New member introduction thread

Mr Gee

Hello Roosh V Forum Members,
48 year old Anglo-Saxon, living in the State of Queensland, Australia.
Thanks for having me on the forum, I have been lurking just a few weeks and have been impressed by the intelligent and thoughtful posts here. I have also followed Roosh V recently and very much enjoy his talks.
I don't usually do online forums since being on the Internet since 2002, prior to that I am glad I lived a 30 year life without it. But here we are 2020 and I feel compelled to interact here with you, I hope I can add to the discussion to help people here, and also help continue my own journey to the light, away from the darkness that is engulfing us in many ways.
I have always been one to question everything and interested in alternative points of views and conspiracies since a young boy. As a 14 year old boy an evangelist christian gave a little book called "Warning" to a friend of mine, who passed it on to me, this book taught me all bout Jesus Christ's mission on Earth, the evil one and all his earthly agents; most notably freemasonry. This was the start for me. I have had a thirst for knowledge about these subjects ever since. I have gone off on many tangents including new age and UFOs over the years but I find myself now after many years, through life experience and much research and reflection, totally convinced that Jesus Christ was God in the flesh, who walked this Earth and died for our sins, then arose on the third day to complete His mission before returning to the Father in Heaven. I believe He will be back again.
I suppose you could call me a baby christian.
I do not attend church, although I did recently visit a baptist church on a Sunday. I would very much like to visit an Orthodox Church although they are rare where I live. Now, I just do my best to live a life pleasing to God.
Peace and kind regards to All,
Mr Gee

Hello,
Roosh was the giant bundle of straws that broke my back and inspired me to convert from Judaism to Orthodox Christianity. I am a music composer/producer/transcriber/engineer/performer and a zoomer, and I have been a big fan of Roosh for a little more than a year now. I hope to move to Idaho, or somewhere with good weather and demographics that has a Russian Orthodox Church and (ideally) Danish people nearby. I am usually occupied with something, so I might not be on here quite often.

Hello,
Roosh was the giant bundle of straws that broke my back and inspired me to convert from Judaism to Orthodox Christianity. I am a music composer/producer/transcriber/engineer/performer and a zoomer, and I have been a big fan of Roosh for a little more than a year now. I hope to move to Idaho, or somewhere with good weather and demographics that has a Russian Orthodox Church and (ideally) Danish people nearby. I am usually occupied with something, so I might not be on here quite often.
AS someone who has attempted to convert to (Orthodox) Judaism at some point...I am just curious.
What made you to leave Judaism? Are both of your parents Jewish...and were you raised in an observant Jewish household?
Not trolling, just being curious.

I'm relatively new here.
Want to know something amazing?
According to Roosh, this is a heavily moderated forum. Yet I've yet to be censored once here. And everywhere else I go I get censored and/or banned. So I guess maybe I'm in the right place.

LSD

I am a 28 year old man from Australia. I am here because I want to become (more?) religious.
I was born in Bosnia/Yugoslavia, but came to Australia when I was young because of the war.
Half my family is Muslim and the other half is Serbian Orthodox, and Religion was never pushed onto me (We celebrated Christmas and Easter and that was all I knew of Religion).
I don't know who my dad is and so his family is pretty much irrelevant, but my mother's mum was Serbian Orthodox and her dad was Muslim. I also have many cousins who are one or the other.
My mum was never brought up religious ether, which is why I guess she never raised me religious. The little religious stuff we do celebrate like Christmas and Easter is more probably from Australian culture than religion.
My mum's dad has passed away and only my grandmother is left.
I feel if I go to Islam I would be betraying her, but then again I never felt `Serbian', I feel more Bosnian (whatever that means). Had we stayed in Bosnia, me and my mum would of been ethnically cleansed by the Serbs for having `muslim' sounding names, even though we were not muslim, and celebrated christmas etc.

Right now just looking at all the religions, I am liking the 7th Day Adventists. I like how disciplined they are, otherwise I don't like Protestantism at all.
I am not a big fan of Russia, and they are pretty much the `Saudia Arabia' of the Orthodox world, I don't want to look to them. But Orthodoxy does look like the `best' form of Christianity.
Islam is also appealing, but would cause the greatest lifestyle changes, and I don't know if I am ready for that. I have also read the Quran and I (no offense to anyone) prefer the Bible.

Last edited:

MacLeod

Hello gents!
Younger college kid (physics major) here, born and raised in Texas; I've been lurking for a year or so and figured it was high time I joined. I play the Highland bagpipes and am fascinated by European cultures and music. Looking forward to contributing to some great discussions!

jakester318

Sparrow
I am a 28 year old man from Australia. I am here because I want to become (more?) religious.
I was born in Bosnia/Yugoslavia, but came to Australia when I was young because of the war.
Half my family is Muslim and the other half is Serbian Orthodox, and Religion was never pushed onto me (We celebrated Christmas and Easter and that was all I knew of Religion).
I don't know who my dad is and so his family is pretty much irrelevant, but my mother's mum was Serbian Orthodox and her dad was Muslim. I also have many cousins who are one or the other.
My mum was never brought up religious ether, which is why I guess she never raised me religious. The little religious stuff we do celebrate like Christmas and Easter is more probably from Australian culture than religion.
My mum's dad has passed away and only my grandmother is left.
I feel if I go to Islam I would be betraying her, but then again I never felt `Serbian', I feel more Bosnian (whatever that means). Had we stayed in Bosnia, me and my mum would of been ethnically cleansed by the Serbs for having `muslim' sounding names, even though we were not muslim, and celebrated christmas etc.

Right now just looking at all the religions, I am liking the 7th Day Adventists. I like how disciplined they are, otherwise I don't like Protestantism at all.
I am not a big fan of Russia, and they are pretty much the `Saudia Arabia' of the Orthodox world, I don't want to look to them. But Orthodoxy does look like the `best' form of Christianity.
Islam is also appealing, but would cause the greatest lifestyle changes, and I don't know if I am ready for that. I have also read the Quran and I (no offense to anyone) prefer the Bible.

For what's it is worth coming from someone you don't know, the best thing you can do is to read the sacred texts of Christianity and Islam and decide which text answers the most fundamental questions about life:

1. How did I get here?
  2. How should I live (according to what values)?
  3. Where do I go when I die?
To me, Christianity is the only worldview that ADEQUATELY answers those 3 questions. In fact, in the life of Jesus the Messiah, you find that Jesus answers those questions explicitly AND he points you to the fact that he is the end of all questions. His very life is the fulfillment of all of humanity's existence and purpose.

gework

Ostrich
Gold Member

I have a considerable number of religions in my family's past. None of them had any serious problems with each-other, but some had problems with the sunni allahuabu people, namely centuries of oppression, displacement and finally genocide. On the Bosnian situation, you could look back further. Bosnian people had their own distinct church, like Armenia, but they were converted to Islam. Your Bosnian ancestors got off fine, but they spent centuries oppressing your Serbian ancestors, taking them as slaves to be raped, killed and turned into child soldiers in Turkey. On the other hand Serbia has only really engaged in a one-off two-way genocide.

You will see the same everywhere there is Islam. 20% of the Middle East was Christian 100 years ago. Now it's 5% and soon to be 1%. Whatever you associate with Serbs over a few years, Muslims have been handing out for centuries.

Islam is the sore thumb of major religions as it's founder was a genocidal war lord. Jesus, Bhudah, Confucius were men of peace and their realms have been considerably more peaceful than their pagan past. Islam on the other hand has been made in image of it's founder and carried on much of the pagan debauchery that preceded it - slavery, Dubai portapotties, abuse of Indian labour, virtually no recognition of rape etc. And we are living in a period in which the world has been dominated by post-Christian leadership. And this period has been the most peaceful period in human history - with a virtual end to colonialism/tribalism, slavery and so on. That would not have happened if Islam had been the dominant force. The Ottoman Empire was a debauched, decadent empire that fell because it's mode was sitting on it's conquered subjects. If the Ottomans and other had succeeded in their conquest of Europe we wouldn't be having this conversation. We would be living in practically medieval times with those of us who were not Muslim trying to figure out how to protect our sons and daughters from being taken as a tax to be raped in Constantinople.

The world we know is post-Christian. We have no idea what the world would be like if Islam had become the dominant force, but given the evidence of what past regional domination of Islam and the current cultural practices of Muslims I don't think you can make a strong argument for becoming a Muslim on moral grounds.

Z bogom.

Hello, has anyone created their own LLC? I am thinking of starting my own project management (consulting) company and I am wondering if it is worth it. I think maybe working for yourself or starting your own business may be the best choice for the future. Thank you. Anna

AS someone who has attempted to convert to (Orthodox) Judaism at some point...I am just curious.
What made you to leave Judaism? Are both of your parents Jewish...and were you raised in an observant Jewish household?
Not trolling, just being curious.

Hello!

Only my mother is Jewish (my father is Lutheran), but I have never been to neither a synagogue nor a protestant church to worship the Lord. A little more than a year ago, I was living a sinful lifestyle (easily angered, lacking self-control, addicted to obscenity) and--as a result--my mental health was not that great, and I only got Bs and As in school (i.e. not straight As). However, Computing Forever's video (which brought me to tears) on his return to the Western Catholic faith from the Summer of 2019, I was inspired to search for "Godpill" on YouTube, and I found Roosh's Roosh Hour Clips channel and watched all the videos, starting with his video on how lifestyles that deviate from the Lord's statues will lead to suffering (which--according to multiple footnotes in the Orthodox Study Bible--isn't always the case, but the video introduced me to a new worldview, where the Lord acts through indirect means in order to test whether we will listen to Him).

I initially decided to aspire towards converting to Christianity because--as Computing Forever pretty much said--doing so is how we would save Western society because societies collapse once they become secular (because they (pretty much) always have throughout history (unless they are manipulated through secular forms of control (thanks Adam Weishapt))). I settled on Orthodox Christianity because Roosh revealed how the protestant churches would hang homosexual flags outside (I used to be okay--to say the least--with sodomy, but it wasn't until Roosh explained how gross it is that it finally clicked in my psy-op'd mind that yeah, not only is it pretty gross, it's a great way to spread disease), and I have gone to a Western Catholic school and it teaches several dangerous heresies, which will deceive many into both secularism and sin.

The more I watched Roosh, the more I saw what is happening and how it all worked together to do the will of the evil one. The more I realized what was going on, the more I wanted to follow Jesus Christ. I began reading the Bible, starting from Genesis (when I got to Esther, I heard Roosh say to start with the NT, so I am on 2 Corinthians at the time of writing), and one night, after seeing someone I know going to one of the homosexual parades in June, I began praying the Lord's Prayer every night (I now have an icon stand and a prayer book, pray in the morning, and recite many other prayers as well).

I also began watching Dr. E. Michael Jones (I now have two of his books, which I had to obtain through a friend (I won't tell why)) and the way he explains why things are the way they are is very eye-opening. He goes into the history of the conflict between Christians and Jews and how Jews would do things against the Mosaic Law and the Europeans would retaliate (in not always the best way). I have read the Book of Judges and the four Books of Kingdoms: the Jews would worship Baal half the time, which is the problem with a religion being a race/ethnicity at the same time.

The main point of Jesus Christ's incarnation is to teach that the chosen people are NOT those who are genetically related to Abraham but are those who have faith in the Lord, which means that everyone has the potential to be saved. You must have faith in Jesus Christ in order to successfully have faith in the Lord because Jesus Christ is the Son AND the Lord. The Talmud was written to keep Jews from following Christ because Christ's teachings were so right that Jews with a good heart followed Him when they learned of how He fulfilled the Old Testament. The worst thing you can do--at least to yourself--is deny Jesus Christ (or the Lord: they are both one), which will cause you to not only likely suffer here on earth but in the afterlife as well (with few exceptions, all of which prove the rule).

TL;DR? There is no other way to salvation than through following Jesus Christ, with few exceptions (e.g. not knowing about Him or being confused), for only the Lord and His Son and those with the Holy Spirit have articulated the truth so accurately that none could compare.

[I hope this post doesn't break the rules somehow, but it's not about race/politics, so it should be fine]

Hello!

Only my mother is Jewish (my father is Lutheran), but I have never been to neither a synagogue nor a protestant church to worship the Lord. A little more than a year ago, I was living a sinful lifestyle (easily angered, lacking self-control, addicted to obscenity) and--as a result--my mental health was not that great, and I only got Bs and As in school (i.e. not straight As). However, Computing Forever's video (which brought me to tears) on his return to the Western Catholic faith from the Summer of 2019, I was inspired to search for "Godpill" on YouTube, and I found Roosh's Roosh Hour Clips channel and watched all the videos, starting with his video on how lifestyles that deviate from the Lord's statues will lead to suffering (which--according to multiple footnotes in the Orthodox Study Bible--isn't always the case, but the video introduced me to a new worldview, where the Lord acts through indirect means in order to test whether we will listen to Him).

I initially decided to aspire towards converting to Christianity because--as Computing Forever pretty much said--doing so is how we would save Western society because societies collapse once they become secular (because they (pretty much) always have throughout history (unless they are manipulated through secular forms of control (thanks Adam Weishapt))). I settled on Orthodox Christianity because Roosh revealed how the protestant churches would hang homosexual flags outside (I used to be okay--to say the least--with sodomy, but it wasn't until Roosh explained how gross it is that it finally clicked in my psy-op'd mind that yeah, not only is it pretty gross, it's a great way to spread disease), and I have gone to a Western Catholic school and it teaches several dangerous heresies, which will deceive many into both secularism and sin.

The more I watched Roosh, the more I saw what is happening and how it all worked together to do the will of the evil one. The more I realized what was going on, the more I wanted to follow Jesus Christ. I began reading the Bible, starting from Genesis (when I got to Esther, I heard Roosh say to start with the NT, so I am on 2 Corinthians at the time of writing), and one night, after seeing someone I know going to one of the homosexual parades in June, I began praying the Lord's Prayer every night (I now have an icon stand and a prayer book, pray in the morning, and recite many other prayers as well).

I also began watching Dr. E. Michael Jones (I now have two of his books, which I had to obtain through a friend (I won't tell why)) and the way he explains why things are the way they are is very eye-opening. He goes into the history of the conflict between Christians and Jews and how Jews would do things against the Mosaic Law and the Europeans would retaliate (in not always the best way). I have read the Book of Judges and the four Books of Kingdoms: the Jews would worship Baal half the time, which is the problem with a religion being a race/ethnicity at the same time.

The main point of Jesus Christ's incarnation is to teach that the chosen people are NOT those who are genetically related to Abraham but are those who have faith in the Lord, which means that everyone has the potential to be saved. You must have faith in Jesus Christ in order to successfully have faith in the Lord because Jesus Christ is the Son AND the Lord. The Talmud was written to keep Jews from following Christ because Christ's teachings were so right that Jews with a good heart followed Him when they learned of how He fulfilled the Old Testament. The worst thing you can do--at least to yourself--is deny Jesus Christ (or the Lord: they are both one), which will cause you to not only likely suffer here on earth but in the afterlife as well (with few exceptions, all of which prove the rule).

TL;DR? There is no other way to salvation than through following Jesus Christ, with few exceptions (e.g. not knowing about Him or being confused), for only the Lord and His Son and those with the Holy Spirit have articulated the truth so accurately that none could compare.

[I hope this post doesn't break the rules somehow, but it's not about race/politics, so it should be fine]
Thanks for the detailed reply.

indokiwi

Hello!

I am a 30 year old New Zealander of Indian descent. I have been following Roosh since 2011 and its amazing to see his transformation.

Looking forward to chatting with you lot!

Glad to finally be an official member! Took a few months to get to 15 posts, but glad I can give a like to your comments now. I live in North America, in a major city for my region. I'm a member of a visible minority, and I am a born-again Christian. I'm glad I got to witness Roosh's transformation over the last 4 years, as I've experienced my own faith journey too. I'm also happy to be part of a community of mostly like-minded people.

(I'm not an engineer, and wish I could change my handle; I've studied biology, engineering, and another field that I'm currently immersed in).

Miikael

Hello!

I've been reading the forum for a few months now and finally decided to join officially. From a small country in eastern europe which isn't religious at all and myself just started to go to church. I am 32, have kids, have been married but unfortunately divorced as well.
Thankyou Roosh for turning the forum around - it is a lot more productive now in my opinion.

DelMarMisty

Hello everyone. I'm from small country in Central America. I've been living in the U.S. since 2004 (Legally I might add). I became a fan of Roosh after the 2016 elections after watching some of his streams. My spiritual journey has been a wild ride. I was raised catholic, then I became a kind of UFO believer/Ancient aliens type of guy. After that, I became an 'atheist' for a few years until I joined a Buddhist/New age group that led me to have strange paranormal experiences which lead me back to Christianity. I am now learning more about my Catholic faith although I am very impressed with orthodox Christianity thanks to Roosh's conversion.
My dating life has been mediocre. Only four women in my life, the last one was the one who gave me the best sex, moments, and lessons. I've been with several prostitutes in between the four relationships I had, and I'm not feel proud about it.
Now, I'm looking forward to grow my faith and hopefully find a wife that can give me children. I wish everyone the best and hope that we learn from each other.
What were the strange paranormal experiences? I hear this a lot about the New Age.