New rules about black pill and emotional posting

srd

Pigeon
What if I believe that western society, the global 'middle class' of any colour and white looking peoples are finished; but the largely nonwhite working class of the world are the future? Like 20-40 years down the line...I mean such a belief involves optimism with regards to nonwhites, its just that it is blackpilled only with regards to white-looking peoples.... And I consider a lot of blackballing to be both realism and truth, in not discussing stuff like that basically the truth/reality becomes censored...

get2choppaaa

Pelican
What if I believe that western society, the global 'middle class' of any colour and white looking peoples are finished; but the largely nonwhite working class of the world are the future? Like 20-40 years down the line...I mean such a belief involves optimism with regards to nonwhites, its just that it is blackpilled only with regards to white-looking peoples.... And I consider a lot of blackballing to be both realism and truth, in not discussing stuff like that basically the truth/reality becomes censored...
It's not black pilled to hope for the future. It's naive to expect magna carta values to come from ethnic groups from latin/south america.

srd

Pigeon
It's not black pilled to hope for the future. It's naive to expect magna carta values to come from ethnic groups from latin/south america.
I dont think Magna Carta values would be the order of the day. And why do you think ethnic groups from latin/South America would be major players?-the fact you say such a thing in the first place suggests your head isn't in the right place, you're making a joke but completely missed the whole point. I would've thought the Sunni muslim faction, perhaps India and China would be bigger players, but mostly in their own territories. Most of the human race in the developing countries would make it, that's the hope for the future.

DanielH

Pelican
Assume the world is ending soon like Christians have always assumed. If you work with this presupposition that the world will end soon and you will make your Maker, you won't worry about demographics as much, and you will do things that actually help your race like becoming a beacon of light and raising children who will become the future's leaders. We're being tested now, it will be okay as long as you repent and fight against your own sin harder than anything else.

The reaction to automatically jump to arms when something resembles censorship is understandable. But its not the same as twitter and fb. If you read roosh's opening post i think its pretty clear because he explained it extremely well.

Blackpilling is being excessively and disagreeably pessimistic, and it doesn't provide any value its just a drain. This extreme negativity is disguised as spreading ''truth''. But the real truth is not black or white its a combination of both.

So repeatedly posting something that communicates on an emotional level that all is lost is the same as spreading misinformation and lies. Black pilling also becomes part of someones ego/identity and if its not pushed back against it can turn into a black hole that just keep sucking in more and more and a perverse pleasure can be derived from that state. Just like the victim complex of the left.

People commit suicide over going to deep into blackpill so i think its the right move to call it out.

Blackpill truth, its just pessimism wrapped in a layer of truth.
Hard truth will never be censored that's just objective information and can be interpreted in many ways for each person. But blackpilling is taking the truth and spinning it in such a way that you the reader can't interpret it in any other way than the most negative one.
Is it funny how the Blackpill portrays itself as maturity or being grown up?

It's like those cynical mature stories with no hope whatsoever. A different form of immaturity methinks.

While actual mature stories like Lord of the Rings and other works by JRR Tolkien seem to be decried by those same people as immature fairy story fancies.

port_man

Chicken
As the collective Christian faith on the forum grows, we can continue to move away from secular ways and paradigms. Starting today, this will include a ban on black pilled and emotionally negative posting. The forum will no longer tolerate posts that lead other members to feelings of despair or that comes from emotional states of depression, sadness, or pessimism. Despair or despondency is not of God so we will not accept that on the forum.

Specific rule change

I added this clarification to rule number three under the heading "Don't be a low-quality poster":

Read the full rules here.

What is black pill posting?

To be black pilled is to believe that all is lost, nothing can be done, the world is falling apart, there is no true good, everyone is evil, the wolves are about to devour us, and ultimately, that God will not deliver our souls from harm. It is often a pessimistic outlook combined with negative emotions that should not be confused with merely posting bad news in a logical manner. Examples...

Black pill: "There are no good women out there. All of them are sluts."
Better: "A lot of good women have chosen a life of sin. You will have to be patient and use discernment."

Black pill: "The churches are all corrupt. We're close to the end of times."
Better: "Check out your local ROCOR or Antiochian church."

Black pill: "They just took Georgia. There was never any point to voting. We're all doomed!"
Better: "They just took Georgia." [It's acceptable to simply state or share bad news.]

Black pill: "Donald Trump didn't talk about Jeffrey Epstein today. He must be a pedophile too."
Better: "I'm disappointed that Trump is not more aggressive about taking down the pedophiles."

The black pill cannot be disconnected from the person. In other words, your mental state and constitution determines what kind of poster you will be. If your posts are consistently black pilled over a period of time then that means you are black pilled and have to do some self-examination before the Lord to heal your depression or secular dependencies with the aid of the Church. The forum can help give you advice on this path but we are not a therapy center or support group. (I also consider it black pilled if your post for help, receive sound advice, and then refuse all that advice to continue posting negatively about your problems.) The forum is not a place for you to vent or blow off steam. You will have to fix your spiritual problems before you get involved on the forum or else you will rack up suspensions until you get banned.

It's okay to post about bad news for we do not conceal reality, but that bad news should be logically stated without crying about the state of this world. Ultimately, this rule change is aimed to weed out non-believers or Christians of weak faith who are bringing harm or distractions to the fellowship we have here.
For many years now I have stated this concept simply as" starving the demon". Thank you for giving us this space brother. Let us dominate our environment in this Battle Ground

port_man

Chicken
As the collective Christian faith on the forum grows, we can continue to move away from secular ways and paradigms. Starting today, this will include a ban on black pilled and emotionally negative posting. The forum will no longer tolerate posts that lead other members to feelings of despair or that comes from emotional states of depression, sadness, or pessimism. Despair or despondency is not of God so we will not accept that on the forum.

Specific rule change

I added this clarification to rule number three under the heading "Don't be a low-quality poster":

Read the full rules here.

What is black pill posting?

To be black pilled is to believe that all is lost, nothing can be done, the world is falling apart, there is no true good, everyone is evil, the wolves are about to devour us, and ultimately, that God will not deliver our souls from harm. It is often a pessimistic outlook combined with negative emotions that should not be confused with merely posting bad news in a logical manner. Examples...

Black pill: "There are no good women out there. All of them are sluts."
Better: "A lot of good women have chosen a life of sin. You will have to be patient and use discernment."

Black pill: "The churches are all corrupt. We're close to the end of times."
Better: "Check out your local ROCOR or Antiochian church."

Black pill: "They just took Georgia. There was never any point to voting. We're all doomed!"
Better: "They just took Georgia." [It's acceptable to simply state or share bad news.]

Black pill: "Donald Trump didn't talk about Jeffrey Epstein today. He must be a pedophile too."
Better: "I'm disappointed that Trump is not more aggressive about taking down the pedophiles."

The black pill cannot be disconnected from the person. In other words, your mental state and constitution determines what kind of poster you will be. If your posts are consistently black pilled over a period of time then that means you are black pilled and have to do some self-examination before the Lord to heal your depression or secular dependencies with the aid of the Church. The forum can help give you advice on this path but we are not a therapy center or support group. (I also consider it black pilled if your post for help, receive sound advice, and then refuse all that advice to continue posting negatively about your problems.) The forum is not a place for you to vent or blow off steam. You will have to fix your spiritual problems before you get involved on the forum or else you will rack up suspensions until you get banned.

It's okay to post about bad news for we do not conceal reality, but that bad news should be logically stated without crying about the state of this world. Ultimately, this rule change is aimed to weed out non-believers or Christians of weak faith who are bringing harm or distractions to the fellowship we have here.
If you are complaining about this rule you should be spending more time looking at your own heart. You are fighting to be nothing more than a stumbling block to GODS plan for us

CDRhodes

Sparrow
Probably a good move. If you’re a Christian, there’s no need to blackpill. You’ve already won in the end. It doesn’t matter what happens on this earth long term. Furthermore, momma didn’t raise no quitter. No matter how bad things are, you’re never out of the fight unless you give up.

I tend to have sympathy for the black-pilled men because I realize they are demoralized and in a place of despair and pain. I like to give them words of encouragement but I generally don't tolerate attempts by such people to drag me down.

I tend to be fairly upbeat, optimistic, joyful, and of good cheer. Every now and then any man, especially a contemplative philosophically minded man, has a flirtation with existentialism, nihilism, and indulges in a few moments of depressive self-pity and is prone to be swayed by black-pill rhetoric. It is part of the human condition and our tendency as beings who fell from grace to find ways to depress ourselves.

I occasionally get young men who want legal advice and they actually have personal problems and need personal advice. I explain that I was voluntarily celibate until I was almost 22 and finished with my undergraduate studies, I became massively successful as a lawyer, and I really came into my own in my late 20s and early 30s, and that high school popularity contests and frat boy parties and university popularity contests mean absolutely nothing. I was not the most popular guy in high school, but a lot of the most popular guys from high school who are now my age [early-mid 30s] are doing menial service work around town, handing me subs across the counter, washing my car, while the popular girls from high school are fat, used up, on their second divorce, handing me my dry-cleaning across the counter.

I tell young men, "never engage in self-harm out of despair over your present situation in life. Take charge of your life, build your success, and find a path where you are true to what you know is right and just. Whoever is popular in high school or university, that counts for absolutely nothing the morning after graduation. You will probably never see those people again and if you do they will be changing your brakes, handing you your purchase, boxing up your package. Go make something of yourself, be a good person, be a successful person."

I tend to have sympathy for the black-pilled men because I realize they are demoralized and in a place of despair and pain. I like to give them words of encouragement but I generally don't tolerate attempts by such people to drag me down.
That sounds like our Master's attitude. Empathetic while not putting up with garbage. I think a large part of the reluctance is fear of contamination by their nihilistic attitude. Our Master, on the other hand, caressed the lepers.

That sounds like our Master's attitude. Empathetic while not putting up with garbage. I think a large part of the reluctance is fear of contamination by their nihilistic attitude. Our Master, on the other hand, caressed the lepers.

Nihilistic rhetoric can be like a drug, intoxicating and addictive. One has to realize there is a better way, want a better way, and be deserving of a better way.

Nihilistic rhetoric can be like a drug, intoxicating and addictive. One has to realize there is a better way, want a better way, and be deserving of a better way.
I always thought that the black-pilling metaphor was too Matrix-try-hard. It got out of hand after the original two pills. (Where has this phenomenon been occurring recently?) But it fits. The rhetoric can be black tar heroin in the wrong bloodstream. The eternal way is a palliative. It's Paul swatting off vipers like they're earthworms. Earth-shaking, heavens-remoulding, kind of better way.

Its edgy and plays at Adulthood. But really it is another form of childishness but in a rather more cringey direction when indulged.

Because at least the positivity in a certain kind of innocence actually benefits the individual in question in many ways aside from the obvious vulnerability. If a man doesn't have a sense of wonder. Would he have dared to climb that Mountain so that he can see from the top?

Would he have explored the Stars. And the depths of the Oceans?

If man doesn't have hope and true sense of purpose. Why would he need to bother doing anything productive? And to even climb out of his current dilemma?

I think Adulthood should be Wise. But to be also Childlike in enjoying the goodness of whatever life throws at you. And to inspire Great Things.

By this even the little things in life can bring some joy and motivation to do better. As by doing this you are able to reward yourself in making progress. And train yourself to be persistent.

Last edited:
I was not the most popular guy in high school, but a lot of the most popular guys from high school who are now my age [early-mid 30s] are doing menial service work around town, handing me subs across the counter, washing my car, while the popular girls from high school are fat, used up, on their second divorce, handing me my dry-cleaning across the counter ... Whoever is popular in high school or university, that counts for absolutely nothing the morning after graduation. You will probably never see those people again and if you do they will be changing your brakes, handing you your purchase, boxing up your package. Go make something of yourself, be a good person, be a successful person."

Hey man, older guy here. One thing I've learned in life thanks to my trials and struggles and most of all, by God's grace, is that we don't know why someone is the way they are. We don't know if they're in the position they're in because of their merit or lack thereof. We don't know if we were somehow force to have lived their lives, with their genes, their environment, their generational legacy, etc how we would have handled it. Maybe we would've handled it "better". Maybe we would've handled it "worse". We don't know. There's no way to know. Only God knows.

God tells us in Philippians 2, "humbly regard others as more important than yourselves". That "unsuccessful" carpenter scraping by repairing your furniture may be one of God's most favored children. That criminal, convicted to death, may be the greatest among us. God tells us "to encourage those who are in any affliction with the encouragement with which we ourselves are encouraged by God." Speaking from my own experience, in the times of my greatest affliction, greatest despair, and greatest failures, God has never forsaken me and He has never abandoned me. He was/is/will be always there. Ultimately, he even laid down His life for me. He has encouraged me in ways that I am only now, decades later, beginning to understand. Some of the ways he encouraged me was through the actions of compassionate brothers, sisters, and even, I believe, angels. If God has encouraged me in this way, this is how I am to encourage others in their difficulties and afflictions.

I look at people who the world perceives as dregs very differently now than I did when I was younger. I look at them, in a sense, as possibly God's "billionaires". Maybe God has allowed the "least" among us to experience greater afflictions and trials in order to test them and refine them all the more. Maybe the least among us are some of the most blessed. We know that the last shall be first. The very people we tend to most dismiss as failures and discarded by society and even by God are the ones who God may have placed into the path of our lives for His salvific purposes (Heb 13:1-3): "Let mutual love continue. Do not neglect hospitality, for through it some have unknowingly entertained angels. Be mindful of prisoners as if sharing their imprisonment, and of the ill-treated as of yourselves, for you also are in the body."

Be careful of the trap of arrogance and pride. In the case of those formerly popular high school and university classmates who are now changing your brakes, handling your purchases, or boxing up your packages, be cognizant of the notion that God may be causing or allowing them to experience humbling circumstances as an enormous blessing. They may already be or in the process of becoming living saints.

"Massive" worldly success may be a giant curse if it leads us to view others with disdain or contempt. Jesus, God Himself, "was spurned and avoided by men, a man of suffering, knowing pain, Like one from whom you turn your face, spurned, and we held him in no esteem." (Is 53) John the Baptist, who some may have viewed as a homeless lunatic ranting in the desert wearing a camel-hair garment, was described by Jesus as the greatest among men born to women.

Why was the man born blind? Was it because of his sin or his parents' sin? Why is that person working that menial job in such a "lowly" position in life? Only God knows the answers to questions like these. To presume I know the answer to these sorts of questions is to commit the sin of Lucifer: to aspire to rise above the heights of God Himself.

Last edited: