Need help examining behavior of Russian/Ukrainian women and their potential as a long-term partner

I am from eastern Europe. A lot of Russian women in my city.
I suggest- for LTR go only for highly educated, preferably young, if it's possible- religious, but what's important - more on artistic/esoteric/ scientific / hipsterish/ hippie side.
Other way you will deal with something very materialistic, too simple, soulless, dumb. Let's say - a thug from the projects, in womens clothes. Booring and not pleasant to deal with.
But at the end of the day- it's a matter of personal preference.

Bitter End

Woodpecker
Are there noticeable personality differences between Russian/Ukrainian women vs. other eastern european nationalities? (Romanian, Baltic Countries, Balkans, etc.)
The Balkans have a much nicer climate overall. The people can be very friendly in their social circle and to locals that make an effort. The women are "easy" when they perceive you as a catch and are not as cold blooded as the Russians, who could be thinking a lot of other things in the back of their mind. Most of the Balkan women want to marry at some point, the smaller the town the more normal that is.

As a generalization, life in the Balkans is often much sweeter than those remote Russian and Ukranian villages. As a result, the women are not desperate for a foreigner or general wealth, it is often a source of skepticism even. (Meaning the traditional types, not the club rats).

The going joke here is that a Russian woman would be kissing your boots until you marry and then completely let herself go once the job is done. I know a few exceptions, of course. But the Balkan women appear more romantic, the Russian more calculated and pragmatic. Heard multiple times that Russian women are raised to see men as animals that can be stimulated in a certain way.

Don't forget Greece too, although the language can be tough.

Sinabelus

Sparrow
I have always liked Russia as a whole, its culture, its way of telling things without saying them that you can even see in movies. This is very visible in movies like Stalker. The coldness, the roughness, everything appeals to me for some reason. I actually learned Russian on my own and can speak it a bit, although I would need to finish learning it.

The more time goes, the more I'm considering actually going there. But where should I go exactly in Russia, and besides how do I find a good woman, considering how much more skilled Russian girls are at manipulating you?
Also it would mean I'd have to convert to Russian orthodoxy, but I consider the Catholic Church to be "true" one so…

Poland is also an option, and it's catholic, but I'm a sede so it's not that much better anyway. And I've heard they're getting more and more on the rainbow train so idk.

I am from eastern Europe. A lot of Russian women in my city.
I suggest- for LTR go only for highly educated, preferably young, if it's possible- religious, but what's important - more on artistic/esoteric/ scientific / hipsterish/ hippie side.
Other way you will deal with something very materialistic, too simple, soulless, dumb. Let's say - a thug from the projects, in womens clothes. Booring and not pleasant to deal with.
But at the end of the day- it's a matter of personal preference.

:like: