NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to add in my 2 cents as a newbie poster who mostly lurks but takes in as much advice and information as possible from this forum. For what it's worth:

- I'm happy to hear Roosh formally converted to Christianity -- the same religion I am.
- It's his forum and his rules, despite some issues I have I suppose I can abide by it at least for the forseeable future.
- I'm very torn over myself because I have had very little success with girls for the past few years and I feel fucked up from it all, and I'm also a Christian which makes stuff complicating. I need to really learn and practice the aspects of game but I'm scared that information may disappear from the forum/Return of Kings/RooshV. (For the record I think I've been in a mega-drought because of confidence issues, and logistics problems since I've been forced to work and live in a shitty location in the deep south. I'm trying right now to change jobs/location to improve those nasty logistics -- remember in game, sometimes logistics is everything)
- I'd love to meet people and travel the world which I've done some of to an extent (I already have passports, good amount of $$ saved up, etc.) but I really hope the good/active people on here don't wind up banned.
- Sometimes when people convert to Christianity if they fall down they revert to what worked in the past (like fornicating or other stuff), it would be interesting to see how Roosh turns out over time in a good way.
- This heralds the end of an era for the MRA/Pick-up Artistry/Manosphere movement, though someday in the future though a new group of players will rise and redefine the neverending game that is, well, Game.
- In my early (and soon to be entering mid) 30's, I'm tired of relying on myself to continue making myself change (since where I live the quality of people [both girls and guys] utterly suck and give stupid advice and are poor examples of themselves). It feels like I'm really on 'E' in the gas tank and it aggravates me to keep pushing myself as exhausted and lacking in energy as I feel but I really don't have a choice since I have to keep going it alone. I just hope the endeavor is nearly over since it feels like it in many ways and I can finally master game and meeting/dating and dare I say hook up with great quality women. I think I literally just need 1 or 2 chances and I think I can make massive gains, I really hope it's possible.
- Game -- and the principals and thinking behind how to meet women and ultimately, become the best version of yourself -- will never die and is as critical to learn about more than ever. Most of your family, friends, mentors, and other people may help you in some ways but access to critical info like the datasheets, advice, etc. make all the difference.

I just have so many thoughts running through my mind -- Hope everything works out for Roosh, and all of us here on the forum in the end.

Leonard D Neubache

Owl
Gold Member
Hard to imagine having a more delusional mentality than one which would compel a person to unironically type the words "win the hearts and minds of the youth".

I guess you don't have to be a boomer to be a boomer.

"Hello, fellow kids."

Robert High Hawk

Kingfisher
AnonymousBosch said:
Robert High Hawk said:
A bit off topic, but Matt Forney was accused in another TakiMag article a few weeks ago as having doxxed a Proud Boys secured speaking event featuring Ann Coulter. That's for another post, surprised it was also not brought up on RVF (paging Kona....)

That piece was by (((David Cole))). His piece failed to mention to the Taki Readership that he used to have a podcast with Matt's Ex, Ann Sterzinger.

Goad and Anne got into online drama with Forney a while back with Goad white knighting for Ann, so this piece is probably more about him taking any opportunity to lay the boot in an associate of Forney.

There's also a weird Furry with Flat Affect called Ian McDonald in the mix - who, via research, turned out to be Jewish - who has been trying to inflame a situation between Forney and I that I checked out of in back in February, ('Lord help me to forgive my enemies and bring down your blessings upon them'), so he can write up the resulting drama for his audience. His writing shows he hates Forney, is anti-PUA, and I suspect he has a profile here, though I haven't looked into it too deeply. It's possible his actions to provoke have been misinterpreted by both sides as originating from the other, particularly as it still seems to be an ongoing concern even though I haven't been 'playing' for months now. He could also be playing this game with the Taki's Crew.

Since it's all such a mess - and even I'm surprised that I'm typing this - I'd suggest giving Forney the benefit of the doubt here.

Once again, note one of the standard accusations of those under demonic influence: Roosh is just pretending to have found God.

Aloha!

Thanks AB for that update. I didn't assume anything after reading that article by David Cole about Matt Forney, and what you are saying makes sense so I won't even link to the article. I was just surprised because the accusations leveled against him (MF) are quite egregious and an act of very low character, but hopefully - and most likely now given the back story - out of character for MF.

In any case, what a ridiculously incestuous world of otherwise talented writers. This Ann woman seems to really get around in writing circles, to the point that Jim Goad dedicated fully HALF of his weekly world news update talked about RooshV, who like I said, basically nobody in TakiMags legacy readership knows nor cares about one way or the other. Anyway this getting to be a thread derail so I won't comment further.

Nord619

Pigeon
What a shame. All good things must come to an end.

Good luck with the god thing Roosh, I hope it brings you peace and satisfaction.

player

Sparrow
When I was a little boy, my parents took me to church... and yet I didn't believe.

When I was at school, we had assemblies based on Bible passages... and yet I didn't believe.

When I was at college, I lived minutes from its beautiful chapel... and yet I didn't believe.

Eight years after finding RVF from Roissy, I got married in a church to a beautiful, slim, feminine, anti-feminist, family-oriented, chaste Christian woman in her early 20s. Now I believe.

Heartiste, Roosh, this forum and the great wisdom of its posters changed my life, helped me find a wonderful woman and find God.

Bible preaching didn't convert me - it pushed me away. My desire for women started me down this path. But like others, I realized that endless notches don't lead to fulfillment. Despite its past degeneracy, this forum helped me find what matters: purpose, family, God.

Different people are at different stages in life. I am a happily married Christian today because this forum allowed discussion of premarital sexual activity when I joined. Had the forum followed the new rules when I first visited I would have left, and potentially taken a darker path towards the hate-filled incels or apathetic MGTOWs.

From a personal perspective I'm glad about the change towards more wholesome topics, and given his spiritual growth it is clearly in Roosh's interests. But if a slightly more tolerant approach towards premaritial activities were permitted, then I think it could help many more young and frustrated men use the incentive of women to find the right path towards happiness and fulfillment.

Thank you Roosh and all of the wonderful members here.

rockoman

Woodpecker
Thank you Roosh - and all forum members - for all the great info shared here over the years, as well as the spririt of comradeship. I'm sure that will continue, if in a different way.

Best of luck Roosh on this new adventure you have chosen. I do share some of the criticisms which have been voiced, but a man should not stand still in his development and you are moving to your next stage.

I'll be sticking around.

One thing does occur to me though. At the moment we are all assigned a level - 'beta orbiter', 'chubby chaser', 'innovative Casanova', 'international playboy' etc. I guess somebody will have to come up with some new ideas there.

Easy_C

Peacock
Question I have:

Does anyone understand WHY I posted that link?

If you don’t understand how the video is relevant watch that Roosh interview again.

JayJuanGee

Crow
Gold Member
player said:
When I was a little boy, my parents took me to church... and yet I didn't believe.

When I was at school, we had assemblies based on Bible passages... and yet I didn't believe.

When I was at college, I lived minutes from its beautiful chapel... and yet I didn't believe.

Eight years after finding RVF from Roissy, I got married in a church to a beautiful, slim, feminine, anti-feminist, family-oriented, chaste Christian woman in her early 20s. Now I believe.

Heartiste, Roosh, this forum and the great wisdom of its posters changed my life, helped me find a wonderful woman and find God.

Bible preaching didn't convert me - it pushed me away. My desire for women started me down this path. But like others, I realized that endless notches don't lead to fulfillment. Despite its past degeneracy, this forum helped me find what matters: purpose, family, God.

Different people are at different stages in life. I am a happily married Christian today because this forum allowed discussion of premarital sexual activity when I joined. Had the forum followed the new rules when I first visited I would have left, and potentially taken a darker path towards the hate-filled incels or apathetic MGTOWs.

From a personal perspective I'm glad about the change towards more wholesome topics, and given his spiritual growth it is clearly in Roosh's interests. But if a slightly more tolerant approach towards premaritial activities were permitted, then I think it could help many more young and frustrated men use the incentive of women to find the right path towards happiness and fulfillment.

Thank you Roosh and all of the wonderful members here.

Regarding your username, probably, you have your own ideas about what is a "player," but to me, what you describe above hardly seems to fit in the common conception description of what is a "player". So in that regard, your user name could be misleading to a lot of guys, and woudl likely be considered a narrow spin on the concept.

Don't get me wrong, I there are probably a decent amount of ethical ways to be a player, and even a "gangster," but seems to me that most people would find the common sense concept of "gangster" to be in tension with ethical living.

Ex-player? I am just engaging in a bit of a thought experiment regarding some tensions that seem to exist with considering the extent to which there might be some misleading ideas being batted around because some guys are considering that discussion of certain topics is a "sin" because it put too much credit on the writer regarding the thoughts and actions of other guys.

I am going to attempt to stay in compliance with these upcoming forum rules, but I continue to have some difficulties regarding whether avoiding some kinds of direct talk, without moralizing it, is going to play out including whether my own way of thinking and acting (which seems to me to have a certain amount of historical consistency) is less able to be in jive with the forum, even though Roosh has said, on a few occasions, that members here should attempt to "give it a chance" to see how some of this plays out.... I keep thinking, tension, tension, tension.. and the tension is between real thoughts and behavior or "normal" people who seem to be considered as having moral deficiencies in terms of attempting to religiousitize (I know probably not a word) the forums historical way of thinking about the role of game - even if there was no unanimity in those historical thoughts, either.

Easy_C

Peacock
I do agree with Jay Jay.

Sometimes, topics come up where you need to tell stories to make a point or discuss aspects of the world. A lot these times the lessons will come from member's sexual experiences.

Those shouldn't be banned. We just shouldn't be in the business of advocating a fuckboi lifestyle.

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Robert High Hawk said:
His audience seems to consist almost exclusively of young males who are apparently clueless about how to seduce women and therefore hang around with other young males in order to accuse one another of being fags.

tenor.gif

People have always and will always talk about that stuff. The "problem" is that this forum was created by 1 person who can do whatever he wants but the content actually belongs to the thousands of people who invested all their time and energy into writing messages. I suggest creating a decentralized forum that can't be censored or deleted.

Only because the creator changed his mind (maybe that's only a temporary thing?), the rules shouldn't change, definitely not in such a dramatic way.

Someone else will offer a new place where people can share their opinions. The discussion however will never end, no matter how "spiritual" people think they become.

Roosh

Cardinal
Brosemite said:
Quick question. Can I make data sheets still regarding meeting people/touristic aspects of things? Thx

Yes. And talk about meeting girls or general dating is fine.

N°6

Ostrich
Can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit (getting into the spirit of things here)?

If the former fornicatory ways are bad, I can’t see how a new version of RVF can just be planted on it with the hope that the pre 1 June ethos won’t affect it.

Then there’s the practicalities of closing every non compliant thread from pre June which is bumped up.

It might be best to close the whole forum and make it for reference only and start a brand new one and position it somewhere between the recently published Game and Dalrock.

There are religious forums but not masculine ones and Dalrock is a blog not a forum where men can interact. Also a reformed RVF would be less about churchianity which has been a disaster for male attendance.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
N°6 said:
Can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit (getting into the spirit of things here)?

If the former fornicatory ways are bad, I can’t see how a new version of RVF can just be planted on it with the hope that the pre 1 June ethos won’t affect it.

[attachment=41964]

Attachments

• aaa God.jpg
    aaa God.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 2,755
wonderman said:
People have always and will always talk about that stuff. The "problem" is that this forum was created by 1 person who can do whatever he wants but the content actually belongs to the thousands of people who invested all their time and energy into writing messages. I suggest creating a decentralized forum that can't be censored or deleted.

And who would moderate it lol?

You are thinking like a communist. I.e. not thinking.

The moderators of your new "decentralized" forum would play Roosh's role. And if they decided one day to become Sharia Muslims, the forum would have to adapt accordingly.

Roosh may not have written every single post in the forum any more than a gardener sprouted all the plants himself. But to suggest that a forum is possible without a leader is to suggest a garden is possible without a gardener. It is simply not true.

Start your own forum if you don't like how things are run here, or elsewhere. The guys who posted their material here knew what they were getting into. Or if they didn't, they were naive, and now (hopefully) they have learned.

Foolsgo1d

Peacock
Wouldn't it be quite a thing if the new Messiah people have been waiting for is Roosh himself. :laugh:

He has the look down.

Status
Not open for further replies.