New member introduction thread

ajax9

Hi all,

I've been a lurker for a few months and have been meaning to register but kept forgetting about the first of the month. Anyway I'm not really into the pickup culture but enjoy reading about the travel logs/reports from the various members.

Greetings everyone! I've been lurking on this forum for quite a while.

Like Roosh, I too have been fascinated with picking up women in the past, but have gone the way of a more Godly and spiritual path.

I'm in my mid 30's, I'm an Air Force Vet. I like to write, read, do sketching and art and a constant traveler. I live in The Rio Grande Valley Texas, which is literally the tip of South Texas. So you can you say, I enjoy Mexican Food or Tex Mex Food. Tacos and enchiladas are awesome !

I look forward to getting to know and learning from you all in the future.

This is belchmech, your neighborhood friendly automotive student out of job corp(se). Will eventually post a datasheet on the program for those interested, while it can suck it's better then having to pay for community college.

Hi, I've been lurking for a while, wasn't a fan of the whole "pick-up artist" stuff in the past so never wanted to join. I really like the new direction of Roosh and this forum so I figured I might as well join the conversation.

Hi everyone. I am a 20 year old incel who has been lurking on this site for awhile. Given the new direction of this site, feel like there will be much I can contribute in the near future after learning thee ropes.

Hey everyone!

I'm a 40 y/o new age guy from the west coast. I love vibing with people and the mystery of many beautiful (natural) substances. Hoping I am of value to this forum.

EGen

EntheoGEN said:
Hey everyone!

I'm a 40 y/o new age guy from the west coast. I love vibing with people and the mystery of many beautiful (natural) substances. Hoping I am of value to this forum.

EGen

Welcome man. Are you like a hippy or something like that?

As many others I have have lurked for a few years.

Without saying too much, I have been traveling quite a lot recently, and looking for something longer term with women.

Welcome aboard young new fresh minds. Make sure to read over the forum rules . I've broken them a time or two myself, but hard lessons are the best ones. RvF is a genuine privilege to be a part of. I legitimately love the information that's here. Good luck, glean wisdom and make sure to construct your replies/threads with care.

pitbullowner said:
Welcome aboard young new fresh minds. Make sure to read over the forum rules . I've broken them a time or two myself, but hard lessons are the best ones. RvF is a genuine privilege to be a part of. I legitimately love the information that's here. Good luck, glean wisdom and make sure to construct your replies/threads with care.

I've broken a few rules in my time, as a 50+ rep member, among them:

-Writing about my sex addiction and my tendency to frequent whores, "Sex Addiction killed my game"
-Multiple Accounts (200+)
-Calling senior members sockpuppets, notably Simeon, PapayaTapper, Kona, nomadbrah, among others
-And many other highlights

All I can say gents, is welcome to the incel show, and make sure you got some backups. One month is a long time to wait!

Legend Arkan said:
pitbullowner said:

-Writing about my sex addiction and my tendency to frequent whores, "Sex Addiction killed my game"
-Calling senior members sockpuppets, notably Simeon, PapayaTapper, Kona, nomadbrah, among others

All I can say gents, is welcome to the incel show, and make sure you got some backups. One month is a long time to wait!

If you're banned how are you able to create new accounts???

Wassup guys. I'm Lee Harvey. Great to be here. Hope to grow as a man here and hopefully get traveling some day.

Lee Harvey Pozzwald said:
Legend Arkan said:
pitbullowner said:

If you're banned how are you able to create new accounts???

Wassup guys. I'm Lee Harvey. Great to be here. Hope to grow as a man here and hopefully get traveling some day.

Not difficult at all. As long as you never meet anyone you're fine. Easy to make new accts.

Welcome to the forum bud. As a long time member, believe me when I say it's good to have you here.