Netflix Thread

Salinger

Kingfisher
Hypno said:
Binge watching Mad Men. Had never seen it. Lots of red pill truth.

I'm re-watching it right now for the umpteenth time. Mad Men is one of the best TV dramas ever created. It does have its Globohomo moments but manages to do so in a way that doesn't piss me off.

An incredibly well written show.

kel

Ostrich
Startup Entrepreneur said:
I am probably the only person in my age group, who does not have access to Netflix right now.

Get a VPN and torrent like it's 2007 again.

I still torrent, it's a nice way of saving stuff for later and having stuff to watch on planes and whatnot. Plus I don't want to support Netflix or Hollywood in general (though I understand that watching movies is still polluting my brain with whatever propaganda they've included. I don't watch too much media full stop).

scotian

Peacock
Gold Member
^I watched the first 2 seasons of Shameless and it was funny at the beginning but it got old after awhile, worth a watch anyway it’s white trash humour.

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
scotian said:
^I watched the first 2 seasons of Shameless and it was funny at the beginning but it got old after awhile, worth a watch anyway it’s white trash humor.

White trash you say? Thats right up my alley!

Emancipator

Hummingbird
Gold Member

This was recently added to Netflix, surprised it was not the usual Hollywood BS, they do not paint the ATF in a good light

Janet Reno is one of the most vile people in America's history

Salinger

Kingfisher
I watched Sea Of Trees the other night which was directed by Gus Van Sant and stars Matthew McConaughey and Naomi Watts. While some of the critics didn't like it, I thought it was original and engaging.

It's a story about a guy who goes to the "Suicide Forest" at the base of Mt. Fuji in order to kill himself but ends up meeting another man who wonders in for the same reason.

I'd give it a 7 out of 10. Worth it to check out if you're looking for something different.

perros

Woodpecker
Series on famous Mexican singer Luis Miguel

Considered the Mexican Frank Sinatra, the most alpha of alpha's.

Here is a concert he did back in the day. Really an incredible voice.