NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Easy_C said:
I'm going to make a recommendation beyond a theology thread.

We should have a permanent "Recommend reading" post either stickied at each subforum, or as a locked sub-forum with threads for different topics only mods can edit. The list can only be changed by mods based on community feedback or recommendations.

Some topics I'd like to see:

Theology
Real History
Game (we as a group still need learning on how to date girls and manage the relationship)
Travel
Personal Asset Management
Income Independence

How to be a good father and husband utilizing leadership lessons gleaned from the best men of history.
 

adamf133

Pigeon
seriously thought this was a joke - doubled checked it's not april the 1st - so this is a forum about banging chicks and from 1 june we can't talk about banging chicks apart from if you're married? censorship is censorship as far as i am concerned be it from the religious right or far-left.
 

SlickyBoy

Hummingbird
Tail Gunner said:
ThrustMaster said:
Does this mean that Roosh is denying that hypergamy exists? Is he denying the "true nature of the female of the species"?

How could he possibly deny it when the bible itself recognizes it? One of the bible's most famous stories is of King David and Bathsheba.

Indeed. There's a reason nobody names their daughter Bathsheba.
Some can make excuses for Eve, sort of, but not this kind of treachery.

adamf133 said:
seriously thought this was a joke - doubled checked it's not april the 1st - so this is a forum about banging chicks and from 1 june we can't talk about banging chicks apart from if you're married? censorship is censorship as far as i am concerned be it from the religious right or far-left.

By that metric, any web site that doesn't allow pornography is censorship, as is Roosh banning people who try to turn this place into Stormfront, for that matter.

It's a much stronger case against censorship when Twitter, FB or a large Silicon valley tech monopoly does it as they effectively replaced public discourse, but to moan about censorship here is losing sight of reality.
 
Chowhound.com, a food blogger website changed/updated the visual aspects of the site, added tools to search content and lost massive viewership. They didn't change the content, they merely changed the look and added some search tools.

https://www.latimes.com/food/la-fo-chowhound-20151010-story.html.

The drastic change you are seeing here is the death knell for rooshvforum.com

______________________________________________________________
Sometimes I take notes, sometime I take hostages. It all depends on the day.
 

ilostabet

Pelican
It baffles me that so many guys fall for this 'censorship' meme because Roosh wants to enforce some standards. There is a difference between disagreeing with the standards and disagreeing that we should have standards at all. But perhaps even more baffling is that they regard free speech as a political position in itself - like liberalism (the classical variety), it isn't a position, it's the lack of one. Fine, we tend to rally around freedom of speech nowadays because we are the ones being silenced right now and it's understandable to a certain extent, but let's not fall for this meme beyond the reasonable. A society can as much allow total free speech as it can allow total free anything. Same for any forum, club or whatever organization, from the family level to the societal level.

An organized society will always have to suppress certain ideas that go against the status quo if it is to survive. Whether the ideas of this status quo are destructive and immoral is beside the point. There has been no organized society that allowed unlimited free speech and survived.

The US, being the greatest example of this governmental provision for unlimited free speech, is also the greatest example of how it was used to subvert the very nature of the system, by spreading all ideas contrary to the founding of the country. So if traditionalist ideas are ever to shape a society again, that society will have to be ruthless against ideas that are contrary to it. If it isn't, then we'll see the slow subversion that we observed already. And as we know now, leftists will not stop when they achieve power. They will do what every sane power structure does, and try to suppress discussions of its dogmas.

It's the same as when guys rally against elites or the government - as if the fact that we have bad people in power makes the whole idea of government or having elites a bad thing.

Only primitive egalitarians think we should do away with all distinctions and power structures, and only these kind of people can think unlimited free speech is a good idea that won't destroy or degenerate whatever sphere it applies to.

Sorry for the rant.
 
Roosh said:
HermeticAlly said:
Roosh, huge kudos for making changes based on moral convictions. That's a huge step and one that I would honestly find hard to implement if I was in your position; this will undoubtedly alienate and drive off a lot of fans, but I'm 100% with you on this.

What about existing threads here and in the Game forum that have pornographic images spread throughout? For years I've found this forum an incredibly valuable resource for many reasons, but I've always felt extremely conflicted about whether I should hang around here or not because of the temptation that these offer. Will threads like "What do you consider a 10?" or "The Boobs Lounge" be closed, or completely deleted?

The line will be drawn gradually. It may take months to establish it. I will start with the more blatant material first.

yeppels said:
On the other, you've personally dealt with censorship of your ideas and content, and other similar ideas and content of the manosphere/red pill/whatever you call them internet communities, for leftist "moral" reasons, which obviously differ vastly from yours, and as a result brought this forum closer together over dislike of (leftist) attempts of censorship and narrative control. Unfortunately, I see this as a different face of the same coin, where based on "morals", certain content is heretical/unfavorable, and censorship is the chosen path.

Again, your space, your rules, but considering this place has been a self-proclaimed bastion of truth and free speech that is not permitted elsewhere, I find it highly ironic.

Fornication itself is not the truth, though it can be an expensive way to bring out about the truth. I'm not telling you how to live and I am not your judge. You are free to create other forums where you can discuss what you want.

orythedog said:
Some questions:

2.Is the purpose of this post meant to satisfy the masses that seek to restrict or otherwise shut down this forum?
3.How will this change the format and content of your upcoming tour?
4. How is this conguent with your ideas of free speech?

2. I don't care about the masses or the world. This is about pleasing God. It's a sin to lead other men to sin, which I have been doing.
3. It will not glorify fornication or other sins.
4. My forum is not a natural monopoly, institution, or government that creates speech laws. I'm not limiting your ability to exercise your free speech outside the forum, but this forum is my house and you are a guest in it.

Shinebox said:
Are you deleting all your blog posts and having a bonfire with your old books? As you wish, but this forum (as constructed) is finished.

I may delete blog posts. I have taken 11 books out of print so far.

https://www.rooshvstore.com/out-of-print/

I can only do what is right. Any specific outcome is out of my hands.

Roosh: Whay have you not taken GAME out of print? Is there not content in there that you find objectionable?
 

Oz.

Pelican
Oz. said:
I was going to voice my opinion on the matter but I pretty much concur with what most high repped members have already stated.

Let me just make a quick edit about this statement to be clear. When I said this, I in no way meant I agreed with those high repped members who have rage quitted and personally insulted Roosh.

After going back and reading through the thread more I noticed way too many people did this and it’s just straight up sad. If you don’t agree with someone while in their house quietly stand up and leave. A lot of said things on here were just unnecessary.
 
Roosh said:
Due to my recent turn to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I've stopped a lot of behaviors that I've used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I've also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on the forum that are effective on June 1, 2019.

1 .You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity

Things you can discuss:

-Meeting women with the intention of entering a relationship with them
-Attracting women
-Going on dates
-How to enter relationships
-Using technology to meet women
-How to maintain relationships
-Sexual activity while married

Things you can no longer discuss:

-Meeting women with the intention of fornicating with them
-How to bang
-Physical intimacy with women you're not married to beyond the act of kissing
-Maintaining relationships with multiple women (i.e. spinning plates)
-Cheating on significant others (adultery)
-Using technology to fornicate
-Discussion of travel destinations which are best for fornication
-Stories of sexual activity while not married
-Promoting masturbation, oral sex, anal sex, etc.

2. You can no longer use pornographic or vulgar language

-Refrain from using terms like "I fucked her" or "I want to fuck her." Do not describe sexual encounters or situations that are beyond the act of kissing unless you are married.
-Refrain from using profanity if a cleaner word would suffice.

These rules will cause great change to the forum

The above two rules will mostly apply to the Game and Travel subforums. I know that I may lose some of you because of these rules, but I can no longer help men lead a life of sin, because doing so is weighing on my conscious.

I created this forum in 2008 to help men fornicate, so I don't know if it's possible to "retrofit" it for another purpose, but it's worth a try. In the meanwhile, I will gradually lock threads that break these new rules if they become active. The fully updated rules that new members see is stickied in the Everything Else forum. It can be viewed here.

orythedog said:
Roosh said:
HermeticAlly said:
Roosh, huge kudos for making changes based on moral convictions. That's a huge step and one that I would honestly find hard to implement if I was in your position; this will undoubtedly alienate and drive off a lot of fans, but I'm 100% with you on this.

What about existing threads here and in the Game forum that have pornographic images spread throughout? For years I've found this forum an incredibly valuable resource for many reasons, but I've always felt extremely conflicted about whether I should hang around here or not because of the temptation that these offer. Will threads like "What do you consider a 10?" or "The Boobs Lounge" be closed, or completely deleted?

The line will be drawn gradually. It may take months to establish it. I will start with the more blatant material first.

yeppels said:
On the other, you've personally dealt with censorship of your ideas and content, and other similar ideas and content of the manosphere/red pill/whatever you call them internet communities, for leftist "moral" reasons, which obviously differ vastly from yours, and as a result brought this forum closer together over dislike of (leftist) attempts of censorship and narrative control. Unfortunately, I see this as a different face of the same coin, where based on "morals", certain content is heretical/unfavorable, and censorship is the chosen path.

Again, your space, your rules, but considering this place has been a self-proclaimed bastion of truth and free speech that is not permitted elsewhere, I find it highly ironic.

Fornication itself is not the truth, though it can be an expensive way to bring out about the truth. I'm not telling you how to live and I am not your judge. You are free to create other forums where you can discuss what you want.

orythedog said:
Some questions:

2.Is the purpose of this post meant to satisfy the masses that seek to restrict or otherwise shut down this forum?
3.How will this change the format and content of your upcoming tour?
4. How is this conguent with your ideas of free speech?

2. I don't care about the masses or the world. This is about pleasing God. It's a sin to lead other men to sin, which I have been doing.
3. It will not glorify fornication or other sins.
4. My forum is not a natural monopoly, institution, or government that creates speech laws. I'm not limiting your ability to exercise your free speech outside the forum, but this forum is my house and you are a guest in it.

Shinebox said:
Are you deleting all your blog posts and having a bonfire with your old books? As you wish, but this forum (as constructed) is finished.

I may delete blog posts. I have taken 11 books out of print so far.

https://www.rooshvstore.com/out-of-print/

I can only do what is right. Any specific outcome is out of my hands.

Roosh: Whay have you not taken GAME out of print? Is there not content in there that you find objectionable?

In other news:

https://csbnnews.com/rocker-alice-cooper-jesus-saved-me-from-cocaine-sin/
 

CDRhodes

Sparrow
I say congratulations to Roosh for having the courage to take an action which he knows will be unpopular. I guess I’m torn on this one. I’m older now and my priorities are being a strong husband and father and doing my best to live a good and virtuous life. With that said, I’m not so sure I could have attracted, landed and kept the wife and fathered the sons without the lessons I learned from casual sex. I plan to hang around and see how things go.
 

Atticus

Robin
Kudos, to Roosh for trying to push back against the (((agenda))) to destroy the family unit, and the very foundations of Western civilisation.

On a personal note, I want to thank Roosh and also all of you. Especially, all of you. I found this forum at a low ebb in my life, and the advice I found in these pages forced me to take stock, and get back on track, in so many ways. I only mention this, because as so many others have remarked, it was the game aspect which initially brought me here.

As I get older, I'm grappling with all sorts of existential questions, so I fully get where Roosh is coming from. I just hope he is not heavy handed in policing the new rules. Sure, it's his forum, but the countless hours of insightful posts from members, who provide fee content, has to count for something. More importantly, many young guys, growing up in clown world, could be saved if we just extend a hand in a non-judgemental way. Think of the game and travel sections as a gateway to the other stuff.

Relevant.

 

Ruslan

Robin
If this change will cause all of forum members to turn away but one, and that one will repent and turn his ways and avoid second death, I say it is worth it.
 

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
TakiMag had a very long segment about this upcoming change. I believe it was written by Jim Goad, who is sometimes funny, sometimes just cynical to the point of being pathetic. I think this is easily his worst written article segment, falling flat on multiple attemps of humor to the point of sounding desperate. And I write this as someone who (respectfully) disagrees with the upcoming changes at RooshV. Also I find it ridiculous he wrote so much about RooshV, considering the typical TakiMag reader probably does not read RooshV or even know who he is. I am not sharing this post to endorse Jim Goad's writing, but just so y'all know what is out there and the exposure that RVF is getting:

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-week-that-perished-39/

"PICKUP ARTIST SWALLOWS THE “GOD PILL”
Daryush Valizadeh—don’t ask us to pronounce it, because we don’t know, either—is an American-born writer of Persian and Armenian ancestry who is better known as “Roosh V.” Since early in this millennium, he has carved a niche for himself as the most high-profile blogger in the “manosphere,” which initially emerged as a reaction to radical feminism and its devastating effects on gender relations. Roosh has written several travelogues about how to use “game”—i.e., manipulating female psychology in order to “bang” them. His audience seems to consist almost exclusively of young males who are apparently clueless about how to seduce women and therefore hang around with other young males in order to accuse one another of being fags.

More recently Roosh has amped up the fag-bashing to the point where he claims that our degenerate society is forcing men to become fixated on the female posterior in order to make men gay. He also claimed that Listerine mouthwash has become gay.

If there’s anything gayer than seeing gayness in everything, we are unaware of it.

Now, like so many others in the dissident right, Roosh has repented and is pretending that he found God.

He claims that the recent death of his sister from cancer combined with his own experiences with “hedonism,” as well as an alleged “message” he received while on psychedelic mushrooms, has forced him to reject the “red pill” in favor of the “God pill.” He also claims he has started reading the work of E. Michael Jones, a race-denier who recently tweeted that if it were not for the Catholic Church, Europe would be as destitute as Africa.

Whereas Roosh used to posture as someone with an intimate knowledge of female psychology, he remains single and unmarried at forty and has apparently given up the whole “game” game and is blaming his lack of success with females on…drum roll, please…SATAN:

Modern women are influenced by Satanic influences that control how their sexuality is displayed. Therefore when you are immediately aroused by a woman’s body in public, and drop all rational to desire her intensely, you are being tempted by Satan. She is merely the conduit.

Last week he also announced that his online forum—which used to consist almost exclusively of discussions about fornication and premarital sexual activity—is now banning those discussions because they apparently vex God grievously:

Due to my recent return to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I’ve stopped a lot of behaviors that I’ve used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I’ve also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on this forum that are effective on June 1, 2019….You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity….

Good luck with the whole neo-Amish thing. We’re absolutely certain that the way to win the hearts and minds of our youth is to forbid them from having any fun."

A bit off topic, but Matt Forney was accused in another TakiMag article a few weeks ago as having doxxed a Proud Boys secured speaking event featuring Ann Coulter. That's for another post, surprised it was also not brought up on RVF (paging Kona....)
 
This was even more ballsy from Roosh given his US speaking tour, i bet lots of members no longer plan to attend after this.
 

Days of Broken Arrows

Crow
Gold Member
Robert High Hawk said:
TakiMag had a very long segment about this upcoming change. I believe it was written by Jim Goad, who is sometimes funny, sometimes just cynical to the point of being pathetic. I think this is easily his worst written article segment, falling flat on multiple attemps of humor to the point of sounding desperate. And I write this as someone who (respectfully) disagrees with the upcoming changes at RooshV. Also I find it ridiculous he wrote so much about RooshV, considering the typical TakiMag reader probably does not read RooshV or even know who he is. I am not sharing this post to endorse Jim Goad's writing, but just so y'all know what is out there and the exposure that RVF is getting:

https://www.takimag.com/article/the-week-that-perished-39/

"PICKUP ARTIST SWALLOWS THE “GOD PILL”
Barack Obama—don’t ask us to pronounce it, because we don’t know, either—is an American-born writer of Persian and Armenian ancestry who is better known as “Roosh V.” Since early in this millennium, he has carved a niche for himself as the most high-profile blogger in the “manosphere,” which initially emerged as a reaction to radical feminism and its devastating effects on gender relations. Roosh has written several travelogues about how to use “game”—i.e., manipulating female psychology in order to “bang” them. His audience seems to consist almost exclusively of young males who are apparently clueless about how to seduce women and therefore hang around with other young males in order to accuse one another of being fags.

More recently Roosh has amped up the fag-bashing to the point where he claims that our degenerate society is forcing men to become fixated on the female posterior in order to make men gay. He also claimed that Listerine mouthwash has become gay.

If there’s anything gayer than seeing gayness in everything, we are unaware of it.

Now, like so many others in the dissident right, Roosh has repented and is pretending that he found God.

He claims that the recent death of his sister from cancer combined with his own experiences with “hedonism,” as well as an alleged “message” he received while on psychedelic mushrooms, has forced him to reject the “red pill” in favor of the “God pill.” He also claims he has started reading the work of E. Michael Jones, a race-denier who recently tweeted that if it were not for the Catholic Church, Europe would be as destitute as Africa.

Whereas Roosh used to posture as someone with an intimate knowledge of female psychology, he remains single and unmarried at forty and has apparently given up the whole “game” game and is blaming his lack of success with females on…drum roll, please…SATAN:

Modern women are influenced by Satanic influences that control how their sexuality is displayed. Therefore when you are immediately aroused by a woman’s body in public, and drop all rational to desire her intensely, you are being tempted by Satan. She is merely the conduit.

Last week he also announced that his online forum—which used to consist almost exclusively of discussions about fornication and premarital sexual activity—is now banning those discussions because they apparently vex God grievously:

Due to my recent return to faith, my sense of morality is becoming based on the Bible. I’ve stopped a lot of behaviors that I’ve used to do and am in the process of making other changes. I’ve also realized that the majority of my published materials and online platforms lead men into sin or enable them to partake in sin. I no longer want this to occur, so I am implementing two new rules on this forum that are effective on June 1, 2019….You can no longer discuss fornication or pre-marital sexual activity….

Good luck with the whole neo-Amish thing. We’re absolutely certain that the way to win the hearts and minds of our youth is to forbid them from having any fun."

A bit off topic, but Matt Forney was accused in another TakiMag article a few weeks ago as having doxxed a Proud Boys secured speaking event featuring Ann Coulter. That's for another post, surprised it was also not brought up on RVF (paging Kona....)

If the writer had done just a small bit of research and looked at the forum, he could have seen that it has more than twice as many posts in the Everything Else section than the Game section. That would have shown him that it's morphed into a space for political discussions, examinations of sociological trends, and (COUGH, COUGH) media criticism.
 

Krivo

Robin
Robert High Hawk said:
(TakiMag bullshit deleted)

Whereas Roosh used to posture as someone with an intimate knowledge of female psychology, he remains single and unmarried at forty and has apparently given up the whole “game” game and is blaming his lack of success with females on…drum roll, please…SATAN:

(more TakiMAg bullshit deleted)

Everyone uses this "argument" to try to discredit Roosh, as if marriage has been his goal all along for the past eighteen years. That annoying cunt (hey, I've still got a few days!) Brittany Venti said this in one of the live streams last year. Another critic who has his or her thesis already formulated, and uses faulty logic to support it.
 

AnonymousBosch

Crow
Gold Member
Robert High Hawk said:
A bit off topic, but Matt Forney was accused in another TakiMag article a few weeks ago as having doxxed a Proud Boys secured speaking event featuring Ann Coulter. That's for another post, surprised it was also not brought up on RVF (paging Kona....)

That piece was by (((David Cole))). His piece failed to mention to the Taki Readership that he used to have a podcast with Matt's Ex, Ann Sterzinger.

Goad and Anne got into online drama with Forney a while back with Goad white knighting for Ann, so this piece is probably more about him taking any opportunity to lay the boot in an associate of Forney.

There's also a weird Furry with Flat Affect called Ian McDonald in the mix - who, via research, turned out to be Jewish - who has been trying to inflame a situation between Forney and I that I checked out of in back in February, ('Lord help me to forgive my enemies and bring down your blessings upon them'), so he can write up the resulting drama for his audience. His writing shows he hates Forney, is anti-PUA, and I suspect he has a profile here, though I haven't looked into it too deeply. It's possible his actions to provoke have been misinterpreted by both sides as originating from the other, particularly as it still seems to be an ongoing concern even though I haven't been 'playing' for months now. He could also be playing this game with the Taki's Crew.

Since it's all such a mess - and even I'm surprised that I'm typing this - I'd suggest giving Forney the benefit of the doubt here.

Once again, note one of the standard accusations of those under demonic influence: Roosh is just pretending to have found God.

Aloha!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top