Nanoparticles in Food

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
This report from infowars, https://www.infowars.com/posts/amer...h-human-remains-and-coated-with-nanoparticles is incredibly disturbing

It seems like the amount of toxic chemicals we are exposed to is difficult to avoid unless you are literally growing your own food. That may be the only option. That, and maybe living in the third world somewhere. Is there any way to avoid this if you can't produce your own food? For example maybe shopping at farmers markets for produce?

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
Yes, you should try to buy at least a part of the food from farmers` markets. Unfortunately for you , in America this been an issue for decades at least by GMO. For us , here, in eastern Europe, is way better.

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Yes, you should try to buy at least a part of the food from farmers` markets. Unfortunately for you , in America this been an issue for decades at least by GMO. For us , here, in eastern Europe, is way better.
I consider leaving the country to be honest. It might be easier for me than trying to shop at local farms. I don't own property here and probably can't afford to buy rural land and grow my own food. Trying to stay healthy/not violated in this country is getting almost impossible.

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
I consider leaving the country to be honest. It might be easier for me than trying to shop at local farms. I don't own property here and probably can't afford to buy rural land and grow my own food. Trying to stay healthy/not violated in this country is getting almost impossible.

Leaving is a good idea. Darius said in his book (` American pilgrim`) he learned from his many years of traveling worldwide is that `we never leave home`. So, you will have to pray for Christian America further, no matter where you will be. Bishop Neophitos from Cyprus said , after speaking with at least one hesychast is in communion with that `if Americans would know what comes, half of them would run away`.

Reason number one for leaving shoud be improving your relationship with God within Christian-Orthodox Church.

My country, Romania, would be a good choice but maybe not for all professions as someone said. Depends also of what capital you can bring. With 40 000 USD for example you could do things which in US you could with an amount three -four times bigger.

Here, father Stephen and Patricia Maria Holley (Americans) , after receiving a distinction from Metropolit of Iași, after about seven years of living here:

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
Leaving is a good idea. Darius said in his book (` American pilgrim`) he learned from his many years of traveling worldwide is that `we never leave home`. So, you will have to pray for Christian America further, no matter where you will be. Bishop Neophitos from Cyprus said , after speaking with at least one hesychast is in communion with that `if Americans would know what comes, half of them would run away`.

Reason number one for leaving shoud be improving your relationship with God within Christian-Orthodox Church.

My country, Romania, would be a good choice but maybe not for all professions as someone said. Depends also of what capital you can bring. With 40 000 USD for example you could do things which in US you could with an amount three -four times bigger.

Here, father Stephen and Patricia Maria Holley (Americans) , after receiving a distinction from Metropolit of Iași, after about seven years of living here:

Is Romania enforcing the vaccine?

Liviu

Robin
Orthodox
Is Romania enforcing the vaccine?
Romania is part of EU so they have their men and try to push it here but with much lesser success by now than in the west of Europe. The same thing is valid for Bulgaria. There is a new nationalist right wing force, AUR (Alliance for Unity of Romanians) which got 10% of the mandates in the parlamentary elections from 6th December 2020 (Saint Nicholas day). When they intended to enforce by law the vaccination AUR organized a strong protest in front of the palace of parlament and they fricked out would probably happen something similar with what happened in US at Congress and stopped. So, you could buy things at grocery and hypermarket, you can use subway, buses and tramways and maybe at some events you could go with a negative test but I I think at many they ask vaccine.Probably there are countries with better situation regarding this.I am optimistic they won`t succeed to enforce it eventually.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
I've been eating organic in America, had no problems finding organic food almost anywhere in the country.
I cook and I mean buying ingredients to prepare own food, not the restaurant meals.
Also, you can trust food labeling in the States to know what ingredients are inside, unlike in most of the world.

Outside America, I find there's no certified organic food in most countries, so you don't know what you're getting and worst pesticides sometimes are used, worse than what's allowed in the US. Here, at least you can find certified organic pretty easily, even most Walmarts sell a lot of organic stuff now.
In Eastern Europe, many grannies selling "own homegrown" produce on the roadside and in street markets actually are fakes and sell mass-grown pesticide laden stuff.
Lots of fake food products in Eastern Europe (at least I'm talking about outside the EU part), fake cheese (they add palm oil and synthetic stuff), fake milk, yogurt, fake honey. Radiation-affected stuff from Chernobyl fallout surfaces too. There's no trust in food labeling and labels are often totally fake and made-up, you never know what additives are in the food. And even the real homegrown stuff bought from the market - people use bad pesticides these days, stuff like DDT, banned elsewhere. I don't consider food quality in Eastern Europe better than in the US, it's the opposite from my standpoint.
In the US one has option of buying cheap junky stuff or good organic stuff. The prices are crazy high now, though, that's a whole different story.

Last edited:

Don Quixote

Ostrich
Orthodox Inquirer
I've been eating organic in America all over the place, had no problems finding organic food almost anywhere in the country.
I cook and I mean ingredients to prepare own food, not the restaurant meals.
Outside America, I find there's no certified organic food in most countries, so you don't know what you're getting and worst pesticides sometimes are used, worse than what's allowed in the US. Here, at least you can find certified organic pretty easily, even Walmarts sell a lot of organic stuff everywhere now.
In Eastern Europe, a lot of grannies selling "own homegrown" produce on the roadside and in street markets actually are fakes and sell mass-grown pesticide laden stuff.
Lots of fake food products in Eastern Europe (at least I'm talking about outside the EU part), fake cheese (they add palm oil and synthetic stuff), fake milk, fake yogurt, fake honey. Radiation-affected stuff from where Chernobyl stuff fell surfaces too. There's no trust in food labeling and labels made-up, you never know what additives are in the food. And even the real homegrown stuff bought from the market - people use bad pesticides these days, stuff like DDT, banned elsewhere. I don't consider food quality in Eastern Europe better than in the US, it's the opposite from my standpoint.
I don't even trust organic food. This doesn't really have to do with nanotech or corpse-fertilizer as per the video, but just the taste alone is bad. It just tastes synthetic. Like rubber. I may try stop eating vegetables and fruits, since it seems mostly to affect these items. I don't know if this will solve the issue but I feel it is produce that is mostly impacted, whereas dairy, eggs, and maybe some meats can be better since it's like naturally filtered to some extent. Also, I will still eat rice. It could also be that Costco is the issue because I was buying my fruits from there and they were terrible.

Nomadiccat

Banned
Oriental Orthodox
I don't even trust organic food. This doesn't really have to do with nanotech or corpse-fertilizer as per the video, but just the taste alone is bad. It just tastes synthetic. Like rubber. I may try stop eating vegetables and fruits, since it seems mostly to affect these items. I don't know if this will solve the issue but I feel it is produce that is mostly impacted, whereas dairy, eggs, and maybe some meats can be better since it's like naturally filtered to some extent. Also, I will still eat rice. It could also be that Costco is the issue because I was buying my fruits from there and they were terrible.

I was mainly responding about moving outside the States to EE.
I find very good tasting organic produce in regular US big chain supermarket away from big cities. It usually takes a bit of investigation to find which brands and markets carry the good stuff, sometimes need to know the delivery days for produce. I grew up eating lots of homegrown stuff outside the States a while back, so I know the good taste... I don't eat stuff from Costco, haven't heard good things about them. But I eat organic and it greatly improves the taste, I don't most non-organic produce, tastes chemical or dead. Farmers markets in season are where the good produce is, also CSA farm shares - they give a box of real good stuff.

Last edited:

The Beast1

Peacock
Orthodox Inquirer
Gold Member
Most grocery store veggies and fruit (even organics) are sprayed with wax to keep them fresh longer.

You have to wash your food with warm water to remove the wax. Try doing this first before eating, drying them, and seeing if it helps the flavor.