Need help examining behavior of Russian/Ukrainian women and their potential as a long-term partner

Marco B.

Chicken
This is the same everywhere, by degrees. Ultimately a normal 31 year old guy with a 20 year old 9, will only be able to maintain that relationship through leverage, be it finance, lifestyle or high social status.

I guess that period of time (late 90s with EE women) inflated things a bit, but it just underlines the fact that you shouldnt try to artificially go far beyond your own SMV, at least for long term relationships.

You are actually right. I am aware of that. But our "relationship" worked "somehow" for three months.
I can assure that back then (from 1995 till 2010) my own SMV was also pretty high.It was very easy for me getting dates and more.
Back then i accepted a certain degree of outrageousness from this ukrainian girl.But when she demanded to spend every weekend
150 euro/dollars she definitely went too far.It was definitely ME who dumped her.I was really fed up with her.
I was slightly in love with her, therefore it was difficult for me to end this relationship much sooner, although she displayed that much
impertinence/ red flags.It took some months for me to recover.I was rarely in love with someone, therefore i sometimes still think about this story.I still have her pictures.

Blade Runner

Ostrich
Orthodox
I guess that period of time (late 90s with EE women) inflated things a bit, but it just underlines the fact that you shouldnt try to artificially go far beyond your own SMV, at least for long term relationships.
On pure numbers what discrepancy (SMV) do you suggest "gets dangerous"? Anything over 1 point difference? 2?

mehdreamer

Sparrow
After EXTENSIVE research into this topic I have come to the conclusion that FSU women are to be avoided for serious relations.
This is also my impression...

Unless, like someone said earlier in this thread, you live in her country for 5+ years and learn to speak her language fluently and attend the same church..which is a combination very hard to achieve as I don't see someone 40 yo+ well established in a western country dropping everything and moving to Russia. I mean just having a work Visa in Russia is extremely painfull, let alone finding a decent job and learning a language quickly enough to be able to have deep and intimate conversations..

The next best option is still to try to find a good wife locally and live/adapt with all the tradeoffs that come with..
Otherwise, I see no other options than embracing celibacy and focusing on other aspects of life.