New job hiring site for the "unwoke"

Deepdiver

Hummingbird
Gold Member
I am working on an AIML project where I will run IQ contests then make offers to the best unwoke most competitive ops/QA guys I will only hire high IQ guys with clean Social Media recent grads ok as long as NOT BLMA SJW Commie woke. basically young versions of myself. For devs the IQ contest could backfire as I will NOT hire ChiCommies or IRTs who will steal any and all IP... After hiring both onshore and offshore IT teams I now know why Steve Jobs was such a tyrant task master as they were all ethic's challenged. So I will let them know if they eff-over my company I will go full Machiavelli on them.

That said I was thinking of setting up and teaching a private exec recruiter how to do Social Media, drug test and background test screening for High IQ heritage traits... I am also looking at offshore teams in Poland, Hungary, Romania Bulgaria, Ukraine Belarus or Russia.

Not inclined to use Unwoke as it seems to me it will be like a light to all the BLMA SJW IRT Diversity is our Strength Moth Types... Unless they have real safeguards and filters for woke subversives.

Concerned that TikTok K-Pop kiddies sabotage like the recent Trump Rally where 800k kiddies signed up for tickets and no one showed up humiliating the Trump team. No thanks.

Last edited:

redbeard

Hummingbird
What is your criteria for something not being a honeypot?
Good question.

The better question is, who would you trust with knowing that you're hard right and "unwoke?"

The answer is NOT some random website that just sprung up, where you don't even know the owner.

This site asks for all of your information. The Roosh Forum...only asks for an email.

The risk/return is NOT there. There are plenty of other job boards out there.

Jaszczurka

Sparrow
Honeypot, or at least risky to put your details into. Which is interesting to say, since the Overton window has shifted so far left.

They say:

"So we urge you, to calmly sit back, relax and watch your woke competition implode as they do their hiring based on skin color, ethnicity, origin, gender identity rather than merit. Watch the quality of their goods, brands, and services suffer as a result."

Which would be true, if the companies that do this most, like Google or Amazon, didn't have seas of apolitical, highly-talented Asians doing so much of their work.
(Modern) Asian immigrants vote Democrat:

Vietnamese and Chinese immigrants from 40 years or so ago were different and HIGHLY conservative both in lifestyle and political inclination.

In IT, most of them are considered cheap labor meant to drive down the price of high qualified American talent.

So why don't they care about the quality of their goods suffering? Hmmm, Windows 10. Are you using it? Care to use some other OS? Facebook? Where else you gonna go?

Management techniques sought to deal with the influx of cheap Indian software developers via "Agile". Agile is a fancy name for something that sounded great when Europeans came up with it, but was transformed into sweatshop methodology: software would be developed under extreme oversight with continual monitoring via colleagues (snitches) and incremental changes. Junk would roll off the assembly line by increments (or "sprints") and defects tolerated because it was cheaper than making a good product the first time.

Which is how the 737 Max was born. A "feature" that literally caused the computer to smash airplanes with hundreds of people on them into the ground.

Oh well, the CEO said, and I quote "It's a software fix." He walked off with 90 million dollars before Boeing stock dove into the ground. He ought to be in prison.

This largely doesn't save any money. Aside from the defective products that need to be tossed, there's also that "cheap" labor costs more because more are hired (to fix each others' mistakes) as well as office space (which is why "open office floorplans" became all the rage)

jordypip23

Pelican
Gold Member
For me blue collar is hourly and you get 25 minutes for lunch. White collar is salary and you get an hour. The company hates you both equally.

It does look like you can browse the positions without signing up or uploading a resume. I found a positing that looked interesting and easily navigated to the posting company's webpage. Looked like a small startup digital media publisher. Several remote positions posted as of now. I'll be graduating and looking for work soon...might give em a try.
After our group transformed successfully into a remote setup (for the most part), I don't know how I could stomach going back into an office again besides maybe quick one-off periodic meetings at most.

Elipe

Robin
Good question.

The better question is, who would you trust with knowing that you're hard right and "unwoke?"

The answer is NOT some random website that just sprung up, where you don't even know the owner.

This site asks for all of your information. The Roosh Forum...only asks for an email.

The risk/return is NOT there. There are plenty of other job boards out there.
Fair enough, but how are you going to find work with an "unwoke" company without just getting lucky with a roll of the dice on those other job boards? I'd totally love to work for a boss who would tell SJWs to pound sand.

redbeard

Hummingbird
Fair enough, but how are you going to find work with an "unwoke" company without just getting lucky with a roll of the dice on those other job boards? I'd totally love to work for a boss who would tell SJWs to pound sand.
Build a skill where the political affiliation of your boss is irrelevant. Work from home.

So others can fall into the trap?
No, exactly as I said. Be wary, but enthusiastic. Don't sign up first, wait several months, and if by then there's no negative things coming out about it, you're good. Remember: Charlottesville was an event organized by a leftist with the design of flushing out the alt-right,getting their names, and making them look bad. They are still doing such things.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Completely agree. Its where the money is too.

White-collar jobs are increasingly not needed, and if they are, there is a stack of desperate resumes always waiting to replace you.

Blue-collar work is more needed, and workers have more power.
What do you do for a living?
Context is important here.

Someone like me whose been extraordinarily successful in white collar work does not understand anything you just said here.
Women are outearning and outsucceeding men. That's the problem.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
Build a skill where the political affiliation of your boss is irrelevant. Work from home.
I literally have never gotten into a political conversation with any of my bosses in 15 years of professional work. This includes my jobs in DC, of all places. Definitely not in Texas. Sure, anti-racism/diversity is part of every modern workplace. Doesn't affect my relationship with the boss.

FullThrottleTX

Woodpecker
After our group transformed successfully into a remote setup (for the most part), I don't know how I could stomach going back into an office again besides maybe quick one-off periodic meetings at most.

I do agree with this.
I just transitioned to 100% remote and I'm effectively location independent, at the same pay level (actually, I just got a raise).
Working in an office is not effective for my lifestyle and I'm definitely more productive at home.

redbeard

Hummingbird
I literally have never gotten into a political conversation with any of my bosses in 15 years of professional work. This includes my jobs in DC, of all places. Definitely not in Texas. Sure, anti-racism/diversity is part of every modern workplace. Doesn't affect my relationship with the boss.
Bingo. Use it as an opportunity to grow in prudence, i.e. when to keep your mouth shut.

Rush87

Ostrich
If you own your own business in a blue collar industry - Lets say a plumbing company for instance - You will earn more than 99.9% of white collar employees busting their ass 12hours a day for someone else's company.

I'm from Detroit. Don't lecture me what blue collar work is, I'm the son of a factory workers.
Blue collar work means working in a factory.
We fight for our children to have a better life than that.
What you're talking about is some other thing.
The "New Green Energy Jobs" whatever are typically referred to as Blue Collar, it's not just working as a machine operator.