My tweet about the Jews went viral

Johnnyvee

Pelican
I have a feeling that the only reason why Roosh is still on Twitter/YouTube, is that the people with the power to ban him might see Roosh as a perfect example of what needs to be eliminated. Sort of a shining figure of the evil that still plagues us etc. Hence he is sort of a living Hegelian dialectic, or a real life "straw man" of sorts. Point your finger at Roosh, and then use that as an argument for whatever insidious measure that comes next. Doesn`t matter if he actually makes sense or not, but that might be the way he`s perceived by you/Jew know who.

If there are no one left to point your finger at, well then you have a problem backing up you`re claims of oppression etc. There needs to be a boogie man, always...

kel

Pelican
To be fair, Gates and Bezos are not of the tribe but are very much globalists in the sense you're using it here.
Yeah, that's part of why I prefer it, too. There are lots of whites who are involved in this monstrosity and I feel no loyalty to protect or defend them because they're "my people". Traitors should die the worst deaths.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Does anyone else remember a few years ago with they were trying to make Amy Schumer the new standard of female beauty? I thought it would work, but it was a tiny white pill for me in a sea of black pills that it failed and she's been more or less forgotten.
There was a rumor going around that a feature-length Barbie movie was coming out and Schumer was going to play Barbie. It was muddled whether it would be animated or live-action, but people who heard it got upset and complained loudly, as they realized it was all about destroying Barbie with fake "body positivity" nonsense and Jewish snark about blond chicks.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
I have a feeling that the only reason why Roosh is still on Twitter/YouTube, is that the people with the power to ban him might see Roosh as a perfect example of what needs to be eliminated. Sort of a shining figure of the evil that still plagues us etc. Hence he is sort of a living Hegelian dialectic, or a real life "straw man" of sorts. Point your finger at Roosh, and then use that as an argument for whatever insidious measure that comes next. Doesn`t matter if he actually makes sense or not, but that might be the way he`s perceived by you/Jew know who.

If there are no one left to point your finger at, well then you have a problem backing up you`re claims of oppression etc. There needs to be a boogie man, always...
You also have to understand that they may be allowing Roosh to be there as bait.

Allow an enemy to seemingly survive unscathed, watch people flock to him, and then you can scoop up the enemy and his followers easier. It's a scenario you read about in counter-guerrilla warfare tactics; allow a lightning rod political opponent to out himself and gather support, and then annihilate. Causes deep loss of morale and removes a lot of the potential leaders of the guerrillas. Mao used this tactic in the 1950s in his Hundred Flowers Campaign: encouraging political dissidents to speak out against him in the spirit of openness, and then ruthlessly torturing and killing them once they had come out into the open.

Beware of being identified, guys.

R.G.Camara

Woodpecker
Usury, btw, should be treated as we treat other vices (prostitution, drug dealing, quality-of-life crimes) and not as a financial crime or violent crime (e.g. legbreaking loan sharks).

We'll never stop vice completely in this world, but recognizing it is a vice, one that gives immediate gratification/pleasure but causes long-term societal and individual harm that the individual partaking cannot see, would go a long way towards curbing it and framing it better for the average citizen.

hedonist

Woodpecker
'Jews' is currently the number one trending topic on Twitter here in Australia :laughter:

EDIT: My mistake, it's actually number 19.
Wonder why?

I used to think Australia was fairly safe ...now you have a bunch of "children of holocaust survivors" like Josh Frydenberg, Gladys Berejiklian, Annastacia Palaszczuk and Paul Hamer in high places of political power.

They are selling out the country, passing abortion bills, allowing BLM protests while everything else is locked down or people getting fined and getting busted raising the Chinese flag....

Salocin

Sparrow
You also have to understand that they may be allowing Roosh to be there as bait.

Allow an enemy to seemingly survive unscathed, watch people flock to him, and then you can scoop up the enemy and his followers easier. It's a scenario you read about in counter-guerrilla warfare tactics; allow a lightning rod political opponent to out himself and gather support, and then annihilate. Causes deep loss of morale and removes a lot of the potential leaders of the guerrillas. Mao used this tactic in the 1950s in his Hundred Flowers Campaign: encouraging political dissidents to speak out against him in the spirit of openness, and then ruthlessly torturing and killing them once they had come out into the open.

A honey pot to attract us deplorables if you will...

Mr Freedom

Sparrow
I haven't exactly been unscathed...

FINANCIAL
Paypal
Coinbase
Authorize.net
Chase WePay
Square

BOOKS
Amazon (9 books banned without explanation)
Barnes & Noble
Books-a-million
Kobo
Smashwords

E-COMMERCE
Shopify

SOCIAL
Airbnb
Disqus
Facebook (they kept suspending me for 30 days, making my account useless)
Soundcloud (deleted most of my podcasts)

ADVERTISING
Google Adsense
RevContent
Taboola
Outbrain

Well there is one way around this..

A Roosh V Onlyfans account

Drakken

Sparrow
Everything I say here I am willing to repeat word-for-word with a camera and a microphone in my face. I truly believe we are in Enemy territory with a capital “E”. We are surrounded by enemies of the Light and anything which reflects the Light will be targeted. Make no mistake—they are coming for us. Sharpen your sword, plant your feet, and be ready.

Yes, I see the writing on the wall, but not just for me. We don't have a lot of time left until things get difficult.
In your past 'life', you had rightful indignation against you from many people, and also God himself; the only difference being that God's judgment was righteous, but your earthly opponents' judgment was hypocrisy.

Amazon's banning of your books was the right thing to do, but they had no pure motive in doing so. If nothing else, perhaps all the pounding on you over the years indirectly helped you see the futility of your former course. Whatever the 'Cause and Effect' reasons, the outcome of /repentance/ is all that matters. Some say your 'change' is real; others claim it's a sham of convenience. Only you and our Creator know the truth of this matter. With God, sincere change is possible.
(1 Corinthians 6:11)

You're still going to face continual opposition. Unlike before, though, hopefully it will only now be for the right reasons. Take pride in that. (Matthew 5:10)

Everything I say here I am willing to repeat word-for-word with a camera and a microphone in my face. I truly believe we are in Enemy territory with a capital “E”. We are surrounded by enemies of the Light and anything which reflects the Light will be targeted. Make no mistake—they are coming for us. Sharpen your sword, plant your feet, and be ready.
Indeed.
I know that everywhere I go online can be traced. Eventually, there may come a time when my presence here will be used against me. However, there will come a time when both Christianity and the Bible itself will be outlawed.

When the Enforcement comes to round us up, their knowing that we had our same convictions written in some website isn't going to matter anyway.

Guns drawn: "Do you renounce your Faith?"

NO.