My tweet about the Jews went viral

ABeast

Robin
If I may ask, Roosh.

I've been curious how you have managed to avoid complete shutdown of your Internet presence, among other things. For example, both your twitter-feed and this entire forum contain mountains of 'unacceptable' speech, speech which has already resulted in the abolition of a number of other websites. Is your preservation (for now) due to 'Freedom of Religion', or am I completely off the mark, here?
Isn't it obvious? They are scared to push Roosh all the way to the way because who knows what could happen then?

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
The thin-skinned Jews are furious at me:

You're not allowed to say a word against them:

Maybe you should shout out Jews For Jesus a bit more. That may throw them for a loop. They can't hate on that group completely because they're also ethnically Jewish for the most part. But they piss them off because Jews For Jesus seem to be cool or friendly with the concept of Christianity whereas the almighty secular power Jew is generally repulsed by Christianity.

Roosh V: These anti-semitic posts don't serve you well. Martin Luther published similar diatribes and his reputation has never recovered. Recall that Martin Luther wrote a book entitled The Jews and Their Lies. It was a serious mistake on his part, even though the contention was largely theological. As a superintendent of a Christian forum, I would concentrate on edifying material and apologetics. It's one thing to push back against abortion, homosexuality and fornication; it's quite another to attack a group because of it's ethnicity.
I believe that Roosh understands that in order to be able to look at oneself in the mirror you can't shrink away from speaking the truth. I, myself, have never sold-out the truth to save the hour, and despite having been blackballed my whole life for it I am happy and content.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
Indeed.
I know that everywhere I go online can be traced. Eventually, there may come a time when my presence here will be used against me. However, there will come a time when both Christianity and the Bible itself will be outlawed.

When the Enforcement comes to round us up, their knowing that we had our same convictions written in some website isn't going to matter anyway.

Guns drawn: "Do you renounce your Faith?"

NO.
You will be made irrelevant and replaced long before anything like that ever happens.
Just look around ..

bucky

Pelican
I believe that Roosh understands that in order to be able to look at oneself in the mirror you can't shrink away from speaking the truth. I, myself, have never sold-out the truth to save the hour, and despite having been blackballed my whole life for it I am happy and content.
Out if curiosity, if you feel like it, can you give some specific examples of things you've said and how you've been blackballed? Do you have a wife and children to support?

I won't say things I know aren't true, with the exception of calling a coworker I'm almost sure was a transexual man "she" once because I really needed the job. Mostly I just keep a poker face and say nothing when my coworkers go on about various woke topics. It doesn't feel great, but I figure if people in the USSR could keep their head down and get by in the system while knowing communism was a joke, I can do the same here.

Samseau

Owl
Gold Member
There is both value is speaking the truth as a martyr and as one who does not resist evil.

I personally do not believe in fighting evil too much, it's a huge waste of time and energy. No matter what we say or do nothing improves, in fact it often makes the evil grow worse; more determined and more fanatical in their effort to overcome those they perceive to be their enemies.

On the other hand, being a coward a sure way to hell. Those who do not stand for Jesus will not have Jesus stand for them on judgement day. And part of that means standing up for the truth, since the truth is the light of God. Defending the truth is the same as defending God.

Yet, God does not need our defense. Defending God is a way to show our piety to Him, but remember God's will be done no matter what. So defending God zealously, while holy, may not be what God wants us to do if it gets us unnecessarily destroyed.

Christians have taken a wide range of paths in our long and difficult history. Some of us martyr's, and the many who were innocent as doves and wise as serpents. There is wisdom in both paths, but no matter what we must think of doing what is in the best interest of our Neighbors. And those of us who avoid trouble should always remember to support the martyrs.

Oberrheiner

Pelican
What do you mean?
I don't think there will ever be an "enforcement rounding us up", that's just a paralyzing fantasy.
The system does not need such an expensive measure to get rid of the problem we represent.
Instead they have us pay with our own money to get replaced by easier to control populations, and we accept that silently without rebelling.
So why bother when the problem is willing to solve itself ?

Yet, God does not need our defense. Defending God is a way to show our piety to Him, but remember God's will be done no matter what. So defending God zealously, while holy, may not be what God wants us to do if it gets us unnecessarily destroyed.
Oh, you mean like a christian taqiya ? :)

I don't think there will ever be an "enforcement rounding us up", that's just a paralyzing fantasy.
An interesting fantasy you have, as I'm not actually paralyzed. In fact, while many around me now exist in perpetual terror of the future's uncertainty, I have quite a different outlook (Luke 21:28. Phillipians 4:7)

The system does not need such an expensive measure to get rid of the problem we represent.
Instead they have us pay with our own money to get replaced by easier to control populations
Having no desire to accumulate the 'vanities of Solomon', I actually keep myself in the lowest tax-bracket. By doing so, I also contribute nothing to things such as 'free' health care, welfare queens, or abortion clinics - to name a few.[/QUOTE]

... and we accept that silently without rebelling.
So why bother when the problem is willing to solve itself ?
And what, exactly, are you actually doing to 'rebel', in order to solve all the problems that you say you represent?

What the?
I wondered why I couldn't edit the abomination of formatting errors in my post above. Man, this place 'reacts' fast sometimes.

Thanks, "DanielH" !
(in more ways than one, of course ;))

Max Roscoe

Kingfisher
Maybe you should shout out Jews For Jesus a bit more. That may throw them for a loop. They can't hate on that group completely because they're also ethnically Jewish for the most part. But they piss them off because Jews For Jesus seem to be cool or friendly with the concept of Christianity whereas the almighty secular power Jew is generally repulsed by Christianity.
Messianic Judaism is a bastardization of both Judaism and Christianity.
A close friend left his protestant church and after a period, joined this group.
I would describe them as a friendly organized cult. Wikipedia references an Atlantic article that states over 70% of these believers live in the USA, and maybe 5% or so are in Israel. Probably this started as a movement of "saving the Jews" and perhaps a goal of the religion is to target Jewish people for conversion, but the vast majority of believers seem to be Christian or nonbeliever converts. I attended a couple of events with my friend and the congregation appeared to be completely non-Jewish. But they are *incredible* worshippers of everything Jewish and Israeli, to a sickening level.

Maybe the only positive thing you could say about this group is that Jews despise them, but I would stay completely away from this group. I have much more respect for traditional Jews than I do for Messianic Jews who won't just convert to Christianity.

Tactician

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Instead they have us pay with our own money to get replaced by easier to control populations, and we accept that silently without rebelling.
Oberrheiner comes off as black-pilled sometimes, but he's a smart poster who gets it.

The Fed prints money & gives it to their pals*. This is a completely uneven playing field & the force behind most of our complaints. The money that makes its way down to the general public is taxed like hell at every corner & also eaten away by inflation. People who manage to save some up are encouraged to place it in the equities markets to avoid inflation & save for retirement. By doing this they give up control of another big chunk of their money as most do not have a proper exit strategy.**

"Give me control of a nation's money supply & I care not who writes its laws" and all that.

The crux of the matter is as long as most people 'consent' (and I use this term lightly) to this completely one-sided system, the country will continue to be exploited. "Woke" corporations can continue to push their propaganda because they don't need to worry about profitability, unlike you who can't borrow endlessly or sell bonds. We work for money, but it is simply created by those who control its supply & given to those who will 'legitimize' the system. E.g. The Fed employs over 400 economists. I'm sure some of them are useful, but how many of those 400 would dare to call for reform or point out the scam. How many have any real influence on policy?

As long as control of our money supply (i.e. a representation of your productive labour) is ceded to a group that hates you, the oppression will continue, the population replacement will continue, & your labour will be stolen until the middle class is destroyed & the majority is impoverished.

That said, I won't cast the first stone! I'm not going to pretend it's easy for a mass revolt to happen & I'm not going to shame anyone for not being the first one to step out of line & immediately be cut off from the rest of society (or worse). I don't have all the answers, but focusing on family, fixing stuff or growing your own food (can't be taxed), or shunning 'the vanities of Solomon' as No-Destination Man suggests are a step in the right direction.

Lastly, I'm not going to say you can't win really hard under this system, but understand that usury pushes society towards a dog-eat-dog mentality as those on the bottom of the pyramid fight over scraps. Not something I'd want for my countrymen.

* Here's a great & quick blog post about the Cantillon Effect with some examples of the scam. The main idea is that those closest to the money printing benefit a lot more than everyone else. https://outofthecave.io/articles/wait-why-is-the-fed-buying-my-biggest-competitors-bonds/
1595473835161.png
** Not knocking trading as markets must obey Math & this can be exploited. However, this doesn't apply to the average dude with an average 'Financial Advisor,' who is in all probability -much- better at selling than he is at trading. A sardonic way to look at 'Financial Advisors' is simply someone who's roll is to convince you to give up control of your money.