New anti-blasphemy rule (effective November 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis IX

Pelican
Enhanced Eddie said:
Polniy_Sostav said:
Enhanced Eddie said:
Trad is looking for a wife near where your own roots are.
So if a woman is trad she'll also look for a husband from near where her own roots are.

I respectfully disagree , if you were raised as a christian from early age yes , if not , then you can find someone from other horizons and build "together" a christian family.
There is actually nothing wrong with building a family with christian women from another country than your birth country.

Yeah, nothing fundamentally wrong or sinful about it, but just like marrying a woman of a different ethnicity, it's just sub ideal.

No matter where you choose to make a home for your family, you will live far from half of your relatives and your kids' grandparents.

I agree with this. In Europe distances are less big , if both have christianity in common and give the right values to their kids , and ideally inside their race group , then it is virtually the same .
The question of grandparents and parents being far is a difficult one , but I believe we should have a room for them when they get too old instead of sending them to a specialized institution.
 

AneroidOcean

Hummingbird
Gold Member
wwtl said:
I've been through this myself. Entering church, getting approached by a much younger Christian chick attracted to my old fornicator vibe, registering on RVF. Then some baptism gets in the way, she catches one-itis, but I - now reborn in Christ - decide to behave like a responsible adult, pleasing God and avoiding drama, ending up with a very disappointed girl (as in 'gina-tingles-unanswered-disappointed).

However exactly that virtuous behavior gained me allies in her closest circle as I recently found out. They just started hinting to her that the next best traditional Christian convert she became very passionate about might be a better option than dating some random fornicator outside Christianity. - I didn't expect that outcome.

Well, turns out young females in an over-sexualized world are still not able to make sound choices. They either have sex right away signing the deal or it doesn't work, leaving them completely confused. The happy gene specimen approaching her prime might still think she failed, because her SMV wasn't high enough and started hitting the gym.

Care to explain what any of this means? It's really confusing the way you wrote it. Why exactly would you not pursue the much younger girl in church?

This whole, "I stood back and didn't pursue while learning more about female nature" thing doesn't jive with the wanting to be a Christian and pursue a wife.

mr_ks said:
Kind of difficult to make this post due to the huge amount that can be covered here. Need to keep it to the point because it seems easy to take each idea really far and end up with a really long post.

So I met my friend again on Sunday and this is what I did.

<SNIP SNIP SNIP>

My job with her is done for the day, I stand in silence for a few seconds before she takes leave.

"I'm gonna go over there"
"Ok...see ya"
"see ya"


It was a pretty intense day, finally the denoument begins and I can start to relax and reflect on what just happened.

<SNIP SNIP SNIP>

It unfolds over time, revealing it's true face slowly.

This is even worse. Starting off talking to a different girl is fine in the pursuit of women (triggering jealously or at least showing that you are comfortable with women), but why in the world would you bring up Polygamy as something you'd be a proponent of?

This comes off as supremely try-hard and autist especially when you are clearly disappointed at her rejecting your gift when it was a horrible way to segue-way into the gift-giving. Polygamy isn't even recognized by most Christians and you didn't state it was a really important goal for you or anything, why bring it up in such a confrontational way?

I don't really believe any of this happened and if it did, you really need to take a step back and analyze your approach to things. It seems you are taking your theories WAY further than their practicality.
 

Papaya

Peacock
Gold Member
mr_ks said:
I go through it all, everything over and over. I am 35 and have done this before. I kind of know what to expect, I know what it is. I dont know what affect this will have on a 20yr old. I worry if it might be too much for her to handle. Yesterday I was afraid, today I feel better.

The sickest interaction I've had with a woman. Everything is well-positioned now. I want to keep her in my life and should be able to slow things down now, and still maintain attraction. I have a lot of time. If I meet a great women I dont want to let her go. And now, we have this.

It unfolds over time, revealing it's true face slowly.

I hate to tell you but that whole interaction meant proportionately as little to her as much as it did to you. If there was any attraction on her part to begin with and I highly doubt there was, then it was most assuredly "cured" by your soliloquy on the meaning of sex to you. The weird bracelet offering was a stake through the heart of the already dead beast. It saddens me that at 35 yo a man can demonstrate delusional anti-game as completely and thoroughly as your post. I hope it's fiction really
 

wwtl

Kingfisher
AneroidOcean said:
wwtl said:
I've been through this myself. Entering church, getting approached by a much younger Christian chick attracted to my old fornicator vibe, registering on RVF. Then some baptism gets in the way, she catches one-itis, but I - now reborn in Christ - decide to behave like a responsible adult, pleasing God and avoiding drama, ending up with a very disappointed girl (as in 'gina-tingles-unanswered-disappointed).

However exactly that virtuous behavior gained me allies in her closest circle as I recently found out. They just started hinting to her that the next best traditional Christian convert she became very passionate about might be a better option than dating some random fornicator outside Christianity. - I didn't expect that outcome.

Well, turns out young females in an over-sexualized world are still not able to make sound choices. They either have sex right away signing the deal or it doesn't work, leaving them completely confused. The happy gene specimen approaching her prime might still think she failed, because her SMV wasn't high enough and started hitting the gym.

Care to explain what any of this means? It's really confusing the way you wrote it. Why exactly would you not pursue the much younger girl in church?

This whole, "I stood back and didn't pursue while learning more about female nature" thing doesn't jive with the wanting to be a Christian and pursue a wife.

It's a very short cut version of a story of a girl much younger than me seeking the wrong thing (sexual adventure) at the wrong place (church) and me (new to that place) keeping it low key to build a reputation with everyone else there first. The latter worked excellently, as I'm now established as the trustworthy man with strong values and excellent self-control who I am. My overall cautiousness while I was still learning about the new environment a few months ago paid off and I'm now in control of the situation.

The girl is confused, because our degenerate society told her the same thing this forum used to tell men: You build male-female relations exclusively through establishing sex first and foremost. But that's not how a traditional-minded Christian (me) rolls, and she most likely never met one before (sad, I know).

The thing with being in spiritual wasteland and part of a 3 % population of practicing Christians is that virtuous Christian men are actually really scarce here, especially the unmarried variety. So just by showing up to Sunday service every week already set me ahead of the (as good as non-existing) competition. That together with my responsible behavior got myself noticed as positive influence on her. So I'm in good standing with her people now.

It's all about which goals you have, and my goals at church weren't chasing women to have sex with them (I known pretty unusual on RVF), but building a solid Christian social network. Doing it this way just opened doors in unexpected directions.

BTW: Pursuing a wife not only requires wife material first, but I'm also far from being husband material as well. That topic is not even visible on the horizon and still multiple years of growth as a newly baptized Christian away. I'm still laying the groundwork and it's a long way before I can talk about moving in.
 

rockoman

Woodpecker
mr_ks said:
Kind of difficult to make this post due to the huge amount that can be covered here. Need to keep it to the point because it seems easy to take each idea really far and end up with a really long post.

So I met my friend again on Sunday and this is what I did.

........

It unfolds over time, revealing it's true face slowly.

That was painful reading.

I don't mean to discourage you - all of us have had failed interactions with girls at one time or another -but you don't stand a chance with western women in 2019 with your approach and your vibe as you described them. Not a chance!

You need to read some of Heartiste's stuff on game, if you can get hold of it anywhere - playfulness, amused mastery - the lot of it.

Your comment about 'women using men for sex' has potential - it flips the script, but it has to be playful and tongue-in-cheek. Probably not how you said it.

You are young enough to turn it around - but it's getting late.

Best of luck!
 

ScannerLIV

Woodpecker
"I wonder if she came there to be standing closer to me. I wonder if she loves me? Does she know what just happened? I notice how great it feels to see her close by, her looking so happy, amongst friends. I take in the moment before my friends and I move location to speak others."

:cry: :cry:

This touched me in the right spot....deep in my soul.

I think you should ask her to marry you. Make sure the diamond is 10k worth at least. Anything less will demonstrate to her that you're a beta.
 
AneroidOcean said:
This is even worse. Starting off talking to a different girl is fine in the pursuit of women (triggering jealously or at least showing that you are comfortable with women), but why in the world would you bring up Polygamy as something you'd be a proponent of?

This comes off as supremely try-hard and autist especially when you are clearly disappointed at her rejecting your gift when it was a horrible way to segue-way into the gift-giving. Polygamy isn't even recognized by most Christians and you didn't state it was a really important goal for you or anything, why bring it up in such a confrontational way?

I don't really believe any of this happened and if it did, you really need to take a step back and analyze your approach to things. It seems you are taking your theories WAY further than their practicality.

I'm not Christian and Polygamy is important for me. I havent explained it here yet.

I spoke about Polygamy to create strong positive emotions. Also, it is surreal and fantasy-like therefore the girls can explore their emotions more freely.

Look at how many times I used the word "friends" when talking about Polygamy. I started off with "This is your friend" Why?

Because I want to be associated with the emotions it creates. Women love to be in groups, groups of women. Men are good lone hunters, but friends are important for women. This is even more the case today. Female friendships are probably the most important thing for women in the modern world. In traditional socities, they were not dependant on their friends like they are now.

So when I say "This is your friend" I am creating a sort-of reality where I give her new friends. Those two had only met recently, the Canadian was just visiting, but was going back the next day, but she wanted to stay in London. So there is an energy there, that we all feel, that the Canadian doesnt want to leave, and we dont want her to go. So, when I say "She is your friend" I am confirming to her how she already feels. When the Canadian did leave, my friend said to me, "She's nice, I like her". So when I create this hypothetical situation where the two girls are living together married to the same guy, it gives them positive emotions, because in that situation we would not be getting split up as we are now.

The polygamy conversation was surreal and lighthearted, not confrontational at all, not sure how/why I gave that impression here.
 
N°6 said:
Enhanced Eddie said:
Jesus had golden hair, piercing blue eyes, and fair skin anyway.
Source?

Apparently Pontius Pilate

https://christianity.stackexchange....rical-records-about-jesus-appearance-accurate

It is very likely, and certainly not impossible for Jesus to have such features. Historically, the area of Galilee was controlled either by Seleukid Empire or Ptolemaic Empire, both of which were Greek dynasties. Both of them actively encouraged settlement of ethnic Europeans within their lands. Celtic mercenaries, the Galatians, are particularly famous for their expansions into North Africa and Asia Minor. Some areas, like the Fayuum depression in Egypt, were settled by the Europeans to such a degree that even today their descendants can be found there, with fair hair and blue eyes. European settlers joined the legions after the Roman conquest and then settled all over the area.
Even if we dismiss that, fair hair and blue eyes weren't outlandish features for the Persians either, who controlled this general area before Alexander.
 

Dallas Winston

Ostrich
Gold Member
mr_ks said:
Kind of difficult to make this post due to the huge amount that can be covered here. Need to keep it to the point because it seems easy to take each idea really far and end up with a really long post.

--------------
The sickest interaction I've had with a woman. Everything is well-positioned now. I want to keep her in my life and should be able to slow things down now, and still maintain attraction. I have a lot of time. If I meet a great women I dont want to let her go. And now, we have this.

It unfolds over time, revealing it's true face slowly.


This is an anti-blasphemy thread.

This post is blasphemous to the concept of good game.
 

BlastbeatCasanova

Kingfisher
@mr_ks that was a great lesson in “what not to do.” Why would some young chick care about the monologuing of a 35 y/o and the random contextless gift of a tribal bracelet? No offense but you probably sounded/appeared to be autistic. As someone else suggested, dive into Heartiste’s earlier work, learn some conversational skills and recalibrate your game or be prepared to suffer in dating market. If it sounds like I’m being a dick it’s because that’s the honest truth that only a stranger on the internet can provide. Good luck.
 

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
The only sentence that rang true was the offering of the bracelet and the girl's hard rejection. Perhaps I could believe that part only because the wave of her nausea finally rippled to my part of the world just as I read the line.

"I'm gonna go over there"
"Ok...see ya"
"see ya"

...I'm gonna go over there...

111489.gif


It seems to have the beginnings of a beautiful restraining order.
 
@mr_ks

Harems are places rife with drama. And there is a lot of intra-female conflict. History is rife with them far more often than the benefits that you talk about.

A lot of trouble is because of the harems.
 
BlastbeatCasanova said:
@mr_ks that was a great lesson in “what not to do.” Why would some young chick care about the monologuing of a 35 y/o and the random contextless gift of a tribal bracelet? No offense but you probably sounded/appeared to be autistic. As someone else suggested, dive into Heartiste’s earlier work, learn some conversational skills and recalibrate your game or be prepared to suffer in dating market. If it sounds like I’m being a dick it’s because that’s the honest truth that only a stranger on the internet can provide. Good luck.

So I had been interacting with this girl for over a year already. It was not my plan for anything to happen but every now and then she would pop up near me and we would end up having a friendly conversation. That led to some sexy flirting. I forget about it and dont go to the place for a good few months. On my next visit I see her and get that little urge to talk to her. I get close to her in the group and we interact a little but instead of giving her my full attention I become more interested in discussing some fun idea I have with the group, she seems disappointed and seems to have turned away. I realize I dont want to keep disappointing her.

The group has to move over a little due to noise, so we break to move over. As I walk I end up next to her standing there with one of her friends. The group is a little further up and they are waiting for me to join them and continue the conversation. I realize I cant leave my girl and decide to leave the group hanging and just stay where I am, next to the girl to see what happens. She would have noticed my choice and I want to know how she feels about it.

We just start talking and it's fun. She doesnt let on anything but I wanna know what she's thinking so I observe her during our conversation. It gets more comfortable and enjoyable. I have a coffee in my right hand and when I get a break from talking I take a sip. As I move the cup to my mouth she mirrors the movement and pushes her hair back around her left ear, revealing a blue earring, and holds her hand there for a few seconds, looking at me. I know it is supposed to mean something but I cant figure it out. It's not sexual flirting I know. Maybe it's nervous fidgeting on her part. I look at her face to get a clue and then realize she's reminding me of that time we flirted, when I tried to get close to her ear and neck area. We continue talking about nothing but I change my expression and make it much softer to reflect that. I look at her closely to pick anything up, captivated. She reciprocates by her own facial expressions, confirming my feelings. I remember thinking she is really beautiful and we have a connection here now. This is the closest and most comfortable I have ever felt with her so far. A few seconds later I break the eye contact, the closeness, shift my body posture a little, resuming a friendly, comfortable interaction with her.

I end the interaction politely when I stop speaking. A few seconds later she says "I'm gonna go over there" and leaves, but it is very tender. I feel bad for letting her go again, her seeming to want more from me, and this time I felt we were really close and comfortable. It affected me and I knew I would have to take it more seriously. 30 minutes later I am with the other guy standing on the side, still affected by the situation when she comes over.

"Oh here are my FRIENDS...I am going home blah blah"

She puts the word friends out there very clearly with some meaning. I know it's weird cos me and her are not friends. I never considered her a friend, only someone I see now and then, we didnt even know each others names. The other guy is in her group of friends so for him it is normal, but to me, it is saying something.

That's when I decided I needed to give her more, and posted about it here for the first time.

So you should look at my last interaction in context. There have been many interactions so far, and I have been consistent, with things slowly getting more interesting. This gives me room and leeway to express myself more freely, as I did with the whole bracelet giving and stuff. This would not work in an isolated interaction, without pre-building a foundation, in that case it is much more risky. But I have sufficient freedom here to express myself without being concerned whether it seems weird, or autistic. Offering her the bracelet works because it tells her that I am willing to offer her more, which I knew she wanted from me, after she had made so much effort to interact with me so often, and me not reciprocating. But it is mysterious and the 'more' just an idea, something we talked about, but I didnt put in the post, as it much more context dependant.

If your a Christian, imagine if this was you, you liked a girl for the sake of God, and you offered her the Bible, or some Christian memento, it has meaning for you.

When you are not being a slave to sex, not trying to 'win' the game of how quickly and easily you can get sex before moving on to the next 'conquest', then you find ways to enjoy interactions with women, and it has to come from your own value-system and narrative. This causes you to bring women into other parts of your life that have value for you. But, you need to make it interesting for yourself. The woman knows you are on your own mission, and she likes you, so doesnt speak back, but lets you continue your "monologue" because she enjoys it and doesnt want to break it. She has to respect your values and the things you like, if she likes you and respects your masculinity.
 

Roosh

Cardinal
Orthodox
mr_ks said:
AneroidOcean said:
This is even worse. Starting off talking to a different girl is fine in the pursuit of women (triggering jealously or at least showing that you are comfortable with women), but why in the world would you bring up Polygamy as something you'd be a proponent of?

This comes off as supremely try-hard and autist especially when you are clearly disappointed at her rejecting your gift when it was a horrible way to segue-way into the gift-giving. Polygamy isn't even recognized by most Christians and you didn't state it was a really important goal for you or anything, why bring it up in such a confrontational way?

I don't really believe any of this happened and if it did, you really need to take a step back and analyze your approach to things. It seems you are taking your theories WAY further than their practicality.

I'm not Christian and Polygamy is important for me. I havent explained it here yet.

I spoke about Polygamy to create strong positive emotions. Also, it is surreal and fantasy-like therefore the girls can explore their emotions more freely.

Look at how many times I used the word "friends" when talking about Polygamy. I started off with "This is your friend" Why?

Because I want to be associated with the emotions it creates. Women love to be in groups, groups of women. Men are good lone hunters, but friends are important for women. This is even more the case today. Female friendships are probably the most important thing for women in the modern world. In traditional socities, they were not dependant on their friends like they are now.

So when I say "This is your friend" I am creating a sort-of reality where I give her new friends. Those two had only met recently, the Canadian was just visiting, but was going back the next day, but she wanted to stay in London. So there is an energy there, that we all feel, that the Canadian doesnt want to leave, and we dont want her to go. So, when I say "She is your friend" I am confirming to her how she already feels. When the Canadian did leave, my friend said to me, "She's nice, I like her". So when I create this hypothetical situation where the two girls are living together married to the same guy, it gives them positive emotions, because in that situation we would not be getting split up as we are now.

The polygamy conversation was surreal and lighthearted, not confrontational at all, not sure how/why I gave that impression here.

This is not a polygamy forum. You may need to go elsewhere to seek this specific kind of advice. Also, this thread is about the anti-blasphemy rule. If you need advise, you can start your own thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top