NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rush87

Hummingbird
With the shift towards relationships over casual sex, there's a thread topic that is probably one of the most important of all topics re; issues guys will face moving forward. Female notch counts. Throwing aside the low notch unicorns, most (and by most I'd say 90+%) of men will have no option but to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of females will have a notch count in the double digits.

Without addressing this topic (At least for this era of men in their 20's and beyond), it will be very difficult to get any man on this site to step out of the safe zone of casual sex, whereby you never need to confront such realities of dating.​
 

NonDrifter

Sparrow
Since this forum is about to become an LTR and marriage only society what is going to happen to all the previous post that extensively discussed banging, ONS, tinder hookups, etc?

Are these past post going to be only locked, will they be deleted completely or archived?

Instead of taking the chance I recommend everyone who has datasheets or post they value that will be in opposition to this new regime, start saving/archiving/backup on mediums outside of this forum.

There ain't no telling in a few months or a year if not sooner "all casual sex and bang post" have been removed from the website as we do not want to lead men to sin.

I understand the man feels very strongly about his faith which normally happens with people who deal in "extremes

" First it's ALL IN with women to you have nothing left.

Now it's "ALL IN religious" faith.


I don't think any of us know the extent of pressure he was under fighting the feminist but a lot of that stuff was uncalled for so I'm not saying he had no part in it.

What's next?

Changes are happening whether we like them or not. So keep that in mind gentlemen.

It's time for us to "carry the message," Just not here come June 1st.

For what it's worth Roosh I hope your faith fills your spirit with what you have so desperately been reaching for.

You provided a place for many men to improve their sex lives.

Perhaps because of your unique position in this sphere part of your "testimony" as a world-traveling "love tourist" will help many men create long-lasting relationships and marriages.

As its been said "We don't wish to shut the door on the past but we have come to understand it in a new meaning/light"


I've been down similar roads but the most honest real Christians and faith men out there still remember where they came from and in fact, their "sinful" life is the very platform that they utilize to help men see the light.

Never forget where you came from and don't lose yourself as you are reinventing yourself.

Stay true to yourself always!

With any great change in life, you will face persecution and I am sure most of your audience here will be leaving come June 1st.

However many of us enjoyed the ride and are grateful for the space you provided for us to share our stories and adventures as men.

Imagine a world where the stories of the game and knowledge we share become a thing of the past that can only be shared in "speakeasies" or underground clubs because the public leaders, activist, and freedom figures gave in to the demands of the elites and feminist.

Time will tell but if you look around you can already see it happening :whip:

Until next time,

ND
 

Conquerer7

Woodpecker
Rush87 said:
With the shift towards relationships over casual sex, there's a thread topic that is probably one of the most important of all topics re; issues guys will face moving forward. Female notch counts. Throwing aside the low notch unicorns, most (and by most I'd say 90+%) of men will have no option but to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of females will have a notch count in the double digits.

Without addressing this topic (At least for this era of men in their 20's and beyond), it will be very difficult to get any man on this site to step out of the safe zone of casual sex, whereby you never need to confront such realities of dating.​

Yeah. I've realized this is the main thing for me. I've had a main girl for nearly 4 years now who was a virgin when I met her. We are going well but if I ever wanted another main girl (before having children) then I have learned there is no way I could contemplate having children with a woman who has been with 5+ guys. Even the thought of 3 makes my skin crawl. It's clear how much even 1 or 2 casual encounters messes up a girl. I'd rather not have children in all honesty as I do not want the mother of my children to be like that. I have come to terms though that I might not have children. Sadly you will never know how many guys she has really been with unless you took her hymen.

20/30 (wouldn't want to have children after 45 personally) years down the line if I was single and looking for someone just to do things with (not have children) I would not care how many guys though as I would never live with her and it would not be serious as I would prefer to live on my own. In terms of starting a family, it is near impossible. There is no incentive these days.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
NonDrifter said:
Since this forum is about to become an LTR and marriage only society what is going to happen to all the previous post that extensively discussed banging, ONS, tinder hookups, etc?

Are these past post going to be only locked, will they be deleted completely or archived?

I am not sure why so many forum members are freaking out about threads getting locked or deleted. Roosh clearly explained the rule in his very first post:

In the meanwhile, I will gradually lock threads that break these new rules if they become active.

Don't want threads locked? Then don't break the rules (which will force Roosh to lock the threads).

This is entirely within your control, gents. Simply exercise self-control and all is well.

My one concern is the possibility of feminist trolls (newbies) who purposely break the rules to lock the threads. I am not sure how to handle that possibility.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
Conquerer7 said:
Rush87 said:
With the shift towards relationships over casual sex, there's a thread topic that is probably one of the most important of all topics re; issues guys will face moving forward. Female notch counts. Throwing aside the low notch unicorns, most (and by most I'd say 90+%) of men will have no option but to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of females will have a notch count in the double digits.

Without addressing this topic (At least for this era of men in their 20's and beyond), it will be very difficult to get any man on this site to step out of the safe zone of casual sex, whereby you never need to confront such realities of dating.​

Yeah. I've realized this is the main thing for me. I've had a main girl for nearly 4 years now who was a virgin when I met her. We are going well but if I ever wanted another main girl (before having children) then I have learned there is no way I could contemplate having children with a woman who has been with 5+ guys. Even the thought of 3 makes my skin crawl. It's clear how much even 1 or 2 casual encounters messes up a girl. I'd rather not have children in all honesty as I do not want the mother of my children to be like that. I have come to terms though that I might not have children. Sadly you will never know how many guys she has really been with unless you took her hymen.

20/30 (wouldn't want to have children after 45 personally) years down the line if I was single and looking for someone just to do things with (not have children) I would not care how many guys though as I would never live with her and it would not be serious as I would prefer to live on my own. In terms of starting a family, it is near impossible. There is no incentive these days.

Perhaps you should change your av horse pic to this instead, and your handle to "Conquered"...

iu


Seriously mate, that's a bit too glum. You can't change the entire world but you can shape your direct environment and your woman and future family.
 

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
Conquerer7 said:
Rush87 said:
With the shift towards relationships over casual sex, there's a thread topic that is probably one of the most important of all topics re; issues guys will face moving forward. Female notch counts. Throwing aside the low notch unicorns, most (and by most I'd say 90+%) of men will have no option but to come to grips with the fact that the vast majority of females will have a notch count in the double digits.

Without addressing this topic (At least for this era of men in their 20's and beyond), it will be very difficult to get any man on this site to step out of the safe zone of casual sex, whereby you never need to confront such realities of dating.​

Yeah. I've realized this is the main thing for me. I've had a main girl for nearly 4 years now who was a virgin when I met her. We are going well but if I ever wanted another main girl (before having children) then I have learned there is no way I could contemplate having children with a woman who has been with 5+ guys. Even the thought of 3 makes my skin crawl. It's clear how much even 1 or 2 casual encounters messes up a girl. I'd rather not have children in all honesty as I do not want the mother of my children to be like that. I have come to terms though that I might not have children. Sadly you will never know how many guys she has really been with unless you took her hymen.

20/30 (wouldn't want to have children after 45 personally) years down the line if I was single and looking for someone just to do things with (not have children) I would not care how many guys though as I would never live with her and it would not be serious as I would prefer to live on my own. In terms of starting a family, it is near impossible. There is no incentive these days.

You worry about not finding a virgin (although you already have one) -- which is just like the guys who worry about threads getting locked (when all they need to do to keep them unlocked is follow some simple rules). You guys need to leave the game threads and hit up the self-improvement threads.

[attachment=41967]
 

Attachments

  • a Twain.jpg
    a Twain.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 1,771
Not to speak for Roosh, but you guys can't really understand what he's experiencing right now unless and until you've experienced it yourself. When you become aware of the reality of God, and come to believe that His Way is better than our way, then you do whatever is in your power to align your life with your new belief system. This includes not just the cessation of sin yourself, but also the cessation of leading others into it (if that's been a part of your journey). The more you understand about what counts as sin, the more of your "old man" has to die off in order for you to be "clothed upon with the new man" as the Scriptures say. It's a difficult and life-altering paradigm that the Bible clearly warns is going to come with condemnation from the secular world, often including those closest to you, and requiring enormous sacrifice.

But the thing is, if you really believe in it, then that's all worth it. Every step of the way comes with surprise, confusion, and condemnation from people who knew you in the past. A very small percentage of the people in your life will support your new journey, but those who are already Christian will all encourage and cheer you on for it. It's the opinion of those people that matters when a man makes a journey like this, and Roosh has clearly chosen to side with those striving for virtue over those who have not yet decided to. He is answering to something higher than an internet forum now, and is role-modeling the transition well for those of you who may choose to make this journey yourselves someday.

"Keep me safe, my God,
for in you I take refuge.

I say to the Lord, “You are my Lord;
apart from you I have no good thing.”
I say of the holy people who are in the land,
“They are the noble ones in whom is all my delight.”
Those who run after other gods will suffer more and more.
I will not pour out libations of blood to such gods
or take up their names on my lips.

Lord, you alone are my portion and my cup;
you make my lot secure.
The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.
I will praise the Lord, who counsels me;
even at night my heart instructs me.
I keep my eyes always on the Lord.
With him at my right hand, I will not be shaken.

Therefore my heart is glad and my tongue rejoices;
my body also will rest secure,
because you will not abandon me to the realm of the dead,
nor will you let your faithful one see decay.
You make known to me the path of life;
you will fill me with joy in your presence,
with eternal pleasures at your right hand."

- Psalm 16
 
For such a change to come about so quickly despite your post and interaction history suggests you're either being dishonest but smart for marketing purposes - or, impulsive and pretty stupid. I'm sure you've read enough philosophy and psychology to not be a fool.
 

New Edition

Sparrow
Gold Member
I have to say June 1st will be a sad day. Roosh has changed a lot of lives for the better. This forum is one the best things ever created...to me at least. I would be beyond lost if it wasn't for Roosh and him creating this forum. I'm going to predict something and I hope I'm right. I don't think nothing will change come June 1st. I'm calling it now. I say this because Roosh announced his tour way before he announced his coming upcoming US tour before his come to Jesus moment. I am sure a lot of guys have brought tickets already.

I don't think a lot of them would have if they thought Roosh's new talk would be centered around his newfound faith in God. I'm not speaking for everybody because I am sure it would be some guys who would still buy tickets to support him and who would be curious about the talk in general. As you can see, there have been some forum members who flipped out due to rage about Roosh's announcement and gotten themselves banned.

What if this was all test? A test to weed out the ones Roosh deems are off that bullshit. Who knows...I just wanted to call it out so people can say I was right if this is the case. lol If not, I wish Roosh well on his journey. It will definitely be interesting to see where the forum goes with it's supposed new direction.
 

FrenchCanadian

Woodpecker
I have never been a man of strong convictions, - I realize that when growth and personal experience occurs, opinions are bound to change.

That being said, one conviction that I know will persist is that religion has always been and will always be poison for mankind..

I believe in human growth, I believe in technology, business - and I believe in science.

I will be an atheist until the day my brain processes stop and my biological functions cease. My soft tissues will eventually be eaten by bacteria and small organisms. I will essentially become carbon dioxide, trapped in our atmosphere. The calcium and phosphorus in my bones will decay into dirt.

I will never lie to myself to attempt to gain higher moral grounds.

Facts >>> Roosh

Ban me.

It's been real y'all.
 

Dr. Howard

Peacock
Gold Member
FrenchCanadian said:
I have never been a man of strong convictions, - I realize that when growth and personal experience occurs, opinions are bound to change.

That being said, one conviction that I know will persist is that religion has always been and will always be poison for mankind..

I believe in human growth, I believe in technology, business - and I believe in science.

I will be an atheist until the day my brain processes stop and my biological functions cease. My soft tissues will eventually be eaten by bacteria and small organisms. I will essentially become carbon dioxide, trapped in our atmosphere. The calcium and phosphorus in my bones will decay into dirt.

I will never lie to myself to attempt to gain higher moral grounds.

Facts >>> Roosh

Ban me.

It's been real y'all.

iu
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
FrenchCanadian said:
I have never been a man of strong convictions, - I realize that when growth and personal experience occurs, opinions are bound to change.

That being said, one conviction that I know will persist is that religion has always been and will always be poison for mankind..

I believe in human growth, I believe in technology, business - and I believe in science.

I will be an atheist until the day my brain processes stop and my biological functions cease. My soft tissues will eventually be eaten by bacteria and small organisms. I will essentially become carbon dioxide, trapped in our atmosphere. The calcium and phosphorus in my bones will decay into dirt.

I will never lie to myself to attempt to gain higher moral grounds.

Facts >>> Roosh

Ban me.

It's been real y'all.

You're just a product of Boomer brainwashing, which is incredibly strong in Quebec. You believe in the cult of scientism, as opposed to an open, reflective and deep scientific thought process.

It is not religion that is poison today in the West, it is the lack thereof. More precisely, it's the fact that our grandparents' religion has been replaced by a materialist atheistic strain of luciferianism which you blindly believe in.
 

911

Peacock
Gold Member
montaigne said:
For such a change to come about so quickly despite your post and interaction history suggests you're either being dishonest but smart for marketing purposes - or, impulsive and pretty stupid. I'm sure you've read enough philosophy and psychology to not be a fool.

Perhaps if you read less Foucault and Derrida, you might start to understand how these degenerate manipulators who are elevated as semi-gods in academia have been destroying our society.

Roosh's change is not commercially motivated, he has built a strong brand and a niche, which he will be scuttling. That much should be clear, even to slower-minded philosophy majors.
 
Question:

How would you create a game forum and not have it be overrun with spammers of various methods and ebooks?
How would you create a game forum that doesn't devolve into "where da white women at"?
How would you create a travel forum that isn't overrun with whoremongers?
How would you create a travel/game forum that isn't subverted by big baller trolls and online braggards?
How would you create a forum that isn't just bitching from divorced men about how white/indian/asian women are all bad?

McQueens forum doesn't seem to exist anymore. Naughty Nomad is all but dead.

There are reasons why RVF has managed to stay around with so many different groups as members and others haven't. Dare I say: Diversity is Our Strength?

I think people would find that a game/travel forum without an addendum in the form of some higher level of discourse, would be a failure. There is, after all, a very small minority of people who are directly into the specific kind of love tourism that Roosh was about. Most men are not dogmatic about prostitution for example. Most men find ethnic-specific topics and slang confusing and uninteresting.

For those reasons, this kind of forum is an oxymoron, shouldn't be able to exist, yet it does. And my claim is that it's the combination of the practical with the very impractical academic, that keeps it together. The book smarts with the street smarts. The sharpening of minds.

I'd actually be quite interested to read a specific game/travel forum, but I until someone can answer the first questions I wrote, then I would be skeptical it could succeed.
 

FrenchCanadian

Woodpecker
911 said:
FrenchCanadian said:
I have never been a man of strong convictions, - I realize that when growth and personal experience occurs, opinions are bound to change.

That being said, one conviction that I know will persist is that religion has always been and will always be poison for mankind..

I believe in human growth, I believe in technology, business - and I believe in science.

I will be an atheist until the day my brain processes stop and my biological functions cease. My soft tissues will eventually be eaten by bacteria and small organisms. I will essentially become carbon dioxide, trapped in our atmosphere. The calcium and phosphorus in my bones will decay into dirt.

I will never lie to myself to attempt to gain higher moral grounds.

Facts >>> Roosh

Ban me.

It's been real y'all.

You're just a product of Boomer brainwashing, which is incredibly strong in Quebec. You believe in the cult of scientism, as opposed to an open, reflective and deep scientific thought process.

It is not religion that is poison today in the West, it is the lack thereof. More precisely, it's the fact that our grandparents' religion has been replaced by a materialist atheistic strain of luciferianism which you blindly believe in.


:tard:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top