New coronavirus variants

DanielH

Ostrich
Orthodox
Well at very least this looks like will sew up their plans to cancel Christmas again.

Those morons who thought that by rolling their sleeve up they were "dOiNg tHeRe bIt tO gEt uS bAcK tO nOrMaL", will soon find out that there is no chance of ever going back to a pre-covid existence, not as it was at very least.

That time is over, and will remain over, those liberties will not be returned unless its from the ashes of a collapse.
Yep, was going to say, whatever it takes to stop Christmas and Easter, the only two Christian holidays many are aware of, and the only two holidays many go to Church.

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
If there was any doubt, TPTB have "Crossed the Rubicon". They are passed the point of no return. There's no turning back. There is no going back to normal. The Great Reset , and all that entails, will be implemented.

Only the return of Jesus Christ will put an end to this madness. We must all realize our lives of 2 years ago are gone. We must pray incessantly, and endure until the end.

This is not black-pill. All these things must occur. It was written.
Let`s not forget God through human agency. We are put here for a reason, with pain receptors, limbs and brains.

I personally believe many Christian have been cucked into passivity, and this has been part of the plan.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
I am unsure if they are desperate or in control at this point?

I have been on the sidelines on the de-population conspiracy. They have to know that locking down the world a second time and forcing boosters will cause massive revolt, possibly life threatening revolutions for themselves. Unless they know people will die in masses in 2022 and the coming years, this is political suicide. So if this is done from a position of control then I also think we are looking at a real bio-weapon meant to kill people.

One thing is for sure, they want a reset at all cost.
500 million people are way easier to control than 8 billion. The problem they have now though is that they haven't rolled out their global vaccine program due to lack of logistics and infrastructure in non-developed parts of the world. For example, Africa has 6 percent vaccinated and the biggest growth of population is there and in places like the Middle-East. Definitely over the years we'll see that a group will just get used to the tyranny, repression and lockdowns and just comply with it, but in a year or so when we're on booster 5 and lockdown 5 a large group will also get a nagging feeling inside that they're lied to. It'll be interesting to see what choice this group will make then, complying and knowing inside they're going along with something they shouldn't which will give them dissatisfaction, or burning the boats and acknowledging to themselves they've been lied to, setting aside their ego and join the forces of good/the persecuted.

Viktor Zeegelaar

Crow
Orthodox Inquirer
Guys, get with the science, it’s not the Nu variant, it’s the Omicron variant, they changed it because it sounded like “New” and the marketing team said they should change the name to sell more fear.
I'd said some time ago jokingly to a friend they're going to come up with the Zimbabwan variant. I was not far away when I saw today that they've taken the Botswanan variant :laughter: .

Jamal D

Woodpecker
Agnostic
500 million people are way easier to control than 8 billion. The problem they have now though is that they haven't rolled out their global vaccine program due to lack of logistics and infrastructure in non-developed parts of the world. For example, Africa has 6 percent vaccinated and the biggest growth of population is there and in places like the Middle-East. Definitely over the years we'll see that a group will just get used to the tyranny, repression and lockdowns and just comply with it, but in a year or so when we're on booster 5 and lockdown 5 a large group will also get a nagging feeling inside that they're lied to. It'll be interesting to see what choice this group will make then, complying and knowing inside they're going along with something they shouldn't which will give them dissatisfaction, or burning the boats and acknowledging to themselves they've been lied to, setting aside their ego and join the forces of good/the persecuted.
Do you have a sense that they rolled out their plan according to their original timeline or was it rushed? I have a feeling it was rushed (possibly by Brexit and topped by the 2016 US elections)

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox

I dont think they give a toss about the Third World getting vaccinated. Their plan is to 'get their house/hell-realm in order' in the west, depop, they can mop up the Third World through famine, war and plagues at a later date.

Mrredsquare

Hummingbird
Other Christian
Well at very least this looks like will sew up their plans to cancel Christmas again.

Those morons who thought that by rolling their sleeve up they were "dOiNg tHeRe bIt tO gEt uS bAcK tO nOrMaL", will soon find out that there is no chance of ever going back to a pre-covid existence, not as it was at very least.

That time is over, and will remain over, those liberties will not be returned unless its from the ashes of a collapse.
They still don't get it and never will, I'm sad to say.

I have tried to communicate with loads of my jabbed up friends and show them the evidence on multiple occasions. Even seeing the sport stars hit the deck on a scale never seen before, they still won't even entertain it's the jab that's causing it.

El Draque

Banned
Orthodox

I have tried to communicate with loads of my jabbed up friends and show them the evidence on multiple occasions. Even seeing the sport stars hit the deck on a scale never seen before, they still won't even entertain it's the jab that's causing it.

Some people just cant handle it, others are just too dumb / uninquisitive.

Its the deranged 'smugness' that comes with their intellectual cowardice that does me in.

Condescend and sneer at 'conspiritards' whilst falling for the biggest criminal conspiracy of all time.

Padouk

Banned
Non-Christian
Novavax said it is working on a version of its jab to target the Omicron variant detected in southern Africa. The company said it could be ready for testing and manufacturing in the next few weeks, according to Reuters.

Pfizer/BioNTech and Johnson & Johnson have also said they were checking the effectiveness of their inoculations against the new strain.

Already checking it? On whom?

German officials say the new coronavirus variant hasn’t yet been found in the country, according to a government report.

Don't worry! There's always tomorrow ...

On the back of the announcement of new rules for people travelling into the US from southern Africa, Joe Biden has said it makes it “clearer than ever” that global vaccinations are needed to end the pandemic.

Sure, Brandon, the charade is totally convincing. You go first ...

Parmesan

Kingfisher
Other Christian

Faith in vaccines and “experts” like Fauci, CDC, WHO, etc. goes along with faith in the whole “college educated” paradigm thats been heavily pushed since at least WW2. Most people, particularly liberals, and particulalrly mask/vax nazis, have dedicated significant portions of their lives and childhoods towards following the whole accepted notion that universities are these gatekeepers of knowledge and enlightenment, and the degrees they hand out have some deeply refined meritocratic meaning. If they haven’t benefited from this system yet, they are probably in the process of investing their time towards being beneficiaries of it in the future. Well, imagine somebody just shows you its all BS, and these people granting you these magic pieces of paper don’t know WTF they are talking about, and are just pushing their own unscientific agenda. You either are going to vehemently deny it, and push to defend and even prop up this system (sunk cost), or you dive into a deep, angry depression admitting you’ve been mislead this whole time, and people you trusted and looked up to were essentially frauds. You go from thinking you were part of this smug group of upper crust, “educated” elites, to being an embarrassed fool that is now playing catch up to the new reality of life. Many of these people will resort to mass murder before they would admit the latter.

Last edited:

hervens

Robin
Nothing to see here guys, move along.

The WHO has 4 classifications for variants
1. Variants Being Monitored (VBM)
2. Variant of Interest (VOI)
3. Variant of Concern (VOC)
4. Variant of High Consequence (VOHC)

This variant received the classification 3 ( Variant of Concern) just like the delta. This is not the deadly mutant version we're all waiting for, just another excuse to keep the lockdowns and push more vaccines. Relax, give it a few weeks, the buzz will pass. Let's talk again when they announce the deadly category 4 (OMEGA) version.

Aboulia

Kingfisher
Orthodox
Apparently we are being played and this 'variant' is not new. The name B.1.1.529 was declared in 12 June 2021 by WEF.
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2021/07/how-scientists-detect-new-covid-19-variants

I doubt anyone here, who's been here for awhile is "being played" "Covid-21" was talked about before 2020 was even over, on this forum.

Best not to try to make any logical sense of it, as those in power don't have to use logic to rule the mentally infantile. It became very apparent that critical thinking was very scarce, when the general population started hoarding toilet paper.

NoMoreTO

Hummingbird
Catholic
When I heard the term Covid 21 it reminded me of an old Canadian Leak that was a blueprint early on for the conspiracy.

In looking at the leak again, it makes me wonder if they are simply 6 months behind on their timelines.

Canadian Cabinet Leak 2020

Projected COVID-19 mutation and/or co-infection with secondary virus (referred to as COVID-21) leading to a third wave with much higher mortality rate and higher rate of infection. Expected by February 2021.
– Daily new cases of COVID-21 hospitalizations and COVID-19 and COVID-21 related deaths will exceed medical care facilities capacity. Expected Q1 – Q2 2021.
– Enhanced lock down restrictions (referred to as Third Lock Down) will be implemented. Full travel restrictions will be imposed (including inter-province and inter-city). Expected Q2 2021.
– Transitioning of individuals into the universal basic income program. Expected mid Q2 2021.
– Projected supply chain break downs, inventory shortages, large economic instability. Expected late Q2 2021.
– Deployment of military personnel into major metropolitan areas as well as all major roadways to establish travel checkpoints. Restrict travel and movement. Provide logistical support to the area. Expected by Q3 2021.

Along with that provided road map the Strategic Planning committee was asked to design an effective way of transitioning Canadians to meet a unprecedented economic endeavor. One that would change the face of Canada and forever alter the lives of Canadians. What we were told was that in order to offset what was essentially an economic collapse on a international scale, that the federal government was going to offer Canadians a total debt relief. This is how it works: the federal government will offer to eliminate all personal debts (mortgages, loans, credit cards, etc) which all funding will be provided
to Canada by the IMF under what will become known as the World Debt Reset program. In exchange for acceptance of this total debt forgiveness the individual would forfeit ownership of any and all property and assets forever. The individual would also have to agree to partake in the COVID-19 and COVID-21 vaccination schedule, which would provide the individual with unrestricted travel and unrestricted living even under a full lock down (through the use of photo identification referred to as Canada’s HealthPass) .

They Live

Sparrow
Catholic
If there was any doubt, TPTB have "Crossed the Rubicon". They are passed the point of no return. There's no turning back. There is no going back to normal. The Great Reset , and all that entails, will be implemented.

Only the return of Jesus Christ will put an end to this madness. We must all realize our lives of 2 years ago are gone. We must pray incessantly, and endure until the end.

This is not black-pill. All these things must occur. It was written.
I FEEL it!