NEW RULES: Casual sex and hooking up can no longer be discussed on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

eck

Robin
Those who believe only in science, I would like to hear a comprensible explanation of how new information appears during "evolution" of species. When one studies molecular biology, and sees the incredible complexity of just one cell, you start joining dots. It requires pure faith to believe that "random" events create even a new single protein, when the statistical probabilities of that happening are so small that it's impossible to happen.

Ruslan

Robin
eck said:
Those who believe only in science, I would like to hear a comprensible explanation of how new information appears during "evolution" of species. When one studies molecular biology, and sees the incredible complexity of just one cell, you start joining dots. It requires pure faith to believe that "random" events create even a new single protein, when the statistical probabilities of that happening are so small that it's impossible to happen.

I concur. Chaos can not produce order at the scale we are witnesses to.

JayJuanGee

Crow
Gold Member
fenetre said:
FrenchCanadian said:
I have never been a man of strong convictions, - I realize that when growth and personal experience occurs, opinions are bound to change.

That being said, one conviction that I know will persist is that religion has always been and will always be poison for mankind..

I believe in human growth, I believe in technology, business - and I believe in science.

I will be an atheist until the day my brain processes stop and my biological functions cease. My soft tissues will eventually be eaten by bacteria and small organisms. I will essentially become carbon dioxide, trapped in our atmosphere. The calcium and phosphorus in my bones will decay into dirt.

I will never lie to myself to attempt to gain higher moral grounds.

Facts >>> Roosh

Ban me.

It's been real y'all.

I have never been a man of strong convictions

Says it all. The sooner you warped freaks leave the forum the better. You're so blind you don't seem to know how stupid you sound.

Godspeed Roosh.

So far, I have not seen that Roosh is requiring guys to become religious; however, I do understand what seems to be a slippery slope.

Furthermore, I do know a lot of religious people who devolve into lower levels of acceptance of the religious views of others with the more religious that they become. Roosh seems to have already shown this kind of tendency with various statements that suggest either that he considers that he might be sinning by encouraging the actions of other guys, which, to me, seems to take some agency away from other guys, and in the past week, I have continued to grapple, in my own head, the extent to which I might not feel comfortable contributing to a forum that either seems to judge the action of other guys and presumes that other guys are less than capable to conclude for themselves, when they have chosen either to NOT be religious or to ascribe to a kind of religion that differs from forum admins, whether Roosh or other guys who influence the rule direction of the forum.

By the way, I have quite a few family members who have high levels of religion, and I find some of them to be judgmental to a level that is tolerable to me only to the extent that we avoid certain kinds of moral conversations, so yeah, if I were to go to their house, I might be able to get away with a certain amount of contrary thinking and even expression of my contrary thinking with the thought that I am not going to be hanging around in their house for vary much time and the fact that some other family members agree with my position. But, if I were to attempt to stay in their house for a longer period, then we might come to logger heads and one of us would have to separate (since it is their house, after a certain amount of time of identifying our differences, I would have to leave).

Enhanced Eddie

Pelican
Gold Member
Ruslan said:
I once visited a US military base and one of their Majors showed me the high tech equipment. I asked how one of these Apache helicopters are built.

He said well... we had a junk yard over there... and then a tornado went through... and then the result was this Apache helicopter.

Sounds right.

You should seek grief counselling, the death of your sister has obviously had an effect on your state of mind.

I feel for you and wish you all the best having been there myself.

Please delete my account aswell and cheers for the laughs and lessons over the time lve followed your work.

Did you evaluate European religions, before making your choice, Roosh?

They don't have the concept "sin".

Sin is a Jewish invention. Just like Christianity in general (everyone involved with its founding was a Jew).

FrenchCanadian

Woodpecker
Ruslan said:
eck said:

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens

Nietzsche:

Only if you repent will God forgive your sins! This would have seemed absurd to a Greek. He would have said, "Perhaps slaves feel this way".

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
Practical question: Is nudity banned in fine art posts, regarding paintings and statues, where the point of the art isn't sexual titillation?

Phazlenut

Sparrow
Roosh I wish you all the best in your journey to be closer to God.

For me it will be quite a tone shift in reading the forum, but I anticipate a lot of the political and economic discussion can continue along swimmingly.

Peacock
Gold Member
thot_slayer said:
Nietzsche:

Only if you repent will God forgive your sins! This would have seemed absurd to a Greek. He would have said, "Perhaps slaves feel this way".

Nietzsche was a syphilitic cuck , a lot of his work and philosophies were churned out when his brain was half rotten, the product of syphilitic euphoria.

Slavery is rampant today, in the form of subjects being subservient to their impulses. Christianity has been replaced by Crowleyism, whose ethos boils down to being controlled by one's base impulses ("do what thy wilt is the whole of the law").

True Christian doctrine stands against this. Quoting St. Augustine of Hippo's City of God, 5th century Christian philosopher, and one of the early Catholic Great Church Fathers:

“Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices.”

book IV, chapter 3, here's the pdf:

http://www.unilibrary.com/ebooks/Saint Augustine - City of God.pdf

I think it is this basic understanding, conveyed by the work of E. Michael Jones, the greatest and most righteous American philosopher alive, that has precipitated Roosh's change for the better.

St. Augustine dispels the notion that Christianity brought down the Roman empire (the book was written shortly after the sack of Rome by the Visigoths). Europe rose as a result of virtuous, wise men like him leading the way, turning pagan Goth and Celts into great civilized nations that have brought civilization to unprecedented heights. Two millennia later, the work of St. Augustine is as relevant as ever, still reaching and changing men like Roosh.

Before Christianity, European tribes north of the Mediterranean were mostly hunter-gatherers with little in terms of culture (books, science, philosophy etc). As well, their pagan cults were highly influenced by mideastern pagan cults. For example, the site of Notre Dame in Paris was a temple dedicated to the Egyptian cult of Isis.

St. Augustine's book expands on central theological themes like the nature of evil, the conflict between free will and divine omniscience. His definition of evil and sin is anything but Jewish, Jews for instance don't believe in hell.

Peacock
Gold Member
FrenchCanadian said:
“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens

Hitchens was a slave of his impulses, he died from alcoholism. He lacked the guidance of a fatherly figure, a common trait among hardcore atheists. He also basically joined the Tribe, marrying into it and embracing the trotskist mindset to its fullest, a lot of his disdain for Christianity stems from this. You, mon ami, are a product of this culture.

Easy_C

Peacock
thot_slayer said:
Did you evaluate European religions, before making your choice, Roosh?

They don't have the concept "sin".

Sin is a Jewish invention. Just like Christianity in general (everyone involved with its founding was a Jew).

That's kind of the point. Scripturally that Jewish nation's purpose has been completed. At this point in time anyone how is still a "Jew" is someone who rejects that the savior arrived, that his church has already been established and the temple rebuilt allegorically through that church, and the matter settled. They still cling to the notion of a military savior who will arrive to lead the jewish tribe to global rule.

What's the actual subtext here? Are you advocating for Atheism or Thor-worship?

debeguiled

Peacock
Gold Member
911 said:
FrenchCanadian said:
― Christopher Hitchens

Hitchens was a slave of his impulses, he died from alcoholism. He lacked the guidance of a fatherly figure, a common trait among hardcore atheists. He also basically joined the Tribe, marrying into it and embracing the trotskist mindset to its fullest, a lot of his disdain for Christianity stems from this. You, mon ami, are a product of this culture.

If you ever read his book about Mother Theresa, you have seen irrational hatred and hysteria in black and white. Any valid criticism of the old girl was lost in hyperbole, misrepresentation, and vituperation. A nasty little man with and excellent sense of humor.

Tail Gunner

Hummingbird
Gold Member
911 said:
Europe rose as a result of virtuous, wise men like him leading the way, turning pagan Goth and Celts into great civilized nations that have brought civilization to unprecedented heights.

Although there were abuses, the same can be said of the New World. Mel Gibson depicted this beautifully in the film "Apocalypto."

After spending the entire film accurately depicting the utter savage brutality of the existing system, the last scene of the film shows the arrival of Christianity -- and the end of that existing system of depravity and barbarity.

DannyAlberta

Kingfisher
Gold Member
I've stayed out of this so far. This is Roosh's forum, and he makes the rules. I also myself have much different priorities in life than I did many years ago and I don't often venture into the Game threads anymore.

However, the reaction to the Melbourne Day-Game datasheet thread from the usual SJW journalists (typists) suspects (see here: https://www.rooshvforum.com/thread-73354.html) really makes me concerned for the future of any man who wants to work on his game in any overt fashion, even if his motives are not exclusively banging every girl in sight. There needs to be a place where you can do that. That is not aberrant behaviour, it is natural. It should not be shut down as "crime-think" by shrill social justice harpies who are out to destroy everything and everyone for a sickening dopamine high.

It seems like these types of threads will remain on here at least, and given the usual over-the-top reaction to them by some of the worst people on earth, we should be motivated all the more to keep them going even subject to the new restrictions.

FrenchCanadian

Woodpecker
911 said:
FrenchCanadian said:
― Christopher Hitchens

Heavily criticizing Nietzsche & Hitchens - while simultaneously raving about the merits of Christianity, it seems you are the one who is misguided.

Complicated things can have the appearance of "being designed by purpose".
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Also remember -

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

― Richard Dawkins

Aurini

Ostrich
FrenchCanadian said:
911 said:
FrenchCanadian said:
― Christopher Hitchens

Heavily criticizing Nietzsche & Hitchens - while simultaneously raving about the merits of Christianity, it seems you are the one who is misguided.

Complicated things can have the appearance of "being designed by purpose".
I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world.

Also remember -

“We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.”

― Richard Dawkins

Dude, your precious scientific method never would have existed if it weren't for the Catholic Church. Learn some ontology.

ilostabet

Pelican
Tail Gunner said:
911 said:
Europe rose as a result of virtuous, wise men like him leading the way, turning pagan Goth and Celts into great civilized nations that have brought civilization to unprecedented heights.

Although there were abuses, the same can be said of the New World. Mel Gibson depicted this beautifully in the film "Apocalypto."

After spending the entire film accurately depicting the utter savage brutality of the existing system, the last scene of the film shows the arrival of Christianity -- and the end of that existing system of depravity and barbarity.

This reminded me that I watched a great review of this movie a couple of months ago and forgot to share. This movie is among my top 5 (along with the Passion) and this review blew my mind as much as the movie did. The main thesis of the video is so obvious (and beautiful) once they spell it out but I have to admit that it escaped me entirely when I watched it - it not only confirmed to me this movie is a masterpiece but it provided new reasons for it being so.

And while I'm talking about great movies and great movie reviews, here's another one of Pulp Fiction. This is the only movie from Tarantino I really like - and I really, really like it, since I was a teenager. The scene where Butch goes back to save his enemy from the sodomites is one of the best movie scenes of all time, it always moved me greatly and it's hilarious to think that even Tarantino doesn't know what it means, but it perfectly exemplifies the often misunderstood Christian duty to love your enemies but hate and fight the enemies of God. During the last few years when I started to understand the culture and spiritual war we're in, I couldn't exactly reconcile how much I liked this movie given that it came from a degenerate idiot like Tarantino, even if I could see one or two details (like the Butch scene or the conversion at the end). Well, this guy puts it all in perspective - and the movie makes a lot more sense now.

Status
Not open for further replies.