise I sound like a broken record, as I've mentioned this many times here, but I think it's an extremely important point: the virus has not been properly isolated. If the virus has not been isolated, then how can there be a target for the vaccine? Here's an excellent letter discussing the non-isolation of the virus in the British Medical Journal (https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3379/rr-2)
  2. We don't have any long-term efficacy and safety data. No matter what the so-called 'scientists' claim, we definitely do not have any long-term data, in the sense of knowing what will happen 5-10+ years down the line.
  3. The mRNA technology is entirely new. We really don't know what the results are going to be down the line. One scientist (don't recall his name) has claimed that around 5% of people who receive the vaccine will have their genome permanently modified.
  4. The adenovirus vector vaccines are dubious in the sense they contain a genetically modified virus, and also the embryonic kidney cell line involved (HEK 293) was originally established from an aborted fetus in the Netherlands. Sure, it's doubtful that there are any of the original fetal cells in the vaccine. But does this justify using something that is the result of an abortion, no matter how distant?
  5. The mRNA vaccines have essentially been created on the basis of a computer model of the virus. How do we really know that they've adequately sequenced the "virus"? (Especially when it has not been isolated)

Last edited:

Mortay

Sparrow
I tried convincing my dad to not get it. I gave him several links provided from this forum. I had some hope because he was convinced to take an antibody test before deciding to take the vax. Unfortunately, the test came back negative. Since he didn't have the antibodies, he ended up taking the jab. He still has to get the second dose I believe but once I found out he got the first one, I lost all hope. I did what I could to present the information but in the end, he dug his own grave. I realized his boomer mindset is not going to change unless he accepts God. He will do anything it takes to stay "safe" from the virus and he will follow the orders from the MSM. He fears Covid more than he fears God and that is the underlying problem. There is no other solution I can do except pray for him. It's amazing the spell MSM has on the nation. I guess I can't be too surprised after seeing how they convinced us for 4 years that Orange Man Bad, but this scamdemic is a whole new level of informational warfare.

Anyways, I hope you can get through to your father.

Slide-Rule

Sparrow
I have a know-it-all relative that's a teacher and took the first dose. She has to get the second dose at some point.

Her and I crossed paths yesterday, she's having issues with the school and the union regarding wearing a mask in the classroom (the mask gives her anxiety). The school has told her that if she can't wear the mask in school, she can take a sick day or a vacation day and then do remote teaching (but if she's teaching then it's not a sick day blah blah blah).

I pounced on the shot in front of the other relatives.

"You got the shot, right ?"
"Yeah, had to drive to (90 minutes away) at 5 in the morning for it."

"So why do you need to wear a mask if you got the shot ?"
"Because the mask is a requirement at the school."

"But... you got the shot... I don't get it."
"Neither do I, Sam."

Another relative (Derek) chimed in that J&J just came out with the vac, and then asked the teacher what brand of shot she got. The teacher, in a casual and dismissive tone, simply replied, "Oh I don't know, whatever they were using in (90 miles away)."

"Shouldn't you get the second dose from the same company as the first one ?"
"They just gave me what they had. Does it matter if the companies are different ?"

Derek and I sort of looked at each other in disbelief for a moment. Here was a teacher that (you'd think) would have at least done the research, turning herself into a guinea pig with no hesitation. Before either of us could say anything, another relative spoke up about them not even considering the shot until at least another year or so down the road ("F that, I'm not gonna be the test monkey.").

On the plus side, after the teacher left, the rest of us had a pretty good discussion about the vaccine, and as of 8:30 last night, the remaining 7 relatives last night aren't getting the shot.

T L: D R
Don't be afraid to be the cheese that stands alone. Poke holes in their reasoning for the shot. Ask them questions, gauge their answers, and adjust accordingly. You may find allies that your actions helped them find their voice.

After a decade of seeing how easily seemingly smart and reasonable people can be scammed by the stupidest things ("The IRS doesn't take apple store gift cards as payments... Please stop yelling at me, and saying that you know more than me..." The very next day: "You yelled at me and insulted me, even if I could get your money back, I wouldn't. This is 900 dollar lesson for you.") I completely and totally believe your story.

You should get the same shot from the same company. I've heard someone say, "I can't wait to get my third shot!" There is no third shot for this medical experiment... That poor fellow is being scammed by someone.

I can take the polio vaccine, travel back in time to the 1920s, walk up to a young FDR, lecture him about how he's going to make a horrible economic depression worse, while he coughs all over me, and be perfectly safe. You can't say the same about this so-called "...vaccine..."

PixelFree

Kingfisher
I'm in the same boat. I think it's something we just have to accept.

As a last ditch effort I think the best bet is to try to convince them to hold off (12 months) just to see how people react to it, rather than never get.

Should be an easier sell. Get it in 2022. Use the same forever extending tactic they use on us.

Seadog

Kingfisher
After a decade of seeing how easily seemingly smart and reasonable people can be scammed by the stupidest things ("The IRS doesn't take apple store gift cards as payments... Please stop yelling at me, and saying that you know more than me..." The very next day: "You yelled at me and insulted me, even if I could get your money back, I wouldn't. This is 900 dollar lesson for you.") I completely and totally believe your story.

You should get the same shot from the same company. I've heard someone say, "I can't wait to get my third shot!" There is no third shot for this medical experiment... That poor fellow is being scammed by someone.

I can take the polio vaccine, travel back in time to the 1920s, walk up to a young FDR, lecture him about how he's going to make a horrible economic depression worse, while he coughs all over me, and be perfectly safe. You can't say the same about this so-called "...vaccine..."

Are you sure? Someone called me up from Health Canada and said they changed the protocol. They also said it wasn't covered by our universal health care, so I had to pay for it, and that Health Candada only accepts apple gift cards now. They're going to mail me a vial of the vaccine and the details. I'll let you know what I find out when the package arrives.

kamoz

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I honestly wouldn’t worry that much. You obviously love and care for your dad. But he’s up there at 66. The biggest concern with this vaccine are long term effects or effects on ones children. I have multiple acquaintances and even friends who are younger and wanting to have kids that have taken the vaccine. They couldn’t be convinced otherwise. It’s people like that who you should expend the most effort. Yes there is a chance of immediate death following the vaccine but it is quite small. I know many people that have taken it and none have died.

Hypno

Crow
The following list was created by the Israeli rabbi Chananya Weissman.

1.It’s not a vaccine. A vaccine by definition provides immunity to a disease. This does not provide immunity to anything. In a best-case scenario, it merely reduces the chance of getting a severe case of a virus if one catches it. Hence, it is a medical treatment, not a vaccine. I do not want to take a medical treatment for an illness I do not have.
2.The drug companies, politicians, medical establishment, and media have joined forces to universally refer to this as a vaccine when it is not one, with the intention of manipulating people into feeling safer about undergoing a medical treatment. Because they are being deceitful, I do not trust them, and want nothing to do with their medical treatment.
3.The presumed benefits of this medical treatment are minimal and would not last long in any case. The establishment acknowledges this, and is already talking about additional shots and ever-increasing numbers of new “vaccines” that would be required on a regular basis. I refuse to turn myself into a chronic patient who receives injections of new pharmaceutical products on a regular basis simply to reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus that these injections do not even prevent.
4.I can reduce my chances of getting a severe case of a virus by strengthening my immune system naturally. In the event I catch a virus, there are vitamins and well-established drugs that have had wonderful results in warding off the illness, without the risks and unknowns of this medical treatment.
5.The establishment insists that this medical treatment is safe. They cannot possibly know this because the long-term effects are entirely unknown, and will not be known for many years. They may speculate that it is safe, but it is disingenuous for them to make such a claim that cannot possibly be known. Because they are being disingenuous, I do not trust them, and I want no part of their treatment.
6.The drug companies have zero liability if anything goes wrong, and cannot be sued. Same for the politicians who are pushing this treatment. I will not inject myself with a new, experimental medical device when the people behind it accept no liability or responsibility if something goes wrong. I will not risk my health and my life when they refuse to risk anything.
7.Israel’s Prime Minister has openly admitted that the Israeli people are the world’s laboratory for this experimental treatment. I am not interested in being a guinea pig or donating my body to science.
8.Israel agreed to share medical data of its citizens with a foreign drug company as a fundamental part of their agreement to receive this treatment. I never consented for my personal medical data to be shared with any such entity, nor was I even asked. I will not contribute to this sleazy enterprise.
9.The executives and board members at Pfizer are on record that they have not taken their own treatment, despite all the fanfare and assurances. They are claiming that they would consider it unfair to “cut the line”. This is a preposterous excuse, and it takes an unbelievable amount of chutzpah to even say such a thing. Such a “line” is a figment of their own imagination; if they hogged a couple of injections for themselves no one would cry foul. In addition, billionaires with private jets and private islands are not known for waiting in line until hundreds of millions of peasants all over the world go first to receive anything these billionaires want for themselves.
10.The establishment media have accepted this preposterous excuse without question or concern. Moreover, they laud Pfizer’s executives for their supposed self-sacrifice in not taking their own experimental treatment until we go first. Since they consider us such fools, I do not trust them, and do not want their new treatment. They can have my place in line. I’ll go to the very back of the line.
11.Three facts that must be put together:
  • Bill Gates is touting these vaccines as essential to the survival of the human race.
  • Bill Gates believes the world has too many people and needs to be “depopulated”.
  • Bill Gates, perhaps the richest man in the world, has also not been injected. No rush.
Uh, no. I’ll pass on any medical treatments he wants me to take.
12.The establishment has been entirely one-sided in celebrating this treatment. The politicians and media are urging people to take it as both a moral and civic duty. The benefits of the treatment are being greatly exaggerated, the risks are being ignored, and the unknowns are being brushed aside. Because they are being deceitful and manipulative, I will not gamble my personal wellbeing on their integrity.
13.There is an intense propaganda campaign for people to take this treatment. Politicians and celebrities are taking selfies of themselves getting injected (perhaps in some cases pretending to get injected), the media is hyping this as the coolest, smartest, most happy and fun thing to do. It is the most widespread marketing campaign in history. This is not at all appropriate for any medical treatment, let alone a brand new one, and it makes me recoil.
14.The masses are following in tow, posting pictures of themselves getting injected with a drug, feeding the mass peer pressure to do the same. There is something very alarming and sick about this, and I want no part of it. I never took drugs just because “everyone’s doing it” and it’s cool. I’m certainly not going to start now.
15.Those who raise concerns about this medical treatment are being bullied, slandered, mocked, censored, ostracized, threatened, and fired from their jobs. This includes medical professionals who have science-based concerns about the drug and caregivers who have witnessed people under their charge suffering horrible reactions and death shortly after being injected. When the establishment is purging good people who risk everything simply to raise concerns about a new medical treatment — even if they don’t outright oppose it — I will trust these brave people over the establishment every time. I cannot think of a single similar case in history when truth and morality turned out to be on the side of the establishment.
16.This is the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race.
17.It is purposely not being portrayed as the greatest medical experiment in the history of the human race, and the fact that it is a medical experiment at all is being severely downplayed.
18.Were they up front with the masses, very few would agree to participate in such an experiment. Manipulating the masses to participate in a medical experiment under false pretenses violates the foundations of medical ethics and democratic law. I will not allow unethical people who engage in such conduct to inject me with anything.
19.The medical establishment is not informing people about any of this. They have become marketing agents for an experimental drug, serving huge companies and politicians who have made deals with them. This is a direct conflict with their mandate to concern themselves exclusively with the wellbeing of the people under their care. Since the medical establishment has become corrupted, and has become nothing more than a corporate and political tool, I do not trust the experimental drug they want so badly to inject me with.
20.We are being pressured in various ways to get injected, which violates medical ethics and the foundations of democratic society. The best way to get me not to do something is to pressure me to do it.
21.The government has sealed their protocol related to the virus and treatments for THIRTY YEARS. This is information that the public has a right to know, and the government has a responsibility to share. What are they covering up? Do they really expect me to believe that everything is kosher about all this, and that they are concerned first and foremost with my health? The last time they did this was with the Yemenite Children Affair. If you’re not familiar with it, look it up. Now they’re pulling the same shtick. They didn’t fool me the first time, and they’re definitely not fooling me now.
22.The government can share our personal medical data with foreign corporations, but they won’t share their own protocol on the matter with us? I’m out.
23.The establishment has recruited doctors, rabbis, the media, and the masses to harangue people who don’t want to get injected with a new drug. We are being called the worst sort of names. We are being told that we believe in crazy conspiracies, that we are against science, that we are selfish, that we are murderers, that we don’t care about the elderly, that it’s our fault that the government continues to impose draconian restrictions on the public. It’s all because we don’t want to get injected with an experimental treatment, no questions asked. We are even being told that we have a religious obligation to do this, and that we are grave sinners if we do not. They say that if we do not agree to get injected, we should be forced to stay inside our homes forever and be ostracized from public life.
This is horrific, disgusting, a perversion of common sense, morality, and the Torah. It makes me recoil, and only further cements my distrust of these people and my opposition to taking their experimental drug. How dare they?
24.I know of many people who got injected, but none of them studied the science in depth, carefully weighed the potential benefits against the risks, compared this option to other alternatives, was truly informed, and decided this medical treatment was the best option for them. On the contrary, they got injected because of the hype, the propaganda, the pressure, the fear, blind trust in what “the majority of experts” supposedly believed (assuming THEY all studied everything in depth and were completely objective, which is highly dubious), blind trust in what certain influential rabbis urged them to do (ditto the above), or hysterical fear that the only option was getting injected or getting seriously ill from the virus. When I see mass hysteria and cult-like behavior surrounding a medical treatment, I will be extremely suspicious and avoid it.
25.The drug companies have a long and glorious history of causing mass carnage with wonder drugs they thrust on unsuspecting populations, even after serious problems had already become known. Instead of pressing the pause button and halting the marketing of these drugs until these issues could be properly investigated, the drug companies did everything in their power to suppress the information and keep pushing their products. When companies and people have demonstrated such gross lack of concern for human life, I will not trust them when they hype a new wonder drug. This isn’t our first rodeo.
26.Indeed, the horror stories are already coming in at warp speed, but the politicians are not the least bit concerned, the medical establishment is brushing them aside as unrelated or negligible, the media is ignoring it, the drug companies are steaming ahead at full speed, and those who raise a red flag continue to be bullied, censored, and punished. Clearly my life and my wellbeing are not their primary concern. I will not be their next guinea pig in their laboratory. I will not risk being the next “coincidence”.
27.Although many people have died shortly after getting injected — including perfectly healthy young people — we are not allowed to imply that the injection had anything to do with it. Somehow this is anti-science and will cause more people to die. I believe that denying any possible link, abusing people who speculate that there might be a link, and demonstrating not the slightest curiosity to even explore if there might be a link is what is anti-science and could very well cause more people to die. These same people believe I am obligated to get injected as well. No freaking thanks.
28.I am repulsed by the religious, cult-like worship of a pharmaceutical product, and will not participate in this ritual.
29.My “healthcare” provider keeps badgering me to get injected, yet they have provided me no information on this treatment or any possible alternatives. Everything I know I learned from others outside the establishment. Informed consent has become conformed consent. I decline.
30.I see all the lies, corruption, propaganda, manipulation, censorship, bullying, violation of medical ethics, lack of integrity in the scientific process, suppression of inconvenient adverse reactions, dismissal of legitimate concerns, hysteria, cult-like behavior, ignorance, closed-mindedness, fear, medical and political tyranny, concealment of protocols, lack of true concern for human life, lack of respect for basic human rights and freedoms, perversion of the Torah and common sense, demonization of good people, the greatest medical experiment of all time being conducted by greedy, untrustworthy, godless people, the lack of liability for those who demand I risk everything… I see all this and I have decided they can all have my place in line. I will put my trust in God. I will use the mind He blessed me with and trust my natural instincts. Which leads to the final reason which sums up why I will not get “vaccinated.”
31.The whole thing stinks.

MtnMan

Woodpecker
I love you guys thank you guys, crisis averted Pops is not getting the vaccine!!!!

I may have to fight this battle again in a few months hopefully I’ll have more ammo to do it with by then but for now we are good my brothers thank you thank you!
Wow, great work man. Its a huge accomplishment to change someones mind for matters such as this. Most of us have found that it can be nearly impossible. Congrats to you and your pops.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
Wow we really dodged even more of a bullet than I thought, apparently he did a blood test and covid test monday and turns out he has covid!!

Or at least thats what the "test" says haha, so he was going to get a poison shot into his body to fight something he doesn't even have any symptoms from and god only knows what the vax would have done with covid already in him! He's going to come stay with me for a while, I already had it I was legit sick and I could care less anyway.

My little sister just called and gave me the heads up that my father is schedule to take the vaccine Wednesday, today is Monday.

My family is conservative and my father is an intelligent man, he was actually calling it all a government hoax before it hit. Back when we were just starting to hear about it happening in China while I was trying to convince him that it was something to have some concern about, my how things have changed! Anyway, my dad is normally very skeptical of medicine and the government but that got tossed out the window when his oldest brother took the vaccine....my father looks up to his oldest brother and if he took it then my father should take it too.

My father listens to me and will hear what I have to say I know that much, it will have weight to him I’m his only son. The thing is my father is off the boat and while again very intelligent, man used to do to calculus’s homework while speaking crappy English haha, quoting studies to him and things of that nature won’t have much of an impact....he doesn’t trust that garbage anyway. It needs to be more general and not fantastical, here is what I have so far:

-The government wants to control the population (something he has always said himself)

- The vaccine was rushed with the stipulation that the pharma companies can’t be sued for complications and they are making billions from it (he’s a business man that’s a good one)

- You can still get covid after taking the vaccine they are saying so what’s the point

- You still have to have all the covid restrictions so

- Nobody knows what the vaccine will do in the future (obvious one)

- He’s 66 years old and healthy, not at any risk of dying even if he doesn’t get covid

- I had covid and it wasn’t even as bad as a mild flu

- I don’t want him to die (this will hit him hard as well, we don’t normally do emotions in my family)

What else guys? Please help me out here, again needs to be more general and common sense rather than studies, stats, special media crap and things of that nature....

Thank you!
I tried every talking point I could to convince my parents and 92 year old grandma not to take it. They are boomer conservative so it’s a tough sell.
im just enjoying them while I have them. They bought into the hoax hysteria from the government and media. I feel sad that this could possibly be how their story ends. People who accomplished so much and raised a beautiful family................. just lab rats for globohomo.

Enoch

Ostrich
^ Exactly how I feel. My parents are getting the 2nd this week. Despite their own brothers and sisters getting very ill from the 2nd dose they are moving forward. They had no idea that the 2nd dose was harder. Not on the 6:30 news I guess.

I got offered it and said no thanks. My mother will take it, she can't wait. There is nothing I can say to her. At least your Dad sounds like he is not as far gone. My mother is a boomer of course so thinks the government is her friend and and would never lie to her.

FrancisK

Woodpecker
Gold Member
I tried every talking point I could to convince my parents and 92 year old grandma not to take it. They are boomer conservative so it’s a tough sell.
im just enjoying them while I have them. They bought into the hoax hysteria from the government and media. I feel sad that this could possibly be how their story ends. People who accomplished so much and raised a beautiful family................. just lab rats for globohomo.

I'm sorry brother I truly am, maybe we're all crazy here and overreacting and the vaccine isn't going to cause anybody any problems. I hope that's true for your family and I will pray for them my brother.