Netflix Thread

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
I am all for bashing Wokeflix and I use my sisters account so I don't support them financially...... but I do enjoy their crime doc series and I really enjoy the sports doc series

This season is amazing

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Also this one is "fire" (is that still what the kids say?)
This guy was all kinds of messed up... he had a ton of hot women sending him nudes in jail. WTF is wrong with women

Cr33pin

Peacock
Gold Member
Netflix is trash overall..... but they are once again killing it with their crime docs.
Just finished this series and it did not disappoint. If you have access to Netflix and like real life crime series/documentaries I highly recommend watching this!
636356429157354806-Berkowitz013.jpg

budoslavic

Eagle
Orthodox
Gold Member
Do did growth fall or did they have less customers total?
Netflix lost 430K subscribers even though they still made enough revenues.

Netflix lost 430,000 subscribers in the US and Canada in the second quarter and issued weaker than expected forecasts for later in the year, rekindling investor doubts over how the streaming group will fare after the economic reopening.

The California-based company predicted it would add 3.5 million subscribers in the third quarter, disappointing investors who were looking for a stronger rebound in the second half of the year. Analysts had forecast that Netflix would add 5.9 million subscribers during the third quarter.

Netflix remains by far the largest paid video streaming service, with 209 million subscribers, compared with 104 million for Disney Plus, its closest competitor.

Revenues in the second quarter rose 19 percent from the same period last year to $7.3 billion, meeting analysts’ forecasts. Net income increased to $1.4 billion, up from $720 million a year ago.

Rotten

Robin
I watch the new He-Man cartoon on Netflix, executive produced by Kevin Smith.

Spoilers: He man (and Skeletor) die right away and this becomes the Teela show. teela shaves off half her head, cuts the other half short and becomes a lesbian with a black partner.

The rest of the series shits on previous lore (nihilism instead of lore building), and at the end they bring prince Adam/He-man back from the dead only to immediately kill him off again.

Topher

Pigeon

Spoilers: He man (and Skeletor) die right away and this becomes the Teela show. teela shaves off half her head, cuts the other half short and becomes a lesbian with a black partner.

The rest of the series shits on previous lore (nihilism instead of lore building), and at the end they bring prince Adam/He-man back from the dead only to immediately kill him off again.
I only made it through 15 minutes of the first episode. Sounds like I didn’t miss much.

I honestly thought this was satire ^

I am confused.
Judge Hellerstein, who ensured that not one single family got to sue anyone over 911 failures, is an ardent Zionist jew. His son is an Orthodox jew who lives in an Israeli settlement.
Okay, I mean so what?
The 9-11 site was never treated as a crime scene. the steel, with its many clues as to how the building came down, was entirely exported to china. the company that handled that subcontracted to an Israeli company that features .. oh, Judge Hellerstein's son. So he was totally compromised and should have been disqualified.

Hmm, it seems that judge Mukasey and the DOJ's Micheal Chertoff are also ardent zionists with question marks over their conduct re: 9-11. But I mean its not as if the likes of Greenberg Kroll Bialkin Silverstein Emmanuel Eitan Berger Malkin Shalom also had their fingerprints all over 911 is it?
Is it..?
Oh, it seems the evidence points to the involvement of the Israel and Mossad-connected at every nexus of command and control.
The dancing Israelis for example...
So thankyou Netflix, founded by the De Bernays family (descended from Freud of the cultural marxist Frankfurt school)
- De Bernays the architects of modern advertising spin and public relations -

...thankyou for showing us that the cover up of 911 on a judicial level was really all about a brave little jew and his conscience arguing with another slightly taller jew over what the truth "come down from Sinai.." should be.

Not as if this is misdirection or propaganda of ANY kind, you understand. Not at all.

I tried to point this out on Jew-tube just now but their algorithm deleted my comment.