My mother teased me in a mean spirited way for being a white man - she is fully white and so am I

Nukie

Sparrow
Well men, it's official.

What I had been reading on RoK about the societal (((conspiracy against white men))) as we say turned out to be true, not just in my head.

I was having a walk with my so called mother and we got in to quite a heated conversion.

In a way I believe I provoked her to get the truth out, to reveal her true self, to test if what I had read was true as I strongly suspected.

And oh boy was the truth revealed, and then some!

She dropped the bomb saying the most unbelievable thing ever coming out of a mother's mouth to a son:
"Yeeah, yeeah, you're a white man"
With this mean voice tonality and facial expression, it sounded like a mid school girl bullying someone.

While growing up she indoctrinated me with feminist ideas. One time on TV they said men and women have different brain sizes and she expeditiously said "the size of the brain doesn't affect intelligence", which is false by the way.

This lowered my self-esteem which for half a second had been elevated - after all if a boy isn't better than a girl why would she go for him?

She had and still have books that are clearly feminist, she's been through "education" at a "university" to become - and check this out - a "teacher" in :vomit: social "sciences", which she taught to teens a couple of years. Yes, it's that bad.

She even flat out wrote to me recently :
"I'm a feminist"
She was corrupted as a young girl, they got her involved in a mixed gender sports class where she was competing against the boys and beat their time at some point.

This was humiliating for them, she mentioned they teased her, well what do you expect when you as a girl put yourself above boys, violating their honour.

"Those BLM [Explicit word removed] can inject that Covid-Satan-[Explicit word removed] into my bullet-ridden corpse." - The difference between your mother and my mother.

I hate to say this, but your mother is dangerous. If a mob starts to execute white males in the public square, will she turn you in?

People who talk like that, I don't have in my life. Period.

Well men, it's official.

What I had been reading on RoK about the societal (((conspiracy against white men))) as we say turned out to be true, not just in my head.

I was having a walk with my so called mother and we got in to quite a heated conversion.

In a way I believe I provoked her to get the truth out, to reveal her true self, to test if what I had read was true as I strongly suspected.

And oh boy was the truth revealed, and then some!

She dropped the bomb saying the most unbelievable thing ever coming out of a mother's mouth to a son:

With this mean voice tonality and facial expression, it sounded like a mid school girl bullying someone.

While growing up she indoctrinated me with feminist ideas. One time on TV they said men and women have different brain sizes and she expeditiously said "the size of the brain doesn't affect intelligence", which is false by the way.

This lowered my self-esteem which for half a second had been elevated - after all if a boy isn't better than a girl why would she go for him?

She had and still have books that are clearly feminist, she's been through "education" at a "university" to become - and check this out - a "teacher" in :vomit: social "sciences", which she taught to teens a couple of years. Yes, it's that bad.

She even flat out wrote to me recently :

She was corrupted as a young girl, they got her involved in a mixed gender sports class where she was competing against the boys and beat their time at some point.

This was humiliating for them, she mentioned they teased her, well what do you expect when you as a girl put yourself above boys, violating their honour.
Similar for me, I tell her these things have been hurting me badly for a long time and she simply won't drop the ideas. Feels like total betrayal, don't trust her much at all, and really has ruined our relationship

Peacock
Gold Member
The first step here is to understand the programming of OPs mother so it can be properly addressed.

Women are the most vulnerable segment when it comes to indoctrination, so they are specifically targeted. They are the first demographic to flip to liberal in places like Virginia or Georgia, and are also targeted by Sorosian NGOs in places like eastern Europe.

In north America they've basically run this experiment below on them, and got them to behave like real racists, attributing an evil nature to people of European descent, and guilt to an entire racial group, which is the definition of racism:

OP's mother has been exposed to this kind of conditioning since she was very young:

Devon Stacks' (Balckpilled YT channel) masterpiece review of "Norma Rae", a film that won Oscars and is a classic piece of anti-white anti-American boomer self-hate programing. This is one of the best film criticism pieces I've ever seen, of one of the most insidious mass media (((mindf***s))) on the American ethos ever produced. You have to start there to understand that programming.

The_Trigg

Robin
My dad actually turned out to be a liberal fag but not gay
My mom is a conservative Trump lover
My sister is a feminazi
I am a toxic white male and have been pretty much "red pilled" my entire life

(my parents didn't play big roles in my life growing up)
This familial political ideology outcome is somewhat common I've noticed. Submissive blue pill father, "conservative" mother (not really, more of a center-right type when ideology explored further), and a rabid feminist sister. Makes sense... takes a blue pill man (husband) to put up with a feminist turned center-right/RINO wife. The persecuted white male son wants to undertand why the world hates him, but nobody seems to care - or are actually happy about it

Last edited:

oilbreh

Woodpecker
Lots of sports will have tougher time standards to qualify for competitions in the 10-13 age groups mainly cause they hit puberty earlier. Having some sense of superiority for beating guys at that age doesn't actually she was great at that sport you can't tell her. Look up times at any sport.

"Honor your father and mother. Then you will live a long, full life in the land the Lord your God is giving you."

I wouldn't go against that advice. (or commandment?)

If your mother is posing danger to you, then avoid her. But don't start to hate her, no matter what.
Because unforgiveness will put you in conflict with God. And you don't want that surely.
You can't control her thinking and mindset.
But you can control your reaction to her.

Mike0060

Sparrow
Did you speak up? Let where you stand be known. This is a personal boundary thing as well.

I love my family but your own mother disrespected you based on your demographic. Tell her that's fucked up and you don't want to associate with her if she's going to behave like this and get an apology.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
V3-hFX.gif

My own mother is one of these second wave feminists that would make little comments like this when I was a kid. It took me until the age of about 30 to realize men and women just aren't "equal". My life markedly improved since then, but I still have this strong instinct to try and treat women equally. Sounds good in theory, but I have yet to find a woman that ACTUALLY wants to be treated equally rather than simply use "equality" as a thin veil for female advantage over men.

This is particularly true of my own mother who grew up to be a "successful" single mom with a high paying career, yet she complains constantly about how hard it is to run a business, spends money like water, and generally puts herself in a constant state of stress. I've met many rich and successful men who don't act this way about work, since it's a normal expectation that a man will work like a horse and be put out to pasture when he can't work any more.

J.E.

Robin
Christ teaches love and forgiveness. This is your trial.
False and bad advice. You are Protestant so your pseudo-biblical interpretation has no place here and can be damaging to well-meaning members. Since OP's mother condones the destruction of the Caucasoid race it is important to have nothing to do with her until she repents of her evil ways. As a Christian you ought to forgive when somebody actually begs for forgiveness. You may reach out if necessary but you never forgive somebody for doing nothing. As a Christian you have to have the readiness to forgive in case somebody apologizes for their wrongdoings, which is a lot given that forgiveness comes from the heart.

False and bad advice. You are Protestant so your pseudo-biblical interpretation has no place here and can be damaging to well-meaning members. Since OP's mother condones the destruction of the Caucasoid race it is important to have nothing to do with her until she repents of her evil ways. As a Christian you ought to forgive when somebody actually begs for forgiveness. You may reach out if necessary but you never forgive somebody for doing nothing. As a Christian you have to have the readiness to forgive in case somebody apologizes for their wrongdoings, which is a lot given that forgiveness comes from the heart.
I in general agree with what you've stated here but what's up with the silly and divisive Protestant bashing?

J.E.

Robin
I in general agree with what you've stated here but what's up with the silly and divisive Protestant bashing?
It is a reference to his "Ask Christ, He knows from experience" and his previous post. He writes with a certain authority that hints at a Sola Scriptura mindset. I know he means well, but advice as such is dangerous because in reality it doesn't guarantee connection to our Creator, and in addition with the "all forgive" mindset he reinvokes the weakness in Christians, if he knows it or not.

Protestants can give great advice, but in this case it is rather misguided, of which not only Protestants are guilty of.