New member introduction thread

ivictvs

Long time viewer of Roosh's youtube, as well as a lurker on the forums, here. Because of today's development (deletion of the jewtube channel), I figured this would be the one, safe place, where our guy can't be deplatformed, so why not make an account

Jacomus

Hello everyone

I wanted to join the forum as there do not seem to be many places where people are both Christian and talking about what's actually going on in the world. I have been impressed by Roosh's commentaries (and really enjoy his dry sense of humour, especially in the videos!), and also with the wisdom from many of the forum contributors too.

I was raised Catholic, but I like that on the forum I can read comments from Orthodox, Catholic, and Protestant Christians too.

I did not have much of a Christian education as young man, but, as I am getting older and feeling that time is growing short, I have recently started to study the faith again for myself. I would love to visit a religious order for a retreat, but I am unsure now how much opportunity I will have in the future to travel to such places. I live in a big city which I would be very happy to leave.

I am in the UK, but very interested to hear what's happening in the rest of the world.

Registering here because I want to stay up to date on where the streams will be now that Roosh has been banned from YouTube. I've been following the blog and the forum since 2014 and the streams for the last 2-3 years or so. I always enjoy the perspective even though I might not agree with everything, it's important to allow free speech.

Hello everyone,

Although I am a Protestant Christian of a few years, I have been feeling a pull towards Orthodoxy. My church is not woke; it is indeed, a small-town bible believing congregation with male leadership, and teaches traditional values. Lately though, I find myself longing for something more traditional in a worship sense. However, I am reluctant to change things if the core biblical teachings are sound. Maybe reading some thoughts and insights here will help me know which way to go. I feel like a searching Christian at this point, homeless in a sense.

I am also here to engage in discussion about the cultural atmosphere and its current form of degeneracy. I find it relieving to speak to others who feel the same. Much as I feel homeless as a Christian, I feel even more homeless in a cultural sense, robbed of what little integration and bond I sensed with other Americans. Even the few hobbies I enjoy have been gradually steeped in the broth of a woke mire.

I look forward to reading thoughts and engaging with others.

I just ran across a news article about Roosh being banned so I had to watch the video that caused it to happen and I am glad I did. I had no idea there was something like this available to a single Christian man and I look forward to learning from the interaction here. I’m a bible, beans and bullets type of guy and again I’m happy to be a part of this.

costas

Shadilay all,

I too watched the Roosh Hour #51 that caused Roosh to be banned and then joined

Evil should be exposed wherever it is

Last edited:
Long time lurcker, Eastern Rite Catholic father of 3 boys. Lifelong Texan of Indian descent and by God's grace did not turn into an Indian Race Troll. Glad to be a part of this group!

skullmask

Hello, I've been aware of Roosh for many years now, though only through his earlier works such as Bang. I'm feeling pretty isolated what with the current hysteria going on with the coof and the rioting. I'm aware that Roosh has turned away from his past ways, so I figured this would be a haven of sanity compared to my daily IRL existence.

I really, really hate the masks everyone is trying to make me wear. So I've purchased the most sinister-looking skull balaclava I could find. If they are gonna make me wear a mask I'm gonna wear a mask they don't like.

https://www.amazon.com/Innturt-Fabr...B019IJ35BO/ref=psdc_14194736011_t3_B018GGT5U0

BigFellow

Sparrow
Hello, I've been aware of Roosh for many years now, though only through his earlier works such as Bang. I'm feeling pretty isolated what with the current hysteria going on with the coof and the rioting. I'm aware that Roosh has turned away from his past ways, so I figured this would be a haven of sanity compared to my daily IRL existence.

I really, really hate the masks everyone is trying to make me wear. So I've purchased the most sinister-looking skull balaclava I could find. If they are gonna make me wear a mask I'm gonna wear a mask they don't like.

https://www.amazon.com/Innturt-Fabr...B019IJ35BO/ref=psdc_14194736011_t3_B018GGT5U0
I was considering wearing a balaclava. However, I just about passed out from suffocation when I tried wearing a surgical mask, so I probably wouldn't breathe much better in a balaclava. I generally go mask-free and say I have a medical condition. If I'm at work and I'm being paid money by my employer, I will wear a mask only in limited situations, and even then I wear a bandana, western-style.

I've always been reading opeds and blogs from 'unsacrosanct sources' and Roosh's early work on ROK was one of them. Since then he's had quite a change. So here I am years later willing to observe forum trial periods and post count rules just for the shred of possibility to get my two cents out there. Believe me, the selection of online outlets is getting smaller and smaller these days, gentlemen.

Long time reader of your work and decided to join. Truly disgusted with YouTube banning you think we can see the agenda going on there! Regularly attend a Methodist church in England which so far has not cucked out. My reason for joining is largely to preserve my sanity as the area I live in appears to be full of wokes and I cannot relate to them. Looking forward to sane conversation with people who have morals and a love of our lord.

tractor

Been reading the forum for about two weeks. I started to follow Roosh a few weeks before he got banned from YouTube.

He's like Owen Benjamin (minus flat Earth) but with a calm and soothing demeanor (which I like a lot).

I joined the forum coz someone asked Roosh in one of his older streams if he thought that internet forums were coming back because of social media policing and doxxing. It opened my eyes cause it's really very hard to express my views on public platforms (just some basic staff, such as rejection of sodomy, or even traditional family). A forum is kind of underground of sanity. Looking forward.

ScuzzaMan

Just registered to make a comment. Fundamentalist Christian, interested in everything. I really appreciate James' description of the commandments, seeing as many people consider any rules to be an unwarranted restriction of their freedom, but James calls it "the perfect law of liberty".