New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
N°6 said:

Likewise don’t allow the Sparrows and the new Faith Militant in this forum tell you that you don’t need Game in church just because they happened to get married with their Game knowledge pre-2016. Look at a map showing divorce rates in the US. The southern Bible Belt has high rates.

See, this is what I'm referring to. We've had a bevy of members claiming that the "New Faith Militant" are denouncing "Game" entirely and calling for men to develop total amnesia on female behaviour. Oddly they never seem to quote any of these calls to blue-pilling on women because literally nobody is saying that.

Game is nothing but repackaged masculine virtue minus the social responsibility that comes with patriarchy. As if the young men of the West are doomed unless they learn how to access dozens and dozens of women as cumdumpsters.

It's proven to be a teenage concept in society riddled with delayed adulthood.

Cattle Rustler said:
Roosh,

Would it be possible for you to give forum members a time period to delete their forum posts? I remember you allowed us once before, for 7 days and many forum members would appreciate it if you did it again.

It would be a win-win situation. Adulterous non-Christian content would be removed for the most part. In addition, members who do not wish to be associated with the forum any longer can distance themselves or practically erase their existence. Everyone can continue on with their life without drama for the most part (aside from those wishing to meltdown).

This.

I also made many posts promoting promiscuity.
I'd really like to have the opportunity to erase them, as they link me to a darker past and don't belong anymore in this forum.

d'Aversa

Banned
arafat scarf said:
With due respect, there is a chapter called Sex in your Game book and it clearly explains the techniques for having sex with girls under conditions that are outside of matrimony.

The chapter's conclusion, starts with this:

snip

Cut it anyway you want, but this is explicit advice for having sex with loose girls who are 'available', which means that you see it fit to personally profit off advice for fornicators. I respect your turn of faith, but you are clearly lining your pockets with a detailed field manual on how to sin.

Your current position on this is analogous to a bank robber who writes books that give good financial advice on how to manage wealth while also selling step-by-step advice on how to perform heists. This bank robber insists that heists are bad and ruinous and that anyone who does heists is stealing and acting against God's will.... but just in case you want a manual on how to do heists, here it is!

It's a chapter in the whole book. It's not a manual on how to sin, it's a book about women, their psychology and how to interact with them. Sex is a part of this interaction. It's up to you how you use this knowledge. There are people who use technical knowledge of chemistry to build bombs, but it doesn't mean the books should be pulled or that their authors publish them in bad faith.

Also you're using false dichotomy with your example. It'd be more accurate to say that an ex-robber slips a tutorial of lock-picking in his legitimate book, or something like that. You talk of doing something in bad faith, but you're nitpicking just for the sake of being contrarian.

Louis IX

Banned
Enhanced Eddie said:
Trad is looking for a wife near where your own roots are.
So if a woman is trad she'll also look for a husband from near where her own roots are.

I respectfully disagree , if you were raised as a christian from early age yes , if not , then you can find someone from other horizons and build "together" a christian family.
There is actually nothing wrong with building a family with christian women from another country than your birth country.

Louis IX

Banned
Days of Broken Arrows said:
Sadstate said:
Go ahead and get married you pussies, cause this is what's in store for you.

See the cluster of traits on the left hand side? You know, the ones that 'God' always preaches? Goodness, good father, good husband, loyalty, intellience? Women despise that, so enjoy literally being cucked for the narcissistic clowns on the right.

It's not degenerate society, it's not social media, it's not the left, women have always been like this. With hypergamy greater than ever, it's the worst time to abandon game.

8-Figure1-1.png

If you decide to get married in an age where whoredom is at an all time high, I wish you the best, but to me it's a mistake.

Completely untrue. I'm going to reiterate some things I already wrote on this forum, which disappeared when various sections were moves and/or taken down.

If you find a nice girl from a good family at a young age and stick with her, the odds of getting divorced are small. Virtually every high school and college couple I knew are still married.

And while I know anecdotal evidence can't be trusted, I also can't ignore what my own eyes and experiences are telling me. I'm talking about people who met in 1990. Lots of them.

The problems come in when people don't commit in high school or college and then find themselves in the singles market. Most people were not built to bounce around from relationship to relationship. You get jaded. And hateful.

The media sells people in this idea of single-dom in the city. It's a nice idea. It makes for amusing TV programs. But it makes for a lousy life.

A lot of the problems with my ex and I came about because we met when we had an average age of 30, and both brought our attitudes of mistrust and suspicion to the table. Had we met at 20 this would not have happened because we didn't yet have the experiences that caused us to mistrust and be suspicious.

If this forum morphs into anything, it should be giving young men this advice. Get in on the ground level. It really doesn't get better. In fact it gets worse. Parents, teachers, and the media tell you that you "need experience." But the experiences you will get are like the ones I had: Losing a house, your wife, and your confidence.

They're selling you lies. As I've said many times here before, if you're a young guy odds are you already know the girl you should marry. You're not paying attention to her. She's the one who is sweet, not sexy. She's quiet, not outgoing. She's on the all-girls hall of her dorm in the study lounge. Seek her out, have lunch with her, and don't dump her for the sexy ones as some of us foolishly did. It'll pay off in the end.

100% agreed.
How many times have I heard " I am too young for this" , "I still have time before to think about it" , " We are not in the middle ages , let's enjoy my youth" etc...

Building a family is seen as an obstacle for many people instead of being seen as something helpful .
examples (non-exhaustive list)

- If I had a family ( husband/wife + kids) I couldn't travel how much I would like
- If I had a family I would not be able to go out
- If I had a family I would not be able to hunt for girl (or men) etc

Basically globohomo elements ( going out in a consumerist fashion , travelling without cultural goals , drinking without moderation etc ) have replaced the few christian elements which could help the youth to be more structured in head - consequently building little by little a society without idea of the "common good" ( catholic social teaching)

rockoman

Woodpecker
It isn't just liberal cultural hegemony which is a hindrance to young men marrying early to form a traditional family - kids, wife at home etc - it is also the economic reality of our times.

1. Training, education taking longer - deeper into his twenties.

2. Women often earning more than men.

3. Many young men barely earning enough to support themselves, never mind a family.

4. QE forcing house prices and rents higher and higher - families have to live somewhere.

The building of a traditional family has to be part of a traditional mindset, which necesarily includes a man investing in his own knowledge, skills and experience in order to allow him to support a family.

----------------------------
"But in a new study examining household formation patterns in the US, Pew Research Center has isolated the biggest factor behind the rise in those households without a partner or spouse: “The declining ability of men to earn a salary large enough to sustain a family.”

"That’s right. As wages for female workers have risen in recent years, wages for their male peers have stagnated. This in turn has weighed on the household formation rate, because men are more reluctant to marry and start families unless they’re earning above a threshold, which Pew identified as $40,000, the Hill reported.

Instead, analysts said, the decline in both marriage and partnerships “All signs point to the growing fragility of the male wage earner,” said Cheryl Russell, a demographer and editorial director at the New Strategist Press. “The demographic segments most likely to be living without a partner are the ones in which men are struggling the most — young adults, the less educated, Hispanics, and blacks.”

“The point at which the average young man becomes ‘marriageable’ appears to be earnings of $40,000 a year or more,” Russell said.
--------------------------------------

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017...ing-marraige-because-men-arent-earning-enough

Teedub

Crow
Gold Member
RIslander said:
As much as I find the Mormon faith to be a bit out there I've never met one I didn't like.

Certainly, but I suppose even in 'mainstream' religion there's a lot of picking and choosing. There's that thing about different fabrics in the Bible that nobody in the modern world adheres to. And, if all 1.6 billion Muslims followed their texts to the letter... we would all have been nuked or murdered by now. Truth is, religious people of all faiths tend to be kinder people in my experience. The exception to this are fundamentalist Muslims (ISIS) and orthodox Jews. I've worked in/around an airport long enough to know I don't like them very much. Rude.

Teedub said:
RIslander said:
As much as I find the Mormon faith to be a bit out there I've never met one I didn't like.

Certainly, but I suppose even in 'mainstream' religion there's a lot of picking and choosing. There's that thing about different fabrics in the Bible that nobody in the modern world adheres to. And, if all 1.6 billion Muslims followed their texts to the letter... we would all have been nuked or murdered by now. Truth is, religious people of all faiths tend to be kinder people in my experience. The exception to this are fundamentalist Muslims (ISIS) and orthodox Jews. I've worked in/around an airport long enough to know I don't like them very much. Rude.

Actually - they would have been nuked and murdered by now - Islam afterwards banned. Long periods of faked peace due to an overpowered enemy is part and parcel of Islam and is mentioned even in the Quran. The first part of the Quran is exactly that - preach liberty and freedom of religion until you are in sufficiently strong numbers and strength. The Muslim world attempted to conquer the entire world - and they managed a lot coming close to snuffing out Western civilization. They failed because others fought back and were stronger - from the Mongols to Europeans who resisted and kicked them out later. THEY ACTUALLY LIVED ACCORDING TO ISLAM TO THE T and attempted to subjugate the world with everything they could. Pakistan having now a few nukes is hardly a danger. They would be wiped off the earth in a few minutes.

Heh - I just find it funny over a millennia of relentless conquest that was just stopped due to other powers becoming too strong. US officers and soldiers were enslaved by Muslims back in the early 19th century, but now they are all victims and did not live according to Islam.

N°6

Hummingbird
Leonard D Neubache said:
N°6 said:

Likewise don’t allow the Sparrows and the new Faith Militant in this forum tell you that you don’t need Game in church just because they happened to get married with their Game knowledge pre-2016. Look at a map showing divorce rates in the US. The southern Bible Belt has high rates.

See, this is what I'm referring to. We've had a bevy of members claiming that the "New Faith Militant" are denouncing "Game" entirely and calling for men to develop total amnesia on female behaviour. Oddly they never seem to quote any of these calls to blue-pilling on women because literally nobody is saying that.

Game is nothing but repackaged masculine virtue minus the social responsibility that comes with patriarchy. As if the young men of the West are doomed unless they learn how to access dozens and dozens of women as cumdumpsters.

It's proven to be a teenage concept in society riddled with delayed adulthood.

The OP suggests that this forum is no longer a place where men can learn about dating. One of the sparrows who has popped up out of nowhere with dogmatic one line posts claims that dating equals fornication. If the discussion of dating is prohibited here then that would make this forum more militant than Christian forums. Then there’s the practicality of finding a faithful Christian wife without dating in a society that makes sex and divorce easy and marriage hard.

I disagree that Game (which you’ve interestingly put in sneer marks in the previous paragraph) is power without responsibility nor do I recognise the feminist term patriarchy so I won’t respond to that. Men should avoid any relationship with women if responsibility exceeds power - like most modern marriages.

I’ve never used the term cumdumpster but I’ve posted E Michael Jones and Roger Devlin Red Ice Radio interviews before this forum was christened and before the sparrows came. I’ve known before most here that the hook up culture disempowers most men from marriage by empowering hypergamy.

Easy_C

Peacock
I think we need to view "Game" outside of just the context of "getting women to have hookups with you".

It's a far more broad reaching concept that equates to understanding people well enough in order to be able to get the outcome you want from social interactions. It's a tool, nothing more or less. You need game to navigate female coworkers, network effectively, sell your wares/services, enact political agendas (especially in the context of things like community organizations or church committees), etc.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Teedub said:
RIslander said:

Those Mormons though, are sweet, humble, caring, hard working, and seriously not Christian.

And they dangle their daughters in front of you to rope you in.

Tread carefully, Teedub.

Don't be mesmerized by home made apple pie.

This girl is annoying, but she has some good information. Mormons have updated their approach for seeking out converts and they conceal a lot to get you on board.

Lately all the Mormon missionaries approaching me have been very cute, very female, and very young. We talk for a long time before church talk comes up. (Rapport building.) They play it off like they are just normal Christian folk (Fellow Believers!). They are polite at first, but really don't appreciate my pointed questions, especially when I don't let things slide.

My approach towards female Mormon missionaries is evolving too. At least I don't make them cry anymore.

Athanasius

Pelican
Protestant
debeguiled said:
Teedub said:
RIslander said:

Tread carefully, Teedub.

This girl is annoying, but she has some good information. Mormons have updated their approach for seeking out converts and they conceal a lot to get you on board.

Lately all the Mormon missionaries approaching me have been very cute, very female, and very young. We talk for a long time before church talk comes up. (Rapport building.) They play it off like they are just normal Christian folk (Fellow Believers!). They are polite at first, but really don't appreciate my pointed questions, especially when I don't let things slide.

My approach towards female Mormon missionaries is evolving too. At least I don't make them cry anymore.

I was in Salt Lake City a few years ago and when I was downtown at the LDS visitor centers wandering around and listening to videos, I was surprised to see how all of the greeters were either young, mostly foreign women or grandfathers/grandmothers. There wasn't going to be any argument or discussion, just tracts and nice smiles. I was told by a very experienced evangelical Christian missionary out there that this was consciously done, as the men were getting into too many arguments, plus the LDS is geared more toward the soft sell than previous generations.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
Athanasius said:
debeguiled said:
Teedub said:
RIslander said:

Tread carefully, Teedub.

I was in Salt Lake City a few years ago and when I was downtown at the LDS visitor centers wandering around and listening to videos, I was surprised to see how all of the greeters were either young, mostly foreign women or grandfathers/grandmothers. There wasn't going to be any argument or discussion, just tracts and nice smiles. I was told by a very experienced evangelical Christian missionary out there that this was consciously done, as the men were getting into too many arguments, plus the LDS is geared more toward the soft sell than previous generations.

Maybe it's my upbringing as an ultra legalistic Church of Christ Christian as a child, but I naturally don't trust the mormon ideology ... Something just seems "off" about them.

Like you get this weird vibe about them.
Not a bad one per sae, but like... You sense they're missing something .
I liken it to a sheltered kid believing something wholeheartedly without questioning it or having life experience to do so and they take that youthful and contagious optimism and it flows into you. Very refreshing and energizing... But it doesn't sit well with me after I've got time to think introspectively about it later.

I usually get this same vibe when I talk to Seventh Day Adventists and Jehovah Witness types too. Not that they're inherently bad people, but you get this feeling in your gut that tells you to tread carefully.

Peacock
Gold Member
Both the Mormon and JW religions were cults started by freemasons, in terms of theology they are luciferian in origin and nature. For instance, in mormonism you have the notion that believers will get their own planet in the afterlife, becoming like gods.

The Resilient

Ostrich
Orthodox
911 said:
Both the Mormon and JW religions were cults started by freemasons, in terms of theology they are luciferian in origin and nature.

So maybe I'm picking up on the demons roaming about around them. Man I'mma pray harder for these people.

Status
Not open for further replies.