New member introduction thread

Hello all - I went to the MAGA march and walked with Roosh and co. One of the guys said I should check out the forums and so I thought I’d join. I’ve been going to Mass regularly and I’m very impressed with the direction that Roosh decided to take here - have been a lurking fan of his twitter barbs etc. I had read his stuff and looked at the forum a number of years ago, and I too thought there was fulfillment in all of that at the time. Happy to have that stuff behind me, gotten married, and hopeful to start a family.

Hello. I first encountered Roosh while browsing some Nick Fuentes et al tweets, read a lot of articles, and wanted to join the forums. I was previously browsing r/Catholicism but have gotten tired of endlessly scrolling through modernist content. Nice to meet you.

andrewFL

I've been reading this forum for YEARS. This group is a group of really smart guys that are red pill. Besides the perspectives on women, there has been so much knowledge here on health/diet/naturally raising testosterone, travel, investments, books, really this forum to me has always been a LIFE forum for men. I am happy that Roosh has made the change to a Christian forum. The chase/game/hedonism was never enough. I appreciate that there is a place for marriage-minded men to share ideas.

Jamal D

Norwegian, semi-professional stock trader, working part time also in healthcare, love traveling/wildlife and found my second home country in Thailand. 45yrs of age, takes good care of my health. I don`t hold religious beliefs described in any books, but I believe in "something more"

Been a long time lurker but would like to interact with bright minds, especially in these testing times where people need to stand together more than ever...

Long time reader, new member from NY. Male in my 40s going through my first divorce (yay me). Looking forward to going through the forum as someone who can comment now as well. Thanks for having me.

Hello everyone, my name is James, 38 live in California.
I am a protestant Christian I lead Bible studies for thise close to me (only small groups). I do this because I see a great ignorance in the body and thought it unwise to wait for someone else to fix it.
I try to have an opinion on all matters, as I see it a sign of poor character to do otherwise. I live in this world I am called by God to act within this world and because I have a standard, I have an opinion.

I blame man and men alone for the fall of our nation and world.

I dont apologize for my opinion.

I believe culture is the deciding factor in the quality of an individual.

I enjoy quiet, intimate conversations with others who are open to correction. As a pass time.

I hate pride and always try to ask myself how I can be wrong, in order to stay humble.

I am not that good at the social aspect of social media, but I hope to have good conversations here and grow in knowledge.

I am not as a great a leader as David. I am not as strong as Samson. I am not as wise as Solomon.
These men had their failings, I know I will have mine.

I’m Jackkhan, currently working as a senior digital marketing analyst at SpotnEats. I have a keen interest to explore new advances in on-demand delivery business startup, app development. I found a chance to gain more attention in the public forum of new startups. SpotnEats covers a wide range of needs in the delivery business sectors like food, alcohol, grocery, etc.
So where do you work again, Jack?

BCBingus

Hello all. (I'm not affiliated with anything I talk about here, this has just been my 2020 journey.)

I'm 35 years old and I'm pretty new to Christianity, myself. I have led a secular life and 2018-2019 were nearly rock bottom: alcoholism, low paying jobs, no social life, general turmoil, you name it. Initially I stumbled upon Jesse Lee Peterson savage videos and I stuck around his channel for a while- clicking for the ownage, staying for the prayer and church. What he said resonated but I was still very secular despite all that.

I fell for the big Corona scare in March- 4chan was melting down with shills and shocking data, the news was painting a grim picture, I was watching twitter videos of Chinese dropping dead in the streets. I didn't know what to think so I decided to try and make peace with God in case there was some kind of actual armageddon. Couldn't hurt. I forgave my parents like JLP said and I think this was my beginning.
Youtube then started suggesting Derek Prince videos and I fell down that rabbit hole with how much importance he placed on the Bible. By the summer I was reading the Bible regularly and I wound up cleaning out my house of all the secular idolatry and other actual occult things- I offered to give them away to a friend who might want them, or I simply threw them in the trash. I used to find the occult so fascinating and compelling when I was in college but it never did me any favors- surprise surprise, a young adult is easily taken by the occult while in university...
So amidst my JLP and DP watching this summer, I found the Roosh April 29 2020 episode on JLP and the conversation was unbelievably based. I started reading a few of Roosh's articles and everything resonated. I do believe my first Rooshcast was #52, and the guy kept speaking truth. As time went on, I kept reading the Bible and other related Christianity articles/books and now that Roosh came back from vacation, I thought I'd join the forums. I think I've done a pretty good job of cleaning up my act compared to my old self. I have a ways to go but I will not deny I have made objective progress.

While the Coronavirus pulled the trigger as it were, I'd been learning a little about Christianity over the past 18(?) months because there is absolutely a Satanic presence in this world. DP also talks about demons and Satan and, I'll say it again, his words and logic really resonated. Also, I definitely recommend people check out VigilantCitizen for some insanely compelling articles about the demonic/Satanic symbolism in pop culture. I don't think I'd be as serious as Christianity as I am if I hadn't read those. I'm not sure if Satan/demons are real or not, but there is undeniably a very powerful group of people who DO very clearly and very seriously worship Satan. Maybe it is just as simple as "Satan Sells Merchandise" but that type of stuff is way too oversaturated in the world. I am convinced the best weapon against that force is more unironic, serious Christians in this world who wield prayer and righteousness against these disgusting degenerates.

Thanks for reading. 2020 has been a bit of a year for sure. Things are looking up and from what I've read and I've learned, I'm genuinely optimistic for the future.

JamesK

Hello everyone - James, located in California. Greek Orthodox my entire life, fluent in Greek as well. Have browsed here on and off for years, even in the forums more hedonistic days. Always found some decent red pill content and fashion information. Thanks everyone!

Posadskiy

Greetings. I’m in my 40’s, married with 9 children, became Orthodox Christian 20 years ago. White-bread American, quite recently moved to Russia. A fellow Orthodox dad pointed me here for the election discussion and I have been favorably impressed. I am looking forward to connecting with men who are doing the work to reclaim their proper role in our weakening world. It’s important work and there’s not much support out there.
The current societal upheaval has revealed to me 80% of my friends, are not my friends, and never were
Looking forward to discussing things like this. Very much my experience.

jarlo

Robin
Greetings. I’m in my 40’s, married with 9 children, became Orthodox Christian 20 years ago. White-bread American, quite recently moved to Russia. A fellow Orthodox dad pointed me here for the election discussion and I have been favorably impressed. I am looking forward to connecting with men who are doing the work to reclaim their proper role in our weakening world. It’s important work and there’s not much support out there.

Looking forward to discussing things like this. Very much my experience.
Glad you found your way to the forum! I look forward to hearing your views on current events and sharing your experiences - I think you may have a lot to teach us.

Hey guys I'm new to the forum.

I'm in my late 20's. I'm from the United States. I don't want to reveal my exact location in the US, but I live in a red state (that's all I can say).

I have been a long time lurker and have been aware Roosh's work going back to at least 2014.
Glad to be here on the forum!

Hey guys. I'm also in my late 20s, located in Texas. I became an Orthodox Christian and got married in the church about 2 years ago. I've been listening to Roosh Hour for a while now, and thought I'd finally join the forum!

I'm 66, married 46 years, have 3 kids and 8 grandkids. Former Navy Quartermaster (navigation, not supply). Currently working as a Professional Engineer and Professional Land Surveyor in the mountains of western North Carolina to support my real vocation of Theologian.