New coronavirus variants

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
I hate to think that we might need yet another thread but it looks like they do intent to make a feature out of this one. If admins disagree, please just add it to an excising thread.

'This is Covid-21,' Belgium PM declares as 'Nu' variant hits Europe

Belgium’s prime minister has warned that the coronavirus facing the world today is very different from the one that appeared in Wuhan two years ago, claiming it is three times more contagious than the original strain.

Speaking on Friday, Belgian Prime Minister Alexander De Croo told a press conference that the latest wave of coronavirus should be called Covid-21, as panic over the ‘Nu’ variant grips Europe.
You could say that this is Covid-21 instead of Covid-19: it is three times more infectious than the original virus.

Pfizer to the rescue

EndlessGravity

Pelican
Protestant
I want to note here for the record, they appear to be again blaming a global dollar shortage on a virus. The selling you're seeing in the stock market and the bond rates dropping again are indicative of deflation (and economic implosion). The Turkish Lira having so many problems recently had me really paying attention already but now this!

Because things are getting dicey again they may just try to use this variant to hide what's happening in the financial system, like they did in 2020. I am 99% sure this has been the case when you look at the evidence. Be on guard, gentlemen.

Eusebius Erasmus

Pelican
Orthodox
If the data show that this scare-iant is indeed more dangerous than the original Covid-19 virus, then the vaccinated only have themselves to blame:

Dilated

Woodpecker
Other Christian
Last edited:

Revolting Truth

Banned
Orthodox
Newsflash, November 26th , 2034:
"Due to the unprecedented levels of hospitalizations, which are believed to be caused by the new SIH348290, Solomon Islands mutant variant of Covid-19, we had to make the difficult decision to introduce new restrictions for the coming festive period. Citizens are also advised to take the their 26th covid-19 booster jab."

The never ending saga continues...

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
No surprise here as the EU made room for CV-21 in their presentation last year. Maybe smallpox will be slotted for 2023.

Which presentation is that?

I want to note here for the record, they appear to be again blaming a global dollar shortage on a virus. The selling you're seeing in the stock market and the bond rates dropping again are indicative of deflation (and economic implosion). The Turkish Lira having so many problems recently had me really paying attention already but now this!

Because things are getting dicey again they may just try to use this variant to hide what's happening in the financial system, like they did in 2020. I am 99% sure this has been the case when you look at the evidence. Be on guard, gentlemen.

What's your advice?

sarmaticus

Sparrow
Orthodox
I hate to think that we might need yet another thread but it looks like they do intent to make a feature out of this one. If admins disagree, please just add it to an excising thread.

'This is Covid-21,' Belgium PM declares as 'Nu' variant hits Europe

Pfizer to the rescue

DWO-Teaser-Impfpass-js.jpg

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
The world is figuring out that the jab is killing thousands of people all over the world, causing heart attacks and destroying health.
The evil jab pushers are in a panic to cover this up. How do they do that? Create another killer virus to divert attention away from the jab related deaths and to possibly blame it all on a new virus.

Cuchulainn2016

Woodpecker
Last edited:

Jamal D

Robin
Agnostic
I am unsure if they are desperate or in control at this point?

I have been on the sidelines on the de-population conspiracy. They have to know that locking down the world a second time and forcing boosters will cause massive revolt, possibly life threatening revolutions for themselves. Unless they know people will die in masses in 2022 and the coming years, this is political suicide. So if this is done from a position of control then I also think we are looking at a real bio-weapon meant to kill people.

One thing is for sure, they want a reset at all cost.

Padouk

Kingfisher
Non-Christian
There are perhaps multiple agendas behind the new (Nu) covid, such as to stop the protests, to hide the jab's side effects but perhaps the main one is to start jabbing Africa and the rest of the developing world properly.

The UK's Guardian wrote:

The failure of the world to get vaccines to the developing world is “coming back to haunt us”, Gordon Brown has warned, as experts said the emergence of variants such as B.1.1.529 could have been avoided if jabs had been more fairly distributed.

So again they blame it all on the unvaccinated
“In the absence of mass vaccination, Covid is not only spreading uninhibited among unprotected people but is mutating, with new variants emerging out of the poorest countries and now threatening to unleash themselves on even fully vaccinated people in the richest countries of the world,” he said.

Experts such as Tim Bierley, a pharma campaigner at Global Justice Now, said the rise of the variant had been “entirely avoidable” and that conditions for its emergence had been created by low- and middle-income countries being “actively prevented” by the UK from having equitable access to vaccines.

For more than a year, South Africa, Botswana, and most countries have been calling for world leaders to waive intellectual property on coronavirus vaccines, tests and treatments, so they can produce their own jabs. It’s a vital measure that will be discussed at next week’s World Trade Organization conference. But, so far, the UK and EU have recklessly blocked it from making progress.
If and when this new variant starts to tear through the world, remember that the British government has led opposition to the plan that could have stopped it.

Last edited:

Pointy Elbows

Woodpecker
Orthodox
Here we go.

No matter what happens, the solution will be more specific-purpose vaxxines that seem to limit the natural immune system's healthy, broad-spectrum performance (plus added AE responses). But they will never acknowledge the AEs, nor the immune system damage done by these vaxxines.

Line up and get booster XX, registered (for your convenience) on your quantum dot tattoo, linked (again, for your convenience and security) to the commercial transaction system.

Salocin

Woodpecker
Protestant
I am unsure if they are desperate or in control at this point?

I have been on the sidelines on the de-population conspiracy. They have to know that locking down the world a second time and forcing boosters will cause massive revolt, possibly life threatening revolutions for themselves. Unless they know people will die in masses in 2022 and the coming years, this is political suicide. So if this is done from a position of control then I also think we are looking at a real bio-weapon meant to kill people.

One thing is for sure, they want a reset at all cost.
If there was any doubt, TPTB have "Crossed the Rubicon". They are passed the point of no return. There's no turning back. There is no going back to normal. The Great Reset , and all that entails, will be implemented.

Only the return of Jesus Christ will put an end to this madness. We must all realize our lives of 2 years ago are gone. We must pray incessantly, and endure until the end.

This is not black-pill. All these things must occur. It was written.

El Draque

Pelican
Orthodox
Well at very least this looks like will sew up their plans to cancel Christmas again.

Those morons who thought that by rolling their sleeve up they were "dOiNg tHeRe bIt tO gEt uS bAcK tO nOrMaL", will soon find out that there is no chance of ever going back to a pre-covid existence, not as it was at very least.

That time is over, and will remain over, those liberties will not be returned unless its from the ashes of a collapse.