My suburb is getting pozzed and I would like to avoid confrontation and stay out of trouble. Tips?

stugatz

Pelican
I live about 20 miles from Minneapolis, but always suspected that since the nearby Wal-Mart is a far different demographic than most of this suburb, that they weren't coming from six miles away. I've confirmed that I live a mere few blocks away from public housing - gee, no wonder our garage has break-ins that the cops shrug at.

The other day I was walking on a nature trail with my visiting father. I've always noticed that about half a mile down it, we have a group of rowdy children (like 15 of them) that run around and overturn their own trash cans, but I've always just ignored them and kept walking, as it's not my apartment complex and they don't bother us. Well, a couple of days ago, I actually listened to what they were yelling, and it was racial epithets & taunts directed at me and my father. (And I'm talking X-rated stuff that I wouldn't have known at that age - the oldest one was probably 11 at most.) One kid even threw a stick at us as we walked past, as they wanted us to "keep walking and go away". We sadly had to end up turning around at the end of our walk and walking the same way back, as this is a straight trail with no curve. Taunting was worse the second time, and I ended up shooting one of them the bird, knowing that likely anyone they told wouldn't believe them. (I am in no way proud of this.) I stared all 4 of them down on the way out, just in case I ended up getting a rock thrown at my head as I looked the other way.

I've now gotten a lot more nervous about potentially having racial problems come near where I live. An 85% Caucasian demographics listing isn't exactly a fair way to spin it if you're living within proximity of probably two or three low-income complexes. Our local Wal-Mart was boarded up before Floyd verdict dropped for a reason. I'm afraid of three aspects of my personality:

1) I have a very troubling tendency to want to respond to any insults or disparaging comments I hear, and sadly, it doesn't matter how old they are. I was bullied for most of my life (including college) and I have chronic anger & rage problems as a result. I'm really bad at what Active Self-Protection calls "verbal judo".
2) On top of this, I feel a self-righteous indignation when I see someone not acting politely like they ought to, and I feel like I'm entitled to call him out & put a stop to it or even humiliate them. (For example, I've definitely told a person or two in a coffee shop to put their music on earphones so I can study in peace - usually name-calling and a raised voice is a part of this confrontation, and the few times I've done it, the person is too shocked and afraid to tell me no. I guess maybe it's the look on my face or the tone of my voice.)
3) Making *this* worse is the fact that I moved out to the suburbs at a great effort and a great cost, only to have a junior version of the problems I ran away from. I'm just flat out pissed that I lucked out and have all of these amenities at my disposal...and I can't use many of them for fear of a bad confrontation. I can't walk around at three in the morning or dare to leave my car unlocked.

Ultimately, though, I know that all of this stuff is on a collision course sooner or later. I just want to keep my head down and stay out of trouble before I get the opportunity to move out even further when my lease is up.

I guess my question is this - how exactly do I get a thicker skin and just shrug at more things? How do I let things like this roll off my back? Should I just keep a mental log of the clientele of every place I go and only go to certain places? I feel the right to feel angry about all of this, but I also know that someone like me these days is in a world of hurt if he berates the wrong person in this day and age. And it's really only a matter of time.

Max Roscoe

Pelican
My personal view is that someone must earn an interaction with me (outside of being polite to strangers, which I am).

A freak yelling at me because I'm not wearing my mask is NOT going to get a response from me. At most I may slide up a mask but I will not acknowledge them.

A weirdo black woman just started chimping out and tried yelling something at me about a parking spot. I just shook my head "no" at her, and drove on. These people get none of my time. Not a second. My time is valuable; theirs is worthless.

Another point: We are not in a normal society where people listen or respond to others. You are not going to change anyone's behavior, outside of the headphone in the coffee shop type situation... ie telling someone off, threatening or beating up is not going to get them to stop using racial epithets at you.

Make people earn an interaction with you. If someone is behaving like an animal, do they have any right to interact with you, to even earn a second of your time, even a glance from your eyes? You are far above this type of person, act like it.

Also, I'd be EXTREMELY worried about living near Minneapolis. The police are going to feel paralyzed to take any sort of strong opposition against criminals, and their policies may soon not even allow them to do so.

The next time someone is acting like an animal, remember that what they are doing is hoping to get you to react, to respond, to feel uncomfortable, to change your behavior in some way. If you interact with them, even if you best them in a verbal or physical joust, they still achieved that goal. Don't let them.

I'm at the point where I can't even recall if I saw someone chimp out recently because those kinds of people literally do not matter to me. Harsh, yes, but we live in an evil dysgenic society and our institutions no longer support common sense, reason, or Christian principle.

uncledick

Woodpecker
I live about 20 miles from Minneapolis, but always suspected that since the nearby Wal-Mart is a far different demographic than most of this suburb, that they weren't coming from six miles away. I've confirmed that I live a mere few blocks away from public housing - gee, no wonder our garage has break-ins that the cops shrug at.

The other day I was walking on a nature trail with my visiting father. I've always noticed that about half a mile down it, we have a group of rowdy children (like 15 of them) that run around and overturn their own trash cans, but I've always just ignored them and kept walking, as it's not my apartment complex and they don't bother us. Well, a couple of days ago, I actually listened to what they were yelling, and it was racial epithets & taunts directed at me and my father. (And I'm talking X-rated stuff that I wouldn't have known at that age - the oldest one was probably 11 at most.) One kid even threw a stick at us as we walked past, as they wanted us to "keep walking and go away". We sadly had to end up turning around at the end of our walk and walking the same way back, as this is a straight trail with no curve. Taunting was worse the second time, and I ended up shooting one of them the bird, knowing that likely anyone they told wouldn't believe them. (I am in no way proud of this.) I stared all 4 of them down on the way out, just in case I ended up getting a rock thrown at my head as I looked the other way.

I've now gotten a lot more nervous about potentially having racial problems come near where I live. An 85% Caucasian demographics listing isn't exactly a fair way to spin it if you're living within proximity of probably two or three low-income complexes. Our local Wal-Mart was boarded up before Floyd verdict dropped for a reason. I'm afraid of three aspects of my personality:

1) I have a very troubling tendency to want to respond to any insults or disparaging comments I hear, and sadly, it doesn't matter how old they are. I was bullied for most of my life (including college) and I have chronic anger & rage problems as a result. I'm really bad at what Active Self-Protection calls "verbal judo".
2) On top of this, I feel a self-righteous indignation when I see someone not acting politely like they ought to, and I feel like I'm entitled to call him out & put a stop to it or even humiliate them. (For example, I've definitely told a person or two in a coffee shop to put their music on earphones so I can study in peace - usually name-calling and a raised voice is a part of this confrontation, and the few times I've done it, the person is too shocked and afraid to tell me no. I guess maybe it's the look on my face or the tone of my voice.)
3) Making *this* worse is the fact that I moved out to the suburbs at a great effort and a great cost, only to have a junior version of the problems I ran away from. I'm just flat out pissed that I lucked out and have all of these amenities at my disposal...and I can't use many of them for fear of a bad confrontation. I can't walk around at three in the morning or dare to leave my car unlocked.

Ultimately, though, I know that all of this stuff is on a collision course sooner or later. I just want to keep my head down and stay out of trouble before I get the opportunity to move out even further when my lease is up.

I guess my question is this - how exactly do I get a thicker skin and just shrug at more things? How do I let things like this roll off my back? Should I just keep a mental log of the clientele of every place I go and only go to certain places? I feel the right to feel angry about all of this, but I also know that someone like me these days is in a world of hurt if he berates the wrong person in this day and age. And it's really only a matter of time.

I wanted to LOL, but seriously dude.. your kinda screwed. I fear an life changing altercation is coming your way soon and i'd be on the first train to small town 95% Caucasian America (if it still exists) if i were you. You natural urge to right wrongs, and stand up for yourself is literally a liability in modern America. You cannot argue or "verbal Judo" with inner city "diversity" (in this case, inner city transplants). You will not win, and the situation 9 times out of ten escalates, doesn't matter if its 8 years old or 90 year old ladies. They are trained to hate your white ass by everyone and everything around them. And Minneapolis of all places! Your truly on your own in that supremely Cucked land.

Your best bet if you decide to stay in the literal new Sodom and Gomorrah twin cities, is to go full Christian. They won't expect it, they might laugh but i bet they'll stop with the insults, if only because of pure confusion. A "god bless you" and "may god be with you" might save your ass as well. Hell, you could even go full fire and brimstone Christian, and use a remark like "begone spawns of satan", cause it would be even truer in the case you outlined.

Last edited:
Make people earn an interaction with you.

Excellent post. This is also what I do.

You may have to remind yourself of it regularly, OP, based on your comments but it may also help some of the other issues you mentioned with anger and feeling the need to respond.

Edit: whether you like it or not, you should move even if it means breaking your lease. I normally wouldn't say this but in your case I think it's warranted. I wouldn't wait.

stugatz

Pelican
You cannot argue or "verbal Judo" with inner city "diversity" (in this case, inner city transplants). You will not win, and the situation 9 times out of ten escalates, doesn't matter if its 8 years old or 90 year old ladies.
Not to be pedantic, but "verbal judo" is responding to someone non-aggressively to take the air out of their balloon. That "may god be with you" response you suggested is sort of a version of it. I'll have to learn.
I fear an life changing altercation is coming your way soon and i'd be on the first train to small town 95% Caucasian America (if it still exists) if i were you. You natural urge to right wrongs, and stand up for yourself is literally a liability in modern America.
Small town 95% Caucasian America doesn't exist outside of maybe Idaho or Wyoming, and I don't have the resources to move out there. An 85% Caucasian purple suburb of a hellscape city is the best I can do for now, & it's going to have to do.

Like I said, though, 85% is who lives here as the crow flies...it doesn't take into account neighborhoods or who regularly comes in and visits.

Stop acting like them, man. Follow Max Roscoe's advice, as he sums it up perfectly. I would add: pray to God for self control, daily at the very least. When you find yourself in one of those situations, pray to God under your breath to help you with self control, while you remove yourself from the situation as quicky as you can.

...and small town caucasian does still exist in small pockets around the country, although the clown world is slowly closing in. Our days are numbered though.

stugatz

Pelican
Stop acting like them, man. Follow Max Roscoe's advice, as he sums it up perfectly. I would add: pray to God for self control, daily at the very least. When you find yourself in one of those situations, pray to God under your breath to help you with self control, while you remove yourself from the situation as quicky as you can.
I think I've psyched myself out into thinking "No, I'm not acting like them - I never act poorly unless I'm responding to someone. However, if someone starts something, then I can just Hulk out to my heart's content because they asked for it. They need to know they provoked the wrong person." It's like I feel a lesson needs to be taught, and someone needs to teach it.

I've also noticed when ranting to close friends that I see not responding as some kind of negative version of pay it forward - if one person is pushed around by a group, they'll get encouraged just to do it more and more if nobody pushes back and responds.

I'll begin praying more often and think of pursuing therapy. Out of all of the deadly sins, wrath is by FAR my biggest problem and I've been asked by a lot of friends if I really want to get in legal trouble over that temporary high I get when I get into an altercation.

I'll also, honestly, begin thinking seriously about teaching English abroad for awhile - this time I may intend on staying semi-permanently. Let's just say I felt far safer in Casablanca than I ever did in the Chicago loop. Maybe running away isn't that bad of an idea.

Steiner

Sparrow
Living in the area that you do - I would highly suggest beginning to practice OPSEC (Operations Security) in your day to day life. This can make things manageable.

It's a broad term, but it boils down to this: So you notice things happening in your neighborhood. They are not good. I understand your pain, in having moved to avoid it, but still being enveloped by the tidal wave. However, it is best to logically sort through all of these things.
The kids you ran into actually did you a favor, they showed you what they truly think. Keep it in mind, a mental list of places to avoid, when to avoid them, how to avoid them.

I worked as a bouncer for years. The best method of getting through interactions like the one above are:

1. Avoidance. NEVER take the route back again if you have to. Once people show themselves as possibly violent, walk the long way home. I know it sounds cowardly, but in times like these we need to drop our pride.

2. Defuse the situation. It does not need to be Verbal Judo, but do not engage the aggressors directly. Pretend you can't hear. Keep moving, always keep moving.

3. Have a plan for what you would do if things go south. Running is the best option always. But in the case that you can't, you should be carrying some form of protection.

A series of questions I pose to you to answer to yourself:

Where do you travel on a day to day basis? Is it safe? Can you make it safer by taking a different route?
Who are you responsible for in your life? Children? Wife? Elderly parents?
Are you prepared to defend yourself if needs be, and have you reviewed the laws that surround doing so?
Is your position indefensible? By this I mean, will you not be able to lead a life without a heightened level of stress, is it worth living in the area that you do?

Easy_C

Peacock
A series of questions I pose to you to answer to yourself:

Where do you travel on a day to day basis? Is it safe? Can you make it safer by taking a different route?
Who are you responsible for in your life? Children? Wife? Elderly parents?
Are you prepared to defend yourself if needs be, and have you reviewed the laws that surround doing so?
Is your position indefensible? By this I mean, will you not be able to lead a life without a heightened level of stress, is it worth living in the area that you do?
I would also add that he needs to identify evac routes in and out of his neighborhood.

Harsh truth: You will be in a much better places if you have a plan in place to evacuate on foot beforehand.

Part 1: Movement.

Here is your basic need. First, you need to be able to detect protests. A number of resources are available such as protest maps, police scanners, etc.

You need to have a Four tier plan. First is how are you going to get out of your immediate house and neighborhood with everyone in tow? If you're not averse to hopping fences during a protest event, which is generally going to be easy to do because people's attention will be focused towards the street, you should mentally map out which route you're going to take in order to get out of your area.

Second is how are you going to get out of the immediate area? Know how you're going to get to your main route of travel. and do so without hitting any areas likely to be hotspots. You have to decide this because you know your town and we don't. However there are some generic considerations. You want to avoid known hotspots, commercial centers which will attract looters, neighborhoods you can't move safely in, Any good gathering area like stadiums, open fields, airports, fairgrounds [ because those are common staging areas for things like national guard and NGO orgs), and extremely dense downtown areas.

Next, be prepared to move along your main route of travel. First sort out what you're bringing with you. A lot of good information on a travel bag is already available [with the best video being from terrence Popp] so the only thing I'll add here is that you need more socks than you think and {unless it is winter) you don't need nearly as much sleeping gear as you think and you will be fine with a poncho, cordage, and a light bag. What's a bit more dicey is that for the length of movement needed to get out of Minneapolis on foot you may want to look at planting some caches with food, water, a bit of cash, and clothes. It's done much more easily than people think if you plan your movement smartly to avoid residential property.

After that you need to think about where you're going next. It is best to have friends in a further out area that you already have an arrangement in places with. Failing that be prepared to hop to another town and hope it's localized or camp outside for awhile. How to be prepared for this?

My recommendation is to hop on your local online marketplace or whatever, buy a garbage can car that's road worthy, load it up with plenty of non-perishable food, water, hygiene supplies, enough cash to get where you're going + some to spare, and some camping supplies, then drop it in a storage center that you've prepaid for 6-12 months. You may also want to think about stashing extra gas cans there but keep in mind you'll need to go back and rotate those out every few months.

Look at the following criteria for a location: heading there takes you out of town and not further into it, you can get there by utilizing urban E&E on foot techniques with an easy way to navigate there such as following rail lines or other non-road/highway infrastructure and waterways, the location isn't shady or an easy target itself, and you'll be pre-positioned to go in the direction you want to go once you get there.

Avoid avoid avoid. You can not win against these people. Do not engage, take the long way, don't make eye contact, pretend you don't hear, mumble to yourself while you walk. Work on your cardio, seriously

Cervantes

Woodpecker
....we have a group of rowdy children (like 15 of them) that run around and overturn their own trash cans...
This is a safe place. You can say they are black.

Don't engage. It is dumb to make eye contact or to flip them the bird. One of the things rowdy blacks are doing these days is antagonizing white people to video their reactions and present them out of context online in order to make a payday on gofundme. The jews are essentially paying blacks to create these situations, so don't make yourself the target.

Three practical things you can do, in order of effectiveness:

1. Get a large dog. Most of them are afraid of dogs. They are cowardly and will attack in groups. The real danger is that you get knocked down and they they have no self control and will kick you when you are down. The dog would prevent this situation since once you are down a good dog would defend you to the death.

2. Put a fence around your house. This works well with a dog loose in the yard.

3. Get a weapon, mace at least. The dog is better since the dog will prevent bad situations and is less likely to get you into trouble. But if things get really bad you have that last option.

TL;DR: You will have to move. Do it now before real harm and suffering befalls on you or your family. There is no verbal juido that can protect them or you from Satan's spawn, so you have two choices: form an armed militia or extract yourself. I personally have chose the latter as the deck is heavily stacked against us.

Small town 95% Caucasian America doesn't exist outside of maybe Idaho or Wyoming, and I don't have the resources to move out there. An 85% Caucasian purple suburb of a hellscape city is the best I can do for now, & it's going to have to do.

Incorrect. White America doesn't exist outside the Mountain West is a strawman. A large swathe of middle america and small town america (read: not suburbs) is 95 percent white. I have a friend from rural tennessee, no diversity there. Most small town midwestern towns, no diversity. Any outer suburb in Texas, next to no diversity. Heck most gated communities are white. I have difficulty explaining this to people who group up in suburbs of major cities or the coasts. Not every place has 'diversity'. But they do not know this because they're so used to it.

More troubling to me is you moved to a suburb without checking the demographics, wealth, crime stats. Now you're stuck there. Which is confusing to me, because all MN outside the major cities and surrounding suburbs is essentially white. I know this because on my way up to Canada once I travelled through much of rural MN, and when I stepped into a restaurant for breakfast, all the people at the cafe knew I was not from there. So these places exist right around you, and you're not even aware of them... Modern settlement patterns in the United States indicate more minorities moving to the suburbs as they get priced out of inner cities, in other words whites are gentrifying inner cities and minorities have to settle for suburbs. If you remember the riots over Michael Brown didn't happen in St. Louis they happened in a suburb. That's just the reality we're living in now.

A quick internet search can reveal section 8 housing.

As to wanting to butt in to right other people's misdeeds, don't do it, especially if you're coming from a place of ego. Instead channel your urge to butt into other people's business into situational awareness. I mean if you're worried about safety it's best to keep a low profile anyway. If you still want to correct other's misbehavior consider getting into mentoring. If these youths lack positive role models, it's no wonder that they're misbehaving. It is your pick as to what you do, but rest assured there are churches, tutoring programs, Boys and Girls clubs and youth sporting leagues that all need people to help, and area youth who need positive role models. I don't know why so many millenials and younger people lament the state of the world, when they do jack to fix it. For me, mentoring kids in high schools has been easily one of the most rewarding things I've ever done.
pct-nonwhite-and-total-pop-change-1536x1280.png

As you can see here there are numerous counties in Minnesota that are not that diverse, less than the state average of 85 percent white.

People always have the resources to do what they want. I mean you're pondering altercations, like really, do you want your resources going towards altercations and the trouble that comes with, or do you want to expend your resources living your best life?

TLDR: stop with the fantasies about living in the suburbs of some vibrant city and try living rurally for a year.

Last edited:

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
I've had lots of situations Stugatz describes, mostly with older youths, many bigger than me. The last incident was about 4 years ago and involved kids. I was walking from my flat to catch a bus, when I noticed stones were being thrown in my direction. When I turned around there were 3 children aged around 12, one white and 2 half caste jeering me. I carried on walking and a stone hit me. I was pissed so I gave them an angry stare, at which point they got abusive. Out of the 3 the white kid was the boldest, the brat actually came up in my face and threatened me, so I shoved him back. At this point the other 2 kids were joining in. Fortunately for me, a plain clothed cop was driving by at the time and saw the incident and drove up on to the pavement (sidewalk) and at first was going to confront me, but he must've understood what had happened and quickly turned his attention to the kids. At this point my bus had just shown up, so I decided it was best to leave the scene and so did the cop, as he didn't stop me.

I say it was fortunate because I was close to losing my temper and slapping the kid, which would've landed me in jail. These kids have likely been abusive to adults, whether teachers or the general public, since they were tots. That's due to the lack of discipline and punitive consequences for their behaviour. They get mollycoddled by authority figures, which only emboldens them. This is just another plank of the inversion of Western values that breaks down societal cohesion. No kid would ever had acted that way to adults when I was that age.

Like Stutgaz, I've had a rage problem for most of my life. The bullying, however, was from within my own family and from older kids. I held my own with my peers at school, despite being scrawny. Adults have usually left me be, I think this is because they can see I'm not someone to push around. Youths and younger men are the ones who tend to test me, because they don't understand or care much about danger. It's only due to the grace of God that I've come away without seriously hurting someone during the course of my life. I realised a few years ago that these incidents keep repeating because I'm be called to heal that anger. I can recount one of my efforts.

A group of kids aged around fourteen gathered around me as I was fixing my motorbike. At first they were cheeky and potentially aggressive. I decided I was going to check my fear (that comes a split second before the hostility), by being playful and friendly to them. This changed their demeanor and they became respectful and we had a pleasant conversation about my motorbike. I've also had the same result with a couple of black youth in the gym.

I'm not saying this will work on every occasion, but if, like me, you're hard wired to see boisterous youths as a threat, then it's one part of the healing process. The other part, the hardest part for me, is forgiveness. For years I was a ball of resentment, bitterness and anger. I've tried the psychotherapy route and it didn't work for me. My healing started in earnest when I turned to Christ and prayed for my father who had passed. He had a terrible problem with rage and at the end of his life the bitterness came to the fore. I was afraid for his soul, so I prayed and prayed and for the first time in my life I sobbed out my own hurt. I fully understood that hurt people, hurt people, often their children the most.

Since then I've moved to a much better place geographically. I believe it was God's grace to set me in a location where I could continue to work at healing the hardness of my heart. I'm now friendlier and more charitable to people in general. whereas before I was aloof or indifferent.

My personal view is that someone must earn an interaction with me (outside of being polite to strangers, which I am).

A freak yelling at me because I'm not wearing my mask is NOT going to get a response from me. At most I may slide up a mask but I will not acknowledge them.

A weirdo black woman just started chimping out and tried yelling something at me about a parking spot. I just shook my head "no" at her, and drove on. These people get none of my time. Not a second. My time is valuable; theirs is worthless.

Another point: We are not in a normal society where people listen or respond to others. You are not going to change anyone's behavior, outside of the headphone in the coffee shop type situation... ie telling someone off, threatening or beating up is not going to get them to stop using racial epithets at you.

Make people earn an interaction with you. If someone is behaving like an animal, do they have any right to interact with you, to even earn a second of your time, even a glance from your eyes? You are far above this type of person, act like it.

Also, I'd be EXTREMELY worried about living near Minneapolis. The police are going to feel paralyzed to take any sort of strong opposition against criminals, and their policies may soon not even allow them to do so.

The next time someone is acting like an animal, remember that what they are doing is hoping to get you to react, to respond, to feel uncomfortable, to change your behavior in some way. If you interact with them, even if you best them in a verbal or physical joust, they still achieved that goal. Don't let them.

I'm at the point where I can't even recall if I saw someone chimp out recently because those kinds of people literally do not matter to me. Harsh, yes, but we live in an evil dysgenic society and our institutions no longer support common sense, reason, or Christian principle.

We should still pay attention nonetheless if they are about to attack. There will be warning signs in regards to any build up to violence which you cannot ignore.

So keep an eye on them and keep a certain distance from them so you will have time and space to act when necessary. Keep a regular code yellow in regards to the streets and even in your home.

Recommend this link:

Last edited:
1. Avoidance. NEVER take the route back again if you have to. Once people show themselves as possibly violent, walk the long way home. I know it sounds cowardly, but in times like these we need to drop our pride.
No matter how strong we may be. We are still mortal and limited. We are very much like glass cannons. If we get stabbed we can quickly die.

Also:

We are not like invincible commandos. Or Conan the Barbarian. Rather life is more like Go or Chess.