My suburb is getting pozzed and I would like to avoid confrontation and stay out of trouble. Tips?

eradicator

Peacock
Gold Member
One thing to remember, the packs of out of control children will always attack the softest targets they can find, mostly the elderly and women.

I’m in New York and it seems like every day there are old Asian people getting the hell beat out of them by young black children.

My point is, you are less likely to get attacked but your parents will get targeted. I’d be more concerned about them if they are taking walks in your neighborhood

get2choppaaa

Ostrich
#1 rule: Be a hard target.

Look at how many people in videos are head in the sand, non-observant when someone comes up and beats them senseless.
Having situational awareness and a look like you're not a chump goes a long way in warding off a crime of opportunity.

Notice the example of the video below where a man is walking around, a dude walks up to him, asks him a question and catches him off guard, and he proceeds to get beaten severely. This is pretty typical of how these things happen. Folks are naive, dont pay attention, and the next thing you know BAM

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
Everywhere is getting "pozzed." When I was a young man, my wife (then girlfriend) and I used to live in Chicago. There were places you went, and places you didn't. The decent places were great. River north, mag mile, the loop, roscoe village... We loved it.

Then something started happening. Our Vitamin D deficient brothers and sisters started showing up. In our places. They became unsafe. Like some kind of floodgate dropped. We moved away but we still have friends and family there and the stories just get worse and worse.

Now we live in a completely different state in a middle class suburban town. I'm seeing the same thing here, but less dramatic. 10 years ago, the local park (very nice park) was mainly used by local residents (the demographic of the town is 85% white). Recently, in the last couple of years, I'm seeing more and more people that obviously don't belong. Just the other day I saw a trans black "woman" with BLM earrings who arrived in a car with out-of-county plates. In the evenings, rowdy black teens start to show up.

It's like they are being emboldened to start coming into our areas. Are they being consciously directed to do this? What is up?

Grow Bag

Kingfisher
Everywhere is getting "pozzed." When I was a young man, my wife (then girlfriend) and I used to live in Chicago. There were places you went, and places you didn't. The decent places were great. River north, mag mile, the loop, roscoe village... We loved it.

Then something started happening. Our Vitamin D deficient brothers and sisters started showing up. In our places. They became unsafe. Like some kind of floodgate dropped. We moved away but we still have friends and family there and the stories just get worse and worse.

Now we live in a completely different state in a middle class suburban town. I'm seeing the same thing here, but less dramatic. 10 years ago, the local park (very nice park) was mainly used by local residents (the demographic of the town is 85% white). Recently, in the last couple of years, I'm seeing more and more people that obviously don't belong. Just the other day I saw a trans black "woman" with BLM earrings who arrived in a car with out-of-county plates. In the evenings, rowdy black teens start to show up.

It's like they are being emboldened to start coming into our areas. Are they being consciously directed to do this? What is up?
The same thing happens in the UK. Areas that are deemed predominantly white are targeted for diversity enrichment, of that I'm sure. I live in an area of England that is one of the last bastions of indigenous English, but in the few years I've lived here I've noticed more and more brown and black faces on the streets and working in stores. Wokeness demands diversity hires, so many have shoe in jobs to come to, at the expense of locals of course.

4600_fan

Pigeon
Orthodox
The same thing happens in the UK. Areas that are deemed predominantly white are targeted for diversity enrichment, of that I'm sure. I live in an area of England that is one of the last bastions of indigenous English, but in the few years I've lived here I've noticed more and more brown and black faces on the streets and working in stores. Wokeness demands diversity hires, so many have shoe in jobs to come to, at the expense of locals of course.
Who is doing the targeting? I mean, if I'm a 16 year old black kid, who is saying "hey, you know what would be fun? driving into the rich part of town and playing in their park"

Don't get it.

El Draque

Woodpecker
Orthodox

There's a concerted effort to darken the shires. See so much crap when i come back to UK about it. Country File was running a segment with some uppity negress, declaring how many 'bad looks' she got whilst out on walk. Ridiculous, and willing to be didnt happen.

The fact is the vast majority of Blacks, Muslims and Asians have no connection, or desire to discover one, re the countryside, and why should they? It's not their ancestral lands. How few blacks are interested in traditional outdoor pursuits like hiking, abseilling, bushcraft etc. Not a critisicm per se, but as a group, they're just not interested.

This nonsense will increase, especially with the Great Reset pushing people away from the cities. At some point in the future a village council will probably have to have a quota, or face penalties, sounds ridiculous, but i could easilty see that happening in the next decade or so.