New member introduction thread

Not difficult at all. As long as you never meet anyone you're fine. Easy to make new accts.

Welcome to the forum bud. As a long time member, believe me when I say it's good to have you here.

Heuristics, are you that crazy guy?

Good, your handle made me chuckle, best to you bro
Lee Harvey was pozzed for sure, not to mention he was a patsy.

Beowlf

I'm a long time lurker and follower of the forum. There's a lot of interesting discussions going on and I look forward to future reading.

Good Afternoon,

I have been wanting to find a forum of individuals that want to take their life into their hands and this has been a good place for me to read about others experiences so thank you for the opportunity to be part of this community.

Spent most of my 20's away from my family (Military) trying to learn how to live and was really burned in the process by Big Brother. Many things I have learned have been through the hard way (marriage, debt, divorce) but I can say that today I have never been happier in the position I am in now. I have shifted my paradigm to a more simplistic lifestyle and moved away from the toxic city where I once lived. Now back in my home state I have felt the breath of life I did not feel for many years.

When I was growing up I was told I needed to do something better than what my family was by my parents. My father especially made me feel like I should not follow him as an auto mechanic. So I always tried to do something "better" than that and it took me 1/4 of my life to figure out that what is the point of doing something better when you do not enjoy it? Well i sit here as a 28 year old mechanic fledgling trying to soak in all the info I can about mechanics and how they work. I have not been happier honestly and I plan on keeping on this path.

Also in this time I have been working on my gardening skills and trying to make the most of the land I live on. I feel very blessed for the life I have and hope to keep on the path I have laid with my own hands.

God bless ya'll and your families.

Sooth

Pelican
Gold Member
Gazeebo said:
Good Afternoon,

I have been wanting to find a forum of individuals that want to take their life into their hands and this has been a good place for me to read about others experiences so thank you for the opportunity to be part of this community.

Spent most of my 20's away from my family (Military) trying to learn how to live and was really burned in the process by Big Brother. Many things I have learned have been through the hard way (marriage, debt, divorce) but I can say that today I have never been happier in the position I am in now. I have shifted my paradigm to a more simplistic lifestyle and moved away from the toxic city where I once lived. Now back in my home state I have felt the breath of life I did not feel for many years.

When I was growing up I was told I needed to do something better than what my family was by my parents. My father especially made me feel like I should not follow him as an auto mechanic. So I always tried to do something "better" than that and it took me 1/4 of my life to figure out that what is the point of doing something better when you do not enjoy it? Well i sit here as a 28 year old mechanic fledgling trying to soak in all the info I can about mechanics and how they work. I have not been happier honestly and I plan on keeping on this path.

Also in this time I have been working on my gardening skills and trying to make the most of the land I live on. I feel very blessed for the life I have and hope to keep on the path I have laid with my own hands.

God bless ya'll and your families.

Welcome Brother.

Hey guys, glad to finally be a member of this site. Long time lurker, been a fan of Roosh ever since his game days and I'm very pleased with his conversion to Christianity. I Also the insights of Samseau, AnonymousBosch, Michael Witcoff, etc.

I'm sorry to say that I got sucked up into "game" and the "red pill" philosophy in my early twenties. I was something of a late bloomer and wanted to make up for lost time. I'm repenting of that lifestyle after realizing how empty all of it is.

Now I desire to live the simple life myself. I'm far from it, and feel as if I've made a lot of mistakes in my youth. Hope this gives me a sense of community during this time of isolation.

Hello forum members. I've been reading through all the comments in this thread to get a feel for how we should break the ice. Though I will reveal details of myself and my life, I will adhere to not sharing names, locations, or particular events that will compromise my anonymity.

I'll start by saying that I stumbled upon TRP after years of seeking advice from the likes of AskMen and feminine columns. I repelled TRP until I accepted the abrasive qualities, though I never quite lost my way. Game didn't quite appeal to me. After more years toiling in the workforce and feeling bleak about my prospects, I returned to finish my final year of college last Fall.

My sole extracurricular was Christian groups, through which I met and saw examples of talented albeit flawed people doing their best and generally being accepting of all. Finding young Christians was a rejuvenating experience. I saw how much I was lacking in faith and observance and how this was the barrier between myself and what I truly wanted. Things have been cut short in dramatic fashion with the Coronavirus, the loss of this brief reprieve being a greatly terrible exercise in coping with regret rather than giving into despair.

Through online community, this and the joint efforts of the aforementioned Christian group, I see that it's not yet over and perhaps this whole situation can change into a positive if I keep my reliance on the Lord. It fluctuates between something joyful and something frantic. This time has shown me that good people, especially good women, exist in certain communities away from the self-serving vanity that trickles down upon the impressionable populace. I just have to live for God while propping myself up for the truly good things in life.

kbv7

I'm a long time lurker who first became introduced to the manosphere by luckily stumbling across an article from Return of Kings.

I had previously made an account on Roosh V Forum with this same username, but I was unaware of the necessity of making an initial post within 90 days of registration, thus leading to my account being purged. This time around, I'd like to do things correctly and mark this first, mandatory post by saying that I'm glad to be here and that I hope to make a contribution in the future.

Hello,
I'm a short term lurker who didn't really know about rooshv before he converted. I was meaning to join last month but I forgot.
As for introductions, I'm a recent computer science grad and also a recent convert to orthodoxy. I like drinking coffee and listening to power metal.

Elefant

Pigeon
Lurker from the ROK era. Living in southern China. I appreciate the forum's collective ability to see through the PC filters on what snippets of MSM news I do happen to catch. Always look forward to new 'Memes and gifs' posts.

Garf

Hello,

Have lurked for a while and find the discussions here offer an interesting perspective on things. Hope I can meaningfully contribute. I used to be a Buddhist but became disillusioned with new age spiritualism and am still searching for a meaningful path forward in life.

kowai1

Hello everyone, I've been lurking for a while reading up on topics and getting as much info as one can from reading forums. This is a great site and I enjoy reading through the topics!

Blitz

Sparrow
I'm guessing he won't be around much longer /\

Hi all, lurker from Alberta who sees this forum broadly shadowing my own views on major issues of the day and evolution of my own life and values. Hopefully I can add some perspective and insight into issues we'll care about.

jordypip23

Ostrich
Gold Member
nigger said:
Hey guys! I'm exited to be apart of this exciting forum. I came here because of posters like Simeon Strangelight and Leonard D Neubache. I only wish Simeon could be brought back to the forum. He was top class.

Simeon tell me it's you. Lol....

Oh well, you were mildly amusing while you (will last, which might be a few more hours tops I'm thinking):