My tweet about the Jews went viral

If I may ask, Roosh.

I've been curious how you have managed to avoid complete shutdown of your Internet presence, among other things. For example, both your twitter-feed and this entire forum contain mountains of 'unacceptable' speech, speech which has already resulted in the abolition of a number of other websites. Is your preservation (for now) due to 'Freedom of Religion', or am I completely off the mark, here?

Roosh

Cardinal
If I may ask, Roosh.

I've been curious how you have managed to avoid complete shutdown of your Internet presence, among other things. For example, both your twitter-feed and this entire forum contain mountains of 'unacceptable' speech, speech which has already resulted in the abolition of a number of other websites. Is your preservation (for now) due to 'Freedom of Religion', or am I completely off the mark, here?
I haven't exactly been unscathed...

FINANCIAL
Paypal
Coinbase
Authorize.net
Chase WePay
Square

BOOKS
Amazon (9 books banned without explanation)
Barnes & Noble
Books-a-million
Kobo
Smashwords

E-COMMERCE
Shopify

SOCIAL
Airbnb
Disqus
Facebook (they kept suspending me for 30 days, making my account useless)
Soundcloud (deleted most of my podcasts)

ADVERTISING
Google Adsense
RevContent
Taboola
Outbrain

Your perseverance is remarkable; not sure I would have the personal ability to persist in such a corrupt market, after sustaining so much continual abuse.

Do you think time will run out for you soon? They will be coming for the 'death-stroke' at some point.

Absolutely loved your response regarding working for Amazon. Classic! They are so "Oy Vey-ing" at the moment that they can't even pause to breathe and deduce that you're joking.

And this is in response to Sarah Silverman who has mocked our Lord and Savior in the past - that is somehow acceptable, but mention the word "Jew" and they all start fuming.

JCleetus

Roosh V: These anti-semitic posts don't serve you well. Martin Luther published similar diatribes and his reputation has never recovered. Recall that Martin Luther wrote a book entitled The Jews and Their Lies. It was a serious mistake on his part, even though the contention was largely theological. As a superintendent of a Christian forum, I would concentrate on edifying material and apologetics. It's one thing to push back against abortion, homosexuality and fornication; it's quite another to attack a group because of it's ethnicity.

Last edited:

Roosh

Cardinal
Your perseverance is remarkable; not sure I would have the personal ability to persist in such a corrupt market, after sustaining so much continual abuse.

Do you think time will run out for you soon? They will be coming for the 'death-stroke' at some point.
Yes, I see the writing on the wall, but not just for me. We don't have a lot of time left until things get difficult.
Roosh V: These anti-semitic posts don't serve you well. Martin Luther published similar diatribes and his reputation has never recovered. Recall, that Martin Luther wrote a book entitled The Jews and Their Lies. It was a serious mistake on his part. As a superintendent of a Christian forum, I would concentrate on edifying material and apologetics.
What is your denomination?

Roosh V: These anti-semitic posts don't serve you well. Martin Luther published similar diatribes and his reputation has never recovered. Recall, that Martin Luther wrote a book entitled The Jews and Their Lies.
Yes, and it was indeed a wonderful work. So, speaking the truth is now not serving one well, because a few Jews - a true, evil minority in the world - have their feelings hurt?

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Roosh V: These anti-semitic posts don't serve you well. Martin Luther published similar diatribes and his reputation has never recovered. Recall, that Martin Luther wrote a book entitled The Jews and Their Lies. It was a serious mistake on his part, even though the contention was largely theological. As a superintendent of a Christian forum, I would concentrate on edifying material and apologetics.
The irony is that, when he first began his heresy, Luther was very much philo-semitic, thinking that the Jews had only rejected Christianity because it had been wrapped in the "false" package of Catholicisim/Orthodoxy. But at that point, Luther had never evangelized to Jews before.

And then Luther tried to convert the Jews and argue with them ....

and suddenly he got VERY anti-semitic, as this tract shows.

I wonder what happened, no?