My view on dating in the USA.....is this accurate?

JiggyLordJr

Woodpecker
Move to China, a second or third tier city. Learn Mandarin. Go to church and join in all the activities there. You will meet a great, fun, 6 who is in her early twenties, virgin or 1 partner before with possibly no sex.

Big jump, and the deep end is really, really deep. But there you go.
It takes the average, adult Western male approximately 10 years to fully master Mandarin, assuming above average intelligence. Maybe that can be cut in half if one studies daily and has the brain space to learn thousands of foreign characters. Also... Move to China? In 2020? Are you currently aware of China's attitude towards foreign nationals? We wouldn't want our more starry-eyed members to end up in a Chinese gulag because they thought they could just "move to a 2nd tier city and marry a virgin 6".

Do your homework before you post mate.

While there are many stereotypes with women's behavior that can be true more often than not, there does remain some with good morals, self respect and an aversion to sleeping around. They are hard to find but they are out there, for years I was looking in the wrong places and for the wrong things but I'm beginning to look at women very differently and for different qualities.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
It takes the average, adult Western male approximately 10 years to fully master Mandarin, assuming above average intelligence. Maybe that can be cut in half if one studies daily and has the brain space to learn thousands of foreign characters. Also... Move to China? In 2020? Are you currently aware of China's attitude towards foreign nationals? We wouldn't want our more starry-eyed members to end up in a Chinese gulag because they thought they could just "move to a 2nd tier city and marry a virgin 6".

Do your homework before you post mate.
Man those OG Rooshv gifs are really missing now.

I'm going to start by saying that among posters still around I have the most knowledge on China here, unless some lurkers are still present. If so (TravelerKai) give a shout out, we miss you! I speak the language, read the language, can watch TV, etc. A long time there. All over the country.

It doesnt take 10 years, not even 5 to be able to hang out with people and communicate. Maybe 2 if you want to really say whats on your mind. Yes, that involves studying. Learning the liturgy, or parts of it, in Chinese is not a bad option. Following along with mass is something people do, and go to Chinese mass. You could choose an apartment near a church and go every morning.

Guys here are saying that there arent any good women, none. So their choice is between -impossible- and -very hard-. Especially older guys who are looking at 30-45 year old western women and not sure what to do. Doing very hard things and coming out the other side a better man rather than complaining is what the manosphere is about, especially Rooshv. Here is an option. Actually a pretty good option. 10 years of age difference is nothing in China. 15-20 is less common, but it depends a lot of you.

At the moment, Americans cant go to China. For people who hadnt left, who I talk to daily, there are no gulags, unless they are joking with me and all in prison with their phones. The opposite is true. Since westerns cant get in right now, and most left with covid, westerners are in great demand for jobs and I havent heard of even one incident where someone was treated poorly because of international relations.

It wouldnt surprise me if there were MORE God-fearing Christians in China than in the USA in 2020. Remember they have 4 times the population. Christians there are making a choice about believing in God, which often sets them apart from the rest of society. They are actual Christians, not just Christians in name only, who maybe pray once in a while, go to church on Easter and Christmas, etc. Its their actual calling in life.

I have Catholic and Christian friends who married Chinese women they met at church. They have large families. One with 6 children - since child limits dont affect marriages with westerners.

This is good, actionable data. I am not in country now because of health problems but everything I said is worth considering.

Taiwan is another great option with many Christians. S.Korea is another option with devout Protestants there. Although both of them have the globo-homo aspect. China has much less. Although the Catholic church is run in by/with the CCP in China and high ranking positions must be vetted/chosen by the CPP/with the church. This causes many devout Catholics to be upset that Rome is not making the choices. At the same time, the Catholic churches in China are not full of gays, alcoholics, pedophiles like it is in many places. I spent time and hung out at a seminary in China. Those young guys were good people. The western priests I knew spoke very highly of them. These are priests that went to China to preach.

Easy_C

Crow
Move to China, a second or third tier city. Learn Mandarin. Go to church and join in all the activities there. You will meet a great, fun, 6 who is in her early twenties, virgin or 1 partner before with possibly no sex.

Big jump, and the deep end is really, really deep. But there you go.
Moving to China right now is a bad idea because they’re massively ramping up anti-foreigner rhetoric and you’re a target for monitoring and harassment.

Although a lot of people here seem to have a hardon for the CCP and will disagree...Let’s take the ideology out of it and just assume for arguments sake their entirely the good guys and it’s just “The Jews” in the US are bad.

Fine then. The rising tensions are still real and being an American in China will put you in the precarious position of being a citizen of the country an authoritarian government is at war with, living under that government’s control. What do you think will happen?

STG

Robin
The West and China are moving towards World War III, The Sino-American War.

I would not want to be in China when it begins.

Look at what happened to Japanese-Americans in the United States doing WWII. Far worse will happen to foreigners in China.

ball dont lie

Kingfisher
Gold Member
Moving to China right now is a bad idea because they’re massively ramping up anti-foreigner rhetoric and you’re a target for monitoring and harassment.

Although a lot of people here seem to have a hardon for the CCP and will disagree...Let’s take the ideology out of it and just assume for arguments sake their entirely the good guys and it’s just “The Jews” in the US are bad.

Fine then. The rising tensions are still real and being an American in China will put you in the precarious position of being a citizen of the country an authoritarian government is at war with, living under that government’s control. What do you think will happen?
The West and China are moving towards World War III, The Sino-American War.

I would not want to be in China when it begins.

Look at what happened to Japanese-Americans in the United States doing WWII. Far worse will happen to foreigners in China.

I dont agree with either of these takes. Not to be a dick about this, but have either you have been to China?

When the Diaoyu Island dispute with Japan was going on, there was intense "media" talks about how terrible Japan and Japanese people were. I think some people may have been killed in riots, but I believe they were actually Chinese people driving Lexus and Honda and some worker/farmer/soldier types (Anyone know what that means?) pulled them out of cars a la BLM type things. But that lasted a couple days, then the govt put the lock down on that, ended immediately.

China is 99.9% talk. Talk works. The USA is mostly talk on issues too. Thats how politics works. Talk is easy, work is hard, expensive and takes time.

China just opened up visas again to Americans, maybe a week ago. My friends have their visa interview tomorrow morning at a consulate. Friends who stayed in China have not said anything about problems. Im getting begged by schools and recruiters to go to China.

Is it possible that something bad happens in the future? Sure? People are getting pulled out of their cars and beat to death or shot for being right leaning, Christian, conservatives in the USA, right now. There is a coup happening to fake election results with mail in votes and the other party hired an army of lawyers. It appears like a gigantic, country wide riot is being planned. In the USA.

Whatever happens in China is unlikely to get anywhere near Kenosha, Chicago, LA, Portland, that is happening now.

TDLR - China is fine and unlikely to get as bad as the USA has been for months. Boots on the ground and a decade plus of experience in China lead me to believe this.

Easy_C

Crow
Have not but I have a lot of people in my network who do because of how heavily my grad school was involved with China.

With all due respect, the experience that english teachers( and other) and people in roles where you need to speak the local language and tie into the local culture closely like business managers have are very, very, different. People in those roles have found it's becoming extremely difficult to accomplish basic tasks like getting the permits you need for everything as a foreigner and have reported increasingly aggressive surveillance.

Your post is entirely consistent with the pattern I've noticed. People who teach English aren't having any issues and are even reporting a benefit due to less competition. So far they're largely unaffected by what's happening on the macro-scale.

Lime

Woodpecker
While I agree with most of the dynamics mentioned regarding the state of women, how come most men my age (late 20s) have nice girlfriends? Some of them had lower morals / high notch counts and we can call the men that cope with those girls limp wristed, of course, agreed. But many guys have quite normal girlfriends without the highest of morals but also not the lowest of morals and I would be perfectly fine with that.

I am having troubles with that lately.

Maybe I'm not laying well 'in the market', but the thing is, I'm sure I've improved but nowadays I'm not meeting many girls anymore and online sucks of course. I'm in Europe for that matter so I read this topic not about the USA but about the West in general.

Maecenas

Sparrow
There’s a gazillion women in North America who are amazing and have great morals and are very sweet and who would make for great wives. Just cause you can’t find them on dating apps or through meet ups does not mean they don’t exist. The real crux of the problem is what are you doing with your life? Your career? What are you interested in? If you’re not living a worthy life why do you think you’ll magically stumble across worthy people?

I’ll say it again, there’s soooooo many incredibly insanely beautiful, hot, smart, inspiring, supportive, kind women in America, Canada, wherever else.

The women you manage to meet is more a reflection of you, and not women in general.

Even though Florida is pretty degenerate in the large cities, I would recommend some of you check out Citrus and Sumter counties. I'm not recommending living there as it's about 60% boomers, however the girls in these more rural places aren't half bad at all.

I met a pretty nice blonde girl with her own F350 Diesel, and at another place in Sumter County, I met a Latina who was very traditional, pretty much off the boat from LatAm. Both of them no older than 21 and basically desperate to find a put together man and get away from their parents.

There’s a gazillion women in North America who are amazing and have great morals and are very sweet and who would make for great wives. Just cause you can’t find them on dating apps or through meet ups does not mean they don’t exist. The real crux of the problem is what are you doing with your life? Your career? What are you interested in? If you’re not living a worthy life why do you think you’ll magically stumble across worthy people?

I’ll say it again, there’s soooooo many incredibly insanely beautiful, hot, smart, inspiring, supportive, kind women in America, Canada, wherever else.

The women you manage to meet is more a reflection of you, and not women in general.
I think you are being too positive about the situation. I wasn't able to find those women for several decades before looking overseas. I wasn't looking in the wrong places, I wasn't sleeping with anyone, I was working fulltime that whole time and being as responsible as I could be. I didn't know where these women were. I was living a "worthy" life to me. Yet this same person got married in less than eight weeks over five years ago by going overseas and am very happy. My life has been enriched and I have purpose and responsibility that mean something to me.

I thought it was tough when I was single but it seems men of all ages are struggling too.

Maecenas

Sparrow
I think you are being too positive about the situation. I wasn't able to find those women for several decades before looking overseas. I wasn't looking in the wrong places, I wasn't sleeping with anyone, I was working fulltime that whole time and being as responsible as I could be. I didn't know where these women were. I was living a "worthy" life to me. Yet this same person got married in less than eight weeks over five years ago by going overseas and am very happy. My life has been enriched and I have purpose and responsibility that mean something to me.

I thought it was tough when I was single but it seems men of all ages are struggling too.
Sounds like you were in a situation that was not much off the beaten path (working full-time, being as responsible as you could be, etc.) That’s kind of my point, if you drink the kool aid, you’re gonna get the result of what the kool aid preaches.

I’m completely fine if you wanna argue society pushes us to make terrible decisions and to just follow conventional wisdom (go to university is a perfect example). Satan and MSM try to sell us a lie that we don’t have to put critical thinking into our lives. As long as we do what we’re told, we’ll get what we want. That’s BS.

It’s really harsh to say but just cause your life felt worthy to you doesn’t mean you actually felt worth about what you were doing, perhaps only on a superficial level. I’m not sure why you were expecting different results as you continued to do the same thing for decades (or at least, that’s what it sounds like, I could be wrong).

Last edited:
Sounds like you were in a situation that was not much off the beaten path (working full-time, being as responsible as you could be, etc.) That’s kind of my point, if you drink the kool aid, you’re gonna get the result of what the kool aid preaches.

I’m completely fine if you wanna argue society pushes us to make terrible decisions and to just follow conventional wisdom (go to university is a perfect example). Satan and MSM try to sell us a lie that we don’t have to put critical thinking into our lives. As long as we do what we’re told, we’ll get what we want. That’s BS.

It’s really harsh to say but just cause your life felt worthy to you doesn’t mean you actually felt worth about what you were doing, perhaps only on a superficial level. I’m not sure why you were expecting different results as you continued to do the same thing for decades (or at least, that’s what it sounds like, I could be wrong).
I did the same thing all that time because I thought I had to meet someone sometime, somehow, and I had never before considered a woman overseas and only knew one person who did that. When I felt I had run out of options, I did something different and I won.

If I didn't feel worth about what I was doing, I wouldn't have been doing it. I couldn't find a wife in America. Can anyone else identify with that? I love being married, there is no better way to live and I am glad I didn't give up. I am not what American women were looking for but I didn't give up and go MGTOW. Sometimes, you just have to go where you're wanted.

Maecenas

Sparrow
I did the same thing all that time because I thought I had to meet someone sometime, somehow, and I had never before considered a woman overseas and only knew one person who did that. When I felt I had run out of options, I did something different and I won.

If I didn't feel worth about what I was doing, I wouldn't have been doing it. I couldn't find a wife in America. Can anyone else identify with that? I love being married, there is no better way to live and I am glad I didn't give up. I am not what American women were looking for but I didn't give up and go MGTOW. Sometimes, you just have to go where you're wanted.
Ya I agree, the best way to win a stupid game is to leave and go find another game, and you did that, so congrats on that and big kudos, you’re right lots of men go MGTOW or settle with an American woman they’re not happy with. My point is that there’s another game you can switch to besides the one where you find a foreigner. Giving hope up on all American women is stupid. Giving hope up on the America women you have been meeting is fine. But don’t go thinking there’s no good American women. There’s 300 million people there and vastly different social circles to be a part of.

Last edited:

Deepdiver

Crow
Gold Member
I approach women like I do my favorite animals dogs and horses... First I visually screen them if the look like junk yard alley mongrels they are not the best you will find at a pedigree kennel club. Or at a champions breeder stables... Dogs and horses are all purpose bred either fast and stylish or stout and functional.

Above all as the man you need to be a pro trainer and be able to properly train and lead them...

If you decide she has the look, style function and personality that justifies your time and effort to train her and mold her in the style and function YOU desire... You then need to focus on acquiring a debt free space in which to make her training fun and productive and where she will feel safe.

The key to training the modern ferral wild female with potential is to make it fun and interesting....

If she is just a basic cook find free YT chefs that make both your and her favorite foods and meals... Get all the gear and ingredients and cook with her in the beginning until she is expert at preparing what you love.

Idea to training is activities the she will enjoy... The average woman wants to feel love and protected in an environment of safety and security.... She has to earn that by being a loving loyal woman who honors and respects you plans, wishes and desires.

Where young men go off the rails is they do not probe and screen for pedigree with promise and then instead of training their woman in a fun and productive manner they let the woman take charge and wind up serving the woman's whims and emotions which never ends well.

The purpose of a wife is to care for and serve her man and nuture and care for and raise her children with them.

Unless you want to be a honey do mule to a snarky career woman who will drain you of your resources and dump you for her first bigger better hypergamous deal that comes along. Basic Red Pill vs Blue Pill mentality and frame. In the beginning you have to be hyperaware of the parameters boundaries and frame you expect from her and if she disrespects you - you have to be willing to walk and never look back. I use the three strike rule, first time I call her out, second I call strike 2 and third she is out. A man tested by life never tolerates disrespect of any kind ever from anyone especially their wife and kids.

For a woman to feel safe she needs to know her man will kill whoever tries to harm her or her children.

For a woman to feel loved she needs to KNOW her man will kill whoever tries to take her from him.

For a woman's natural hypergamy to be held in check she needs to know he will kill her if she ever tries to screw him over.

Best way to train her to know these things is to train her with target practice in the deep woods both sidearms, long range rifles and shotguns trap and skeet shooting.

Your demonstration of these manly hunting and self defense skills in the wilds of a forest or woods will subconsciously prove to her you are not a man any other man will screw with and neither will she.

Last edited: